A night of camping and potential fun
[html]

WC: 595

one person please, friendly female is a must. In short he is just off camping and having a good time, but some company would be really nice. The time is around 7 pm and the location is in front of the water fall that falls off

Once again Nickolas had decided to go out and explore the surrounding areas of Nova Scotia, just wanting to get out and not be lazy. It had been only a few days since his trip to the Oasis and his interesting encounter with Krissy. She had been a very affectionate cat that he had befriended in no time, and he was very glad to have met her. He had no idea where she lived and he really had no idea how to find it. Still he was happy to have her in his life; even though it was a random meeting none the less. Every friend made in his life was welcomed, given how he had no family to be around. However today he was once again walking; wondering if he was going to run into anyone. He had the same leather satchels that held some basic supplies to carry him on his walk. The strap pressing down on his grey and tan fur, sure that it would leave a temporary imprint when he removed it. Having consulting his map before leaving the pack, he had decided to pay a visit to a place called Pictou River. He had no idea what to expect, but he had heard it was a beautiful place to visit.

Half of the day had past and night time was slowly approaching, but he really had nothing to fear of wild life. Paws crunching on small rocks as he walked around the base of the mountain, fur already a little moist from the water spilling down from the waterfall. Still he was glad to just be out in nature; this is where he really felt more alive. When Ayasha was older he really wanted to take her here, just so she could enjoy it as much as he did. Along with his leather satchel he had a tent, folded up and held in a plastic casing. He had borrowed it just for a few days, just so he did not have to sleep out on the rocks and get soaked from the waterfall. His yellow eyes looked around his new surroundings, looking for a good place to make camp for the night. Ears perked up and tail swishing around casually; he was just truly enjoying where he was. Even the air itself smelled cleaner and he knew that this had been a really good choice.

Finally he chose to stop just in front of the water fall, close enough he could feel the moisture in the air but far enough he would not get soaked. His tail wagged happily as he put down his borrowed tent, ready to set it up before night finally settled in. It took him about fifteen minutes of trial and error to set up the dark green tent, but he was just happy that it was actually up without too much trouble. Paw reaching down he unzipped it and he got to look in it a little, quite pleased that it could fit two wolves easily even in their optime forms. Tugging off his leather satchel he put it inside the tent and then got in, zipping himself up. No need for a lantern or anything since his eyes started to settle to the darkness, letting him see very easily in no time. He yawned just a little, muzzle opening so that his fangs were bared for just a moment. It was going to be a very interesting little trip for him, but for now he figured it was best to get some rest first.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: She is in optime in this one...

Arwen had been following the river upstream for quite a while now. She was wandering far from Cercatori packlands, as she wanted some time off from the never-ending threat of murders. Her long red hair was kept loose instead of in its usual braids. She was running so fast her feet barely skimmed the ground, and her long silky fur rippled behind her like waves in the ocean. How long had it been since she felt this free?

She stopped when she found the source of the river that she had been following. Of course. A waterfall. Rivers usually started in waterfalls, she knew, but that didn't diminish the fun of following them all the way upstream just for kicks. And to scare the hell out of people who were waiting for her back home. Even though there was no one waiting for her at Cercatori. But then she noticed something. A tent. That was strange, she thought to herself. There were usually no tents to be found next to waterfalls... but then she had no experience with these types of things. She tried hard to see through the fabric of the tent, with little avail since it was dark. The only thing she could see was the silhouette of a single canine, probably a male, laying down inside the tent. She was just about to decide he was an enemy when she stopped. Gosh, she needed to stop being so very pessimistic. Sighing, she approached cautiously, her claws extended in the case of trouble, the hesitation in her muscles visible to any outsiders.

"Hey. I'm Arwen, would you mind introducing yourself? What brings you here at this time of day?" It was rude, she knew, but effective for her to know whether this male was up to any mischief.
[html]

WC: 515

fun times ahead xD, i just know it

Lying in the tent he had not really expected anyone else to show up, this being part of the neutral territory he knew that he was not doing anything wrong by being here. Eyes closed his other senses were even stronger than usual, but it was not like he was really listening for anyone or anything approaching. Granted he had pitched a tent right in front of the water fall, no real way to miss him in the first place. He was not a fighter in any sense of the word, so any hostile wolves looking for a fight would easily over take him. But his pack knew where he was, even though they were a good two days away from him and could not help him if anything happened to him. That was when he heard the sound of bare paws crunching on the rocky ground, making his ears twitch a little in response. He opened his eyes a little as he looked for the direction of the sound. He noticed the slim silhouette of a lone canine, a female if he really had to guess. Already he was a little more relaxed, no reason to fear a lone female without any reason.

He really had no time to ready himself as the female approached the tent and started to question, not even bothering for a proper introduction. Based on first impressions he had to admit it was a tad rude, clearly manners did not exist in the neutral territories. Sighing to himself he unzipped the tent flap and opened it up, so he could get a better look at the female addressing him. He had to admit that Arwen was actually a pretty cute wolf; her soft looking red fur complimented her. Shaking off the initial surprise of this encounter he slowly stepped out of the tent. Shaking his fur out a little and stretching, somewhat glad he had actually not fallen asleep yet.“Hello there Arwen” he said softly as he looked to her. He really had no reason for being here, he just wanted to explore and get to know the area even more. “Just camping and exploring the territory” he said in a calm and chill tone of voice. There was no need to be hostile or anything, it was simply not in his nature to be mean to anyone without a good reason in the first place. He then had to kick himself mentally for forgetting to introduce himself. “Oh I forgot my manners, my name is Nickolas Saveli” he finally stated his name to her.

His ears were still perked up and his tail was wagging out of curiosity and hesitation, wondering how this would play out between them. He knew nothing about her or what pack she was from; still he had no reason to fear her at the moment. Unless she proved hostile he would remain calm and civil; that was his nature after all. His fur had started to get soaked from the water again but he had to admit that it felt quite nice.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Failpost, sorry...

Arwen relaxed a little as the male came out of the tent and introduced himself. He wasn't some waiting-for-you-to-get-closer-so-I-can-rape-you creeper like she was afraid he would be, after all. She felt slightly ashamed of her rudeness towards an at least somewhat friendly male. But then she reminded herself to be cautious, there might be a murderer lurking around, and she had been taught to never judge a book by its cover. She lowered her guard a little, her claws slowly retracting into her hands.

"Manners don't really matter here, do they?" Arwen asked, smiling sweetly yet uncertainly at the male. "No one's gonna jump out and kick us if we don't watch what's coming out of our mouths, unless the people here are really scary stalkers. Even though I think most of them are pretty nice and aren't going to do that. But anyway I'm sorry for being rude before you even got the chance to introduce yourself, I'm just extremely cautious nowadays."

Her fur was being dampened by the waterfall, but it actually felt good. Was she feeling... happy? She decided not to consider that just yet, and attempted to start a conversation. "Nice evening, isn't it?" she asked, first glancing at the male, then looking up at the night sky. It reminded her of a night much like this one, just a few moons ago.
[html]

WC: 604

nooo, it was a good one ^_^

Nickolas had to admit he was not that good at reading others, he knew nothing about Arwen but it was clear she had been tense the moment she had approached his tent. He had to admit that he had been a little nervous as well; meeting strange wolves in the neutral territory was always a tense moment. Sure she was a slender female; it was not like he could not appreciate her figure without it having to be sexual or anything. Though he had a feeling that she could kick his furry rump if he made her mad; which was not really his plan in the first place. Not to be one to judge a book by its cover he knew that it would be better if he got to know her first. When he noticed her claws had retracted; he felt the muscles in his body loosen up a little more. His ears perked up just a little more; mainly to listen in case she had brought someone else and they were still hiding. He was doing his best not to be obvious that he was on the lookout for someone else; she had taken him by surprise after all.

“I suppose not, but I still do my best to practice them” he responded in a soft voice, returning a smaller smile out of uncertainty about her. She seemed nice enough and it was not very likely that she was going to attack him; but it was not like he could do anything if she decided too. Her mentioning that someone was going to pop out and attack him did not really assure him all that much. His nose was sniffing out for new smells, ears listening and eyes looking at either ends just in case. He nodded a little as she apologized to him; it was not like he had been offended by her rudeness in the first place. He smiled a little more, teeth barely showing from beneath his muzzle. “Quite alright, apology accepted” he said in a more peaceful voice that he was used to using around new people. His tail started to wag a little more; sure that they were a stop closer to becoming friends. It was just a habit that his tail started to wag and beat against his leg whenever he felt happy. He felt like an idiot now; looking like a typical male wolf that was talking with a beautiful female.

His fur had started to get wetter and some spots were pressed down against his skin; and yeah it was starting to bother him just a little. “Yes, it is quite a nice evening” he said in response before he looked up at the night sky as well. The moon was slowly coming up and well he actually started to felt the need to howl at it. It made him feel a little dumb but it was so hard to fight his primal instincts that he had been born with. Looking to the moon for only a few minutes he could not help but look back at Arwen. Her soft looking red fur just put him at ease; but he tried to stop himself from staring at her too much. The tugged his eyes off of her and looked at the waterfall; just glad that he had something to distract him. Sniffing around he noticed that they were quite alone; which really took his guard down a little more. At the very least no one was going to bother him; but he had never been alone with a female around his own age before.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC: Arwen has some... how should I say this? Mood swings. Yesshedoes.

The girl smiled a little more, her way-too-small white fangs showing slightly as her lips parted slightly. She examined the male; larger than her, and quite handsome, she noticed, blushing a little... she was not a flirt, why was she thinking these things? Well, he was about her age, and she hadn't seen many guys who were not utterly scared of her. Maybe things could work out between them. But then she barely knew him, and this might not end up as she would like it to.

She stepped a little closer and looked into his bright yellow eyes with her glowing amber ones. "I don't think we've met before, and I'd like to get to know you a little better," she whispered softly. She could be a pretty sweet girl if she wanted to be. Then, in a stroke of genius, she thought of one way she could develop this... somewhat awkward relationship with the male. But she had to play it right. She paused for a second, carefully choosing what she would do, because it would be the difference between joy and utter humiliation.

She decided on the easiest thing possible, which was just putting her hand into the river and waiting for fish to come. It looked pretty innocent, as if she was just washing her hand. Then, in a flash, her razor sharp claws popped out and snagged a salmon. It was so large she was nearly pulled into the river with it, and she fell head-first into the water, coming up seconds later giggling. Oh, the fun she had fishing.

She weighed the salmon, barely able to hold it even with both hands. About 50 pounds, she guessed as she dropped it on the ground and retracted her claws. "Are you hungry? This is enough to last the both of us two days at least."
[html]

WC: 604

no worries, he finds it cute

Nickolas smiled a little more as she did, her reaction just putting him even more at ease. She was shorter, slender, strong, not afraid to speak her mind, and not to mention beautiful. He had never thought of woman in a more intimate way before; so why was he starting now? They were most likely around the same age after all; and she seemed like she could hold her own. Finding such a strong female was a relief to him, it really reminded him of his mother. Then he noticed how she was blushing a little; making it clear that she was having the same sort of thoughts as he was. It really went along with her red fur and just made her look even more beautiful. Maybe things could really work out between them, if anything else he would not be alone during his little camping trip. There was room for the two of them in the tent; but he had to think of a way to say that without it sounding like he wanted to sleep with her. He was not use to interacting with females; so it really explained why he was at such a loss of words at the moment.

Then she stepped closer and he felt himself blush a little, bright yellow eyes gazing into her beautiful amber ones. He smiled a little more when she said that she wanted to get to know him better; fangs nearly shown as his muzzle opened a little more. “Yeah, I would like to get to know you too” he responded in an equally soft voice. He really had no idea how to continue or even how to develop this awkward relationship with this female he had just met. By her silence it was obvious that she was just as lost; so he did not feel so bad after all. Then she walked off and he watched her with interest; very curious as to what she was going to do. She sat on her knees and just put her hand in the river; and he was about to ask what she was doing.Then it looked like something had grabbed her and nearly dragged into the water. Before he could ask if she was okay he saw that she was giggling, which made it clear that he was free to chuckle a little bit. When she stood up he saw that she had gotten a big salmon; lucky since he was actually starting to get hungry.

He grinned as he walked over to her to get a better look at the salmon, feeling his stomach starting to rumble just a little. It was really nice of her to share her catch with him; he had to think of something he could share with her to pay her back. “Actually, I am starting to get hungry” he said as he stood even closer to her. In an unforeseen tender moment he reached up and rubbed her cheek with his paw; having no idea what was coming over him.“I insist that you stay and camp with me Arwen, I would really to have your company” he said as he took his paw away slowly. “Since you are sharing your meal, I can share my tent. But if you are not comfortable with that; you can sleep in it and I can sleep outside” he said just to cover his butt. He did not want to imply he thought that they were going to sleep together; heck he was still a virgin and was not even sure he was going to get a mate.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC: Grr, short post, couldn't think of anything to say...

The girl squealed in surprise as the male touched her cheek. She was totally out of practice when it came to guys, and although she was not necessarily a virgin she had not been this close to a male for months. It was almost as if she was growing up... for the second time. And besides, she thought, it wasn't like she had a sweetheart waiting for her anywhere, except maybe in heaven.

So when the male invited her to stay with him tonight, she gladly accepted. "I'm completely fine with sharing your tent with you, the real question here is whether you're fine with it or not!" She laughed, her light metallic laugh, and began to rip the scales off the salmon. Oh, the fun they would have together...

She shrugged those thoughts away and looked at the bright silvery moon, feeling a sudden urge to howl at it. It had been weeks, maybe months, since she had felt this content. Tonight she would forget about those months she had buried herself in sorrow and blocked out the real world. Tonight, she was going to have fun.
[html]

WC: 422

no worries, my muse hates me right now

Nickolas could not have predicted Arwen’s reaction to him touching her cheek, but the squeal was a good sign as opposed to a bad one. He had no experience with girls at all and he was embarrassed to admit that he was still a virgin. The grin across his muzzle stayed strong; really liking that this was going so well between them. He might as well be a pup when it came to being playful or anything like that; his dad had never taught him any such things when he was still growing up. Regardless his tail started to wag even more; making him look even dumber that he was this easily excitable. Her saying that she would be willing to share a tent with him made him blush a little. “I am fine with it, so long as you are” he said in a soft embarrassed voice. After that she went off to start removing the scales from the fish. He left her to do that as he started to look around for fire wood; at the very least they could cook the salmon. Of course he had no problem with eating it raw, but if they could start a fire then it would be better.

He did not trail off far from the tent and in no time he had some sticks resting between his furry arms, ready to make a fire. He went over and set the pile down next to her and just sat down; somewhat admiring her form as she worked. As the evening progressed it was harder and harder to deny that even he would need to give into his primal desires; even if he was too nervous and feeling stupid for being a virgin. So instead of just looking at her beautiful red fur he busied himself with constructing a sad looking fire pit; not really sure where the fire was going to come from. With that out of the way he got up and went over to the tent; making sure that there would be plenty of room for them both without having to be too close to each other. He started to yawn again before it was drowned out by the sound of his stomach growling again. He would need something in his belly before things were going to go even further between him and Arwen. He still had no idea of what that was, but he was certain that things were going to get even more interesting as the night carried on.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
OOC: My muse just died.

Still smiling, Arwen stood up and stretched, picking up two pieces of flint and rubbing them together to start a fire. She dropped the burning pieces of flint into the fire pit nonchalantly, her short slender frame giving the impression that she was younger than she really was. Giving a breathless laugh, the girl effortlessly sliced the fish into pieces with her claws and left the male to do the rest.

"I don't really have much experience with cooking. Would you mind...?"

In reality, she was actually going to sing for him instead of bothering with cooking, but it was better that he didn't know that. She took a deep breath and raised her soft alto voice to the sky.

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

And when the brokenhearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be

For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Yeah, there will be an answer let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be

I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me

Yeah, let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

It was a song that she had grown up with. A song that constantly replayed in her ears, giving her hope, giving her the courage to keep living. It was a song that made her choose to be a warrior, someone who would fight as long as there was something to fight for. It was song that made her who she was.
[html]

WC: 505

no worries, my muse is fine (:

Nickolas still kept the smile on his muzzle as he watched Arwen tend to the fire; his mind starting to imagine them in a more intimate way. The way her slender, lovely red fur covered body moved in such a way that entranced him. He had never given any thought about any female before; and yet here he was just watching her every step. His eyes lit up even more as the fire started to stir to life; now they were finally getting somewhere with getting this fish editable. She had caught, skinned, and cut the fish to bitable sizes so he figured that he cooking it would not be too much for her to ask. Nodding he stood up and collected some long, semi-thick sticks that would hold the fish up while it cooked. Carrying them in his arms he stuck the ends in the ground around the fire pit, carefully sticking the pieces of fish close enough to the fire so they would start to get cooked. He was so occupied with that he had not really noticed what Arwen was prepared to do. He had finished readying the fish when he heard her start to sing; it had really caught him off guard with had sudden it had been.

He turned around and watched her, simply amazed with how beautiful her voice was. He just stood there and could not bring himself to move; enjoying every single word that she sang. When she finished he just clapped a little bit; very impressed with that song. He slowly walked over to her, certain of his actions now that he heard her enchanting song. Grinning as he looked down at her; their bodies slowly becoming closer and closer to each other. He figured that he was being quite bold with what he was going to do; but at the same time if she did not want to do anything else he would just drop it and move on to something else. Now he stood so close to her that his chest was nearly pressed to her, paws moving down to rest on her fuzzy slim hips.“You have such a beautiful voice, Arwen”he said softly so only she could hear him. His ears were perked up as high as they could be, tail swishing back and forth like mad. It was quite clear from his body language that he was excited; and it was all because of her.

He leaned down and very gently pressed his muzzle to hers; in what he figured was the wolf version of a kiss. Their wet noses pressed together as he hoped that she would not pull away from him; not deny him his first kiss ever. He was very nervous that he would fail this and just make her laugh at him; making it even more clear that he was a virgin. A minute passed and he finally pulled away; blushing and pretty much waiting for her to pass on judgment on how he had done.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]