The one with the pup and the snow-wolf
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

Villisca is a spirit, though Wretch doesn't know that yet :].

This time she felt like she really had it down. The little girl had been working on this snow-wolf for the better part of the morning and was finally pleased with the way that it looked. She was trying to make it look like her new friend Villisca, the silvery pup who accompanied her most days. Villisca was rather shy and he didn't come around when Wretch was around other members of the pack, so the D'Angelo girl had chosen to depict the pup in snow.

"Does it wook good, V? Hahaha, I fink so too. Wooks just wike you" Villisca walked around the snow-figure of himself, appraising it as well. "Yes, it looks fantastic." His tail wagged, a smile upon his muzzle. Wretch smiled back as well, her own tail whipping back and forth. She then noticed a change in the other, though, as a frightened expression crossed his face. "Someone's nearby." And with that he was gone.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the stupid long response delay <3 Wretch is so cute!
[/html]

[html]

Kismet ruled them all. Each D'Angelo seemed destined to be chased by ghosts. Maybe it was the fervor in which they worshiped their Gods, or maybe it was a simple curse. Some D'Angelo's could have passed for saints, but many were like the ghostly white female who approached the young pup. A sinner, the darkest kind of devils. The old female moved carefully, the day was cold and her aching joints had not been kind the past evening. The puppy was hard at work constructing a snow pup, and Misery couldn't help but grin at the sight.

She looks like Jude. Damian's voice, quiet and gently sinister. The ghostly girl did vaguely resemble her long dead son. Light and pretty, but Jude's eyes had been the color of blood. The skinny wolf offered a smile to the girl and folded her hands over the head of her slick black cane. "Very good little snow wolf there, lil'bit. Is it for anyone in particular?"

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mtree {width:400px; font-family:verdana; background-color:#F3EDE6; border: 1px solid #000;}
.mtree2 {padding:10px; color:#062431; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
.mtree i {color:#436D80; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree b {color:#5F7C81; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

Wasn't sure of how much she would know about Misery :3 And aww thanks!! Wretch will eventually fall in love with Villisca, I think.

Her friend often left without word, and the pup wasn't too upset by his sudden disappearance. Wretch was the type of pup that could easily entertain herself with or without Villisca. She continued to circle her snow-wolf, looking at its features and thinking about ways that she could improve it. Villisca had said that "someone was nearby", but she wasn't sure what that meant because the boy spooked at just about any sound. Sometimes it was a wolf, sometimes it was just a squirrel or another animal.

The sound of heavier footsteps nearby caught her attention, her head turning and large ears swiveling toward the older female. She had seen this lady around but hadn't come across her one-on-one yet. This wolf knew her father, she thought. "Hi! Is of Villisca, my friend. He had to leave! It looks like me too!" She said. Wretch had gained a few of the smaller coyote features from her mother's side of the family, though, and she did not look quite as much like the snow-wolf as she thought. "I see you inside the caves sometimes"

[/html]
[html]

Misery knew of befriending ghosts. The Damian that would haunt her until the end of her days was little more than a ghost. He had once come to her in the night so long ago, so real and vivid she held unto that memory with a tight, crippling grip. Misery would always remember the night he had returned. But by the light of the morning he had been gone and she had been left only wondering if it had been a figment of her torn and lonely mind.

The puppy had features that were not entirely wolfish. But Misery made no mention of it. The puppy was young and entirely without any unctuous behaviors. She liked that about the little one. Puppies didn't lie or willfully, maliciously deceive. The little one had seen her around and that made her grin easily. She's not yours. Damian's voice, ever the bitter killjoy. "Uh huh. I live here. My name's Misery, I'm your father's Mother." Not by blood, but that was unimportant. He was her son in all the ways that would ever matter.

table by alaki, coding by sie
[/html]
[html]
<style>.Freebie001 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}</style>[/html]
</style>

"There are a lot of us here" The pup said softly. She was happy to be around so much of the family. And if this wolf was a member too, then she automatically qualified as being someone that Wretch trusted and liked. "I was born'd here" She patted the snow wolf's back a bit, smoothing down the snow with her paw. It really was an amazing creation that she had made.

"Did you meet my bruffer? And sister?" Maybe this wolf was new, then, if Wretch had never seen her before. Green eyes focused on the snow wolf, the ground, the sky, and then a nearby tree before settling back on the white lady that she was talking to. "I'm Wretch." But maybe if Misery had been talking to her dad, she already knew.

[/html]