Question O:
I have finally come to admit it to myself that I have no muse for Bao what-so-ever at the moment and posting with him has become more of a task rather than the fun it once was. So this leads to my asking, can I put him on inactive? I'm already looking into a certain character to adopt and if I don't get him, I have a character that I always enjoy playing. But back to my question, can I put Bao on inactive? Of course, after I get my hands wrapped around a new character. I don't really want to drop him since I adore him and am completely in love with CDA so I figure inactive is the best way?

I'm sorry if this is a tricky question!
I think that this is the anyone-can-answer board... delete this post if it's not.
Out of what I read, you're trying to make it so that you don't have to post with Bao but you don't want to drop him? Maybe you could NPC him if you have any intentions of posting again?

Quote:•NPCs - Absence
1. Players who require a break from one, some, or all of their characters are allowed to place them on “NPC status.” This effectively maintains their pack status, and prevents the player from having to come up with reasons why the character left and came back.
...1. NPC status is available to pack characters only. Loners may not be designated NPCs, though it is fine to assume a dropped Loner character never left the vicinity of 'Souls.
...2.NPC status is at the complete discretion of pack leadership. Some leaders may impose a time limit for NPC status, and other pack leaders may not offer it at all. For specifics, please check with your pack leadership.
...3.NPC status characters cannot be played, though they may be attached to another active character provided that character does not have a NPC companion.
...4.NPC status effectively drops a character from your roster of active characters. Just as when you drop an auxiliary character, after NPCing an auxiliary character, you must wait two weeks to request permission pick them back up (or begin playing a new auxiliary character).
Yep! Sorin is absolutely right -- talk to Sunny and Shaw about their NPC policies for Cercatori d'Arte. They should allow you to keep Bao as a NPC for a while, though specific NPC policies do vary from pack to pack. :3
ahhh Thank you both! I was juggling the NPC idea, but wasn't sure. And I sure don't remember tat little bit when I first read through everything... Thanks for answering! <3
Phew, I'm good. Smile
I guess we'll have to come up with an OOC ending for our thread, then? The plot was pretty basic: an argument. Tongue
me and sunny have never discussed this policy, but we shall now, I'll pm you and let you know what we come up with Bao
Okay. c: I'll probably wanna pick him pack up when I meet the requirements with my new character.