M-Don't break my...
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 12th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]
Couples therapy=time off

Coding by Sie

In Character

“In a Dream I’m a different me, with a perfect you, we fit perfectly. For once in my life I feel complete and I still wanna ruin it. Afraid to look, as clear as day, this plan has long been underway. I hear them call, I cannot stay, the voice inviting me away” –NIN “Even Deeper”

The mood of the D’Angelo woman had been over all good the past month even though she hadn’t done much outside of her dirty little secret. But one thing had been nagging on her, the way Theo and her had ended their argument, she knew she should just leave it be and forget it. Find someone else to play with that wouldn’t get attached but she was too far gone for that now. Instead she was the one on some level who had grown attached to him, even if he was stupid and acted childishly, was a brute and pissed her off more than he made her happy. For a few brief moments he had made her happy and on some level the thought of having him around wasn’t so bad. But again the connection had been severed even though it was what she thought she had wanted in the long run. When she had invited him along on her journey for supplies she never could have imagined that she couldn’t shake him from her that easily. It was a with a sigh though as those thoughts went through her mind, she sat at her table completely distracted from her work.

Spring was starting to loosen the grip winter help on the land even though snow and cold still lingered but her internal clock knew spring was coming. And with spring came her favorite time of year, but even that seemed darkened a bit by her sullen mood lately. With a huff she finally stood as if some evil spirit had touched the back of her neck and forced her to spring upright in surprise. She couldn’t take it, she had to go to him and swallow her pride. The lithe female walked around her room before finally finding a brush to smooth out her fur. She wouldn’t show up at his doorstep looking disheveled, but she chose rather to leave her clothes here, finding her coat beautiful as it was.

Sufficiently satisfied with her appearance she finally strutted out of her room and down the cave to where his lofty position within the pack had awarded him a nice big room in a different section of their home. It had been easier to put him out of her mind with him being some distance away but now it had boiled over to a point where she couldn’t ignore him. Finally she reached his quarters, almost taken aback by the uniquely male furnishings and Spartan nature that she was able to ascertain from the entrance. Her voice called out softly into the room, her hands clasped behind her back awaiting a response.

“Teddy are you here?” she asked.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.teddy b {font-weight:bold; color:#e49957; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.teddy p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.teddy{width:400px;border:1px solid #9c7750;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... 1290891459);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:260px;background-color:#352c1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9c7750;}
</style>

ooc;; awwh she called him Teddy! <333

He wasnt too sure how the meeting with the stoic Itachi Lykoi had gone the day before. The boy had obviously not forgiven him for shatterinc certain beliefs about the sky and the stars. But he should have more respect than that and therefore Teddy had been at least able to train him a little in an alternative method of figting. It hadnt been easy to be the teacher instead of the teached again, remembering the brief lessons he'd given to Naniko. The boy was a good listener though and seemed to absorb most of what Teddy was saying. He'd left the golden boy with some sort of satisfaction and he'd returned to his room. His room was more than big enough for him to practise on his own, working through the muscles he'd failed to use earlier when teaching. He'd made a round of the borders before he'd retired to be and fallen asleep face first on his bed.

Nervous words caught his subconscious mind and hurtled him towards the waking world. Not only was it a voice he'd missed in the last month, but she'd once again called him 'Teddy'. His heart hammered against his chest as he fought against the drowsy blanket that wanted him to go back to sleep. And a small part of his mind said that he should ignore her. She had ordered him from her rooms without a care in the world as to what it might do to him. She'd shouted at him and he wasnt to be shouted at. But a new perspective said that she had come to him, she was apologetic perhaps. Groggy voice came round first in a few seconds after she had spoken, followed by the dragging of his head off the bed.

"Demi? What're you doing here?"

For once the question wasnt accusatory, it was a simple and curious question. What was she here for? She might be here to apologise, but she could equally be here to kick his ass for walking out. He dragged his long body up and turned around, a lazy hand beckoning her in to is domain.

word count;;

"speech"
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

She noticed the state he was in with a practiced eye, turnabout was fair play at times and she had waked him up for a change. Demi could see the turmoil in his eyes just as hers might have reflected the same back toward him. The goddess couldn’t even admit to herself that the tall dark male held her breathless, that he was the perfect visage of what she considered her opposite, someone who was everything she wasn’t. She was conniving and secretive and he was brash, brave almost to a foolhardy nature, and would have been the perfect test subject if he had been not of her own pack. But that fact also concealed a bit of fate, for she would not have given him a second though if for not being of the same pack.

Demi stood silently just watching him for a few brief seconds her ears flat against her head. The nature of the lithe lady screamed to huff, turn around and storm out, it was after all a disgrace to show up and her apologize instead of him but she had already chosen the path and she wasn’t a quitter. The little goddess didn’t look much like one at the moment, with her shy appearance and submissive tone as she slowly entered his quarters. This wasn’t for effect or out of respect of his rank, but because of the way they had last ended their last meeting. She slowly came up to his bed and stood in front of him softly. Her mouth moved but no words seemed to come out and the frustration boiled over to where her head swiveled away as if she was indeed embarrassed for once. For a brief moment she almost walked out but her determination helped her through.

“I’m sorry” her voice spoke, so tiny and insignificant that it could hardly be considered the proud and strong voice she normally spoke with. No the Demi-Goddess spoke with a bit of humility. “He was my brother, and I didn’t want any harm to come to him.” But she wasn’t finished, her eyes moved downward as if continued to be embarrassed. “I didn’t want you to think of me badly either” Her hands still stayed clasped behind her back the weight of her words lifting a silent burden from her for a moment.

<style>
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.teddy{width:400px;border:1px solid #9c7750;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... 1290891459);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:260px;background-color:#352c1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9c7750;}
</style>

ooc;; <333

Though groggy from sleep and a little disorientated at the fact that Demi had showed up at his door with a subservient and apologetic look on his face, Teddy was no doubt a little confused. However, she walked in and stood by his bed, which undoubtedly set his mind racing. Still, he knew that his forceful and demanding nature was something that rubbed Demi up the wrong way and tried to tone it down. Still, blue eyes couldnt help seeing that she was naked under her coat and wandering eyes couldnt help but notice the swell in her chest. It set his mind back to the day in Halifax, her mostly naked body against his. A shudder raced down his spine from his laying position on the bed. He really did try and not imagine these thing. And especially when Demi spoke her apology. But he couldnt concentrate for a moment. His arm swung out to try and catch her round the waist and pull her down next to him. For once, he had no sexual interest in that moment, despite his minds filthy running away with him.

Of course, he had sought physical proximity too soon and his ears flashed back against his skull as she admitted that it was her brother. His stomach flipped and he felt a little nauseated. Teddy's mind flashed back to their time in Halifax, that hour in the hospital. At the same time, like running a film alongside each other he could see the few glimpses he'd had of her moment with Ouija. Playing side by side in his mind. Teddy fought to keep a snarl from curling his muzzle into an ugly scrunch. He really did try to push past it. He was no longer groggy, he was purely wide awake now and his heart gave a staccato rhythm as he tried to speak. Blue eyes locked with blue in total disbelief.

"He was your brother? You slept with you brother?"

The words came out at a soft whisper as Teddy tried to grasp hold of the shaking anger that had erupted along his spine and into his arms. He wasnt even sure if Demi had tucked herself up on the bed with him when he'd moved to pull her down- he couldnt feel her against him though. A scowl graced his mouth instead, mind working furiously to try and figure out what was going on.

word count;;

"speech"
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

Demi reacted on autopilot as she felt his arm snake around her. In all aspects the size of it covered her midsection pleasantly and reminded her of his physical superiority. But her thoughts slowly clouded darker as the reactions written plainly across his face alerted her to the reaction he had to her admission. In her previous pack it had never been a problem, almost as normal as regular pairings between unrelated adults. But truthfully she had always been reclusive and Ouija had offered an easy enabler to other things as well. Teddy hadn’t fully pulled her to him, she was still standing in front of him and as his words echoed through her ears she thought desperately about what to say to him. This wasn’t a problem of belonging to him; it was an issue of doing something he disliked and the prospect of it ruining whatever it was the two of them had.

She bent down to tuck herself between his bent knees and to look up at his face. Studying him silently her eyes showing a rare redness around them that hinted at a rare occasion of tears on their way she sat trying to find something to say.

“Yes, I did. I’ve done many things that were considered normal from my old pack that others such as you consider wrong. I’m not a nice girl to strangers; I’ve even cut up and drugged wolves not belonging to my pack. But your dissatisfaction of these deeds causes me great sadness.” Demi wanted him to understand, she had warned him probably more than once that she was not as innocent or as harmless as she appeared. But yet the coiled snake sat there in a submissive role to a man she found herself infatuated with and the urge to strike never crossed her mind. Even if the thought occurred to hurt him, to torture she could never do it to him.

“I’m sorry Teddy”she spoke again casting her eyes downward again.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

ooc;; <333

She hadnt moved down onto the bed beside him, but her smaller stature made it easy for him to pull her at least closer to the bed. He wasnt sure he wanted her there now. However, he tried to fight through the rage swelling in his gut. The man- boy wasnt here, he was far away. And Teddy had had enough of not talking to Demi. It was hard enough to stay away from her when she'd been so mad at him. He wouldnt go so far to say that he was miserable without her talking to him, but he did feel a strange ache in his stomach when she walked past him without saying a word or he caught her scent in the tunnels. It was an uncomfortable feeling at best and he wasnt seeking to spend another month not talking to her. He needed to see this from her point of veiw. It would be easier if he didnt have a screaming voice in his head saying that she was wrong, filthy, a freak.

Her demure voice came through his screeching inner turmoil and Teddy allowed sharp blue eyes to touch against her own blues. She didnt try and deny it, which was a point in her favour. Teddy might have been seen to be only obsessed with warrior training and therefore perhaps a bit of a meathead. But he was intelligent enough and he would have been insulted if she had denied it. And now he was forced to look at it from her point of veiw. Most people didnt understand his obsession with the fighting arts, most people didnt understand the pressure his father had put him on. And Demi explained it in a way he might understand- it wasnt wrong where she had come from. Black eyebrows furrowed into a dark scowl of concentration as he tried to order his own head. It was her second apology that did it, coupled with her use of the nickname she had, up until now, refused to call him.

"Demi, I dont know what to do. Everything in me says you're wrong and disgusting, but I know what its like to be under the influence of your home lands... You didnt think I developed this unnatural obsession with fighting because I wanted to, did you? I know its not the same, but I guess I know where you're coming from. But why your brother? I was right here, waiting for you! It could have been me and not him!"

His last sentence was heated and he gave a huff of air through his nose. He wasnt a happy boy right now, but he really was trying to see this from her point of veiw. Normally he would have gone off his head, shouting and ranting. But the fear in Demi's eyes the last time he'd taken that approach paused him for a moment, at least long enough for him to think straight.

word count;;

"speech"
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

She watched his reaction for a moment, listening to his thoughts. It occurred to her what it was that he was heading toward. Why hadn’t she gone to him? Because he had made nothing official? Plus it wasn’t exactly like he had pledged anything of the same in return to her either. Demi slowly raised her form up in front of him, tiny in comparison to him but all the same, she held something over him that no one could exactly see. The goddess wanted to put both hands around his face and embrace him but her instinct told her they needed to work something out first.

“Teddy” she spoke softly her hands resting in front of her. “I remember asking you once this question, you never answered it. But what is it you want from me? Do you want me to be yours alone? To be your mate, or to be a fuck toy?” the last bit wasn’t spoken with any venom at all but still she had no idea how to act around him, how to carry herself, if he would return the favor of keeping himself for her only. Demi wanted more from him than just a friend. She let out a small sigh as she inched closer to him.

Finally suitably close enough she touched her nose against his “What is it you want Handsome?” she said with a bit of a humorous spark.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

ooc;; bless her little cottons! teddy could get used to a subservient demi! <333

Blue eyes watched for a flash of emotion in her deep blue depths, a fly-off-the-handle reaction about how she didnt belong to him and she could fuck whomever she pleased. For a moment he really expected her to kick off at him. But there was a sort of realisation in those aqua depths that the warrior didnt understand. Was she actually taking on board what he said. In that moment, with him looking down at her from his vantage point on his bed, he couldnt help but think just how vulnerable and open she looked. It appeared she had come into his appartments with the intention of being completely honest and open with him. And he found that he liked it. She wasnt hiding behind a wall of venom, behind sarcastic remarks and a killer smile that always managed to distract him. She was finally trusting him it seemed. Black ears flashed back at her words. What did he want?

He would have responded right then if he'd known what to say. But he shuffle forward and the cold sting of her nose against his calmed him down once more. He had originally intended to use her as a play thing and drop her once she got clingy. But even that first day in Halifax she had owned him. Her no nonsense attitude and crass reactions to his barely-hidden panting had hooked him completely. She had wanted him just as much that day even if she didnt want to admit it. He smiled softly at her endearment, having never heard her say that before. It appeared this meeting was a time for firsts.

"I want you Demi, all of you. I don't share either, so I mean to say I want you all to myself. Lets not jump to conclusions on lifelong pledges of mateship, but I need you in my life Demi. With me. Plus I could never let that ass walk away from me, much as a like to watch you walk away."

He gave a soft murmer against her nose, lips occasionally brushing hers as he made his point. He wasnt planning on letting her go- she had been his from that first day. Whether she knew it yet was an entirely different story.

word count;;

"speech"
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

As he explained what he wanted she had an almost sick feeling hit her stomach. She could have left him then, could have fulfilled some sick twisted craving to ruin someone and it scared her that she recognized this. It also scared her to think that maybe she was to blame for this, if she had put her charms on to somehow twist him into this obsessed thing he was. Demi was over analyzing the situation yet again, and she wasn’t giving him enough credit. Just as he wanted her alone, she couldn’t help but want him as well. This was the fundamental difference between just another brute she had seduced and Teddy. For she had feelings for him even if she hadn’t admitted them. But as it was, he wanted her all to himself, but no long promise or a remark about how he would act in this semi-steadyish relationship thing they currently where working toward.

Demi paused a moment to move her nose a slight distance away, just enough to entice before she rebutted with her comment.

“That can be arranged Teddy, but since you may have thought this was coming, I’ll just go ahead and warn you.” She grinned a bit but not menacing, as if having a bit of fun “The first bitch you lay with outside of me, is the end of it, I will not be yours alone if you do not extend the same to me.” She smiled a bit but the warning was there, if he wanted her all to himself as he had said, she only wanted the same. If they were going to be getting jealous of each other than they might as well make sure they eliminated possibility. If he hadn’t had made a show of wanting to own her as much as he had, she might have allowed for allowances but the circumstances had changed.

Demi could change her demeanor on cue; this was one of those times. Having said what she wanted to say about that matter she softened her features and looked over her handsome man. Somehow his compliments always had a negative effect on her but, having her ass complimented did always soften her up a bit. She swiveled a bit to allow a view of her back side, swishing her tail back at forth, almost smacking him in the face with it. Then with a symbolic jester she pointed to that region he had so thoughtfully remarked about.

“So if this belongs to you” she winked before her hand snaked quickly to his groin “this belongs to me”

<style>
</style>
[/html]
The young warrior gave a dramatic pout as she moved her nose away from his for a moment. His nose almost stung with the ache of her leaving and he sought the connection again. It appeared she had a reason for breaking the connection and spoke, her voice quiet but no less meaningful. There was no doubt in his mind that this was a threat, even if it didn't raise his hackles or elicit a growl from him. While he had admitted what he wanted plain and simple she reciprocated it in a more subtle manner. A threat and a warning was the only thing he got to clearly define that she wanted him exclusively as well. A soft grin matched her own as he touched her nose to his once more.

I'm not going to hurt you Demi... Trust me.

And that was the end of that. They had made their declarations and had worked themselves into some kind of relationship. It appeared to be that easy. For a man who had his whole life determined by his father with no wriggle room, the jump to free will and choosing his own fate was a little scary for the man. Demi could probably see the slight tinge of panic in his eyes and chose that moment for her whole stature to change. The subtle shift in demeanour that said she was no longer apologetic. The wicked glint in her eye that elicited a soft groan from the mans lips. Her words made him hard instantly, the fire shooting down his spine and engorging the organ she had snaked her hand onto.

He didn't need to say anything. He didn't even need to nod to confirm that her words were correct. They weren't a question- Demi already knew that every part of him was hers. Arms snaking properly round her waist he sought to pull her properly onto his bed. Fingers tugging and pulling at the coat she wore, Teddy Stone was sure glad his little pixie had sought to apologise to him today.
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

Beneath the tough façade she usually wore, the words he spoke reassured her on a basic level. While she had had many encounters with other men, she never had allowed herself to get close to one. Mainly for fear of the unknown. Now though, he had promised, and he was supposed to keep it right? She was blinded a bit but believed him, and his urgings where not missed on her either. Remembering it didn’t take much to stir him anyways.

Demi fell softly to the bed letting him tower above her, her hands running along his chest. She still had that nagging thought running through her mind though, he was young, as young as she was maybe younger, and she knew he’d be tempted. Demi didn’t want to go through that, feeling that she needed to be reassured she pleaded to him, this time none of the pageantry of the last time shown through, just her raw emotion about it.

“Please don’t hurt me Teddy, I’ve never allowed myself to depend on anyone else, or their trust.” Moody as ever, the gravity of it all had fell on her like a maddening tidal wave. They were a couple, maybe not mates, but they were now committed to each other. Seemed like it was a first for the both of them and she was sure it would be rocky. Her hand reached up to his jaw softly with a soft smile on her lips, more to reassure herself than him. This is what she wanted after all, him all to herself.

This time unlike their little excursion into Halifax she wanted him to make love to her, not fuck her, and she hoped he wanted the same thing.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
She fell, body hitting the bed and eliciting a hungry growl from him. Once she was safely laying down he moved his body over hers, sliding his legs between hers and settling down between her. He didn't make a move to take it further, he didn't force her to take him into her. He just rested against her, arms on either side of her head. He gave a soft chuckle as her hands traced the contours of his chest, raising goosebumps over his body. He could honestly say he'd never felt that about anyone. It was then that she chose to let loose her doubts, a nagging feeling in her eyes.

Demi baby, please don't doubt me. I want you and I'm not going to hurt you... Ever.

He sought to reassure her. White laced fingertips explored her face beneath him, running swiftly along her muzzle and around her eyes. With a sharp look towards her he moved slowly towards her. Lips brushed hers slowly, almost tantalisingly so. Hands seems satisfied with their exploration of her face and moved down to her waist, fingers curling around her sides in a move that might be called tickling. He chuckled softly, hoping she would be able to trust him enough for now.
[html]
Out of Character
Insertion by Tickling, nice ring to it.

Coding by Sie

In Character

His attentions to her where wildly tantalizing, enjoying every little touch he imparted on her lithe frame. She calmly looked up into his matching blues and felt safe for once, the need to take control, to harm, or to maim had left her, only the quiet feeling of submission came over her, which was truly epic indeed for someone like her. When his mouth came to hers and painfully retracted she instantly raised up to return the gesture, wanting to taste those lips again. Demi had gone through with something she had never really considered she would ever do, if anything more came out of this it would increase the improbability numbers of such a thing but here she was, the both of them ready to explore a new world together and for a moment she was happy that is until those damn hands of his touched upon something that instantly started to make her squirm.

Demi’s eyes lit up with a fire of urgency as her own hands sought to remove his from her waist, the tickling instantly in sighting a quick response from her. Giggles escaping her lips just as many times as growls of aggravation as well. Demi didn’t giggle often but this was a sure fire way to hear it out of her lips, and she found herself giggling more and more as the teasing continued. Her breathe quickened as she couldn’t stop herself, trying to catch her breath as her feeble attempts to remove his hands were not successful.

“STOP IT” she cried out trying not to let on that she was enjoying the attention no matter what form it took. Her body moved with fierceness until out of reflex her legs found their way around his and tightened pulling his cock into her, and with that her eyes went wide. It was a look of quick surprise but she enjoyed it none the less, the tickling had completely distracted her from their position.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
The girlish squeal of Demi beneath him was something the warrior male did not expect but it was a welcome noise to his ears. She was often too serious, as was he, that he questioned his decision. But the squirming female between his legs was certainly adorable. And he’d found a weapon against her- it appeared she was incredibly ticklish. Her thrashing was nothing on him and he held her steady as white coated fingers teased her sides moving occasionally up towards her underarms and back down again. Her coat was long gone and her body beneath his was naked for him to do with as he pleased. Her roar of ceasing was something that only egged him on further. His tickles were accompanied with the soft tugging’s against her ears, whispering sweet nothings into her ear as he continued to tease her.

Of course, he wasn’t exactly prepared for the slash of sensation in his groin as he slide into her. She was obviously more than ready from him as he buried himself deep within her. Despite how shocked he was, Teddy Stone was never one to miss a beat and he picked up a rhythm straight away. Arms came down on either side of her head, teasing teeth nipping at her lips as he picked up his pace. Pleasure raced through his body and he was reminded of the first time he’d felt himself deep inside this female. He didn’t think that feeling was going to change in a long time. He filled her completely and his lips quivered as pleasure wracked through him. They were safe for now, from any unexpected arrivals. He would smell as soon she was in season and could act on it accordingly. For now, thoughts of children were pushed from his mind.

You okay baby?

He growled in her ear, thrusting himself deeper and holding himself there for a good few moments. Unlike the first time, there was no hesitant teasing in his strokes. He had been craving this for a good long while now and he was going to gratify both himself and the female who had become a girlfriend of sorts. He wasn’t sure what that meant for either of them, but it was a relationship of some kind at least.
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

The once proud and majestic Demi D’Angelo was finally finding out what it meant to be attached to someone other than someone of her kin. The connection between her and Ouija was being severed just as a new one was being born and the Goddess was writhing beneath the behemoth that had finally captured her. Her eyes had closed briefly as soft moans escaped her lips even as he nipped at them playfully. Her hips ground into his at every thrust from him, matching his intensity at the pairing of the two. Her small delicate hands continued to paw at his chest, grabbing what fur she could at the climax of each thrust.

Her form took his powerful thrust in stride but it did bring forth a loud girlish yelp from her even as he growled what would have been considered a gentle question. Oh she was more than okay, she was wonderful, even if her frame was quite a bit smaller than his. Instantly her arms wrapped around his neck, and using what strength she had she attempted to pull her man’s head back to her lips. So she could give him a kiss while he filled her to the hilt.

Demi’s eyes opened momentarily during the stop in activity as her hips swiveled a bit to grind against his cock in a teasing manner.

“I’m wonderful” she breathed back in a uniquely feminine tone, there were times when she allowed the evidence of her softer more submissive side to shine through, and it was no coincidence either. Only a male worthy of her could ever hope to claim more than the façade she offered to everyone one, only Teddy would ever get to see this side of her. But she was a double edged sword and when her chosen partner took too long a claw pierced his chest as the smile on her face stiffened into a growl of want. The goddess was demanding…

<style>
</style>
[/html]
The satisfying zing of pleasure through his body almost never lasted long. But the sweet little body beneath him seemed to have a way with prolonging this effect, to make sure that every thrust into her was accompanied with a shuddering wrack of pleasure through his body. He adored the way she wrapped around him, moulded to his shape. He adored the way her little moans turned into girlish yelps as he pushed harder into her. A fierce passion washed over his face as he moved his arms, hooking her legs up and around his shoulders as she grasped the fur at his chest.

Scream for me baby...

He growled, tone demanding and gravelly. With her body folded beneath him, her legs rested on his shoulders he pushed himself back in again. He paused where he was for a moment and was rewarded with a sharp claw to his chest. Grabbing both hands he attempted to raise them above her head and out of the way. Body pressed firmly against hers, he picked up the rhythm he had gotten in to, thrusting harder and harder till he felt no semblence of control what so ever.
Fireworks where set off, and she was in bliss. She didn’t care for her legs being untangled from him but when he raised them in such a fashion she gave out a playful moan. Fact was she was not the aggressive one in this relationship, and she didn’t care, being at his will completely didn’t bother her. Yet again he demanded more from her. But she wouldn’t give him what he demanded unless he earned it even as soft yelps escaped her lips.

Her body was on fire, squirming almost franticly with what little she was allowed with each thrust. She accepted each on, her abdominal muscles working feverishly to get all the friction she could out of him. For the first time she wanted him to knot her, she normally didn’t let males do this, given her position she really couldn’t do much if she had chosen otherwise but her actions hinted at trying to get him to a state where he didn’t care. Demi gave him a grin, her tail flailing around behind them, swishing the air when the rest of her couldn’t move. Then he hilted her once more this time more forcibly, and then the scream erupted from her lips, feeling her own need becoming much greater with each of his loving attacks on her.
She made no protest as he lifted her legs to his shoulders. Now folded beneath him she couldnt move and Teddy was successful in raising her hands of her head. Her wrists were so small and tiny he fit them both in one hand. She was his now and there was really nothing she could do about it. With her pinned so thoroughly beneath him, exposed beyound what he had ever seen her before, it didnt take a lot for him to growl at her playful moan. With his one free hand, he traced her body softly before coming to her exposed ass. Kneading and squeezing while he thrust into her, Teddy wasnt entirely away of what he was doing. All his mind comprehended at the moment was the hot little body beneath him and the flash of pleasure with each thrust. And because it was just flashes, he picked up the pace till it was one continuous wave of pleasure. Blue eyes met blue with a fierceness that he wasnt sure the little goddess would understand. Right now, he needed her so much it would have been physical pain to rip him away.

The roaming hand that had settled on her ass cheek stopped for a moment, tracing her thighs as he kept his rhythm up. He knew he was close to blowing and he didnt want to do that without giving her satisfaction first. Sliding his hand between her legs in an awkward manner he found the sensitive spot and began to stroke it softly at first. With blue eyes fixed firmly on hers, he communicated silently that he wasnt finishing until she was done herself. Picking up the speed with his thumb against this sensitive ball of nerves and maintaining the rhythm that was just about making his eyes roll back into his head, Teddy sought refuge in her neck. It was too awkward to do and he ended up with his nose pressed to her breasts instead. He would settle for that he guessed, before playfully swiping a tongue over the swell.
(wasn't much for her to do with Teddy leading this dance Smile )

Loud moans and snarls escaped her lips at the abuse he gave her, taking everything he threw at her and loving every moment of it. There was really nothing she could do at this point except enjoy and enjoy she was. Her legs where held, her arms held, and he even had enough left over to play with her ass, how pleasant, and her eyes closed from the ecstasy of it was boiling over the lithe goddess and quickly.

Then his clawed hand started teasing her and her moans moved up in octave as she squirmed underneath the man. Oh what a way to scratch an itch, and a way to finish her off. She wanted him to knot her, wanted to melt into his arms and murr softly into his chest as her moans turned into halfhearted howls. Demi was getting close so very close before it overcame her all at once, and that cute little muzzle of hers sang her song of pleasure into a long bellowing howl that would carry all through the caves. The squirming didn’t stop but intensified as she squirmed to seal herself with him.
ooc;; finish shortly?

He knew he was nearing his peak. It was clear in the sheer desperation on his face, the inability to stop what he was doing, to stop the motion to see how the little goddes was. It was clear as day in his darkened room and he wasnt going to do a thing about it. He gripped her harder, making sure she was secure as he made one final thrust before the sweet release drew a howl from him that was immediatley joined by a howl from her. It would have been a beautiful moment had the male not slumped forward in typical male fashion. Letting the earthy females legs slide from his shoulder he managed to roll over and into the bed before he gave a deep breath. He hadnt exploded like that since his trip to Halifax with the little female. He ached all over from the pleasure of it and a moan escaped his lips as he moved to curl around her tiny form.

"Demi baby... are you okay?"

It came out more as a mumbled word altogether but she would get the picture he was sure. An arm snaked around her waist as the energy began to seep from his bones. He was drained, literally, but the little goddess in his bed- the same goddess that had come to him with an apology and gotten so much more. He was confused about what they were to each other, where they stood. But it was enough to be going on with and he was satisfied that something was going to happen.