I want you, I want you so bad
[html]

He had come back to his pack lands, after a run in with Tala, and a second run in with Jace the ebony male was needing a rest, he wanted to return his eyes upon what he really wanted, what was pure and untainted with unclean markings or colors. The lady had stolen his heart the first time he laid eyes upon her. Lucifer knew that Naniko the leader the queen of the lands had to be his, no matter what. He had been tracing her family lines trying to find the perfect member of her family to go after to harm or even kill to make her fall to her knees and ask him to be her mate. The ebony male with blue eyes that where from the heavens. Moved into the caverns, as he plopped down stretching out as the male rolled over onto his back rubbing his stomach.

<style type="text/css">
.lucifer {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/lucifer.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.lucifer2 {padding:10px 10px 210px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#791B00; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.lucifer b {color:#B92704;}
.lucifer p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She had spent the better part of the morning out on the border, scouting. Selene had been spotting newcomers right and left and Naniko wanted to be there to accept them if she could be. Teddy was here, she knew, but if she was in the area then she would grab them and accept them into the pack quickly.

Her willingness to accept any and all hadn't seemed to hinder the pack any. They were growing in size and she would soon need to pick out another portion of the territory to claim. All in good time. It would be a big decision, what area to include. Should they move further north and claim more of the mountain? Or perhaps more forest?

The female came into the caves with rest on her mind, walking through the main cavern on her way toward her den. A dark form caught her attention as she passed various tunnels and passageways, sprawled out on his back. "Hello there. Having a nice rest?" She inquired, leaning over him. She knew of Lucifer's arrival but hadn't come across him yet, busy with her pack duties.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
There was nothing to do today, he thought about making a trip to the Valley again, or maybe to that stupid and weird pack that always had a fire, something just something to make that stupid tripod leader Jefferson upset. It was actually funny how twisted up with anger he could make that male. It was his hobby it really was, it kept him busy and gave him a mission. So he was able to spend some time with his pets in the process .
Seeing the white lady moving over towards him, the male shifted around watching her with a shimmer in his eye, smiling up at her as she leaned over him. Now…now this is want he wanted, a little cutie to lean over him and just make him a happy master. ”Well now that you’re here, it’s the best thing ever Dove. “ His words slipped out of his sweet talking mouth
[html]

"Dove, huh? Do you even remember my name, Lucifer? It hasn't been that long, has it? I heard that you were around...just hadn't run into you yet, I suppose. What have you been doing to keep busy?" She asked. Naniko leaned against the wall, looking down at him. It had been a while since she had seen him. She hadn't changed much in looks, simply gained and then lost some weight.

She wondered what had had been doing during his time in Anathema and if he was settling in well. She hadn't heard a peep from anyone else about him, so she assumed that he was doing well...hopefully not hearing anything was a good sign. The girl ran her claws over the wall that she leaned upon, making little scratches there. "I've been pretty busy myself.."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

To the black monster there was not a need to remember her name, there was not a want to re-call in his mucky mind a name. All he wanted to think about was when he was going to be able to drink or get in touch with his beloved friend. Name did not matter to him either, he remember Tala’s just because she had been so demanding on him to call her by it, but then when he messed up and she tried to run him off he did ask her nicely with her real name “Tala” and not Bunny as he named her, but she messed up by pushing him away. So now her name was Bunny again. The male ran his claws ever so slightly over his chest and to his upper stomach. Thought of what he would and could do with such a fine work of art was running wildly though his mind.

Watching her, he saw the moves that he wanted to see, the shifts in how her body moved from breathing, from her heart beating in her chest, and then how her chest moved when her finger ran over the cave wall making the marks.”Name are petty, They are labels forced upon us at birth. Nothing more, nothing less. “ Maybe he had a point, maybe he didn’t but it did get him around the topic of remember her name, the snow kissed white angel. The purest of them all the one that he knew he wanted, the one he had to have.

He laughed what had he been doing? Well that was an easy one, whatever he wanted and whomever he pleased. A chilled smile slipped over his maw as the hand moved off his chest patting the ground beside him. ”Whatever I was doing or have done, don’t matter sweet Dove. I know what I want to do now.” He knew she was not stupid and surely would pick up on this blunt hint. Lucifer did not care who she was with or whom she had been with. All the monster knew was that here and now, he wanted her as his lover, and not just a one night thing either.

<style type="text/css">
.lucifer {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/lucifer.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.lucifer2 {padding:10px 10px 210px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#791B00; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.lucifer b {color:#B92704;}
.lucifer p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She wondered for a moment if he really didn't know her name any longer. Could he not remember someone who had been so engrained in his past? The night that she, Kansas, and he'd had together still lingered in her mind. There had been something delicious about sharing the white male between them; some details from the past had become lost to the female over the years, but that one instance still stuck.

"That's true...but you should always know the name of your leader, Lucifer. I who have the most control over you of anyone in this pack. I didn't see you when you arrived...perhaps whoever greeted you did not inform you that I ruled here." Her voice came saucily, tauntingly. She wanted a reaction out of him, whether it be a statement of annoyance or a smooth-talking retort.

And what was it that he wanted to do now, exactly? A blast from the past, perhaps? "What is it that you want now? Right this very moment?" Jade eyes trained on those of the male, fingers rubbing over her chin in a mocking thoughtful gesture. She dug her claw into the wall, sending bits of dust and rock flying in its wake.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]