Angels with silver wings
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

Villisca is a spirit, though Wretch doesn't know that quite yet <3 She doesn't know if he's "real", as she puts it, but doesn't know about the concept of spirits. If you want Gotham to spot Villisca, then that's fine :3 Vi usually disappears when he notices that he's been seen by others, though.

She had been walking for a while, but hadn't felt the effects of it just yet. Wretch was a young pup and had more than enough energy for a nice walk in the woods, after all. Her paws were new and muscles and bones strong and growing; she had no reason to tire from a simple walk. As she had left Anathema things had become even easier for her; their territory was mostly covered in snow, but the snow had melted in some areas outside of their lands. Walking on dry, dead grass was a new experience for her.

Her companion Villisca had come along, the silver wolf that often accompanied her on her adventures in Anathema. He had tried to warn her about leaving, tried to set her in the right direction before she had gone too far out...but Wretch was stubborn. She would find her own way back once she got good and lost. It would be a test, a test to prove that she could use her developing nose to find her way back to Anathema. She'd come up with the idea herself.

"Can we go back now? It's getting late." The ghost's voice spoke. Wretch looked up at him, a frown upon her silver muzzle. "No. Just a little further. I smell something up ahead." She'd just caught the scent of something new and interesting...some place that smelled nothing like home. "I can find my way back, I'm sure of it" She said, ending the argument.

They entered the odd-smelling area and she pressed her nose to the soil, huffing as she took in the different smells. This place sure did smell unique. Villisca didn't sniff around, staring at her with a slightly pained, anxious look on his face. He wanted to protect the girl and keep her safe...but she made that difficult at times. "Soon, then. We'll go back soon." He mumbled.

[/html]
[html]

Bad puppy.

Gotham was returning from a nice, long walk outside of the territory. He was in his lupus form for once, a rarer sight since he'd first shifted. The reason was that he'd been hunting, as displayed by the two spring hares he carried firmly between strong jaws. Both were rather clean kills, luckily, considering his skills. Only a small amount of blood had been shed. He hadn't quite figured out how to break their necks cleanly in lupus form yet, but the young lad was trying.

Perhapes it was the scent of dinner that had prevented him from noticing the scent of a stranger's pup nearby. Maybe he just didn't clue in. Either way, when he spotted the youngling stepping over the boundries, he'd been surprised. The little thing was far too young to be on her own, and he didn't spy any adults nearby when he took a quick glance around. She obviously wasn't a Dreamer. A loner, perhapes?

"Oi!" His voice was muffled by both his form and his meal, but the tone was obvious; he wasn't all that impressed, but he wasn't angry either. More like confused... if a bit curious. He came trotting up in an easy pace, tail high in the air. "'at are 'ou doin' ou' 'ere, kif?" When he was close enough, he dropped the hares carelessly onto the ground and lifted his head up.

"Don't you know it's dangerous to be wandering into another pack's territory without an adult's protection? Some wolves wouldn't think twice about killing an intruder, even a pup." His faint Italian accent mixed with that teenage drawl was countered by the stern tone of voice he'd picked up around his younger siblings. "Who the heck are you?" Clearly, the boy wasn't all that experienced with children.

Her scent carried faintly to his nose, telling him she belonged to a pack. Which one it was, he couldn't really decipher; it wasn't Inferni or his own pack, and it was too cool a scent to be AniWaya or Cercatori D'Arte. He doubted she was of Phoenix Valley, either, or Dahlia de Mai. Both packs were rumored to be overprotective of their pups. No way one would wander off. That left her to be either of Anathema or Cour des Miracles.

Then again, CdM was known to be protective of their pups too. He didn't know too much about any of the packs other than Inferni, which was coyote dominant, but the little that he did know made him assume she was of the newest pack, Anathema. "Wouldn't your parents be missing you if you've wandered this far from home, kid?"

<style type="text/css">
.gothamnyf b {font-weight:bold; color:#0A1E50; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gothamnyf-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gothamnyf p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gothamnyf {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#A0A0A0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hamnyf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #050505; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A4A4A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

She's a little ADHD.

She was caught up in the whirlwind of smells that surrounded her. She did know that it was rude to cross into someone elses' pack territory and potentially dangerous...but she hadn't realized that this was a pack border. It just seemed like an area with a whole lot of smells in it to her. Wretch looked up when she heard a sharp voice, Villisca disappearing a few seconds later, opening her field of vision up.

It was a wolf, one much bigger than herself, carrying two hares in its mouth. She didn't understand why it was approaching her at all and was frightened at first, her fur standing on end, eyes widening. She danced back and forth on her toes a bit, unsure if she ought to run, green eyes flashing about for a good exit route. What was she doing out here? Walking around and sniffing, of course!

She didn't reply, and he continued speaking. A pack territory? "What pack?" She had never been to a pack other than her own. "I'm Wretch. I never see'd a pack...other than mine! Or smelled it. It smells so weird here!" She exclaimed, her face twisting into an odd and thoughtful expression for a few moments as she took a few more big whiffs.

"Who are YOU, mister?" She asked, ignoring his last question completely. Of course her parents would be worried about her...that's why she hadn't told them where she was going! Out on a walk, yes, but not where to! The girl skipped topics now, her fur settling down a bit. He hadn't tried to hurt her or anything...and look! He had two hares. One for her, probably. What a nice guy. "I want one! Can I have one? Please? Please?" She looked to the hares, then back up to the darkly toned wolf.

[/html]
[html]

Lol, I would never have guessed. Tongue

Gotham frowned as she babbled on, trying hard to decipher each sentence that came out of the little thing's mouth. Was he really ever this small and excitable before? He felt bad for his parents all of a sudden; he was probably worse. He noted her name to be Wretch, which he thought was a pretty sour-sounding name for a pretty little girl. What kind of parent named their child so horribly? Then she went on to ask who he was, and if she could have a hare. He scoffed.

"The name's Gotham Phoenix, little miss, and if you want one of these hares..." A sly smile played on his face, suddenly brightened with an idea. "...than you'll have to tell me what pack you're from. This is Crimson Dreams' borders." He brought a paw forward and tugged both hares closer to himself, as if teasing her with the idea of not sharing.

"All you have to do to get one of these yummy hares is tell me what pack you're from. I warn you; I can tell when someone's lying, so don't try fooling me." He smirked, suddenly finding the fun in interacting with puppies. "All I need is the name of your pack, and you can have this big, fat rabbit all to yourself." What child could resist the temptation?

<style type="text/css">
.gothamnyf-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gothamnyf {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#A0A0A0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hamnyf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #050505; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A4A4A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

XD <3.

She had never ever heard of a place called Crimson Dreams. Wretch wondered why the place had two names; Anathema only had one. She only wondered about this for a very short time, though; the hare-guy, Gotham, had said something new to her. He was making a deal with her! She knew a lot about making deals with people; she often had to make a deal with Pandemic to get him to not tattle on her, or with her parents to get her way.

"Anathema" She said quickly, still eyeballing the hares. Which one was hers? Both had such beautiful, fluffy fur..."I want to save the fur..can I save it?" The girl asked soon afterward. It had been easy for her to divulge her home pack in exchange for the rabbit; in fact, too easy. She didn't question it, though, glad that she would now be able to eat. What use would that information be to him, anyway?

"Are there puppies here?" Wretch asked curiously. There were a few of them in Anathema, a couple older ones like Scorpius and Juju and one who had just reached adulthood, Itachi. "There are lots of puppies in my pack" She shared. "Do you have any of your own?"

[/html]
[html]

Derp.

His ears perked up as the little miss told him she was indeed from Anathema. He was about to say something when she spoke up again, asking if she could save the fur of her hare. "Ah... I suppose I could skin it for you." He eyed the two morsels, then he sighed and allowed his body to shift back to optime. He hated going without clothing, but with his winter coat, he didn't see too much problem in it. Not like the pup would bark at him about nudity anyway.

He knelt down in the dried grass once finished, reaching down and grabbing up the less bitten of the two hares. Sure enough, little Wretch kept talking. He smiled, fine with answering. "We have pups in our pack, yes, but none are my children." He smirked at her, then focused on skinning the hare. It would be a rough job, but he doubted the little pup cared. "I don't plan on having kids for a while yet. I'm still pretty young myself."

When he finished the job, messy a thing as it was, he reached over and set down the skinned hare for her to eat, taking the pelt and stretching it out over a nearby rock. "So why did you come so far away from Anathema? When your parents find out you're missing, they're going to freak out. Trust me, if they're anything like mine, they'll flip."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]