The Lion's Roar
[html]

Set in Whisper Beach! Set today!

J'adore strolled down the man made road in his Lupus form. One paw slid in front of another her he made his way to the main beach. His back was still cut from the glass, and his claimed rape was still playing on his mind. Damn he was gonna kill Alaki. Without firther persuasion he would not speak of the 'episode' with Alaki.

His head hung low as he clenched his teeth, fighting against the pain. His back was covered in deep cuts, most had stopped bleeding but others were still trickling out. He was incredably peeved at the recent days events. He swore he would never speak of this, and he also swore he would kill that git. That rapist.

Of course it wasn't really rape, not when J'adore was so maniputable. It was more taking advantage than anything else. But J'adore had titled it rape and he would never detitle it. At least not in the mood he was in now.

Sitting on the beach made him feel a little better. His fore paws lay away from the tide when it went out, but the liquid covered his paws as it rolled in. He kneaded the sand beneath his paws, contemplating his next move. He watched the surf truckle in and out, bringing in new shells for beach combers.

<style>
.jadore-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-z29 b {color:#342061; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

SHNURRRRK

"Blood.. Mmmm the sweet smell of blood." Clare purred out loud. She had been just doing her normal thing, wandering, when she smelt the sweet sent she loved oh so much. With a new pep in her step, she headed towards it. Eager to find the wolf who was in pain. Maybe she could ease it, or not. With a small grin and a slight laugh at the tought of eating another wolf. They were sure tender, and their blood was sweet. Then again she had just killed a few days ago so her hunger was at bay. Lifting her head to the sky she wondered where those damed birds were. Oh how thay were bothersome. Always tweeting and flapping their wings loudly yet, she could not hear them today. They weren't in the sky and weren't behind her. This was a good sign. Maybe they had left for good! Purring with pleasure, she finaly caught sight of the injured wolf. It was a coyote looking thing. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe it wasn't a wolf but a coyote. Mmmm she had never tasted one of those before!?

Clare parted her jaw with white gleaming fangs, letting out a warning call. Filling her chest and letting the air run through her windpipe. A screaching noise picred the air like lighten in the sky. With a slight smile she kept her pace steady towards the other creature. "Hellooo" She purred between her teeth. "Don't youuu smell sweeeet ehhha?"

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Hackles raised, the Spaniard span round and let out a menacing growl. What he saw with his milky white orbs was a big cat, a cougar if he wasn't mistaken. And one who spoke high speech, J'adore would have been intrigued if he had not been provoked by her words. 'What do you want?' he said, voice solid like stone.

After his episode with Alaki he was not in the mood to deal with strangers. A droplet on blood snaked down from his fore head, leaving a trail of scarlet moving down his snout. His Secui form was safely larger that that of the felines, so he had nothing to fear. His speed was enough to match any canines so why not a felines. And he was certainly agile enough to deal with her.

The tan male's tail was set straight as his eyes surveyed the newcomer. Annoyed at the silence he repeated his question, 'What the hell do you want?!'. Silence was one things he couldn't do with in a conflict. He needed words to gear himself up. Silence was the last thing the tan male needed if this was headed for conflict.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

SHNURRRRK

Was he yelling at her? What the hell did she do? Clare was more than a bit susprised at the fact he seemed pissed. Her small smile faded into a firm hard face. She already didn't enjoy this wolf's company, he was rude as hell. "What the hell do I want? Oh.. Mmmmm.. Well lets see." Clare purred once more, trying to keep her calm. Pissy wolves weren't her favorite types. Thou she had never met any non-pissy wolves before. Maybe thats how they all were. "Well I don't think I want anything really.. I was only wondering how badly you were hurt. Wondering if you would be dying soon. Wolves are such weird creatures to study." Adding a tiny laugh, she rubbed her side aginst a near by shurb. The leaves and branches were scrachy. Felt quite nice to her.

Clare never stopped walking towards the wolf thing. "What are you? Wolf or coyote?" Tilting her head to the side a bit she smiled again. "I am confused. And why do you bleed. Someone hurt you? With the anger you show towards me, im guessing yes.." She loved messing with other creatures. No matter how bigger they were than her.

Only now did she notice that he was quite taller than her. It didn't bother her thou. She thought she could handle the animal. But the more she thought, the more she wanted to test it out. Could she take down him on her own? With her parents, she had done it before easy. But alone was another thing indeed. "Oh why be so angry towards someone you have no clue about. Especially to a feline, how often do you ever see one of my kind ehha?" The last bit was not only to see how far she could push him but also for answers. Were they more of her kind here?

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

'No I don't think I'm going to die soon...' he stated. His body loosened and his eye contact flicked away. 'Iberian, Italian wolf hybrid' he added proudly. 'I am angry because I have things on my mind, and what you said made me think you were going to attack...'. He was not in the mood for conflict. The cuts on his back would surely be ripped open more, and the ones that had closed over would reopen.

Who are you?' he asked tail flicking from side to side lazily. 'I am J'adore Austral of AniWaya' he added, making the perfect example. This feline was messing with him, Element had never been this annoying. In fact Element had been most welcoming.

'I was attack, but I'd rather not talk about it...' he said, a frown surface on his face and he turned his head away slightly. J'adore's ears flicked about as his companion continued to purr. He kneaded the sand beneath his paws, digging his black claws.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

SHNURRRRK

Clare was only slighty disapointed at the fact that he wouldn't be dying soon. Thou she did notice he seemed to clam down a good bit. That was a good thing. Right? Either way, it didn't matter to her. Only a few feet away now, she slowed to a stop near the creature and sank to her hunches listening to him continue. He went over the fact that he was a wolf. A hybrid wolf no less but still wolf. And to her susprise, she seemed proud of it as well. She wondered what he was mixed with but she wouldn't ask. She wasn't the type to do a lot of talking. Only nodding in respone, he continued on with his anger issues. This brought a smile across her face. "Ohhh noo Dollface. Why harm a creature who had done nothing to another? Unless one is hungry, in pain and must be put out of it, or one is paied a good bit to do so. That is what I think." Pausing to take a slow intake of air. "And look who's lucky today ehha. I have a nice full tummy, you don't seem to be in much pain, and no one a offered me a price over your head. Oh lucky you." Giving a small chukle she added before stepping only a tiny bit closer. "If you like a could stop your bleeding thou. A good lick with my tounge would clear them up, plus.. I've missed the taste of wolf blood."

Plopping back down on her tummy, she answered his question. "Who am I? I am Clare the killer. Sounds pretty cool ehha? Being ranked as a killer." Clare turned to give herself a cat bath. "Oh and pleasure to meet you J'adore Austral of AniWaya" She continued on with cleaning herself, unafraid of the idea that her could attack at any moment. With the state he was in, she coud rip him apart easy. That was a nice thing to imagen.

He went on with his speach, but his tone now seemed different. With the mention of him attacking she figured he was pissy again. "Don't worry, I'd rather not hear your sap story thank you."

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

'I'll be fine' J'adore stated plainly, giving his tail a light flick. 'AniWaya is a pack, not a rank... Though I can afford you the mistake seeing as you are a creature'. His voice stayed strong and imposing. The Spaniard kept a watchful eye on the feline. In high younger years he witnessed a male from his pack take on an Iberian Lynx, only to loose an ear. J'adore was smarter than to judge someone on his own past, but still, it didn't stop him from being cautious.

'So, what brings you here?' he asked, tail still swaying slowly. His white eyes pinpointed all the cat's weaknesses subconsiously, plotting an attack strategy just in case. There really was no need to but J'adore was still tense about her.

J'adore rolled back into a sitting position. He grimaced as his back stung. He really was going to kick Alaki's ass. What gave that scumbag the right to even breathe on him. Nothing. But now he had to keep his cool he wanted to avoid a confrontation right now. At least till his wounds healed.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

SHNURRRRK

OOC: Sorry took so long. I've been crammed with school stuffSad

Clare continued to bath herself. Going over every place to make sure she was free of dirt and grime. She was not the type of feline who minded getting dirty. It was only that she had a chance to go over her pelt with a nice tounge bath and she didn't wanna pass it up. With her tounge rough and full of groves, she traced over herself carefully. It wasn't the best tasting but it was worth it in her mind. She'd rather not go into the sea and wash off. The salt would surely dry out her skin and she would smell like salt for a while. Haveing a smell was bad. It ment others could track you and that she did not enjoy.

She enjoyed the feeling of her bath and usllaly lost herself in it. Only after a few moments and lost words later, did she notice he was speaking again. With a rumble she turned her head towards the creature and began to listen again only catching bits. Not a rank... seeing as you are a creature.... This was annoying to her quite much. She knew she was a creature but not just any creature but a high ranked Cougar. She was a FELINE COUGAR. Not just a big cat or creature but more. Something better than just a cat. Most cats were pussys. They relied on others and were afraid of other creatures auch as her kind of felines and dogs. They had every right to be scared but that is what sepreated them apart. She had no reason to be afraid. She was afraid of nothing.

With a rumble behind her voice she purred and slight anger. "I am not a creature but a Feline Cougar. I advise you not to mix me with those other weaklings. I am beyond their standards, thank you. Then again she wished he would try to push her bottons. She would like a small scruffle between a wolf thing.

Changing the subject, she carried on. "Nothing truly. I wander wherever the wind takes me and today it has seemed to bring me to you." Looking away now to search the beach. Yet, she only saw sand and small waves crashing aginst the banks. "What you doin here ehha?

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

NP, this is a crappy post anyhoo!

The tan male shrugged, 'Creature is a generic term for any none canine round here'. His words were blunt and direct. He almost scoffed when she said she was 'beyond their standards', but better judgement restrained him. He simply nodded, a hidden smile playing on his maw. 'I am here because I needed a walk'. True, things had been playing on his mind, but he chose not to let trivial things burden his mind.

He sat down, relaxed now and feeling better in his stride. 'Anyhow, I doubt I'm going to be much company. Or at least useful company, I'm afraid I've left my ball of yarn at home'. His maw curled up into a sly grin, it had been a sly joke to match. He didn't mean it in any harsh way, he was simply looking for a source of entertainment.

The male looked towards the sea again, wondering what his kin in far away Spain were up to. The his gaze searched the land, this time wondering what his Valinta was doing. Her leg was still busted and she was still in the company of Gunnar. He again supposed she was struggling, Gunnar was a lively boy most of the time. But he was obidient and caring, so his mind rested on the fact she was fine. She had the rest of her pack to help too.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Clare watched as the waves played with the sand. Back and forth they fought, a never ending war. A strugle to whom would win over the beach. This is how she saw it any how. Others might think that it was only Mother Nature at work, shaping the world the way she wanted it. She thought of them as wrong. Other may belive in a God or Goddess. She belived in nothing. She only though there was a natural balance between Good and Bad. No higher self had anything to do with it. Yet, she couldn't ever figure out what was Good and what was Bad. What side were the waves on she wondered. What side was she on. There was no in between. No luke warm. Just plain Good and Bad. With a slight shrug she let it go. It wasn't something she would ever be able to figure out and she was okay with it. Some things were ment to be left unknown.

Clare switched back from her mind to the real world and listened to the wolf talk once more. Only nodding her head at his statement in which only pissed her off more. She was getting quite tired and was losing the idea that having a scuffle with this creature would only make her more tired. She knew she couldn't sleep here so she needed the energy to head out and find a nice tree to rest her eyes in.

Clare nearly laughed when her brought up a ball of yarn. She had never in her life played with such a thing. With a sly smile that matched his, she relied "Oh darn, of drepressing. I guess I'll just have to ball you up and use you insted ehha?"

<style type="text/css">
.Clarefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98ae79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #355429; }
.Clarefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; text-align:center;}
.Clarefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Clarefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:442px; background-color:#446c34; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #22142b; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Clarefreebe01-border1 {width:444px; border:3px solid #557e45; margin:0 auto;}
.Clarefreebe01-line1 {width:412px; border-bottom:1px dotted #355429; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]