two dashing beauties, chit chat
[html]

Ayita wasn't old though today she was feeling it. She had two young sons another little girl stay with her and to top it off. She had been away from home helping her daughter get used to being a mom. she was so young but Ayita felt confident mostly now minus Amaranth being upset about her lost pups.

Ayita sat down for a moment her house was quite Harmony and Liam were probably out playing and Ayita wasn't going to chase them. She rubbed her head yawning to herself. She needed to clean and figure out if she should go hunting for food. Her mind wasn't here her mind was on her upset daughter who was shaken up. She sighed standing and looking around books on the floor blankets pillows and she wished she had more space.

"Alright Ayita you've been gone for three days get your but in gear." She said to herself out loud as she grabbed a pot of water and started the fire.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

-

Quite some time ago, the young Lady Chance had spoken to the King about a potential co-rank to give her a sense of purpose within the pack. They had discussed the possibilities and she thought she might have finally settled on something, and she had been doing quite a bit of studying from old children's books to perhaps draw inspiration from. Now that her own children were growing rapidly, she felt she had more time to dedicate to reading and to telling stories to the puppies of the pack, so she wished to speak with Vigilante again to discuss her potential as the pack's Mantes. As a story-teller, she hoped she would be capable, and another aspect of the duty was giving advice. She was extremely nosy and needed to stick her nose everywhere, so that would not be a problem.

The young mother walked to the house that the King called home in Lunenburg, soft pink material of her long dress swishing around her legs. The pretty woman did not know if he would be home, and if he was not, perhaps one of his children would be and she could tell them a story to test her abilities. Lifting a hand, she knocked on the door gently.

Table by Me!

[/html]
[html]

Ayita watched the pot as she began to zone out. her mind was on her daughter. She didn't want to leave her but she still had duties of her own. She was a mother again and had another lost pup at her home and she just amaranth needed support. She looked at her human things laying around she need to find a cup and her dried tea leaves.

She walked over to her cupboard only to hear a knocking on the door. Who would be coming here? It seemed so odd to her that another would be coming to her quite little home. though maybe it was one of the pups. She did shut the door tight so they wouldn't be able to open it yet. She had forgotten that they weren't in here.

Going to the door she opened it looking down. "I'm so sorry d...." She stopped looking at feet as she looked up. "Oh i'm so sorry princess. Forgive me I thought you were my pups I shut the door tight there outside some where. She said smiling. She stood there for a moment longer. "Oh geez I'm so rude would you like to come in? I was making tea. would you like some?" Ayita asked motioning inside as she stepped back.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

-

Though the young woman had been anticipating another chat with Vigilante, it was Ayita who answered the door, looking at Princess' feet no less and then appearing mildly confused. The Lady of the Court smiled as she allowed the King's mate to gather her thoughts and figure out where her mind was. She understood what it was like to be thinking of something else and being startled when it was not as was expected. As a new mother, the young Lady Chance found herself more and more scattered lately, and she thought it might be the same for Ayita, who was not only a mother again, but also expecting grandchildren. Or, as Princess was unaware, a mother again and a grandmother in a short time frame.

"Hello, Ayita. Don't worry, I understand," she said, her tone sympathetic. "I was stopping by to visit Vigilante. We talked a while ago about me taking up a co-rank and I was hoping for a chance to talk to him about it again. Is he home? And sure, I'd love some," she said politely. Princess would not turn down the tea offered to her, for it would be exceptionally rude to treat the King's mate in such a manner.

Table by Me!

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled. She was so thankful that today it was princess at her doorstep and not someone who would be rude to her. There were not many people that would do that but she was just so frazled. "Thank you so much for understanding." she said as she smiled.

Ayita's smile changed slightly. "i'm very sorry to inform you that he's not here." She said as she looked at her. She had remember vigi telling her about ranks. She wanted one of her own but it was hard and she was ok with that. "I'd call the kids but I'm unsure of where they are."

Ayita walked into the house as she grabbed a ladle and cups. the water should be hot enough she didn't wish to burn anyone. Walking over to the pot she ladled out water into the cups walking over to the table. she set the cups down. Grabbing a few herbs she had brought with her from home. It was tea that she kept in a bag and rarely used it. She would need to see if there was any in good condition in stores.

"there you are dear. please forget the slight mess I havent been home and three pups running around causes a mess. One pulls books out and can't put them back yet.' She said. She smiled pulling out a chair for Princess. Amaranth had her pups so I've been there helping her." She stated.

[/html]
[html]

-

Princess had never been one to drink tea, and it was rare that she drank alcohol, and she had never smoked a thing in her life. Such substances simply were not things she made a point of trying, and she did not know the effects of these substances. Tea was a stimulant, but she knew little of that, so when the cup was handed to her, the young Lady Chance gently sipped it. "Thank you," she said politely. It had a strangely bitter taste, but it wasn't terrible.

The home she shared with Haven, Alder, and her children was usually very neat, though she had also experienced the mess that happened when puppies were in the house. "She did? That's fantastic! How many? What are their names?" she asked, her tone laced with excitement. She had not seen Niro in a while, but she expected he was very excited. She couldn't believe that Amaranth had given birth already!

Table by Me!

[/html]
[html]

The two woman were a lot a like they were Irenic. Neither of them looking for conflicts. Ayita sat a slowly drank her tea. She wanted just to calm down. She was tired and she would need to sleep before going back to her daughters home. She smiled. "Your welcome." she wasn't sure if the girl had ever had tea but she liked to offer new things to others.

Ayita looked up at the girl. "Three." She said softly pausing. She had lost one this year and now her daughter ad lost two. She needed to stop being such a sap. this time though even Amaranth was shaken by this. Two were born still born, two little girls. the only survivor was a little boy she Named Jiva." She said. She smiled lightly as she sighed. "She's normally a brick wall but she is really shaken and being so young, well shes just completely shaken and upset. thats why i've been there." She said looking at her

[/html]