Just a few questions!
I was wondering if anyone can over look my profile [Character profiles], so I know if it's decent or not~ Smile Any tips or such?

Also, I assumed, and read that there were other packs in other places, so I took creative liberty in that regard in filling in my characters back story. Is that ok?

Also, what format do avatars need to be in, I kept trying to upload jpeg's but it wouldn't let me, does photoshop work? I did a horrible re-color of a wolf picture I found, but I was hoping it could work.
Quote:Also, I assumed, and read that there were other packs in other places, so I took creative liberty in that regard in filling in my characters back story. Is that ok?
Absolutely! Maybe specify exactly where the packs are located? Try checking out our wolf subspecies range map. It looks like they overlap in the border of Quebec and Labrador. Maybe research the area and find a good place? Big Grin

Quote:Also, what format do avatars need to be in, I kept trying to upload jpeg's but it wouldn't let me, does photoshop work? I did a horrible re-color of a wolf picture I found, but I was hoping it could work.
Your file size might be too big. Try saving it as a lower-quality image. Alternatively, you can upload it to a different image host, such as http://imgur.com.

I went through your profile and it looks pretty good so far. ^^ I've included a few suggested changes to your profile. Remember you can use HTML to format it!

QUOTE (Appearance)
[html]He has a mostly white coat, with tints of grey around his muzzle and front paws. The grey can also be seen a bit in his right ear, and down along back portion of his spine, leading to some grey into his tail.

Species - Mixed

Eastern Timber Wolf (Canis lupus lycaon)

Labrador wolf Mix (Canis lupus labradorius)

Coat

His coat is a sharp white, with patches of grey through out the edges of his fur. Sharp patchs of grey are along the back portion of his spine, down through the top of his tail, leaving the tip of his tail more grey. He also has some patches of grey around the other edges of his eyes, the tip of his ear, and covering his front paws. Some noticeable specks can be seen along his neck line leading to the front of his chest.

Eyes

His left eye is a milky white, due to the fact it was injured in a fight. His right eye is sharp blue, with a few specks of brown near the edges. What once could have been considered very striking eyes, are now lessened due to his injuries.

Injuries

Due to his packs strife, he was caught in a fight where he lost a good portion of his left ear. He was also caught in the eye, and still has a minor patch of fur missing from his right hind leg.

Stature

He has a more lithe build then other male wolves. He is also distinctively smaller then others male wolves.

Lupus

Weight | 73 Pounds - Current 67

Height | 31 Inches

Length | 66 Inches

Secui

Weight | 142 Pounds - Current 134

Height | 37 Inches

Length | 51 Inches

Optime

Weight | 175 - Current 165

Height | 6 feet, 3 Inches[/html][/quote]

Code:
He has a mostly white coat, with tints of grey around his muzzle and front paws. The grey can also be seen a bit in his right ear, and down along back portion of his spine, leading to some grey into his tail.

<b>Species</b> - Mixed
Eastern Timber Wolf (<i>Canis lupus lycaon</i>)
Labrador wolf Mix (<i>Canis lupus labradorius</i>)

<b>Coat</b>
His coat is a sharp white, with patches of grey through out the edges of his fur. Sharp patchs of grey are along the back portion of his spine, down through the top of his tail, leaving the tip of his tail more grey. He also has some patches of grey around the other edges of his eyes, the tip of his ear, and covering his front paws. Some noticeable specks can be seen along his neck line leading to the front of his chest.

<b>Eyes</b>
His left eye is a milky white, due to the fact it was injured in a fight. His right eye is sharp blue, with a few specks of brown near the edges. What once could have been considered very striking eyes, are now lessened due to his injuries.

<b>Injuries</b>
Due to his packs strife, he was caught in a fight where he lost a good portion of his left ear. He was also caught in the eye, and still has a minor patch of fur missing from his right hind leg.

<b>Stature</b>
He has a more lithe build then other male wolves. He is also distinctively smaller then others male wolves.

<u>Lupus</u>
Weight | 73 Pounds - Current 67
Height | 31 Inches
Length | 66 Inches

<u>Secui</u>
Weight | 142 Pounds - Current 134
Height | 37 Inches
Length | 51 Inches

<u>Optime</u>
Weight | 175 - Current 165
Height | 6 feet, 3 Inches

I also made some edits to your history. I bolded them so you can see them better:
QUOTE (History)
Torrent was born as the runt of his litter. Of the five born in his litter, only three survived the first month. Maybe discuss his siblings a bit? Were they close?

He was a part of a wolf pack that roamed mostly northern parts. He was of the first born to a newly combined pack between an Eastern Timber pack and a Labrador pack. However, when the packs combined the new alpha, Titan brought in a more combative and more war-centered mentality. Seeking to bring about a strong bred wolves, he was greatly disappointed in one of his surviving sons. He believed Torrent was of a weak disposition.

Since Torrent was still young, he stuck to his mother and sisters side even as his brother started to follow more in his father's foot steps. Soon even his sister began to follow, whereas Torrent took up the paths of his mother. One of medicine and other tasks mostly condoned by the other females in his pack. Thus more and more of his pack began to look down upon him. Eventually, around his first year, he was asked to prove himself to his father.

He was asked to fight with another male in his pack, Torrent failed to do any good. Due to Titan's efforts to to leave only the strong in his pack he exiled his son, and gave him the name Fault, changing his sons name from Great Rain Fall, to meaning Great Mistake.[/quote]

Lastly, since you can use HTML in your profile, you can also make new profile fields. I copied and paste the bottom half of your character's history with the changes to make new profile fields. If you want to try it out, copy and paste the code below to replace the text you have after "~Explanation of name":
Code:
</td></tr><tr><td class="row3" valign="top"><b>Name Meaning</b>:Torrent, is normally a word used to mean a great amount, or lots of rain. Thus Torrent Fall could be taken to mean great fall, to great rain fall, however when changing the word fall to fault, he sought to prove he really mean great mistake.~

</td></tr><tr><td class="row3" valign="top"><b>Titan's Ideals</b>: Titan believed that eventually wolves would seek to expand their territories more and more. Eventually only the strong would rule, and he wished to push his pack to the forefront of power.

</td></tr><tr><td class="row3" valign="top"><b>Raine's Ideals</b>: Well agreeing with her mate in concept, she still felt that if seeking only absolute power, with out any focus on the other aspects of battle would leave one stranded. Thus she focused on teaching the females, and her black sheep son, medicine. She felt that medicine could keep a pack stronger for more extended times. She also contemplated the uses of poisons...

And you can move skills to a section under personality, since I kind of think it fits a bit better? :O Up to you of course! ^^

Code:
Nature | Quiet, Passive, Even-tempered, Quite Loyal.

Quirks | If he feels he isn't sure what to say, he'll sometimes avoid speaking even if it can get him in trouble. To say he wasn't confident would be a wrong turn of phrase. He simply was never sure on his place, and thus avoided action unless give direct commands.

Ideals | Well he may not find the purpose of war to be the same as his fathers, he feels that in some cases conflict can lead to great growth.

Absolute Ideal | Seeks the perfect balance.

</td></tr><tr><td class="row3" valign="top"><b>Skills </b>:Basic medicine he learned from his mother, Along with some fishing he learned due to his pack being near water. He was able to make some decent nets before loosing his left eye. He hasn't tried since.
Ahh, wow! Thank you! Smile I had seen you could use html, and such~ However, due to the fact I don't know it all that well I wasn't sure how to do it/what to do. I definitely like the suggestions.

The avatar thing was the case, I just wasn't aware of it. As for the skills, I figured that since they were something you learned it could be considered a history thing, however I can see it as a personality thing also. I'll have to think about it some. My biggest concern is that I don't want to over fill then leave little room for other things... Hrm.
Your profile can be as long as you would like it to be, and if you want to extend it, you can create a Wiki page for him, or just make it part of your post log, like many people do. :]
Ahh~ I will definitely keep that in mind. Thank you! :3