The Past Is a Story That is Meant to be Shared.
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 3/21/2011

Setting: Phoenix Valley, Mirror Lakes

Time: Morning

Character Form: Lupas

Character Mood: great mood!

Requested Participants: any number of people! the more the merryer.

Participant Preferences: people that want to know the history of Phoenix Valley

Ideal Participant Speed: asap.

Ideal Thread Length: doesn't matter.
[/html]

Ookami was shooting for a co-rank. He wanted to be the historian. He wanted to teach the past of his home. He needed to prove to Jefferson and Tala that he has what it takes to take this job. He had recently asked Jefferson of the past of the pack. He had explained it in a fairly short story and he had heard more recently from various people. And now he wanted to teach others. The new people of Phoenix Valley probably would want to know more about this, he hoped many would show up. If he didn't get this co-rank it would be the story of his life. Never getting anything that he really wanted. It sounded like a spoiled thought but it was true. The only thing he had ever gotten that he really wanted was a home and a few close friends.

Ookami walked to the Mirror Lakes, the place that he loved to be at. He sat down on the ground and lifted his creamy maw to the sky. He let out a long howl, sending out a message with it. Come, I want to teach of pack history! Come to learn and perhaps remember. Please come quick? When the message was sent he gave himself a satisfied nod. People would come, they would. They wouldn't leave his calling drifting through air for no one to respond to. His friends and strangers of the pack would come... he could only hope.
[html]

Word Count → 199 :: 0 points

Kaliska wondered around the the place called Firefly Fields, but she didn't quite understand why they called it Firefly Fields. But it was still beautiful, the wide open space which is currently covered in snow. She raced around in circles and chased her tail, just being crazy. She loved to run and feel the wind in her pelt.

She stopped suddenly when she heard a roaming howl. It was a calling for a History teaching about Phoenix Valley. Well she was still new to the pack, maybe this would be a good thing. She raced as fast as she could to the direction of the howl, jumping every so often. The wind rushed through her snow white pelt and made air flow into her open mouth. The breeze felt amazing to her, like a sense of freedom.

When she noticed the lake coming ever closer, she slowed to a walk. She noticed the goldish-orange wolf sitting on ht edge. She walked closer to him. "Hello. I heard your call and wondered if i could possibly hear some History, since I'm still fairly new to this pack. My name is Kaliska by the way." She sat in front of him.

<style>
.layla-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jqi3H.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.layla-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.layla-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.layla-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.layla-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.layla-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.layla-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
Ookami saw a wolf bounding towards him and he smiled. Finally. He waited paitently for her to get to him and when she did he smiled. She introduced herself and asked about learning history. "Of course you can learn history!" He smiled, "My name is Ookami. Nice to meet you Kaliska." He gave a smile to her again.

He took a deep breath, preparing to go into his description of the history of Phoenix Valley. "Well, the pack was founded by three different women... Deuce Rhiannon, Iskata Sadira and Hel. The three of them shared the highest ranking postition, divided up into three parts. Each one had their own responsiblities. Deuce was the medic, Hel was the lead warrior and guardian and Iskata took care of whatever was left over to do." He took a breath, trying to remember the history, Iskata got hurt during one summer and that is when Jefferson took her place for a while.. Duece and Hel both left soon after that. Iskata's son, DaVinci helped out Jefferson. By fall Geneva came to us from Crimson Dreams and Jefferson moved her up to help out with the leadership. This is basically a sum up of things but if you want some more information later I will be sure to have more gathered up." He smiled, "Hopefully I didn't bore you."