Anathema Fill The Forum Contest!
[html]
Fill The Forum Contest!

What is it?

This is a contest meant to help fill up Anathema's forum with a bunch of active topics! To get both AT and non-AT members in on some fun and to encourage each member of the pack to become more active and possibly move up in their rank tier as well!

What is the time span of this contest?

April 1@Midnight-30@midnight.

What do I have to do?

-During the month of April, you make and complete THREE IC THREADS inside Anathema!

-Threads must have 10 IC posts in them (5 for each member, at least) to be considered for the contest (though they can be much longer!) and can involve both AT and non-AT members.

-You can request threads with people and specific plots in Thread Requests!

-Remember that if it is a plot that would affect pack relations, though, to always inform and discuss this with the leaders of both packs! Smile

-joining threads will be accepted as long as the joiner has made 5 ic posts back and forth in it.

-These must be BRAND NEW threads, started on April 1 or after!

Can I use these threads for my rank requirements/upgrades?

If you use the requirements detailed on the Ranks page on the Anathema website in your threads, then they can definitely be used to gain rank upgrades Smile You can also use them for GAME POINTS , for starting and completing a thread in Anathema!

What cool thing(s) will I get for doing this?
Anyone who completes 3 IC threads in Anathema and submits them before April 30 at midnight will earn a temporary raindrop icon. (Image Coming Soon/Yet to be drawn Smile )

As a *BONUS*, Any participant who goes up in their rank tier during April will earn a permanent one-word custom title of their choice in any color(s). Any Zepar who moves up into a tier in general from April 1-30 will earn a temporary one-word custom title of their choice in any color(s). (Though to earn a permanent title or make yours permanent, you will need to move up in your tier during the month, Zepars).

Anything else?

Questions may be posted below or PM'd to my Naniko D'Angelo account :] When you're finished with all three threads, PM them to my Naniko D'Angelo account!

Naniko D'Angelo

Theodore Stone =3

VIKINGGG :E

Tlantli Big Grin

Misery Wink

Selene! :]

Scorpius :3

Jacksonnnnn!

Alaki =D

Larkspur ;3

Salvia! <3

Demi >Big Grin

Panda :>

Pontiac Angry

Lucifer!! Smile

Itachi :S

Pandemic X3

Guiseppe! :>>

Eris~~ x3333

Torrent!! Big Grin

[/html]
VIKING SIGNS UP. NAO.
Ooh, fun stuff! *waves Tlantli around* I can does this!
add Sele cause I try
The puppeh D'Angelo is in!
Jacksoooon!
Key in ^^
I got you all added :33 Feel free to start looking for threads!
Lark and Sal are in!
Yayyy~~ Big Grin
*demi struts in*

oh we can't have a game without me around can we?
omj you know so bad that panda wants to playyyy Big Grin
Pon and Luci are in
Itachi and Panpan are in!
This is like...the majority of the pack XD ilu guise!
Im in! I need to seriously improve on activity and get some threads going...
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp (in other words, hello have an Eris).
Got you guys added! Big Grin
Can I join? Smile