I'm looking for a Key [p] Pontiac
backdated to the 29th

This was a stupid idea. The woman was sure of it, and she had a keen knowledge of what constituted stupid ideas, she had put to plan many of them in her almost three years of life and now was absolutely positive that this was a stupid idea. As she walked along about 10 or 20 meters away from the Anathema borders Jace wondered what had possessed her to travel up to the mountain pack that resided here, the pack that sheltered the monster Lucifer who's pups, created from rape and violence she now carried within the swollen belly that protruded out before her.

The female shook her head at her own reckless behavior, she wanted to see Keys again for more lessons, she wasn't safe any more unless she had back up plans. Even though she had only seen him just yesterday the wolfdog was frantic almost but she did not dare call out to those who lived within the boundaries, who knew whether the one she sought was closer than the one she despised, and if he caught her again? Well who knew what would happen, which was the reason Jace was silently pacing around the borders of Anathema searching for Keys.
The pain no longer bothered her; she needed to find another way to deal with the pain. She had cut her wrist, her legs and her stomach; nothing was able to take away the pain from losing both of her lovers with in a process of two months. The husky marked she wolf went to wearing loose robes, like toga’s almost. It covered her cuts, and she did not have to be judge based upon her cuts.

Coming to the borders of the pack lands she spotted the muti-colored female, taking in a sniff of the air, the female picked up slight hints of…a pack member upon her; did she lust after a member of the pack? However Pontiac knew that she was from Phoenix Valley. The tender eyes of a mother looked onto the she wolf. ”May I help you?”
The multi hued woman was incredibly alert and therefore spotted the other female before the female noticed herself. Jace stood stiffly although not threateningly as she approached, keeping herself behind Anathema's border lines. The Praeas shifted her legs, trying to ease the weight of her swollen stomach from the pads of her feet which ached from the walk up here. Jace knew she shouldn't have undertaken such a task but she had to see Keys.

The husky lined woman was wearing some kind of a dress, Jace had not much knowledge on the styles and types of clothes and dresses and such, yes she admired them because they were pretty but ultimately she had no practical use for them and so they were counted as irrelevant in her eyes, although she did not judge others for wearing the human clothes, to each their own. In some places she had seen Jace herself had been thought of as crude and savage for refusing to put on the cumbersome garments.

She dipped her head politely to the woman and answered her question with quiet, soft tones,

"Hello, I am looking for a man named Keys or Alaki, do you know where he is?"
Pontiac was not like her sister, the leader. Her sister was very careful about who came into the pack lands and who she trusted. Pontiac was not as careful, maybe that was why she was in the spot she was in, she was broken hearted and left to live in the fact that her beloved Itzal had left her again. Just up and left like she was not worthy of being loved…At least Ty came back to her after he had left. Itzal came and left, came and then left again. She was a mess and there was the unseen trail of blood to show for it.

The tan and white female bent down wrapping and arm around the toga like dress picking it up high enough so that she is not able to tip upon it as she moved towards the female, she was with children…how she envied her. She knew that was not something that the gods had in her book. She would for always be the female that watched other children and never the female with the children. The lady needs to rest and be off her feet. “Come dear lady sit and rest. Your children do not need you on your feet for long. “ The tan and white she wolf ushered her over to a rock to sit upon as Pontiac sat down upon the ground. “I don’t know him personally. I know of him.”
To Jace's eyes the female looked sad, as though rejected by a loved one or something of that sort. TH air around her quivered with upset feelings and it made Jace's tail twitch in sympathy, and she felt an unexplainable urge to comfort this female in front of her, one she did not know from any other random canine female. The urge disturbed the wolf dog and she shifted with it, her paws scraping at the ground. She watched curiously at the woman bent down to pick up the edge of her human clothing.

Jace let herself be ushered by this stranger female of the Anathema pack onto a rock to sit and rest so that her little ones wouldn't suffer for the stress. If only Jace knew what would be occurring the day after this one then she would have surely run from Anathema and run from Phoenix Valley, as far as she could away from Lucifer who would soon steal the lives of the pups in her belly. A sense of dread settled over Jace and she shifted restlessly on the rock as the woman sat on the ground before her, she felt as though she could tell this female any and everything, it was this feeling that had Jace blurting out,

"Their life both makes me happy beyond belief and also saddens me to the point of despair. They will be born of my rape and their sire a monster." Jace ducked her head, feeling tears threatening to overflow.