sitting in the warm sun
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ture-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Quiet and drunk, Asphyxia relaxed at Inferni, just okay with how nice it was outside. It was really sunny where they were, it always usually was, supposedly in the spring it was nice out and in the summer it was boiling. The grey streaked wolf enjoyed a nice sun bath, especially drunk and in a current state of being content.

Lately Asphyxia didn't have emotion, she was just blank. She missed Naloxone and every once in a while she'd think of Segodi. However she hadn't seem him in what seemed like ages. With a pout, she looked around, there really wasn't anyone around and she wondered where Talitha and Ezekiel were up to and where Faolin could have been.

Except for the very first she had been there, she hadn't seen much of Gabriel. In fact she hadn't seen much of anyone, although she hadn't been there all that long and she was bound to meet absolutely everyone at least by the end of this month, maybe next month. Although, Asphyxia wasn't the type to like to know anyone else, she preferred it by herself and she had yet to see her baby Toxic, where was he? With a quick flick of her tail, she sat back on her haunches and looked around, keeping her eye on anything, because if she noticed anything to eat, it'd be all hers.

[/html]
[html]

indent The sky was cloudless, pale blue, and the sunlight was causing heat to dance above the flat stones in ripples. Gabriel had been sleeping on one of these, content in the heat, but after a few hours this became too much and he had to move. His trail took him south, down the mountain, and to one of the small streams that ran along the area. He drank his fill and followed the well-marked trail at an easy pace, body relaxed. All too soon he crossed from under the shade of the tree-line, and it was here he first noticed the graying coyote sitting nearby.
indent Even from this distance, he knew who she was. Asphyxia and her daughter looked very much alike. The hybrid approached with ease, his body language suggesting dominance though he did not make an overblown affair of it (yet, at least, as there seemed to be no need). “Do you plan on sticking around this time?” He asked rather then offering a greeting, coming to rest on the hill next to her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ture-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(:

It was like Asphyxia's mind was giving her what she needed, wanted to do. She looked at Gabriel, and when he spoke, she smirked because she hadn't seem him around in such a long time, really seen him..actually had a conversation with him without Faolin holding them back from saying snappy comments to each other, although the weren't too much like that to each other anyways. "Hello there my son." more of an expression than truth, he really wasn't her son, he was a son in-law and she wasn't going to continue that whole name.

Gabriel's next question didn't really surprise her. She knew he was looking out for the well-being of her daughter. "Well, if the future doesn't intrude with my plans, then yes...I'll be staying for a real... long time." it was the total truth, for a change, because she wasn't planning to go anywhere. Asphyxia was going to be waiting for Naloxone's return, and she was going to get closer to all her family.

The male standing in front of her really didn't seem any different from when Asphyxia had seem him last a while ago, a little more than a few months. The elderly women really hadn't changed much either, being the sarcastic bitch she was. Although, she was graying and seeming more elderly every day, which made her mad and angry because she knew that she was getting old, but she didn't want to feel like it.

There was a time where Asphyxia used to be very youthful and gorgeous, looking like a darker version of her daughter. Even though the silver streaks started to mingle with the black, she wasn't planning on changing. She still felt somewhat youthful and she could act young still. Although her fur wreaked of alcohol and fire, but it wasn't matted and it was controlled.
[/html]
[html]

indent If looks could kill, the one Gabriel shot at Asphyxia would have struck her dead. A faint growl crept out of his throat, warning her that the title was not appreciated. Only two women had ever earned the right to call him son; one had vanished into the wild and the other was dead. His eyes remained hard and he regarded her as one might an unwelcome in-law, which was in truth what she was. She had not yet proven she was worthy of his time.
indent“Where are the others?” Would they be returning? Now that Inferni had reclaimed their place, emerged as strong as ever, Gabriel needed to know these things. He was a military commander before everything else—he intended to rid the world of those unworthy of such a gift. The fire had been the first step.

[/html]
[html]

Looking at Gabriel, she stopped. Realizing that she was obviously not treating her son in-law right because he looked like he could kill her right about now. "I'm not sure, but they are supposed to return, if they do not then they don't because they are probably dead." she looked at him once more. She was thankful that he was taking care of Faolin, "I'm happy for what you are doing for my daughter, Gabriel." she didn't have no emotion really, but she was proud of Gabriel for doing so much for Faol. Asphyxia sighed, and looked away. Their love reminded her of so much, Naloxone, oh how she missed the roughness of them together but the perfect, the completion. Now she was nothing, she was nothing without him, sadness burned in her eyes and she quickly shut the outside world out before she was to show emotion, to cry. "I hope you continue that... and I hope you are good to my grandchildren." there was no doubt in her mind, in her voice that he wasn't already doing that. Asy was just trying to show a little appreciation for all he was doing for her family.

[/html]
[html]

indent So they would come back. That was not a promise, but he hoped it would come to pass. Inferni was gaining strength by the day and he aimed to make the clan greater then his mother ever could. It was not an impossible dream, for it had been done before. If they played this game smart and refused to compromise, they would grow. His mother-in-law continued speaking, and he watched her now and saw that moment of frailty—something he did not expect from her.
indent “I aim to,” he said, a warm breeze blowing over the tall grass. It toyed with his long fur and shifted the scents on the wind. He could smell the ocean from here, something that had not been overlooked in his choosing of their home.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ia_tab.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:10px; background-position:bottom center;">

(: I think we'll end this up because I have a lot of other threads to attend to and I'm trying to get less threads. lmfao. anyways... we shall thread again sometime. You can reply again if you'd like.

Asphyxia eyed Gabriel and knew he meant his words. He was one of the few that she could actually trust around her family, and that didn't happen too often. "Good." she muttered, something to say that she at least acknowledged him. It was funny, Asphyxia never acted like she respected many people, and it was hard for her to show too much emotion so it was quite funny for the fact that she always respected Faolin's mate and son in-law. Truly, if it wasn't for him, Inferni would be no more. Quickly, she shoved all her thoughts away, showing happiness and any hope for one wolf was enough to make Asphyxia sick to her stomach.

The female never understood why she always wanted to act like such a 'hard ass' but she did. She never let her guard down unless it was in front of Segodi, Naloxone or any of her children, but whenever someone was around that wasn't related or she wasn't close to, she felt like she needed to neglect any sort of form of emotion. Asphyxia looked around, "Well I really must be on my way. Maybe I'll run into you again some point, and maybe we may actually have something to talk about."

[/html]