Just The Way You Are!
[html]

Vali is staying with Sky right? WC- 500!

J'adore moved lazily as he approached the Cercatori borders. Leon was working and Analise was wandering around AniWaya, so the male was free to go where ever he chose. Today was Ralla's turn to tend to the fire and J'adore decide, with that fact in mind, that he would go visit Valinta. He stopped as soon as his snout smelt the thick scent of wolves, considering his next move, he threw his head back and let out a soft howl.

He carried on, moving in more of a trot than a walk. Finally reaching Thornbury, he had almost forgotten Valinta's tree was no longer standing, quickly diverting himself towards Sky's house, giggling to himself silently. He stopped before the building, taking time out of his journey to shift although all he wanted to do was run in and embrace his love. Though, it was Sky's house, and it would be rude to burst in.

Fully shifted, J'adore straightened himself up and moved forward. His knuckle tapped on the door lightly as he called, 'Vali?! It's me! Maybe she was up hobbling about somewhere. The tribal man moved his head around so he could look to see if Vali was behind him or something. As far as he could see she was nowhere, though knowing her she would pop out at any moment. He unwrapped the black bandana from around his wrist and fashioned it into a head band. The stray pieces of fringe now out of the way, and looking much more presentable, J'adore brushed a dark strand of hair, adorned with beads and feathers, out of his way. 'Vali?' he called again. Wait Gunnar was with her wasn't he? Well, I should hope so, J'adore thought, He's not with me. Gunnar? Then again he may be with Sky, or someone else. J'adore supposed it couldn't be very easy talking care of a pup with a fractured leg.

It was Gunnar's fault Valinta was injured, though he would never admit it nor tell the boy that it was. Gunnar couldn't help it if Valinta was a caring person, J'adore would have done the same. He had been quite shocked to find the boy at the beach, they had rode that day for different reasons, but in the end came across another creature in need. He knew Valinta would adopt this poor child, especially after Gloria. Not to replace her but because she simply realised the fact that children were so precious and dependant. J'adore had no objections to the adoption, so everythings fitted into place immediately.

The pair would have a lot to catch up on. She did not know about Leon, nor Analise. But J'adore supposed she would be happy to learn that she had a niece, technically. Analise was J'adore niece, and if she was to be mated with him in AniWaya, she would be the girl's aunt. And Gunnar would be Ana's cousin. J'adore had built up quite a family here. He was the Patriarch of the Austral family.

<style>
.jadorelove-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.jadorelove p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.jadorelove b {color:#880061; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.jadorelove {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffa798; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5580/souls71.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: 'cambria', cambria, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff0088; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

Shnargledarg. I'm actually having her moved to a small house close to Sky's so she can live with Gunnar and not impose on Sky and Shawchert.

In Character

Valinta had gotten unbearably hot in the small house she was moving her pitiful amount of things to. So she had made a small burrow in the snow that was left, and relaxed in it. Her dense fur had kept her from getting too cold, and she had wrapped her arms around Gunnar, keeping him safe and warm. His scraggly fur wasn't very good at keeping out the cold yet; it was too thin. He had also found a large puddle and splashed in it, and was soaked. His shivering had subsided briefly, but then picked back up again. Valinta herself was getting chilly, so she dug herself out of her burrow and carried Gunnar slowly back into their home.

A small fire was burning cheerfully in the main area, and there were two small rooms going off of them, as well as a kitchen. Some people in Cercatori would stop by every now and then with some gifts of food for the injured woman. It was difficult enough to take care of a child, but with added injury? Apparently, they thought it too much for her to do herself. Valinta always accepted the gifts with a grateful smile, and would ask if the giver would like to come in and share it with herself and Gunnar. They usually declined. So as Gunnar sat on a large pillow by the fire, his mother busied herself in the kitched with some deer meat.

The meat was slightly tough, not unpleasently so, and the small fire Valinta had started heated up an old pan she'd found. The meat was placed in the pan, the residual blood and juices started to sizzle and pop as they heated with the meat. Easing herself into an old armchair, the black-furred woman listened as she started into the fire.

She heard knocking, but not at her door. Then her name was shouted, and then Gunnar's. But Gunnar didn't race out, as he usually did. He had fallen asleep, taken to dreamland by the soft pillow and warm fire. Removing the pan from the heat, as it was done cooking, Valinta then limped to her door. A soft click, the door was opened, and her head peered outside.

It was J'adore, at Sky's house. He looked what he would assume as presentable, with a bandana keeping his hair out of his face. In doing so, though, it made it stick up everywhere. The result was he looked like he had stuck his finger in one of those old human light sockets. Sometimes, if you touched them, they shocked you and your hair looked like that. Valinta grimaced. She knew that from experience.

"J'adore." Valinta called softly. "Wrong house." She smiled at him and stepped outside, gesturing towards her door. "Come in and eat with Gunnar and I." she offered, knowing that he would accept.

<style>
.VeeLight-table p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.VeeLight-table b {color:#c19f8d;}
.VeeLight-table-b {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.VeeLight-table-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#c19f8d; text-shadow:#a27a64 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.VeeLight-table-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.VeeLight-table {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#efe1d6; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:370px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6748/vee.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
[html]

PPing slightly

Caught off guard by the ebony femme's sudden arrival, 'You moved?' he half stated, half asked. Moving over to speak properly, he carried on with his conversation, 'Sorry I haven't been round lately, pack things, ya'know?' He stepped through the door as Valinta stepped aside. J'adore then turned to the woman and smiled, 'What's for dinner then?' he asked smiling, 'Oh! I almost forgot how have you been?' He realised he had not inquired about Valinta's health. He felt sorry that he had not visited alot, especially when Valinta was injured and had a pup to care for.

J'adore moved over to his son, letting his index finger softly stroke the boy's floppy ear. Careful not to wake him. J'adore frowned as he pulled the bandana from his hair, the dark locks fell to his shoulder. He had haphazardly pulled it up in an effort to tidy himself up, but it was a failed attempt. J'adore wrapped the bandana around his wrist again and sighed, 'Did you hear? I can't remember if I told you. I got promoted! And the day before my third! Can you believe it?' He truly couldn't remember if he had told her, his mind had been so focused on work, not family. Tending the Great Fire was something he enjoyed and found a great amount of peace in doing, sometimes he completely forgot about his family. Who could forget about these two? J'adore thought as he smiled tenderly at his beautiful, temporary cripple of a lover and his adopted son.

J'adore does. "J'adore speaks." J'adore thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorelove b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8162b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jadorelove i {font-style:italic; color:#4c5708; }
.jadorelove .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#4c5708}
.jadorelove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadorelove {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/346wdw9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fba500; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

Out of character notes.

Valinta smiled. "Deer is dinner, and I've been fine. Sky says my leg will be better in a little while." It was true, her leg would be better. The Russian femme could feel it, deep in her bones. The leg was stronger every day, even if it was just a little bit. Gunnar's playing hadn't helped it any, but she loved her son dearly and would play with him even if she was injured.

She watched as he stroked Gunnar's ear, a small smile on her lips as she watched her lover and their son. The little boy still slumbered peacefully, and the sight of him made a small sigh of happiness escape her. The sight of her two boys was wonderful, something that she adored.

Valinta, from the kitchen, heard J'adore's question and exclamation. She smiled sweetly as she got some plates for the deer. "I'm so proud of you!" she said loud enough for her voice to carry out to him, but not loud enough for Gunnar to wake. "You've been trying so hard, too." She smiled as she carried out two plates.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

There is now a chair and table in Vali's house :O

J'adore nodded, he was glad to see Valinta was getting better. Although it amused him slightly to see her hobble around, he did not enjoy the guilty feeling he got as he covered his amusement with a caring smile. 'Deer?' J'adore repeated, 'Sounds good'.

Valinta soon disappeared to get dinner and J'adore sat down on one of the chairs which surrounded a small table. The Russian woman soon replied to his good news, 'Yes, I have a lot to be thankful for'. This was true, despite the hardships the pair had faced earlier on in the year, everything had worked out well. The Spaniard had a beautiful lover, a smart, handsome son and a comfortable rank in AniWaya.

Brushing a lock of dark hair away from his eyes, the male stared out of the nearby window absent mindedly, musing what he would spend his week doing. Duties would take up a considerable amount of time, stocking needed to be done, as did the actual tending and he was sure Ayasha would want more lessons. Either way he put it, he would be busy this week.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]