Joining, loner.
# Character Name: Adele Kali
# Character Birthdate (including year): August 18, 2005
# Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): Luperci
# Species (not applicable to canines): Mexican Wolf
# Gender: Female
# Your e-mail: lucine.misty@gmail.com
# A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Prod Sonia
# How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Sonia

Quote: Adele walked along the coast, weak from not have found any prey in days. As she rested to get a drink, she heard a faint howl. Her head jerked up, spilling the water from her mouth. Am I going crazy? she thought. She shook her head, trying to get the excess water off of her muzzle. She trotted along at  slow place towards the place that she heard the howl. She came upon a forest of pines, and trailed through them. She came to a clearing, and laid down. She slept with horrible dreams of her old pack, where her brother and sister were fighting. "That leadership belonged to me, Isolde!" her brother shouted. She flinched as he took a swipe at her sister. "But mother gave me the rank!" Isolde yelled as a response, swiping back. She bounded in, stepping in between them. "Stop it! It's not right for siblings to fight like that!" she squeaked, trying to protect them from injuring each other.

Amber Edit: Closed some tags for ya.
Welcome you! <3

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your
profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]