Second Charactor
I was thinking about eventually creating another character that is a creature. The creature I had in mind was a wolverine.Of course the wolverine would be mean to all but would talk if needed. Do you think this would potently be a creature for souls'?
A wolverine could potentially work, though he wouldn't be able to join a pack. As long as you're fine roleplaying him without the pack structure, it could work. Also, since a wolverine is a pretty major predator, I would think he would be able to communicate with the wolves on board.

At 'Souls we have two designations for speech -- low and high Speech. Where top predators, such as cougars, jaguars, and wolverines would speak high speech, smaller animals and almost always herbivores speak low speech and therefore cannot communicate with predators. Some predators can try to learn low speech, but it's vastly different and not many are well-versed in it. :O

BUT I do think a wolverine would speak high speech, so you would be fine communicating with wolves.

I hope that answers your question. ^^ If you have any more, feel free to reply. Big Grin