if it hurts this much.
[html]
Ookami's Active Threads.

[/html]

[html]Profile.

<style type="text/css"></style>

Threads in Order of when they happened.

A New Wolf Looking for a New Home.— This is with Rendall, Adonia & Geneva. Ookami approaches Phoenix Valley's borders and is greeted by Rendall and Adonia. Geneva accepts Ookami into the pack. +3

Ookami Needs Showing Around.— With Adonia. Adonia shows Ookami around Phoenix Valley.+11

La Saoire Na Mairbh.— With everyone in Phoenix Valley at the time. It is the Day of the Dead, everyone confesses something and says what they would like to accomplish. +8

Joining- Leader Needed Please.— With Kami, Noah & Jefferson. Kami approaches Phoenix Valley's borders wanting to join the pack. Noah was another greeter along with Ookami. Jefferson accepts Kami into the pack. +0

Hanging by a Limb.— With Rendall. Rendall and Ookami meet up by accident after both have a bad experiance during the night. They talk about it and make eachother feel better. +9

All the Pretty Little Ponies.— Ookami and Adonia meet up where they play like little puppies and have fun, where Ookami realizes his love for Adonia.[/i]+12[/i]

Hi-Jack a Rainbow.— Kami and Ookami meet up and talk. +6

[J] Of Fang and Feather (LEADER NEEDED).— Falgar comes to join Phoenix Valley where Kami and Ookami greet him at the borders.+3

Two birds with one stone (J) leader needed.— Jace & Temo come to join Phoenix Valley where they are greeted by Falgar and Ookami. They are accepted by Geneva.[/i]+3[/i]

Can't Fight the MoonLight.— Falgar and Ookami meet up and talk.+5

One of These Days.— Jace and Ookami meet up and talk. +3

Light the Fire Within. — Temo and Ookami meet up and talk. +3

Beat the Cold.— Ookami and Amisi meet at Red Vine Hallow and they try to get inside.+5

Trapped in my Own Despair.— Ookami is crushed under the fallen Eagle Tower. Jace, Kami & Adonia come and rescue him. Also the day when Jace transfered the Luperci virus to Ookami after pulling him from the rubble of Eagle Tower.+32

In Safety's Grip.— Ookami stays with Adonia in her cabin and Adonia confesses her love for Ookami.+0

Crash && Burn — Ookami wanders onto Aniwaya and J'adore finds and rescues him from a cave where Ookami got lost. Ookami confesses that he is scared of being a Luperci and J'adore helps him to shift.+10

Roll The Credits. — Jace and Ookami meet up and talk about him having the Luperci virus.+0

How Can I Fly With Broken Wings? — Ookami meets Amata Sadira and she helps to heal is leg that was injured from Eagle Tower.+0

Fire Watcher. — J'adore gives Ookami and Jace horseback riding lessons at Aniwaya.+3

Can I Ask About The Past? — Jefferson tells Ookami about the history of Phoenix Valley.

No one hears you scream in the darkness — Jace gets raped by Lucifer and Ookami finds them and helps Jace to chase away Lucifer.

Down to Earth. — Falgar and Aletha meet Ookami and they talk about the damage to Phoenix Valley from the snowstorm.

Down to Earth. — Falgar and Aletha meet Ookami and they talk about the damage to Phoenix Valley from the snowstorm.

and remember that you too will die. — A pack meeting in Phoenix Valley.

+3

I Need a Hero. — Ookami comforts Adonia because she was scared about loving Ookami.+3

I Feel Him in my Body. — Ookami has a panic attack from a dream he had. Drizzat helps him.

`Run if you Intend to S.urvive. — Ookami meets with Nakita and they talk.

I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care.. — Ookami and Jace meet up and talk about her being pregnant..

The First Step. — Carwyn and Ookami meet up and talk about Ookami helping Carwyn hunt.

Let the Rain Fall Down. — Rendall and Ookami play together in a rain storm.

A Marvelous Return. — Ookami meets Domonick and Venema and they try to get to know eachother.

A Marvelous Return. — Ookami meets Domonick and Venema and they try to get to know eachother.

[/html]
Tables..

[html]

table done by anna!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. "This is where you character's speech would go."

Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit. Pellentesque pulvinar, felis et porttitor auctor, odio augue auctor nisi, vitae ultrices enim felis tincidunt augue. Morbi arcu dui, tempus sit amet vehicula id, tincidunt sed elit. Maecenas ornare, arcu eu volutpat egestas, justo arcu aliquet urna, bibendum auctor sapien orci eget nunc.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

table done by Fae!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. "Sed ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem,". Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. "Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed,". Venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus.Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

table done by Sorin!

Ookami does. "Ookami speaks." Ookami thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamistorm b {font-weight:bold; color:#9b9995; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ookamistorm .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ookamistorm p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ookamistorm {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#171819; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/D0ymz.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c6a69; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

table done by Alli!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In

hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.okamifreeb4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#635950; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.okamifreeb4-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; text-align:center;}
.okamifreeb4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.okamifreeb4 {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38332f; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.okamifreeb4-border1 {width:510px; border:3px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.okamifreeb4-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #383838; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Graphics!!!

♣Avatars!

[Image: ookami01.png]

[Image: Ookamifinal.png]

[Image: OOkami.png]

♣Sigs!

[/html]