j- We're young and in love
[html]

Word Count → 517

SO COME A LITTLE BIT CLOSER, TELL ME IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD → omg a panda is loose in anathema! catch it in a pokeball, quick someone!

Character Name: Panda Behr! and Venom Trombetta!(NPC)

Character Birthdate: 17May2008 - 06May2010
Wolf or Luperci?: Luperci
Species: 50% Great Plains Wolf x 50% Alexander Archipelago Wolf(Panda) --Eurasian Wolf x Italian wolf(Venom)

Currently Played Characters: Cotl Ulrich, Mars Bartholomew Russo.

The two potheads found headed northeast and into uncharted territory. Panda already had her map of Nova Scotia out and was looking at it to find where they were really. She guesstimated where they were on the map and she had also guesstimated where Inferni was, and where Dahlia De Mai would be at as well. She was doing a really good job at keeping their paths out of the packs lately, that would have been ideal if the two were not searching for a social hierarchy. It wasn't really even Venom who wanted the structure, it was Panda, who craved the attentions of others by being able to wave her half tail over her back to show off her high rank. She was power-hungry in the most subtle ways, never really one to consciously plan out how she was going to steal a rank, rather she was power-hungry when there was not a leader suitable to lead. It felt like she was obligated to take a high rank if that was to happen. It seemed to be in her blood rather than in her conscious mind. It could go unsaid that the woman would be respectful and would not defy her superiors without good reason to. Trust me, the reason had to be good if she was going to overthrow anyone, and it definitely was not the first thing on her mind. Most like the thought never came to her mind unless she was in a pinch situation.

The two needed a pack though, so they could eat regularly and also because they could use the extra protection that the pack would offer them. Panda and Venom had been looking for some time now, and they had found nothing yet. Hopefully soon they would find their place to stay. Until the the potheads were doomed to wander. Wandering is what they did best, fortunately. Guess where they wandered right into. Give it a good look around, this hilly meadow that the two Optime canids were walking through. It was midday, if Panda had a watch, she'd say it was around 4'o clock and time for some smoke. They didn't have the time to stop though, for they were trying to get to where they could rest as fast as possible. Now that they were close to packlands, they more than likely wouldn't be able to find some place to stay.

Any further and we'll be in pack lands. The stench is enough to tell where the borders are. the man spoke as he pointed to a stump that more than half of the Anathema members more than likely pissed on to make borders just that. A pack? We should find out their seekrits. the woman spoke, her maw holding a grin before her head lifted to the sky and she let out a long howl for the scouts of this land. It didn't take long for Venom to add his own beautiful song in chorus with the woman's and once the woman had stopped howling, his own song had ended. And for now, the two travelers waited.

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 302 words

The melodic tune had caught Sele's attention. She was doing slightly better lately. But then again she had those bouts. She would get better and then suddenly become a hermit all over again. It was a struggle, an inner battle of wills with herself. She would try hard to be a better member but then her thoughts would gain control and send her back in hiding with the worry that something would happen within the pack and she would be the cause of it, just like in the cult. She blamed herself and her bad luck for what happened there. She figured that others blamed her as well thought it was something that was never spoken of.

She headed towards the borders where the sound had come from. She was surprised to once again find two waiting at the borders. And again it was a female and a male. Though this male didn't seem to be a child. He wasn't hiding close to the female as the other had been. But as she approached she noticed that the male was marked up though. Of course she immediately thought that he had done so to himself. It was what she did to her own legs after all.

"Are you looking for someone or something?" She asked the duo after she had placed her feet to the ground so that she could drop to her knees to sit. After all it was less awkward to talk to a seated person than someone that is upside down. "This is Anathema. Are you lost?" She figured that she might state such a thing since she had stumbled across a pack by accident before as well. She hadn't really been looking for anything in particular but had found herself somewhere that she didn't know where she was.

<style type="text/css">
.selene {width:400px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Selene/selene.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#0D0007; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.selene2 {padding:150px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#664270; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.selene b {color:#ED9B9D;}
.selene p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 WC:535

Panda let her eyes look over to her friend, before she had let her coal painted hand to reach over to the man and poke him in the side. She made her hands imitate an explosion and she made a sound with her maw to simulate what she had pretended to do to the man. Her pokes were apparently explosive, and she exploded the Trombetta boy on his chest. She then giggled about it before he retaliated by doing the same, but poking her shoulder instead. Now you can't use that arm. the man spoke, a smile on his maw as he looked at Panda, and prepared to move quickly away from her so she couldn't poke him again. You bastard! she spoke to him jokingly before she had tried to poke him, but he moved out of reach just in time. I'mma gitchu, Alex! the woman spoke, calling the male by his middle name, (often times, she'd address him like this as if it was his first name) and he looked back at her.Gonna have to catch me! the man spoke before he was about to take off across the borders and way from the woman. It was going to be that way until Panda had gotten distracted by a form that was staggering funny.

It wouldn't be until the ivory woman was closer to them that Panda would come to the conclusion that this woman was walking on her hands instead of her hind legs. Panda looked to the unused hing legs that stayed in the air, and noticed that there was scars on them. Panda said nothing about the scars of course, simply because Venom had scars and she still hung out with him all the damn time, so why should she care about them? The woman asked them if they were looking for someone or something, and then she told them that this place was Anathema. Panda mouthed the strong word on her tongue, and immediately she was attracted to the word. She looked back at Venom for a moment, as if she needed approval to speak before she had shaken her head and fumbled over her words for a moment. I-uh, I mean we-uhm....We are kinda-uhm, lost, but we were -uhm, more curious about what pack was here. the woman was able to get her words out straight at the end of her sentence. My name is Panda Behr. the bi-colored woman spoke to the pure ivory one. We're loners, so we are kinda in the market for a -uhm, pack. We wanted to know what this Anathema is about, ya know? the woman asked, cocking her head before those chocolate orbs moved back over to her younger companion who was two-thirds the size he was supposed to max out at. He certainly did not look younger than either of the women, even though he was much younger than both of them. My name is Venom Trombetta. It's a pleasure miss- the boy spoke to the sitting woman whom had approached them on her hands instead of her feet. Venom couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong with her legs besides the cuts that were there...

<style>
.panda_dead01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.panda_dead01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.panda_dead01 b {color:#a0b1c6; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.panda_dead01 {background-color:#8a7e70; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9545/pandaflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d1609; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 522 words

Ah yes, it seemed a peculiar trait that stuck with Sele alone. Her older children had suffered no such hindrances. The were perfectly capable of a normal shift and walked upright just as everyone else did. She was the only odd one but it was something that everyone else got used to and never questioned. After all her legs worked just fine since she was able to crawl about and such. It was just something off in her balance. It wasn't something that she could explain even if she tried to do so.

She tilted her head curiously to the side as she listened to the fumbled words. She couldn't prevent continuing to glance to the male and his scars. Idly her fingers played along the ones that she had placed on her legs. It had all started with the claw marks on his hip that she had received from a cougar attack and then it had progressed into her harming herself on purpose.

A look of understanding came over her face when the female had finally gotten everything out. So they were looking for a home. She knew what that was like. To want to find a place where you belonged. She glanced back to the male as he introduced himself as well. "Selene D'Angelo." She gave her full name as the others had done as well. Her surname was one that many in this pack shared, as well as spread out through other packs too. It really wouldn't be much of a surprise to have run into another D'Angelo around.

"We live in caves here so most of the pack is underground. After what happened to the cult in New Brunswick my sister came here and started Anathema. She has kept some of the practices from there. We have been accepting everyone from all over who have no place to go as long as you wish to share your blood and become part of the family." They weren't just a pack but family as well. They all shared the same blood here. So far all that she had met here at the borders hadn't a problem with the blood sharing process. "Do you have any skills or something that can be offered to the family? Also I can call my sister so that you can talk to her about joining." But rather than waiting for a response she sent up a call to attract Nani to the area. After all her sister might be better able to handle the questions since it would be coming from someone in charge rather than just a member. Or at least she figured that these two might like that option better. Who wouldn't like the information right from the source instead of from someone who didn't even matter in the pack. Though her sister seemed to value her opinion and had praised her for it but it still didn't stop the constant inner struggle that Sele always had. Sele couldn't see the value in herself even though she was usually the one finding new joiners at the borders and getting incorperated into the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.selene {width:400px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Selene/selene.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#0D0007; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.selene2 {padding:150px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#664270; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Herro there!

She was already out and about and was not surprised when her nose caught a few peculiar scents on the breeze. Two were unfamiliar, outsiders, but the other was of her sister. Guessing what was going on before she actually reached them, the Angela switched the direction that she was going so that she would cross paths with the area they stood in. She had been headed out of the packlands to visit the city...this would just be a small road block along the way.

The tall white leader came upon the three of them before too much time had passed. She wore nothing but a small weapons belt as she usually did, bare of any other items of clothing. She didn't enjoy clothing unless it was absolutely needed, and these days it never got cold enough for her to feel the need to put man-made materials over her thick, pristine coat. She stopped alongside her sibling as Selene was asking them about their skills, silently watching the pair for their response to the query.

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: omg, two of my favorite people in my thread. I think i might just have a heart attack <3 WC:

She spoke of her name being Selene D'Angelo. Not too uncommon of a name, Panda believed that they had met another woman by the name Selene along the way, but she did not look anything like this woman, nor did the other Selene have the same last name. It was a pretty name none the less though, and Panda smiled at the woman as she had willingly given her name to the pair. It's nice to meet you the woman had spoken to the other, that same charming smile on her lips. Panda was rather friendly when she needed to be, and she was also rather fierce when it came to it, it just took her a while to get to that fierceness within her. Venom had seen the woman glance at him a few times, and he stood there with his hands across his chest for a moment, his hazel eyes looking from Selene to Panda, and the back to Selene. The two would listen to the woman's words about the cult of Anathema. How her sister had come over from wherever and brought some of the customs over. Panda glanced to Venom, trying to figure out if this was where they belonged.

Selene would finish off with asking them if they had any skills they could contribute to the 'family'. The shaman looked at her friend and then giggled lightly. Venom looked at the giggling Panda and then he looked to a tall woman that had come up behind Selene. She said nothing, but probably was waiting for Panda to answer what was asked. Venom looked back to Panda, who looked at the new woman and she stopped giggling. Well, I am a creature of many different skills. Soap making, star charting, reading, writing, staff carving, bong making, drawing are some things. I can also cook fairly well, as well as hunt. Spiritually, I'm a shaman, so I also dabble in meditation, astral projection, spirit healing, things like that. the woman spoke to the two women that were in front of herself and her manly friend. He found it refreshing to be around females, for males obviously meant competition for the ladies, so him being within the group of girls was all too fine with him. I'm good at stuff too. I'm an archer, a novice, but I'm practicing still. I also can play guitar, and I can sing. I can also fight fairly well. I'm still young so I have a lot to learn still, but I do plan on working on things like that.. it was true, the man was barely a year old, and where he was at as far as hunting and fighting went, he was good at it. He was a skillful creature, and better yet, he was a rarity in the spiritual world. I'm also an aura-reader. the man commented as he looked at both of the women, subconsciously already trying to read their auras. What customs does Anathema believe in? Wanna know what the family believes in before I commit, ja?

<style>
.panda_dead01 {background-color:#8a7e70; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9545/pandaflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d1609; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 304 words

She smiled to the polite words that were given even if she couldn't agree to them. She didn't think that she was nice to meet. Rather she thought herself as being something that needed to be avoided. Of course she didn't speak on these thoughts. What was the purpose on that really? They were her own private thoughts and weren't needed for everyone else to hear. After all it would take more explanation than she was willing to give in order to surmise them. It would give away too much about herself and she really didn't want to do such a thing honestly.

She glanced up to her sister with a smile as she seen that Nani had quickly come. Again Sele had found two waiting at the borders. She was vaguely wondering if her sister had picked up on that as well. She was doing fairly well at their own borders. She just needed to branch out past them. But for now she focused her attention upon the pair as their skills were laid out. She nodded her head, having heard of the meditation bit before. Because of having lived int eh cult for so long she didn't see these gifts as strange and odd at all. Rather she thought the others were blessed. Then everyone but she was blessed. No, Sele firmly believed that she was cursed.

She opened her mouth to answer the question before closing it again. After all she had said that she would call Nani for her to answer their questions. So instead she looked back up to her sister, leaving it to her to answer. It was her pack, her family, after all. In the large scale of things Sele didn't really matter at all. It wasn't even noticed when she would hide herself away at all.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

8D

She had stepped into the situation as an observer but now it seemed that she would be taking the lead. Naniko had caught Panda's question about the rituals of their pack and looked to Selene. Her sister wanted her to answer it, as she had stayed quiet, and the tall luperci cleared her throat before giving a response. "We have very few set rituals or beliefs; each member is welcomed to practice their own belief system. My sister and I practice some of the old ways, using various objects for good luck, for protection. Others believe differently and practice their own ways."

Naniko was impressed with the variety of skills that the pair possessed. Both were equally useful in their own ways, a definite asset to Anathema should they choose to join. Usually it was she who interviewed the would-be joiners...but this time she felt as if she was the one being interviewed, in a sense...though this wasn't necessarily a bad thing. "One rite that each pack member goes through is the rite of Agares. Our blood sharing ritual. It binds new members to the rest of the pack through blood...as we are all one family living within the caves. To become a member you must be willing to go through this ritual." She tapped the hilt of her ceremonial dagger, watching their expressions as she explained.

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Big Grin WC:548

The woman who had approached but had not spoken yet had taken the spotlight when it came to answering Panda's question, which meant in Panda's mind that this woman was leader over this other that had greeted them. Both Panda and Venom listened to the green eyed woman's words. She had spoken about how the pack only had some set rituals, but mostly, the pack revolved around what individuals believed in. This was favorable to the two, since they did have their own set of beliefs, but to be in a pack where they were no outsiders because of their uncommon beliefs was something they did not want. They wanted no separation from the pack. Panda and Venom did share the common belief of objects having the power to protect, and 'good luck' charms as well. For example, Panda carried a rose quartz pendulum around with her because she believed that it held love, and when she was without Venom, then she always could feel his love there since this charm had been one that he had found and crafted for her. Panda and Venom seemed to be on a telepathic level as they gazed at each other for a moment. Just the looks that were exchanged almost seemed like they were having a full conversation. They probably were in a way. Often times they found each other's hearts worn on their sleeves, and easy to read each other. Anyone else would was an outsider to this relationship either would not understand it, or they would think that the two were just insane. They, however, found each other to be right in the perfect place between sanity and insanity.

Panda would look back to Naniko and listen to her words that told them of the ritual of becoming part of the family. Panda looked at the green eyed woman, and when her hand tapped the hilt of a knife, Panda cocked her head and listened. When it was their turn to speak, Panda looked back at Venom once more. Venom glanced back at the older Taurus. He approved of staying here. The two here had been more than helpful to the two loners, and they probably would fit in here, so Venom tilted his head back towards Naniko. You weren't here when we said our names. Venom pointed out, a small grin forming on his handsome face. My name is Venom Trombetta. the man reintroduced himself to the green-eyed woman. And I'm Panda Behr. the woman followed along and spoke her name again. Anathema sounds like it's right up our alley. the woman commented, but she still did not say if she wanted to stay yet. Venom was decided, but Panda wanted to make sure that they were not going to be regretting this decision to stay here. Excuse me for all of the questions, but we are definitely not from around here. Are there any other packs around here that offer what Anathema does, spiritually? the woman asked, wondering if her question even really made sense. It made sense to her, but then again, things always did sound better in her head rather than out loud.

If there isn't any other pack, then I guess Anathema will be our choice, miss- Panda spoke to the green-eyed woman.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her ears flickered with slight annoyance at the way that the question was asked. She hadn't asked these newcomers to arrive at her borders and didn't know whether they had visited any other packs. If they were indecisive, then they should have went elsewhere before choosing to come to her borders and question her about her pack. "Naniko D'Angelo. We're the newest pack in the area; I'm not up to date on what the other packs are doing currently or if even another has popped up since we arrived."

"I won't deceive you and tell you that our pack offers more or less spirituality than others. I do not know this to be true. We offer freedom of spirituality." She said. That would likely be the last thing that she would say about it; she wouldn't sway them one way or the other. "I only want you here if you wish to be here." She pulled the dagger from her belt, holding it in one hand. "If you choose to join us in our home, give me your hand."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Jamz knows he made this table <3 and ewh, this is short D: +3

There was no clear answer from the tall, green eyed woman. She had yet to say her name to the two, and it did confuse the bi-colored woman slightly. The halves that were her ear had fallen back on her skull lightly and her tail became still. Venom had noticed a slight shift in aura, and he turned his head to give a warning glance to Panda. Panda caught the glance, and then she looked back at the woman. They were pretty sure that they wanted to stay, since this place felt promising for the two, though it was far from a real welcoming feeling. Panda and Venom both knew right off the bat that there was going to be struggle of some sort here. It did not feel like it would be as big of a struggle as elsewhere though, and Panda wanted this. Panda's chocolate eyes had fallen onto those hazel ones of her friend. Then she focused on his left eye, the one with the brown spot in the middle of it. She got stuck there, just looking at that eye before she had held out her hand to the ivory pelted woman. We'll stay. Panda would speak. She didn't want to watch her hand get sliced by the knife. So she looked at where she was comfortable looking. This was right at her younger friend, Venom. I'm staying with her, so ya gotta deal with me too. the man spoke to the white leader, his eyes peeling from Panda for a moment to look at the tall woman. He nodded his head to her and stepped closer to offer his hand as well.

Panda smiled at Venom when he offered his hand, and then she returned her gaze to Naniko, and then Selene. She was slightly nervous about being cut, for even though she had a pain tolerance, she was extremely scared of being hurt both physically and mentally. She didn't like to show the fear, but to the ones around her who could read auras, there was no hiding the fear.

<style>
.pandy-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandy-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandy-a01 b {color:#0a2c0a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandy-a01 {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... panda2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.pandy-a01-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.pandy-a01 .inner { height:235px; overflow:auto; margin:30px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome, you guys :33 I'd love some future threads in which they can get to know each other a bit better XD Sorry that she's a bit of a grouch <33 Fade to black or continue; either is fine :]

She was glad that they were taking their time in thinking about things, actually. It was true that she did not desire them to join Anathema unless they were certain about it. She wanted members who were devoted to the cause...to the family that they had made together beneath Halcyon. Whether they would prove to be loyal members she would find out in time.

"I just wanted you to be sure, is all. Welcome." She made a small cut on Panda's hand and then Venom's, slicing across two of her own fingers and pressing them together with each of the others' separately. "We can show you to the caves, if you'd like. I might as well head back." The dagger was placed back into its sheath, and she pressed against her cut to make the bleeding stop. In a day or two she wouldn't even feel that it had ever been there.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.