Drifting with the clouds~
[html]
OOC : [Thanks James.] I wasn't sure what ya really wanted, so.

Date : April, 6th. 2011. Time: 1 in the afternoon.

It was a hectic few days, it was nice to get away from the caves and look around some. It was such a nice day out, even if it was still a bit cooler out. The sun was shining but still had some cloud cover. It was perfect. It dawn on him as he walked that he should keep his eyes open for potential herbs. Even perhaps spot a few locations for some small gardens. He tried to help with the one his mother ran in his old pack, but when his father caught him he was severly beaten. So from then on he avoided it. It would be nice to get a nice variety of herbs in one spot eventually, easier to gather. Ahh, thoughts like those eased his mind. They made the storm in his head calmer. None the less, those were dreams for the future. For now he was content to explore the area. He'd met some members of the pack, and seen them in passing. He was still one of the new ones though, so there was a lot to learn. As his mind wandered so did he.

Gradually he found himself coming to the top of one of the smaller hills. Still, as he reached the top of it he was basking in the sun. It felt wonderous to feel the wind run through his fur, and sun hit his fur. It was still early spring, but he was ready for it to be warmer. He had almost forgot about the pain in his leg. All at once it seemed to catch up to him, sending a sharp pain up through his body. Almost at once his leg gave out, forcing him to sit down for a quick respite. It was so nice out, the thought has crossed his mind several times to lay out in sun and nap the afternoon away.He was content, quite simple content.

[/html]
Tan and white moved over the ground the bottom of her off white gown was tattered with mud and browned, however the female still wore them down, it hid her legs, and the sheer over cloth helped to hide her arms from unwelcomed judgmental eyes. Crimson blood stains covered the grown in the areas in which she had cut her-self. She had failed; she was waiting on that one cut, one foolishly stupid cut that would take her life. Sad part is she could not wait for that point; she wanted that to come to her. She would not go and curl up in the den where Itzal slept with her for only a night. The tan and white lady sighed as she pushed the sheer cloth up and rubbed her wrist, as she moved with the flow of her gown.

The afternoon sun was high in the sky, she sighed as she lowered her head, she should have been planning a family now, and she should have been with Itzal, with in his loving arms talking about the want for pups and how they were going to raise them. This should have been her year, no! He had to mess that up for her, he had to rip her heart apart, just like she had done Ty’s.

Watching the male leg go out from under him the lady moved towards him as she looked down at the male upon the ground ”Mind if I look at it?” She was no healer like her sister, but she could feel for a break or sprained.
[html]
OOC : [Thanks James for the table.] Sorry for the delay.

Is this what it's like? To be caught up in the moment. He had to wonder, because it seemed to happening more and more lately. Being taken off gaurd by an approaching wolf due to his frequency to loose himself in the passing days. By the time he had become aware of the wolfess. It dawned on him how lucky he had been in finding this pack in the moment he realized she was more concerned of his injuries then anything. At least this time he was given some warning before someone started to prod at his injuries. Then with the incident with Demi...

He eyed the other wolf with serious wariness. He had come to expect a sense of morbid curiosity from most of the wolves in this pack. They all had this curious way of dealng with injuries and such. Turning to get a better look at the wolf who stood over him, he spoke with a strong undertone of concern,"After my incidents with the wolf known as Demi, I'd hope you'd understand my trepidation. However, if you really wish to look it over..." A playful smile cross his face, "I'd have to ask why there is red across the..." He still wasn't sure what to call the things some of these wolves wear. He heard a lot of them refered to as pants. However this looked different, maybe it was a shirt? He would take a guess and hope for the best,"Shirt you're wearing. Unless it's to bothersome to discuss..."

Either way, the red had a curious look to it. Especially with the way it seemed to be centralized to the wolfess arms. Perhaps it was a custom he hadn't seen yet, there was a lot for him to learn. What with the curious happening he's heard about so far, it would surprise him if this was simply another aspect of this packs culture...

[/html]
[html]

WC:400+

Tender soft eyes watched the male as she moved over to him showing she had nothing in her hands that would harm him, other than her own bear hands but she wasn’t like that, she was to soft hearted and to caring to do something like that to anyone. She couldn’t help but to give him a small hint of a smile when he finally allowed her to come near him, she wouldn’t hurt him and if she did she would make sure that she expressed how sorry she was and would make sure he did not hurt more then what was needed to check his leg. Hands moved slowly as she kept her eyes upon him, to make sure that he was not going to attack her or make a quick move, she had hoped that if he was going to attack her that he would have done it already as she ran a hand smoothly over his leg. With a look of curiosity she moved one hand over to the other leg as she felt the legs, there was tightness in the one leg, she sighed, she was not a medical healer, and she only knew small basic amounts, enough to get by and that was it, though that was all that she could ever really need.

”Only assuming but where you in the packs lands without a member of the pack prior to being accepted? Demi is very loyal to our family ways. My name is Pontaic D’Angelo, can I ask what your name is?” The tan and white female laid her chilled paws onto the male’s tender leg as she softly rubbed at it, trying her very hardest not to bring him any pain. She shifted so she was upon her knees allowing her tunic to get soiled even further, it was nothing that she couldn’t wash out, or learn how to make one and have her-self a full wardrobe.

Her eye wondered down to her arms where the white blood stained sleeve clung to her arms, shifting her arms to rub the male’s leg was painful enough but when the cotton like material clung to the scabs and would pull them off it was worst. ”Oh uhm..I found it this way.” Utter lie, however it was the only thing she could think of on such a short notice. She knew it was wrong to do, she knew it was not healthy but she had to deal with the pain of the black male vanishing from her life again. She did love him…no wait…She was madly in love with him.

[/html]