[M] Blood River
[html]

Io spasmed as Revan ejected his bloodline deep into her. Io, if she was less concentrated on quite other things, would not have forgotten new life could occur at any moment. But it seems she had, too bound by Revan to even consider the possiblity new life had secured itself within her. If she was more focused on something other than the dark male who had covered her, she would have been more cautious. But there was nothing the woman could do now.

Io sighed, reaching down to the males lower body and holding on and he ploughed into her. Her whole lower body ached so much. Her legs only felt a little numb and her outer body felt slightly over used, but it was her insdies that really killed. Her entrance was still bleeding, rubbed raw by Revan the hole length going up deeper inside her felt numb and where the jackal man's bloodline had secured itself burnt. Io couldn't decided wether it was a good burn or not, all of the pain seem fulfulling.

Removing her hands from the top of Revan's submerged member, she frowned and herld a crimson soaked hand up to the male, slyly smiling, 'You bastard, you made me bleed'. Not that she minded however, this was all quite enjoyable.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 432(3pts)

Revan's body and member spasmed with each spurt of his seed, moaning loudly as he emptied every single drop of his balls within her, far too gone into the moment and the pleasure to be thinking about the possibility of pups. Io certainly seemed to be enjoying the act. Revan smiled as he looked down at her, watching her hold on to him as he continued thrusting, though he was slowing down considerably until finally he stopped, pushing himself in as deep as he could rubbing his knot against her clitoris as his member swelled as big as it was supposed to when he tied with someone.

Never before had he imagined sex being quite that way with anyone, even if he had only been with a female a few times. Revan felt completely satisfied, but there was no way he was about to stop now, and he hoped Io was up for round 2, or maybe even more, and who could forget about the lightning bonus round? He smiled at that, but it completely faltered as she raised her blood soaked hand for him to see. Revan's eyes widened and he looked down at her entrance. Sure enough, blood was quite evident around it and his member, staining the lovely white fur around them a deep crimson to match the fur on other parts of her body. Despite all the blood that had been spilled from the female today, she was smiling as if she liked the damage he had caused.

Could it be possible that this female enjoyed pain? She liked it rough, that was a given, but exactly how rough was enough before she would draw the line? Maybe she was a virgin...she was certainly tight enough to be considered one, and all this blood, and she had wanted him to break her. Is that what she meant? All this ran through his head even as the female laid there, examining her blood soaked hand, and it was with that that Revan pulled himself from her, gently, and laid down on the bed, his muzzle only inches from her bleeding entrance. He looked slyly into her silver eyes and began to kiss at her entrance, ignoring the blood and various lovemaking juices flowing from her. "Are you ok Io? I told you I was going to break you, I guess I got a bit carried away huh?" He continued giving kisses along her entrance, taking careful swipes with his tongue every now and then. "Will this help with the pain?" What kind of damage had he really caused?

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

After a few moments of stillness, Io tried to pull away. Revan's member stayed inside her however, tied tightly together. Crap, she thought, well I guess I'm not going anywhere just yet. Io looked up at Revan, frowning, 'Funny' her accented flat tone rang out. She surveyed the blood on her hand, 'This has never happened before,not even the first time'. She shrugged, and closed her eyes, pressing her body to Revan's own, 'I guess this blood is ll your fault then'. She was teasing, she didn't mind so much.

As Revan placed his snout at her entrace and started licking, Io giggled, 'You did indeeed and yes it is a bit of an improvement'. She fake gasped as Revan lapped up some of his seed, a small amount that had flown out with the blood, 'Dear god Revan! Eating your own children?!' She chuckled to herself as she gazed deep into his eyes.

And then it hit her. Children... Io peered down at Revan his snout hovering over his own lenght and Io's entrance. Her eyes widened and her face blanked. 'Revan, you bastard!' she started to try and pull away, but the tie didn't break. And as she pulled more, a few loose squirts of seed loaded into her. 'Get off, get off, get off!' she hissed wildly, proceeding to try to pull his length out. All the time she did not move from the bed, only scurried further up the bed. Her breathing got faster and more paniced as she looked to Revan for some sort of comfort.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC:284(0pts)

Revan looked at her as she tried to pull away, his knot binding them temporarily together for the time being. "You liked it, you know you did." He laughed, pressing himself against her when she did the same. REvan continued to lap at her entrance happily, smiling when she gasped at him lapping up his seed. He laughed at the joke, but suddenly things took a huge turn for the worse.

Io began to flip out and Revan could only stare in shock as he tried to figure out why, watching her try to futile pull herself from him. Why was she trying to pull him from her? Everything had been fine all the way up until just after that joke about chil...Uh oh.. Finally Revan managed to recover, trying to grab her and hold her against him despite her protests. "Io! Io! Please calm down! Everything's going to be ok..." But what was he going to do? He had completely forgotten to check if she was in heat, but to be fair he wasn't really given so much as a chance before things got hectic. He had been caught up in the moment, unable to think straight enough to pull out before he sealed them together, but he had assumed that's what she wanted, or at least that she wasn't in heat at the time.

Now what? Was he going to be a father now? "Io..I'm so sorry..I didn't know you were in heat, I thought you would enjoy what I did and you actually did seem to enjoy it...What can I do?" His ears were glued to his head, much as his member was glued to her entrance.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Io moved over to Revan again, a bloodied hand resting on her stomach. Her face was blank. 'I did... I didn't think... I forgot... I...' There was nothing to be said. She fidgetted trying to get comfortably close to him, but being attached to him prevented that. Finally finding a good spot, Revan on his back and Io beside him,, slightly turned inwards, she began to calm down. She still shivered however, and her breathing was still rough, but her face revealed no emotion.

Her bloodied hand rubbed her abdomen while her clean hand reached for Revan's hand, pulling it over so it lay beside the crimson paw. 'This is your fault she hissed. Still angry.

She really hadn't given any thought to this. Her thoughts were running a mile a minute. Growling suddenly she pulled the male sideways, onto her and hissed, 'Come on! You cause this now end it! Kill the bloody things!' Her temper was even more volotile than fire. That coupled with her sudden mood swings was a turn for the worst.

Slamming into Revan, she gasped in pain and curled up into a ball. Not it hurt way to much for Revan to correct it her way. There was no other way Io could think off though. She, and Revan, were screwed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 283(3pts)

Well he was right to think she enjoyed it, which was good. In these circumstances however, it wasn't so good, as now most certainly Io would become pregnant with his pups. There was nothing to be done now, but Revan did anything he could to help her feel better. He smiled as she pulled him to her, cuddling with her on the bed as his member still spurted with each movement until they found a comfortable position, relaxing for the moment. Revan held her close to him, rubbing her shoulder and overall just being there for her. This was his mistake, something he could have prevented, and he will remedy it as much as he possibly can.

He allowed her to place his hand next to hers. "I know, Io, I'm so sorry..if there was any-" But she finished that for him, forcing him up and ramming against him, then curling into a ball from the sudden pain, poor Revan still attached despite all this and the guilt he was feeling. Revan shifted into a more comfortable position for both of them, holding Io against him and allowing her to do whatever she wished to him. All he could think to do right now was to hold her, to comfort her. "Io, everything's going to be ok...I'm going to help you in whatever way I can, I promise you. I'll help you get through this."

He wished his member would shrink enough for him to release himself from her. The continued feeling of him moving around inside from all the moving around didn't help things much. He began to gently kiss her forehead and ears. What was he going to do?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Lying on Revan's chest, head resting under his, seemed to relax the female. Her hand still hovered over her stomach, she wanted to move her hand to Revan's body but it still radiated to the spot. 'It hurts, Revan, everything hurts. And it's all you fault' Io closed her eyes and held him against her. Letting out a frustrated growl she held on even tighter, 'What can you do?! What kind of things are you ging to do, huh?!' Neither of the statments was truly questions, more acusations of some sort. Io was way past thinking straight, 'There is nothing we can do'. Her voice trailed off with a sob.

Io let go off Revan, pulling her arms around her own body. 'There really is nothing we can do'. This statment was tone as a question, she couldn't think of anything herself, apart from what she had tried previously. Looking down at where they were tied, she frowned, 'How long does this usually last?' This didn't happen with Iven, even when Sarajevo's litter had been conceived. She did not know what was to happen next.

While Revan perhaps thought this position was more comfortable, Io didn't she was slanted away from him, due to sliding off of his chest. His member rubbed against her raw entrace and caused her pain. 'Revan what are we going to do? she whispered softly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC:

Revan felt her relax a bit as she laid on his chest, but her mood seemed to change for the worse again as she held on to him tighter and tighter until finally she let go, sliding off of him as far as his member would allow her. She was sobbing now, and it broke Revan's heart. All he could do was reach out to her at the moment. "I can help you Io, but you have to promise to let me, to allow me to help you." Finally, shortly after she had pointed it out and whispered the question they had been asking each other over and over again, Revan's member began to shrink, and he managed to gently pull himself from her. As soon as he did, he rushed over to his bag and pulled out a little vial of a white cloudy liquid that smelled of the forest.

Revan returned to her, taking a position with his head between her thighs, holding the liquid up for her to see. "This is white willow extract. It's a painkiller made from white willow bark, it should help immensely with the pain. I only use it for emergencies and intense pain because it's hard to make." First Revan carefully licked her entrance clean, as he was just really kinky like that. Once it was all shiny again, though still bleeding, Revan opened the bottle and poured some of the liquid onto her opening, very gently rubbing the liquid all over her flower and then inside. It should have had the effect of a very tingling sensation, dulling any pain she was experiencing, and possibly even making her feel even better than normal.

"Is that better?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Gasping as he pulled himself out, drawing more blood. She closed her eyes and let him do his thing, nodding when he spoke. There was an odd tingling sensation and then numbness. Everything would be okay, right?

'A bit' she murmured, patting the bed beside her to singnal the fact she wanted him close. 'Will it kill them?' Wishful thinking she supposed, but it was a sensible question, her tone didn't betray her undecidedness about the whole event. It wasn't said in a particularly caring way, nor was it uttered in malice. All the better since she had no idea what to do.

Io let out a frustrated growl as she sat up against the wall. 'What are we supposed to do now?' she asked, sighing softly, 'Talk about names and plan for the future, huh?'. Her hand still on her stomach, she continued, 'It feels different, not physically, but now I know there is something there...' she trailed off, obviously confused by her conflicting feelings. 'This makes us mutually bonded you know?' What was he going to do? Io frowned, he best stay and support her, otherwise his life wouldn't be worth living.

'You don't mind do you? Having family?' she asked. If he answered correctly, stating that it was no problem, she would tell him about Sarajevo. Maybe there would be no mateship in the future, she didn't care, all she wanted was help, because last time only one had survived. Sarajevo.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Feel free to hit me as many times as you want

Revan's smile rapidly faded. "Sorry Io, that's only wishful thinking. I suppose there's a chance.. but I really doubt it. I wish there was more I can do for you here but I'm afraid my supplies are limited." After returning all of his supplies, Revan took the offered place next to her, sitting against the wall when she did. He stared ahead, but his ears picked up her voice easily and he politely waited patiently for her to finish.

Revan's eyes was unreadable as he sat in thought, taking in her words and processing the entire thing through his mind. Yes, he was obligated to take care of her, something he really wouldn't mind doing, nor the pups. In a way, he was happy to have a family now, despite it being forced on him, all though all his life he had only been charged with taking care of himself, so would he be able to take care of another, as well as the creator knows how many pups? I suppose there's only one way to find out. It wasn't like he really had any choice in the matter, though he could run but he was far too proud to do that.

Finally, Revan turned to look at her, his smile automatically in place. "I don't mind having a family. To be honest I've never taken care of an entire family, but I looked after and practically raised my younger sister myself, so I suppose this shouldn't be all bad." He wrapped his arms around her in a calming hug. "I'm sorry that you were forced into this, but things don't have to be so negative. Just look at this shiny new puppy's momma I just got?" He laughed, trying to break the tension of the moment. "Though I have one complaint. I think I should get to know you better before we start thinking of mateship."

Revan Rajanikant...father... He wasn't sure if it sounded right or not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: :O If I hit you you can't type XD

'It does not matter, fate?' She did not believe in fate, it was a simple ludacris explanation with no eveidence, merely place in the comment as a light joke.

The woman smiled breifly, 'Good, because not only will you have these, you'll have to put up with my other son, Her tone was flat and sharp, despite her smile, which only lasted until she spoke. She let Revan hold her, her hands crossed across her chest. This was far from idea, but either way there was not way of stopping it. Io snickered silently, 'Mhm, but either way I own you for this'. It was hard to tell if Io's tone was laced with humor or malice. Honestly, the hybrid herself didn't know either. But it was soon laced with fierce fire as she latched on to another of Revan's comments.

Twisting away from his arms and perching herself on the dge of the bed, eyes narrowed in fury, she began to rant, 'Negative? Negative?! Listen to what I have to say and you can fucking judge whether I have no reason to be negative! Do you know how old I am? I am not even three yet! And do you know how many litters I have had? This is my fourth! I was a year and a half old when the first one was born, almost exactly. Each puppy from those three litters before this one died except for Sarajevo, and that was a close shave in itself' her voice lowered into a hiss,'So do not tell me not to be negative'. There was no way she was overacting.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Lol you could avoid my hands, hit other parts of me instead XD

Revan's smile didn't falter, but his eyes widened a bit. Another son? What the hell have I gotten myself into? Nevertheless, even that much didn't seem to mess up his good mood. He was just as excited as any new father would be, though of course no one could ever truly tell what the quiet young Revan was thinking. For all anyone knew he could have been plotting murder, and no one would be any the wiser. Of course, he had no plans to murder the female...

Her next comment brought him out of the dark parts of his mind, a place he wasn't sure he liked visiting.
But before he could even utter so much as a word she surprised him yet again when he felt her push his arms away and begin to smolder slightly. When she finished her rant, Revan scooted along the bed and sat beside her, hoping she wouldn't push him away again. Very gently he reached and placed his fingers against her chin, turning her head to look into his eyes. "We're both in a similar boat. I'm barely over a year old and this will be my first litter. I wasn't telling you not to be negative, I was telling you things didn't have to be so negative. I will support you any way I can, and I hope that you will return the favor as well, we have each other now, that's what I was getting at. You're not alone in this. That's why things aren't so negative, and it really could have been a lot worse. Hell for all you know I could have been an on the run outlaw or something like that, but you got lucky enough to have met one of the nicest, friendliest, and most caring canines in the entire area, so things don't have to be so bad, right?" Revan gently stroked her ears back as he remembered something she had said earlier.

"So you think you own me hmm? Well little missy..in that case I suppose I own you too. I just hope you can keep up because, well...I'm a very strong nymphomaniac." He laughed, that trademark smile appearing again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: *smacks upside your head*.

Io shook her head, laughing sharply, 'Did you not just hear what I said, they will not survive, I guarantee you'. They never did, Sarajevo had nearly lost his own life, as did Io herself. Their survival was a fluke, nothing more. 'Besides, if you were an outlaw, you would not be in a pack'. She lazily lent on Revan, letting her hands fiddle with the withe locks that covered her lap. 'We need to disscuss this then. We need to disscuss what the fuck we're going to do'. Words said without malice nor humor filled the air. No enthusiasm was injected into the words the hybrid spoke. Though with a smile the coydog lifted her head and grinned slyly to the male, 'And do not ever mention your age ever again'. With a majestic swish of her head, mainly to move her fringe from her eyeline, her grin widened as she averted her gaze, 'You make me feel old'.

Another sharp, hearty chuckle escaped the woman, 'We'll have time for that later, a bit more gently mind you, given the circumstances. Then not at all, and then...' she flashed her own trademark grin, sly and promiscuous, 'As much as you want'. Her tone lowered into a mere whisper. Her voice raised again, 'And it's me you will need to catch up with, four litters remember, each one started off like this'. Io let herself fall back on her bed with a soft giggle.

<style>
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

XD

Her words settled in amongst his heart. They won't survive..I guarantee you.. Well Revan wasn't exactly sure whether to believe her or not, but he could always hold out hope. After all, miracles have been found in far more unlikely situations. Her next statement wasn't necessarily true either, outlaws could hide in among any number of canines grouped together. Hell all he had to do to join this pack was ask despite no one knowing anything about him or his past. A true scout or spy can hide in plain sight and no one would ever be the wiser.

The moment she leaned against him, Revan looked down at her and smiled, deep in thought about just exactly what they were going to do now. "I'm open for discussion at any point Io, I'm willing to help in any way I can." All he could do at the moment was stare at her. Truth be told he could only think of one option, well technically two if Revan was a runner, but that didn't seem like a very Revan thing to do. "I won't mention it again, but you are anything but that." He turned her to face back towards him. "If you were not beautiful, if you were even as old as you think you feel when I mention my age, I would have been long gone by now. Is that not proof enough?"

It wasn't hard to tell that Revan's mind was focused on certain things however, even as he spoke to her. The right words were needed, especially in a situation as delicate as this, and so Revan had been spending all this time trying to find them. Revan was so far gone he experienced a delayed reaction when she mentioned what they would be doing later. His eyes widened, his tail swished, and he smiled widely, almost as if he had just been told his family was here. "I can't lie, I'm definitely looking forward to that." His grin matched hers in intensity, and then he chuckled at her next bit. "All of your litters started out with you getting hurt, someone coming to help you, then you getting pregnant as a result? I must say that's certainly a creative plan." He chuckled again, laying back on the bed next to her and staring up at the ceiling.

"I must say when I woke up this morning, this is definitely not what I was expecting would happen today, but life does have a way of throwing these kinds of things at you doesn't it? It's not so bad though, I could have been having pups with someone who treated me like dirt all the time, or only wanted to take advantage of what I own or my position within Inferni. I feel blessed that the creators chose you instead. Even if they don't live, I'm glad I had the opportunity, and it was with you." Another of those trademark grins.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

This was not what Io had been expecting from today, but either way there was nothing she could do. 'Okay, where to start?' There were many things the pair had to discuss, though Io could not decide. Letting out a burdened sigh, she closed her eyes and moved in closer to Revan.

A hearty chuckle escaped from the woman, 'No, perhaps not exactly like that. Maybe the first time'. Opening her eyes and looking up to the male she prepared herself. 'I was younger the first time, about your age, I had had a fight with my mother, about something stupid, I do not remember the details. Iven was there for me...' She could still not decided whether she loved or hated the grey male, she presumed she never would figure out her feelings for him clearly. 'They died'.

Io's eyes closed again, she needed to let herself relax, she had Revan, Sarajevo and Aeron to help her, she was not alonr, despite how she thought. 'I agree, it really was a fantastic event'. Io snuggled into Revan even more, 'You swear you will stay with me? Whatever happens?'. Stupid question, he had already pledged his dedication to her, even if the litter did not survive.

<style>
</style>[/html]