there is love in your body
[html]

Word Count → 232

That's fine, we can wrap it up here. :] I'm just gunna say Tali fell asleep on the porch, if that's okay?

It was that time of the day where Sage was ready to be more active. Her morning had been spent drowsy and in the glaze of a nice high. But the afternoon, she felt, should be more alive. The Lykoi girl wanted to move, but it seemed her de le Poer cousin was feeling lethargic. Half-heartedly, Talitha considered the possibility of finding guitar strings inside the clan, but then her energy drained.

With a final remark about her sudden exhaustion, Talitha reclined on the dilapidated porch. The afternoon sun was warm here, and felt good on Sage's fur. It was easy to understand how her older cousin was so very ready to slip into sleep.

"That's quite alright, love," Sage said with a smile, yellow glancing over at her sleepy cousin.

The girl stayed, humming quietly to herself as she stared out from the porch, feeling the last waves of morning lethargy leave her own body. She was energized by the sun, by it's warmth, and she rose from the porch, trying to be as silent as possible. The creaky wood protested slightly as she rose, but it did not seem to bother her auburn-haired cousin. Talitha had fallen into a pleasant, peaceful-looking sleep, and Sage couldn't help but smile as she moved away from the mansion. With any luck, Talitha would at least be happy in her dreams.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]