Drown me in a river of tears
[html]<style type="text/css">.amatastar {width: 375px; margin:auto; border: 4px solid white; background-color: #40130e; background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;}.amatastar p {margin-bottom:0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11.5px; line-height: 15px; color: #7F5454; text-align: justify;}.amatastar b {color:#8D3232;}</style>

WC:323
OOC: Big Grin

--------

The news of Denali had come to her the day she helped her mother. Denali was dead. She couldn’t believe it. She cried the rest of the day when she got the chance to be alone. She had to try to stay strong, but it was so hard to bare... the boy had barely started to live, and from the news... he’d been ripped to pieces. She had been obviously silent since that day. Almost as silent as Parker, and she could see why the young woman chose not to talk. Though bottling her feelings in as she did, she was bound to burst soon. She hated how someone could choose to take lives, and for one of them to be so young, so innocent. He had done nothing wrong in his life. She knew that everyone had a moment here or there, and he couldn’t be blamed for those, and he surely wasn’t being blamed for Artemis’ accident.

She found herself by rabbit lake, where she sat cross legged. This was where she had saved Fia from the floating ice burg. If only she could have been there for Denali, she could have saved his life. A wave of sadness hit Amata and she pulled her knees up to her neck and hugged them, crying into them. Life was too cruel. How could she think any differently. With all her experiences from the time she was a pup to now, she’d seen quite a bit of destruction. From the maiming of innocent animals to the attacks on not only adults but pups as well. What more could she do to make things better? Nothing. Her heart told her, nothing... She couldn’t cure everyone herself. Though Cambria was doing a wonderful job, keeping Amata from doing everything... but what did it matter if one day they would die anyway? These thoughts brought on more tears... more sadness, anger, and hurt.

By Manda
[/html]
In the shadows of a quiet room, a wolf in Optime form slowly roused himself and sat up from his bed. Leon stood slowly, his knees wobbly for a few seconds, and wandered out of his room, heading for the front door. He'd been cooped up for weeks, having been bed-ridden in order allow his wounds to heal, and his strength to return. Now, his side felt like it had closed for the most part, and he had a bit more movement in his left side, and his shoulder had healed fine, though the skin was still tender. The bruises and smaller cuts along his body had healed fine, making movement a lot less painful, and letting the timber move about with out stumbling or falling over anymore.

As he exited Haven Manor, the main home for Crimson Dreams members, Leon looked up to the sky. He sighed as he realized that he had slept through nearly half the day. He'd been accepted into the pack a while ago, and still he hadn't contributed to his new home in any way. He walked slowly, careful to make sure he didn't make his side worse. He traveled a little further from the mansion, letting the scent of his new pack fill his nose. He closed his eyes for a few minutes, not stopping his slow pace, and he focused on finding any nearby streams, and was slightly surprised to find that he was not only near a large body of water, but that the woman who had saved his life, in more ways than one, was also nearby. He paused, keeping his eyes closed, as he considered whether or not he should intrude on her privacy.

She had saved him, given him a home, and, for his own good, forced him to remain at rest. He owed her much, and didn't want to disrupt her. When he sat near water, it was to relax, body and mind, or to help drown out thoughts that made him remember his Liudesys. Nodding his head slightly, he slowly began to walk on, deciding to let Amata enjoy her privacy.

Than he stopped, noticing something he knew to well in her scent, and hearing soft sobs on the wind. He turned his head in the direction, he believed Amata was and walked towards her now. She seemed like such a happy person when he met her, and she hadn't seemed terribly different when they had met again. Something must have happened to her recently. He gave up his guessing when he saw the white female curled up and crying into her knees.

Leon approached her with some apprehension, worried he'd make it worse. He bit his lip and sat down a couple feet away from Amata. Looking from her to the lake, the Timber sighed softly. "It's dis-heartening to see a beautiful woman cry." He offered, looking to Amata with a sad grin. "I don't suppose you would be willing to talk to this fool of a wolf about it, would you?" Leon asked, wondering if he'd angered her instead of amusing her.
[html]<style type="text/css">.amatastar {width: 375px; margin:auto; border: 4px solid white; background-color: #40130e; background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;}.amatastar p {margin-bottom:0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11.5px; line-height: 15px; color: #7F5454; text-align: justify;}.amatastar b {color:#8D3232;}</style>

WC:323
OOC: Hover over other language to read... cause i am sure that it butchered the language if you know Italian hahahaha

--------

She continued crying, trying to stop, but when she thought she would just the thought of him not coming back to tease one of the younger pups or to raise a ruckus with Artemis, or show off any of his new skills he had been forming lately, especially that of his hunting, even though he was colorblind. He was a part of her family and now he was gone... what was she to think? She heard movement beside her and then a familiar voice, though she did not register it as her friend’s his tone reminded her of the man that had left her, which she now looked up, and glared at him. Beautiful woman my butt the thought did not come out of her mouth. She didn’t like being comforted in that way, she turned back to the lake, wordless when he spoke again. She sniffled, not liking others to see her this way, forcing the tears to stop.

"Che importa? Mio fratello è morto e non c'è nessuno più possa fare ...
"

She said. She knew full well that he could not speak Italian, but she was not in the mood to just give off her feelings for free. She’d been taking care of him. Trying to keep the mood light when she changed his dressings... then it dawned on her that he was out of bed. She jumped up and turned quickly around.

What are you doing out of bed, you’re going to pull a stitch, you should be resting!

Though deep inside she knew he’d get up... just like jazper. Men were hard to keep down for long, and though he had been injured exercise was good and all... but not this far out and not in this cold.

By Manda
[/html]
OOc: *I can't understand what you say. **I'm a very persistent man, Amata.

He fidgeted when she glared at him, and chuckled when he realized his he couldn't understand her language, and that his attempt at humor had fallen flat. "*Aš negaliu suprasti, ką jūs kalbate. But I still understand tones and inflections." He responded to the Amata. Her tone spoke of loss, and extreme hurt. But there also seemed to be an underlying anger to her tone. He pondered on it until she jumped to her feet and yelled at him.

Laying his ears back and grinning stupidly, Leon looked out to the lake. "I'm not used to spending hours in bed. Much less weeks..." He stated calmly, then sighed. "I know you're right, Amata, but its been too long since I was last able to see a body of water. And I've been resting for a while now. If I remain immobile much longer, I'll forget how to walk!" He whined childishly, carefully rolling his left arm. "See, I have movement back, and I'm being very careful with my movements."

Lowering his arm again, Leon rose to his feet and looked to Amata, his ears perked forward. "**Aš labai patvarios vyras, Amata. I owe you my life. And more than that, you're the the closest friend I've had since I was six months old. Seeing you sad makes me worry." The Timber bit his lip, looking down for a moment. "I know that we haven't known each other long, and I don't deserve your trust, especially after running off the way I did. But I want to make it up to you. I want to earn your trust, and I want to help anyway I can."
[html]

WC: 313 OOC: Hey not too shabby for the shaw woman!! :3

He turned her own tactic against her and used a language she could not understand. Amata simply sighed, his concern was kind of cute, but that was not going to let her guard down, though she relaxed when he said he would be careful. She knew he probably understood the consequences of tearing a stitch and basically having to start over again, but it seemed that he wouldn’t have to worry about that much longer as he was almost healed up. He stood again and spoke. Amata was a very stubborn woman herself, though... his need to know seemed strong, and to be able to get things off her chest made her hopeful.

“Well... I just miss my brother... I knew before my mother had gotten injured... that he could come back... or we could meet again... but she told us something... that would not bring him back.”

She turned back to the lake, the water was nice and still. It had been something deadly to her once... when she jumped in it to save Fia... but now it looked all innocent... just like Nuki.

“Nuki.. well she was just accepted before the storm... She... she killed him... she killed my brother. Told my mother horrible horrible things.

She sniffled, putting her nose under one of her arms that still held her knees trying to hid her anguish. She knew she was suppose to be strong, but how could she with murder? With all that she learned. She wouldn’t even be able to find his body with what she had been told... It was sickening, sad, disheartening all at the same time. It made her wonder if there really was a good reason to keep going, knowing that out there someone would scoop you up and wring out your life like it was nothing.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
OOc: Woo, got it XD

When Amata first started talking, about missing her brother and hoping to see him again, a small, sad, smile appeared on the males face, as he realized the similarity. He himself longed to find Phoenix, who was supposedly alive and well. But the smile disappeared, and Leon felt his heart ache in empathy for Amata. He remembered the day after the final attack on his pack, the feeling of loss when his friends and family had all wound up slaughtered, few of the pack left to even stumble around.

'Your old pack...' He reminded himself, forcing his mind to the present. As Amata turned, Leon noted the name, Nuki, for future reference. The women was obviously going through something similar to his own loss, though he knew that everyone experienced loss differently. Still, Leon wasn't about to walk away from a friend in need.

The timber watched, feeling torn up inside over what was happening before him. She was obviously a strong female. He knew so from his first meeting with her. But loosing ones sibling wasn't a jog through the woods. He crouched in his spot, not wanting to invade her personal space. His eyes burned when he considered her loss again, and he closed them with a sad sigh. "A loss I know well, though I'm sure our feelings over it are different." He said gently, sympathizing with her. "What did she tell your mother Amata, if you're up to repeating it?" He knew it was a hard request, but he wanted to know more of what ailed his friend. He continued to watch Amata, tacking more and more against someone he hadn't even met.
[html]

WC:249

For some reason the silence made Amata feel slightly better. She shared her feelings, and he let her talk, though he said nothing. She heard him shift his weight as he knelt beside her. Then he spoke. He knew the lost by far did the man know her loss... She did not know his for he'd lost his entire family. She looked over at him. He had lost his family and yet here he was as calm as ever. She thought if that happened to her she would lose her mind. She wished she could answered his question better.

My mother would not speak about it in front of me or Gotham... I can't imagine it was anything nice if she had to... to send us out.

She gave a sniff and then looked over at Leonard. She should be as strong as he was being. He still looked for his brother, though he didn't know if his brother was alive or not.

Why did it have to happen to him, he was only a pup, he barely had a chance to live... He's had a hard past already, losing his real parents, and now this.

She was not feeling sorry for herself, but she was feeling sad for him. For he'd lost a lot, and though he had a great puppy hood in Crimson Dreams he witnessed things even adults should not have witnessed.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
Leon was quiet for a while again. Thinking of a pup who lost his parents possibly around the same age as himself. He remembered how hard it was to cope without his biological parents, but he'd been adopted within a few days, growing up with new parents and siblings. Opening his eyes, he glanced at Amata, and met her gaze. He gave her a friendly smile, though he knew the topic was a sad one.

"Some times... Things happen that we have no control over. And death is an uncontrollable circumstance." He stated hesitantly. He knew that Amata was hurting, and bad, so the last thing he wanted to do was make her angry with him. "'Its always terrible when the good die young'... Its a line that circulated among my pack for many years before I was born. Your brother would have been a great man I'm sure." He said earnestly, picturing a boy similar to the white woman in morals.

He had thought of simply ending his life quite a few times, but the thought of his brothers sacrifice always calmed his tormented mind. Leon looked back out to the lake. "When I feel lonely... I liked to come out to rivers or lakes and just listen to the water. It always made me relax." He said in a sad, off-handed way. "It has helped me a lot since my pack died."
[html]

WC: 279 OOC: Errr dont know what to say now to continue the thread XD

Amata stayed quiet and calculating, it was a rare quality not many saw. She was usually the jabber mouth, the one that had something to say, the life of the party. Now she had almost nothing to say. His words did ring through her head, and she thought about it. Yes things happened... but they didn’t have to happen, if one was careful enough, then again... if one was careful they wouldn’t get to experience life the best way possible. Awareness though. Denali had been such a trusting pup. He didn’t know Amata when he came up to her. Maybe if he were more aware... if only they could have taught him that. Most of her siblings were cautious, though there were a few, who were not so cautions. She sat listening to the sound the lake made, turning to Leonard again.

“Yes I like it too, it does help me wash my sorrow’s away... Like it’s washing it all away.”

She said, as she started wiping her face dry with her arm. sniffing now and then. She was feeling a little better. Getting it out seemed to have lift her a little more than she had thought it ever would, but Leonard still was a near stranger, and she felt bad for putting this burden on him.

“I’m sorry for any trouble I have caused you, I have not been myself lately.”

And this was entirely true. she was normally boisterous and happy, She knew that Denali would like her that way again, that was the way he liked her before, but not now. It still hurt too bad.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
OOc: lol, improvising time? ^^
Translation *It's always darkest before the dawn

Leon's eyes widened in surprise and his mouth dropped a bit. Trouble? She'd saved his life! And helped him find a home too! He turned his head towards the white female and had to laugh at the absurdity of her comment. "Amata, being here and talking to you isn't any trouble at all. There is no reason to apologize to me." He regained his composure, his serious tone returning. "Especially not for being sad about the loss of family. Few people are usually themselves after something like that. Any way I can help, I'm more than willing to. I told you, I like to think that we're friends Amata."

Leon plucked a pebble from the ground with his fingers and threw it up, caught it, then chucked it out over the lake, watching it fall in with a quiet splash. "Sometimes caution isn't enough, you know?" He said absently, remembering the night his parents had been killed. "'*Jis visada tamsiausias prieš aušrą... No matter the darkness, a light will appear to guide you on your way. Your sorrow will be will be lifted by the rays of hope, and you'll find your heart at the end of the road.'" The timber said evenly, sitting down with his knees up, arms crossed over, and chin on his arms. He saw his father again, standing before him with his face looking towards the sun. With a sigh, the boy of Liudesys chucked a slightly larger rock at the lake.

"My parents prepared me for almost everything. But never for what happened. You just can't see things like that, or what happened to your brother, coming. Now, all I can do to honor and show my love for my family and old pack is live my life the best I can, and try to find Phoenix. But thats not all I have to live for anymore..." He finished with a smile on his lips, his attention a thousand miles away. "I have a new pack now. And I want to help everyone I can, like I swore to my parents I would."