Questions.
Question #1:

What do I need to adopt another character ?
-I have over 100 posts already..
-And I've been a member with this account for over 3 months...

Anything else? Or do I just go and adopt now ?

Question #2:

Where would I find these cute little icons for the contest? I mean... I wish I could see an example so I could get the idea of it ... can anyone help me out ? I saw icons... but I dont know if theyre for the contest ... ?

Thanks guys Smile
First off this is in the wrong spot. It should be post in this forum

But for your first question the answer can be found here. If it is only your second you are after then you only need 45 IC posts and to be a member for 6 consecutive weeks.

As for the second question, you have to look all over the forums to find them. That is the only clue given and nothing more is being said about it except to use instinct rather than your eyes.
Sylvey's right, yup! You can pick up your secondary as soon as you've been approved by the adopting person that you can have them, or you can whip up a new character and simply join with 'em. :3 Either way you want to roll with it -- you can have a secondary right away!

And yup -- unfortunately, we cannot give further hints to the icon contest. ^_^ They're hidden throughout the forums. If you think you've found an icon and you're not sure if it's actually part of the contest or not, you can PM me or another administrator to ask (please don't post in public, as it could spoil the fun). I'll at least let you know if it is or is not part of the contest, though I'm pretty sure they won't be... Wink
Moved this to Question and Help!

Re: second character
You dropped Moonfyre February 4. Since you have made your 45 posts, have been a member for the required amount of time, AND waited more than two weeks since you dropped Moonfyre, you can pick up a new secondary character.

If you're not sure how this works, check here!

See:
QUOTE (1. Additional Characters s. 4)
If you drop a character, you must wait two weeks before joining as a new secondary character or requesting a new auxiliary character.[/quote]

Re: Icon hunt
The only hint we're giving you is that they're NOT the pots of gold. Wink
Ah, I didn't realize there was a drop. Sorry. But yeah, it has been two weeks since then so yeah, you are pretty much all set if you have the permission to adopt.
Icons for contests are generally made obvious by their hover captions. For example, last year, we specified that you were to hunt for clovers. The clover icons had hover captions that said stuff like "You've found clover #12!" or somesuch. :3

Yup. :>
Okie, thank you all soo much Smile