Wonders await...
ooc: I know, I know, it's so cooorny!!! >.< But hey! At least I try! :/ HELL, I am always making up awesome fantasies for RPs, but end up being way too shy... Let's all hope this RP goes on for PAGES with NO nonsense posts... =.= PLEASE JOIN!!! :/

Echo wandered deep into the woods, thinking of a past dream he had the other night. He wasn't sure what he would become in these pack lands, and was indeed eager to find out. But, he needed a high ranking official to talk to, and he was way too shy to talk with anyone besides a much weaker member like himself...

He hoped that eventually, somebody would probably come by and give him advice. These woods were never truly empty, and the Aniwayan territories weren't exactly "empty." After awhile, Echo got tired and sat upon a rock near a small river bed. All he could do now was wait.
[html]

Out of Character: Word Count: 339

Shanta was out at the stables, a place where most of her time was being spent. Today, she had fed and watered the horses, now, she was cleaning them, using a curry comb and brushing them out. She was finally settling in, though she didn't have a hut yet. However, her friend Shiloh said she would help make her hut. She finally finished brushing out all the horses. She was in need of some calm time, so she automatically got the reins and headstall for a large Appy mare. She put on the headstall and made sure it was nice and snug. She led the mare out of the stables, grabbing her canvas bag on the way out, and mounted her, a nice, smooth, motion. She heeled the mare and directed her towards the woods. They went at a slow trot, the rhythmic bouncing was calming. Shanta was trying to be as relaxed as she could lately. The horses helped her with that, it was like they took out any anxiety and made it vanish.

She swerved between trees, the mare having as much fun as Shanta. Her face was lit up with a giant smile, something that was always on her face when riding. She laughed at herself, she was here, riding horses, while her family was gone. This brought her into a dark trance. No matter what anyone said, it was HER fault. Though she couldn't fix it. She rode on, pulling herself out of the haze. Suddenly, the scent of a Aniwayan male. She slowed her horse to a walk, dismounting a few yards from where the male was sitting near a stream. She walked into the small opening with her horse. "Hello there, I don't think we've met." She gave her horse some slack so she could drink. "My name is Shanta Wanagi. . . or just Shanta." Shanta was nervous, but her voice and body language didn't show it. She was always taught to hold herself up proud, not to show fear because fear was weakness.

<style type="text/css">
.shantablossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantablossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d4d6; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantablossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantablossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#d0a4a9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2s9ejc0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554447; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #392729; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
ooc: Thanks for the reply!

IC: Echo was quite surprised at Shanta's quick dismount. It was almost as if the female was having great day. But as the male looked around the female, he could tell something was wrong. Echo was good at telling whether someone was in need or not. But now was not the time. He had to know where was his place in the Aniwaya. "Hello, Shanta. My name is Echo... I am in need of a high official to tell me where my place would be in the pack..."

After speaking, Echo gave a small, yet gaze to the female's horse. He then gazed towards the woods and then back at Shanta. She seemed like a beautiful wolfess...
[html]

omahgoshhh. sorry for lateness >.< Word Count: 186!

Shanta nodded slightly as the male spoke. He was quite something to look at. he had a nice build, smooth fur, and he was tall. Shanta noticed a scar on one of his eyes. When the male was done speaking, Shanta looked at him. "Well I will be of no help to you there. I have just barely joined AniWaya, I am the Elan Soquili." She spoke with a slight accent, but not enough to hint her past, she would never let that happen. She smiled at him, but it was a small smile. She'd like to get to know this wolf, talk with him some more.

"Have you ever ridden a horse?" she asked him. She didn't want to lead the mare all the way back, nor did she want to let her find her own way. Belle, the horse she currently had with her, would be very capable of packing them to the village or wherever, as long as they didn't go to far to fast. She patted her mare and looked back at Echo. "Would you like to pack, we could go anywhere."

<style type="text/css">
.shantameadow-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantameadow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7692a1; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantameadow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantameadow {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2e4a38; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/szdgd3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#98c2a6; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #2e453c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Np at all. xD I am way too late... Really busy, might not respond for like... 2 weeks? D:

IC: Echo was facinated with all the good things that were happening on this day. Indeed, it was a wonderful day. There was plenty of sun light, and the trees seemed to sparkle with joy. But there was something about this female that caught Echo's fancy... It was her personality. Again, Echo was not used to the kindness that the people of the Aniwaya had to offer. But what shocked Echo more than anything was the female's offer to take him anywhere. "I've never seen such beings... Well, it would be kind of you to... perhaps show me where you live?"
[html]

I kinda godplayed a bit. . . but just to get him on the horse! hope you don't mind :/

Shanta smirked and patted Belle's back. She mounted the horse, swinging her leg smoothly over the horses back. She held out her arm for Echo to grab, grasping his forearm and pulling him up as he slid his leg over. Since she was packing him, he was right up behind her, touching her. A shiver went through Shanta's body, but she ignored it. She had never been this close to a male, she had never even had a relationship. She leaned forward and grabbed the reins, getting into control of the mare.

"How about we just ride?" She asked in a very smooth voice, a light accent still lingered. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist. "Hold onto me and squeeze lightly with your thighs, okay?" She said as she heeled Belle and the mare reared slightly. She then started to trot gently through the trees. She bounced slightly, but not too much, she mainly held herself to Belle, which makes it easier for the horse.

<style type="text/css">
.shantablossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantablossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d4d6; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantablossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantablossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#d0a4a9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2s9ejc0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554447; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #392729; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
ooc: Np ;D <3

ic: Echo was a little embarassed by the she wolf's reply, but kept it secret. He was good at keeping his emotions secret. Especially towards she wolves. He didn't in the least want to spoil the moment, nor the friendship made between the two. Echo did feel a little strange at the way he was grasping onto the she wolf's waist... Soon, something caught the fancy of the male... Something that perhaps would make them both quite pleased.
[html]

so what is the plan for this thread?

Shanta steered Belle through the trees. She kept her at a walk to keep from tiring her. She mainly let Belle decide where they were going, just keeping her from going to far or leading her around rocks or trees. She felt rather nervous around Echo, though she kept her emotions locked behind a cool facade. She sorted through her mind, thinking of questions and such to ask him. She watched birds fly and animals run as she rode through the forest.

They came to a break in the trees. The trees turned into an open field, the sun shone down on them and Shanta flinched a little. She looked for where the forest began again, steering Belle that way. "So, how long have you been in AniWaya?" she asked breaking a silence. They finally came to the trees and she relaxed a bit.

<style type="text/css">
.shantameadow-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantameadow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7692a1; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantameadow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantameadow {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2e4a38; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/szdgd3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#98c2a6; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #2e453c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Hmmmm, perhaps... They begin falling for one another? Or, they begin learning one another's bad secrets/histories? >:3

IC:

Echo paused at the female's question about how long he had been inside the Aniwaya. The question brought back the dark images of the violent battles he had fought during his father's dissapearance. It also brought back the feeling of simply "running away" from his father's lands all for the sake of staying within the Aniwaya. He knew the Aniwaya did mean a lot to him. But leaving his father's territory was something Echo was always troubled with. "Uhh... I have maybe been here for at least a year or so."