[M] Blood River
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Set March 25th

Word Count → This is Io and Vesper rarely in conversation!

'Shit!' Io hissed as she scurried back to her cavern. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!' The blood was pouring down her arm from the large cut that the piebald male had made. It was going to scar. There was no doubt that the injury would scar. Vesper and Io now held an equal amount of control over their body and as Vesper panted and cried, hysterically trying to stop the flowing liquid, Io snarled, plotting revenge. 'We are getting revenge!' Io hissed, while her counterpart sobbed.

'Help?!' Vesper croaked, between sobs. Io let out yet another harsh growl, 'We'll be fine!' Vesper, now fully in control of the body and half in control of the mind, shook furiously. 'He could of killed us!' she gasped. Io regained enough control to shake their head, 'No, no, no! We were fine and we would be if you hadn't run off!' Vesper pulled the body down to the bed, 'No, no, no, no, no, no'. Vesper could no longer speak, her voice had changed to little more than a whisper as she waited for someone to aid her.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:512(5pts)

OOC:

It was yet another day, yet another long hike through the Inferni territory for the young jackal male. It had become a never failing routine of his, something that took away from the monotony of the days spent in his lonely den. Frequent trips to find new items to add to his collection, daily hikes, jogs, and swims to keep himself in shape, exploring around the territories of Inferni to see if there was anything new hidden under rocks and inside caves. Hell before long if he kept this up, he would be able to recite every rock, tree, and patch of grass in the territories by heart, and as easily as recalling what he had for lunch 5 minutes ago.

Choosing to stay in lupus form today, as he often did, he decided to carry his pack with him, along with the basic supplies he had taught himself to bring after the incident with Talitha and the tree. In his pack, he carried the essential medical supplies he would need, along with a couple of his favorite pieces of his collection for luck. Who knows what or who he would meet out here, so he always like to be prepared for any situation, at least as much as he could. No one could ever truly be prepared for every situation.

His past several hundred hikes had been only rarely switched up with a strange occurrence, each one stranger than the last, and it was with the final one that he finally realized he needed to rethink his strategies, and that caused him to hate not being prepared. There was of course the time he had met Alyssum, though he hadn't heard from her since, and of course the first and second time he had met Talitha, both times helping her with serious injuries despite being unprepared at the time. There was also his meeting with Kesho, who had taught him many things and had been basically the equivalent of a father to him in his time of need, his mentor, his teacher, his superior. He had learned stealth, and how to fight, and many other things from the coyote. There was no doubt that he would love to learn more from Kesho, but of course that was for another day.

The scent of blood was the thing that would bring Revan out of his thoughts this time, coyote blood, mixed with a bit of dog. The scent was overpowering and he wasn't able to tell who the injured coyote's pack was, but that didn't stop him from wanting to help. He reared his head back and released his unique jackal howl, nowhere near a wolf's howl and much more unique to his own species, heading off in the direction the blood trail was heading. "Hello? Are you ok? I can help you, but I need to find out where you are." He prayed the coyote wasn't dead or unconscious in the bushes somewhere, having no idea that the injured party was in a cave not too far from his current position.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Finally someone responded. A male. With a jackal's howl. Vesper pulled her head from the pillow and let out another sob before shouting back, 'Biggest cave, middle cave' she manage to cough out. 'Don't let him help us!' Io hissed, pulling their body up against the wall, 'Please' Vesper sniffed softly, pulling herself back down into a small ball. Io gave in, hissing and unctuous 'Fine'.

The girl's body rocked back and forth as she waited, waited for help. Right now she didn't care who or what came to her aid. Male or female, coyote or not. All she wanted was help, although the injury was small, it hurt badly and did really need to be dressed. The femme gripped onto the bed sheets as more blood poured from her arm. Sarajevo wasn't here to help, he had been permitted to venture into Halifax to gather more supplies, chicken wire for traps and food stuffs mainly. And who ever had called her was certainly somone she had yet to meet.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
</style>

WC:424(3pts)

OOC: Hope you don't mind me powerplaying a bit, if this is too much, I'll change it if you want

It was only with several quick steps that the jackal caught the sound of a voice, slightly muffled and echoey, but it was obvious since the voice told him exactly the reason why. So she's in a cave...that explains why it's hard to pinpoint her. Within seconds the jackal headed toward the caves nearby, following the directions the female gave him to the middle cave. Rushing inside, he wasn't exactly prepared to see what waited for him. A crimson and ivory female was thrashing around on what he assumed was her own bed, crimson pouring all over like it had leaked from her fur and left ivory stillness in its wake. It took only a few seconds for the male to realize this female was injured, the scent of blood wafting through the air like some sickly perfume. "Don't worry, I can help you." Without another word or a simple introduction, slipping his mind in light of more pressing matters, Revan shifted to Optime form and rushed to her, very gently taking her arm in his hand and examining the wound carefully.

It was a deep wound, something only a creature's claw or tooth could cause, most likely the result of a luperci attack. "Everything's going to be fine miss. Would you like something to help with the pain?" He set a bottle of whiskey next to her, gesturing for her to drink some. "Be careful, it's very strong stuff, don't drink too much or it might make you sick." He wished he had something better to help with pain, but for now this was his only option. The wound was deep, yes, but nothing he couldn't fix. "Relax, sweetness, I'm here to help you. This is going to sting a bit." At this, he poured some boiled though refreshingly cool water onto the wound, cleaning it of infection and dirt, pulled a small very sharp from his pack, shaved the fur from around the wound, cleaned the wound with more water, then took a needle and thread and began to sew the wound shut, working fast so that she didn't have to suffer any more than she was. Once finished, he cut the thread, tied if off, poured some alcohol over the wound, then bandaged it up.

With everything done, he smiled at the female as he rinsed off his equipment with the canteen and handed the rest of the water to her. "There we go, all bandaged up. Are you ok? What did you do to get into this mess sweetheart?"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: trolololo

Most of the treatment was a blur, the only thing she remembered clearly was laughing at his comment about the whiskey being strong, she downed most of the bottle no problem. When it was all bandaged up she nodded, 'Better'. She lifted her arm up to inspect the bandage, pulling her eyes away when the stranger asked her a question. 'Some jackass, it's irrelevant, besides it's fixed now'. She was firmly against speaking about the incident, Neo had avoided harm but his master not so much. 'Who are you?' she asked, eyeing her new friend up.

Vesper straightened up, a bit of Io seeping in and telling her to stop acting like an idiot. 'I'm Vesper Grace, or Io Berlin' she said, knowing another explaination of MPD was on it's way. Not that she minded however. It was a condition she had to face wheter she liked it or not.

'Who are you' the woman questioned, narrowing her eyes softly in concentrating, 'Your part jackal right?' Vesper asked, feeling confident in her diagnosis.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.io-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC:309(3pts)

OOC:

Revan smiled as he heard her say better and he believed her, watching as she inspected the bandage. Curiosity lifted the young jackal's eyes to her face now, but he decided it wouldn't be right to pursue the issue any more than he had. Strangers only received the most minimal of information on topics that consisted of this sort of trauma. Introductions were called for, but before Revan could give her his name, the canine female overstepped him and introduced herself both as Io and Vesper. Interesting...two names?

This female was certainly strange, but he couldn't deny that she was interesting. Never before had he seen a dog with colors like hers. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Io or Vesper, I'm Revan, Revan Rajanikant. What brings you out here? Are you a member of Inferni? I haven't been a member for long, but I haven't seen your face or fur around the pack lands." In truth, he had been a member of Inferni for quite a while, but he hadn't necessarily made a strong effort to seek out each member of the pack in question. To be honest, he hadn't even met any of the leaders yet.

Revan smiled politely, though his head was tilted a bit at the way she was acting. Once again she asked who he was and then asked if he was part jackal. "Yes I am part jackal, half actually. My other half is coyote, and I'm sure there's some dog mixed in to my gene pool somewhere." He laughed, looking the female up and down for a moment, as if trying to figure out her breed as well. "What about you? Are you part jackal or coyote? I would say a dog is your more dominant side, but I could be wrong." She was very beautiful, to say the least.

[/html]
[html]

Io is being very blunt XD

The woman nodded, caught between her personality, 'Aye'. She hadn't met his either, his comment about him not being a clansmen for long confirmed her thoughts. His name sounded forgien, maybe European or something, Io didn't care much, it was only a name.

The woman shook her head, now fully Io. 'I'm 75% coyote and 25% border collie actually'. Curse her mother for the god damn domestic blood. Her mother was a cruel bitch, her father was too meek to intervene as his mate ran the pack. Though Rosa hadn't been the alpha, she was a high ranking member and took most of the pack poltics to heart. Her father had been a builder, and a very good one at that, the best in the pack. Thoug mind you the pack had been more of a democracy than anything else.

After a moment or so of heavy thoughts, she turned to Revan,'Has anybody told you, for a half breed your fit?' It was a blunt, direct comment. Io was half drunk and had half decided to see wht she could make of this encounter.

<style type="text/css">
.ioves-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ioves b {font-weight:bold; color:#928272; letter-spacing:1px}
.ioves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ioves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbda3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/33f73b4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b8572; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #735642; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC:224(0pts)

OOC:

So she's actually more coyote than dog, interesting. Revan smiled. He had met a few dogs in his travels, but they had always been mostly dog, and if they were mostly coyote, he could usually tell. "That's interesting that you are mostly coyote. I've met some border collies in my pup days and you look more like a border collie than a coyote. Not to mean any offense of course, it makes you unique, and I think you are beautiful either way." He smiled at her, finally putting his now dried equipment back in the bag.

Revan smiled widely as he heard her comment about his fitness. He didn't say anything until he put the last of his equipment away in his bag, then he looked into her eyes. "Thank you for that. To be honest, no one has ever told me that before, but I'm glad somebody's noticed. I exercise regularly, take long hikes through several miles of Inferni every day. I'm training to be a scout you see, and I want to make sure I am physically fit and up for the demanding tasks of the job. Your fur fits you wonderfully as well, are you a dancer? I wouldn't see you fit for any other profession." He smiled again. Oh how the old charm seemed to flow in moments like these.

[/html]
'Merci' Io smiled. It was nice that someone had recognised how amazing she looking, if Vesper had been in charge she would have flung back in shyness. Though she did find Revan attractive, she really needed some action. Though it had been a single day since her rendes vous with Pheonix, she wanted action as much as she wanted food.

Io shook her head, giggling softy, 'I am no dancer' her accent rang out, 'I am a cook'. She gestured towards the equipment set over the other side of the room. 'I have cooked since I could shift, there is nothing I do not know about food' she stated plainly, her accented voice low and firm, her face emotionless and stern. 'I cook' she restated firmly, running a light finger across her now bandaged arm.

'So' Io drawled, reclining back slowly, 'What do you do?' Frowning she added something unrealted also, 'Where do you come from?' Not that she was intrested that much, it was mere curiousity that drove the question. Jackals did not come from Europe she was sure, nor North or South America as far as she knew.
</style>

WC:395(3pts)

OOC:

Revan smiled back. He had heard bits and pieces of different languages from his times with the large coyote pack. Merci was something he had heard loosely, and he knew the correct response. "You're very welcome." He finally stopped fidgeting with the equipment and his bag, setting it down onto the ground beside the bed and turning towards her when she asked her questions. Why was she giving him all these weird looks? Did she like him or something? Revan was not so very experienced with the subtle intricacies that females performed when trying to tell him something. True, he was not a virgin, but that had only happened not nearly that long ago, and he didn't necessarily feel like a born again casanova.

Revan smiled as he noticed the cookware. "Interesting, I never really pegged you as a cook, with beauty and a voice like you have, I would imagine you as a bard, or perhaps a dancer, but you say you are a cook, there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe we could have a nice dinner sometime, I can't remember the last time I've had a meal with someone, and I've certainly almost never had a cooked meal. I was raised to be a survivor, so I eat my meals right after the hunt." He looked around the room for a moment.

"Well...I am currently training to be a scout. I'm not really sure if I'm an official one yet, but as I said before I'm training myself every day. Long hikes, swims, lifting, all that to stay in shape. Just recently I made the trek all the way from Inferni to Crimson Dreams and back. I'm not exactly sure how far that is, but I imagine it's quite a ways." He shifted on his paws when he noticed the frown. What was that about? "Well, I'm from North America. My family descended from generations of traveling across america and joining different coyote packs. Believe it or not, my ancestor came to america from Egypt. He was a jackal who was kidnapped with his mate by humans before they disappeared. He was a full blooded jackal, as is my mother. Where do you hail from?"

Revan looked down at the bed, then decided to go for it. He sat down, smiling at Io. "You don't mind if I sit here do you?"

[/html]
[html]

300+

'Back home we didn't have much use for entertainment. Our 'pack' was more of a government. If we didn't have a decent skill, we weren't needed', the femme's face stayed emotionless and blank. Home had been a distant thought for so long. Io hadn't thought of home due to the fact it had been an industrial pit she no long wished to live in. Not that she disagreed with their values, but her mother's presure, forever trying to better her daughter had weight down on her for too long. So she left. Maybe Sarajevo's birth had played on her decision, wolves were uncommon but not unseen in Warsaw. Actually come to think of it when she had left there had been only two purebred wolves in her homeland. The others had been hybrids.

Io couldn't help but correct the male about the distances, 'One hundred and thirty miles'. Her voice was robotic and programmed. 'There. two hundred and sixty miles round trip'. Her home pack had been a logical place, where maths was taught as soon as possible. Idiots and retards did not survive long in the government. 'Though that it just an estimate'. She had been taught no different. She could have been a dancer, if she had been raised in a more lenient pack. But she hadn't, she had been raised in a strict pack with rules and regulations. Cooking was the skill she had excelled at, therefore it became her rank. Her father had been a builder, he had built some of the most beautiful homes in that area, where as her mother had been a governer. Dabbling in poltics and the like.

Io smiled slyly, 'Warsaw, Poland'. She shook her head, 'No, sit'. She moved in closer wrapping her arms round his own arm and leaning on him. His body was toned and warm, she would have her way tonight if everything went to plan. This male was younger than her, but that didn't deter her. She had fucked with younger males before. The girl waited on tenterhooks as she planned her next move.

This would be a fun meeting. She was healed and now she would play. What could be better?

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
</style>

WC:397(3pts)

OOC:

Revan listened intently with fascination. "A government you say? And there was no entertainment? That doesn't sound like a very fun pack to live in. How can you live without some sort of entertainment to look forward to? What did you do for fun?" But that wasn't too hard to figure out for himself. It was quite obviously, with this female's demeanor and obvious skills...

She cooked for fun, that was a given. He wasn't much different, though he never cooked, as being a collector of objects wasn't something that would have been expected of him, at least he thought so. Every day of his life was work, so he wondered if life in Io's pack was any different from his own life? But then he contradicted himself. Collecting was an activity he enjoyed and something he could do while working, so that worked to his advantage. No, he could never imagine life without any fun, that was something he wouldn't wish upon anyone. The distance calculation surprised him. So she was smart, she could cook, she was beautiful, exotic, what more could he ask for?

He smiled widely at the thought. "Wow, one hundred and thirty miles, so I hiked a total of two hundred and sixty miles the other day? How do you know this? Estimate or not, how can you tell distance and how far a mile is? Is there something you're not perfect for?" He laughed. Certainly there had to be something, but looking over this female again, Revan was far too distracted to think of anything it could be.

He smiled as well, noticing the sly smile but thinking nothing of it. However, at her answer to his question, his jaw slackened, his mind being blown away at her declaration, and he was far too shocked to notice Io wrapping her arms around his and pressing against him at first. "Poland...you're far far away from your homeland then I would assume?" But Revan was now aware of the warmth from the female's body. Her scent was heavenly, the warmth of their close proximity like a comforting blanket.

He smiled widely, the feeling of her against him wonderful. "I've never met anyone from Poland before, is that over in Europe somewhere?" Ever the oblivious one, Revan had no idea just how lucky he was that he showed up in this female's den.

[/html]
[html]

300+

The woman looked up, 'Oh, there was entertainment, just no rank for it'.A sly thought came to mind. Slinging her leg over his lap, she knelt on the bed, legs either side. 'Most could sing, some could play instruments, though it was a hobby. I cooked'. Cooking had been a great skill of hers, she could make a meal out of anything. Berries, meat, plants. She could put two things you'd never think to shove in the same pot and finish it tasting like heaven. Thoguh she never bragged about her skills, she knew how good she was. There was no dispute.

Io shrugged, leaning in closer, her hands gripping the males shoulders and her silver eyes boring into his. 'Strides, perhaps I could explain in more depth about it at a later date'. Subconsiously she started to rock back and forth, only the slightest bit however. This was the tease. Gigging manicly at his comment she again shrugged, 'I have not found anything so far'. Her white tipped tail swished slowly behind her, caressing the males leg as it brushed past.

Another shrug graced the woman, 'A few months, give or take. As for the mileage I have no clue, I cannot walk on water'. If said by anyone else the latter part may have come across as a joke, but Io's tone was dull and solid. Her rocking had become more forceful, but nothing had really happened yet, she was waiting for consent. She was no rapist, she found no pleasure in force.

'Yes, Europe. Around by Russia' she said slowly, leaning in her resting her head on the male's shoulder. All she needed now was a reaction, then the fun could begin. The rocking got more forceful as she waited for him to get the message. Waiting was boring and she was getting anxious to enjoy herself. She was begining to like Revan, hopefully he was not an oblivious idiot.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC:387(3pts)

Revan smiled at her answer, but the smile widened as she wrapped her leg around him. Things were certainly progressing past a simple friendly conversation or physical conversation. It seemed Io was interested in him, though he couldn't imagine why. Like Pixie, he never imagined any female would want to be with him, but Io seemed to be proving him otherwise. However, he still wasn't completely sure this was a cue for her wanting to have sex, so he decided to be polite, keeping his smile and calm demeanor going, though it was getting increasingly difficult to hide his desires. "I..have hobbies as well. I collect things...anything I find that catches my eye really." She was so beautiful...

Revan looked deeply into her eyes when she bored hers into them. Still he managed to convince himself this was normal, nothing more than customs that he didn't know. He wasn't going to automatically assume this female wanted to have sex with him, but it was getting increasingly more difficult to concentrate on her words. "Yes..perhaps you should ex..plain at a later date." Then she started rocking against him, ever so slightly, but it was enough to start sending Revan down the path of convincing himself this was happening, instead of trying to fight against the idea. A gentle swishing against his leg further cemented the truth, and he was beginning to doubt himself even more.

He was vaguely aware of her words, only hearing her beautiful voice now, snippets of her sentence gracing his ears. "Few could achieve the task of walking on water Io...but I suppose-" The rest was lost, as Revan focused more now on her actions than her words. The rocking became more forceful and Io placed her head. This was it, this was what he needed to finally jump over the edge and convince himself that she wanted him. Revan smiled lustfully as he felt his member slowly emerge from its sheath, becoming attentive to all the skilled works of the female in his lap. She was a master at turning on a male, and Revan was all too happy to give in to her skills.

To remove all doubt that he wasn't into this, Revan gently leaned forward, sliding his hand down her stomach. "I want you Io..."

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

As the male's hand slid down her stomach, she arched her back. That son of a bitch was teasing as well! Well Io couldn't have that. Looking down she watched on as his member slid out. There as a dull ache corsing through her body. A single hand moved from Revan's shoulder and moved downwards, a single digit tracing his chest. Slowly she touch his member as it nearly finished emerging, coaxing it out further, Her stomach fluttered as the fun part got closer. This was just a test, to see who could last the longest without giving in. Sadly Io lost. Wrapping her hand around Revan's member, she gave a pull on it, one last tease before all the action.

The curtains to her home had been closed, the femme had not opened them when she arrived back injured, nor had Revan. Smiling she got herself ready.

Squeezing his member slightly she alined it at her entrace. Gripping it tightly, her teary gaze moved to the male with a grin. 'Do it' she said, her tone low, 'Hard'. She was no girl and she did not wish the male to be gentle. 'Really hard' she warned again. Her hand moving a digit to the member's tip, hopfully this would egg him on.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 380(3pts)

Io seemed to really enjoy the movement of his hand sliding down her stomach, but she seemed to want to take control of the situation. Before Revan could do anything, he felt a finger trace the contours of his chest before touching his member, unleashing a gentle moan from the jackal before his member emerged fully, Io greeting it with a hand wrapped firmly around the throbbing tool. Revan knew it now, he was so glad that he had been in this area today, so glad that he had met the female now so determined to have him skewer her until she screamed. One pull coaxed his mind to revert to instincts long buried within his bloodline. This bitch was his now, he would rock her world.

Revan slid his hand down further along the female's stomach as she aligned his tool with her entrance. A gentle probing finger reached up inside her, flicking her g-spot lightly as she ordered him to shove it into her, HARD, following that with a gentle flick of the tip, coaxing an involuntary twitch in Revan's abdomen. Revan smiled evilly, withdrawing his finger from her and firmly grabbing under her thighs and lifting her up, perching her precariously atop his member, the tip just touching the glistening flower. "You want it hard, do you? I will be happy to oblige." And with that, Revan slammed her down onto him as hard as he could, making sure his member slid right in, a howl of pleasure escaping him as he did so, eyes gluing shut with the sheer intensity of the act. This was only the beginning, and this female was in for a night she would never forget. Revan may be oblivious when it comes to signals, but in bed, he was an undiscovered genius.

After recovering from the shock of that pleasurable move, Revan began a fast and rough rhythm, lifting the female's hips off of him all the way until the tip almost slid out of her and slamming her back down upon him again with record speed, at the same time driving his hips up inside her, moaning lustfully with each movement of his hips, growling into her ear. "That hard enough for you, or are you looking for more?"

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Although his teasing had irritated her, as he lifted her up she felt on top of the world. Sh hadn't even had time to ready herself for the impact. And as Revan slammed her down, she gasped. It had actually hurt! Only tiny bit however, not nearly enough. 'Harder!' she bark, breathing heavily. 'Hard enough so it hurts, thats how fucking hard, everybody s so scared they will break me, I'M SICK OF IT!'. She giggled manicly as he slammed her down more.

Io slid off him, his member still submerged in her. She pulled herself down onto the bed, bringing the male with her. This was a better position, it would be easierfor Revan to ram harder. Now she had moved away,his long member had falled away, not completely. An inch or so still dug into her. But now it was perfect for Revan to do some damage,. She would not let him stop until his seed ejected into her and even then she would make him continue, injecting her over and over again with his magic.

'More you idiot!' she hissed, 'Don't ever fucking stop!' She pulled her knees to the cave roof and splayed her legs, giving Revan full access. She streched her back and lifted her bottom half up slightly. Her hands rested on Revan's shoulders, gripping hard as she grew impatient.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 302(3pts)

Revan growled savagely in pleasure as she gasped and screamed at him exactly what she wanted even as he continued slamming into her. He smiled wickedly, giving her an extra hard slam before she changed the position, Revan still humping slightly as his member was still buried within her. She yelled again, coaxing Revan's dominant side to the surface as she pulled her legs up and spread them out wide, lifting her bottom half up and moving into a position that would allow Revan full unhindered access to her depths.

Revan was on top this time and he took full advantage of the position, setting his hands firmly around her thighs, spreading them even farther than she had. He relished in the feeling of her hands tightly gripping his shoulders, her flower pulsing in anticipation around his member. Revan slid out a bit, spitting onto the flower before lining himself up again with his hips. "See, the difference between them and me Io is this, they're afraid they're going to break you, but I am going to break you!" With that, Revan slammed his member home as hard as he could, pulling himself back out to the tip and slamming back in as hard as he could again, feeling as though he was punching through into her stomach and out of her mouth, but he nevertheless get that rhythm up, as it seemed to be exactly what she wanted.

The position was wonderful, giving him unrelenting speed and depth and she was allowed to give back just as much, bouncing her hips against him in perfect unison, his moans only adding to hers and her moans adding to his pleasure. "This will be a night you won't forget, and you're going to be walking funny tomorrow, if you will be at all."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I giggled as he pulled himself ut, his seed spitting on her outside. 'You missed' she taunted, mving with him. She let out another loud laugh at his latter comment, 'I won't even be walking'.

She could feel it now, the climax was nearing, as he slammed hme each time she wished he would eject his seed but each time his body forced her to wait. Please, just do it, she thought as she closed her eyes and gripped hard her. Her entrance pulsed around his member, daring him to let out his seed. Io was tired of waiting, she started to ram harder and harder until she swore between the efforts of herself and her playmate she was bleeding. Looking down to where their forms joined that fact was confirmed the clean white around her most private area was dampened by blood.

'Come on!' she hissed to the air, willing him to bring this to a climax. Not that she would stop, no she would have him climax a few times before she would let him stop. She would go all night if required.

She hissed more as it started to hurt more, smiling while she did so not as to deter Revan. Her legs ached from when Revan had forced them back earlier, something had clicked when he did. She lifted her bottom half higher as Revan became more forceful, here it comes she thought, untensing her body for the full affect.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 243(0pts)

Revan continued pounding deeply into her, smiling when he felt her velvet glove pulse around him. He knew she was getting close, and he could tell that she was trying to coax him over the edge. She began to ram against him harder as he thrusted, and he only obliged by picking up speed, the pressure within his stomach increasing more and more with each thrust.

Revan glued his eyes shut as he felt the pressure begin to build even more, coaxing it out even more when she yelled at him to hurry. Each thrust seemed to be plowing through her, filling her even more as his member began to swell with the rapidly approaching orgasm. Revan heard a hiss, opening his eyes as he continued to mercilessly beat her twat into oblivion, but she smiled, releasing a smile from him, but he moaned loudly and glued his eyes shut again as it began.

Suddenly, Revan wrapped his hands around her hips, reaching down and grabbing a mouthful of fur around her neck as he pounded and pounded until finally, with a howl that seemed to flow through Io and down to her entrance, Revan buried himself all the up to his knot, not letting it go inside as he knew the night was only beginning, spilling every drop of his seed within the willing female even as he continued humping her, though he did slow down a ways while he was cumming.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]