Reconciliation
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: A nice slooow paced thread that we don't have to finish up, it's here if we REA:LLY need it <3

Liliana had been thinking and with her encounter of another, it seemed she was being harsh on her mate. She’d been angry at him for too long. He had hit Jaden though, who had showed Liliana nothing but kindness. She’d stormed off, or rather rode off, despite her injured rib. She was now sitting in her hut, waiting for Nayati to come home. It was time to reconcile, it was time for them to forget what had happened, and look too the future, she loved him so much, it was a wonder why she had been angry at him for so long, maybe it was because she rarely got to have any friends, many of them tended to leave of just stopped talking to her as of late, then again being a busy woman, her job not ceasing when it had begun. It was even more work with the foal and the horse Buck, who had broken her rib, which had caused a bit more of a problem for the woman. Jaden had been nice enough to help her fix it, since she couldn’t do it by herself, and though it wasn’t fully healed she was sure that she would make a full recovery. Now it was time to fix her breaking heart, with the help of Layla and Ouray, she decided it was a good time for them to start taking again, for her to forgive him. She knew he would be out hunting so she got finished with her chores early, letting Shanta take over some of them and went to her hut to wait, something she hated. She’d rather be out and about but she certainly couldn’t just go looking for Nayati, he was either on a chase, finished hunting, or was beginning to get his pre, she had no idea and she didn’t want to be a part of an accident. She would wait here for her mate, and then they would talk.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

Nayati isn't very happy :o 300+

The Gadui Kanati had been in a rather sour mood ever since the incident with Liliana, the lone male, and himself. At the time, Nayati had felt that his actions were completely justified and understandable, but when Liliana had left the scene in such anger the shame had settled in. He knew that he had gone a little far in actually striking the other man, but he hadn't felt he had committed such an act that she would stay so mad at him. A day or two was really all he had thought her anger at him would last, but they had gone far past that now and he was nothing short of miserable. Even if he had gone a bit far, could she really blame him so much for it? She was his mate, the most important thing in the world to him, and to see her being manhandled by some stranger...well how would she have felt if their roles had been reversed? What he had done, he had done out of his love for her and now it appeared that she hated him. They had exchanged only a few words over the past countless days and the guilt and shame had morphed into a sort of resentment. Nayati did not feel that he deserved such punishment, and he was hurt by her continued silence.

Even hunts could do nothing to ease his foul mood and so after he had snatched a couple of rabbits for dinner he had headed back to their makeshift hut. When he returned he was quite surprised to see her there, but his face quickly returned to a more stony appearance. Nayati had no desire to withstand any more of her tight-lipped silence. He tossed the two rabbits near her. "Dinner," he said in a monotone. Then he turned to exit the hut, certain he would hear nothing in response anyway.

<style type="text/css">
.nayati b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayati .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayati p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayati {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ede3d7; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... nayati.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 167px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 258 OOC: Ouch XD

She had not really been mad at Nayati for so long, though she didn’t like that he had actually hit a new friend of hers, for making sure her rib was secure because she’d broken it. It was petty to let it go on this long, but it wasn’t because she wanted it to, it was because she didn’t know how to tell him she was not angry with him anymore. It hurt to see that he came in wordlessly, threw the rabbits down and proceeded to leave. Liliana’s ears laid back and she got to one knee about to chase him.

“Nayati, wait!”

She said loudly, she hadn’t thougth through what she wanted to say other than she wanted this all to end. Her voice had a pleading sound to it, that hopefully would stop him, would at least make him turn and face her, she missed being in his arms, his talk, hated being angry with him, hated that even though she wasn’t angry anymore, that she was not able to figure out anything to say to him. Today she’d at least try, if he hated her after that... well she would understand... what she would do after was beyond her, her life now had been revolving around him. As his mate. She had never thought of a plan on moving away from him. She couldn’t even fathom it. So if this didn’t work would their mateship be ruined because of one friendship of a near stranger that had helped her?

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

They'll be sappy lovebirds again in no time XD

He really had no expected her to say a word to him. That was how it had been for weeks now, why should today be any different? At first he had taken the abuse like a pup who had done something wrong and was swallowing his punishment as best he could. After all this time though he was just as angry that she hadn't forgiven him yet. If they had become so distant after such a relatively small incident, what would happen when something more serious came up? It made him wonder about their future together.

Unexpectedly her voice rang out though in a note of pleading, asking him to stop. He did stop, the sound of her words tugged on his wounded heartstrings. Slowly, the man turned halfway back around, pale blue eyes looked her over with a hint of skepticism. Liliana looked and sounded sincere, but it was hard to believe that she actually didn't want him to walk away after all the time that had passed between them in strained silence. Even though he had stopped his retreat, Nayati's mouth stayed firmly shut as he looked at her. Whatever she had to say, she would need to say it without his prompting.

<style type="text/css">
.nayati .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayati {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ede3d7; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... nayati.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 167px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 275

It hurt her to see him bitter, to see them still apart, and she knew it was up to her to do something about it, it had been her who was angry after all, taking a deep breath she spoke.

“I...I want to appologize to you... not about being angry with Jaden....”

She paused taking many deep breaths, nearing the point of hyper ventalation, but she wanted to keep the tears from coming, she felt bad, horrible even, for letting this go on as she had.

“But... but because I should have forgiven you sooner, but I didn’t know how... don’t know how... I’ve never been so unhappy before, but I don’t want to be unhappy anymore, I want us the way we used to be, I want our love back... and I know it’s all my fault that it’s not there.”

She started crying now, putting her hands over her face, her ears pulled back... how could he ever forgive her? She was a mess, he probably thought she hated him, that they would probably soon fall apart and their ties be loosened. She couldn’t imagine herself with anyone else though, if she couldn’t be with Nayati she couldn’t be with anyone, and she didn’t want that. She wanted to be with him, and her whole petty inability to reconcile with him earlier was what probably brought them to the point where they would seperate because she didn’t see him wanting to be with her anymore for the way she’d acted.... Liliana was a horrible mate and she felt she didn’t deserve Nayati’s surname.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

300+

When she spoke, her words were halting. She said she wished to apologize and hope started to bloom in his chest, even though his resentment wished to stifle that good feeling. She paused, and breathed heavily to the point he began to wonder if he needed to go find Dawali, but she was finally able to continue. It relieved him to hear that she regretted that she had let all of this go on for so long, but he could not understand why she did not know how to forgive him. Once again he could not connect his misstep with the anger she had felt towards him. It was not as if he had seriously injured the man. He had let his jealousy get the best of him, he knew this now, but he still felt it was a relatively minor incident and not one deserving of how things had deteriorated so rapidly between them.

Liliana's tears were the thing that finally crumbled his stoic disposition though. No matter how hurt he had been by her actions towards him these past many days he still loved her. Nayati walked over to her and tentatively wrapped his arms around her. He was silent for a moment or two more, trying to find a way to respond to what she had said. "Is it really so hard for you to forgive me?" he spoke in an almost whisper. "I am not perfect Liliana, and I made a mistake. I will likely make more. If you find it so hard to forgive, what will we do?" It hurt him to ask these questions, but he felt that he must. "It felt like you no longer loved me." He felt the unfamiliar pressure of tears behind his own eyes now as all the pain his heart had endured came back at full force.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 385 OOC: Awww teh make ups Big Grin

She was quiet at his words, knowing it wasn’t hard for her to forgive him, she just didn’t know how, his question made her hurt, she wanted this to all work out, and she bit her bottom lip her front teeth glinting in the firelight before she spoke again, her worried look, a look of a woman who thought she ruined everything...

“It isn’t that it is hard... it’s that I’ve never had to forgive someone, I’ve never gotten this angry at anyone before, not even my parents. My mother never even survived for me to forgive her for what she’d done to me, I just … I never felt that way, I don’t want to again... I ...”

She stopped, rubbing her eyes, doing her best to keep as many tears in as she could. She was not going to look like a poor dog looking for attention. She was a proud wolf-dog, and to be hit in the face with something so new, so terrifying... it was hard for her to figure out what to do. She’d never seen her parents get mad at anyone. If anything they left before any trouble came along. Liliana had only been teased when she was around anyone, she had felt little emotional pain because she accepted she was an outcast. But she didn’t know how to entirely react to what happened after Nayati had punched Jaden, after he had cared for her broken rib, it wasn’t her fault that Buck had to decide to throw her and that particular area was damage, and Jaden had been entirely hesitant about it, though he offered his help. She knew the man had no ill intentions towards her, but Nayati didn’t see it that way it seemed, she would just forget about that, look to the future, and her future was Nayati.

“I love you Nayati, only you, I could never be angry at you forever... and I should not have left this for so long.”

she said leaning into him. This was a start, and she knew if anything both would bounce back but it was at that moment that things were make or break, and she hoped it was make. She wouldn’t know how to live without Nayati now.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#688d85; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.LilianaUtina02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5d5c; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina02-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #f0f0f0; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8fa19d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

300+

It was strange for him to hear that she had never been so angry at another before. He himself was an even-tempered soul, for the most part, and he had gotten into arguments that had lead to hurt feelings before. Nayati had often butted heads with his younger brothers and become exasperated with them, but they were family and after a short while apologies would be made and forgiveness given. He knew that Liliana had never had siblings, and before now not even had a pack. It had just been her and her parents, maybe that was why she had never been in this situation before. Nayati didn't really know what to say in response. In a way he understood, and yet still his heart was hurt and could not see the reason or logic behind any of it. It was clear now that she had not meant to hurt him, just as he had not meant to make her angry, but both things had occurred despite intent.

She leaned against his strong from and the man sighed silently into the air. It was a relief to hear her say that she loved him, for he truly had wondered if she did any longer in all these days of silence. "I love you too." Even all the anger and bitterness had not changed that one fact. "No you should not have," he said, the hurt apparent in his deep voice. "And I should not have jumped to conclusions. I promise to try my best not to make you angry again, but you must promise me that even if I do, you will not let silence rule our home for so long. If there are no words, things cannot get better and only grow worse." Strong as the Gadui Kanati appeared on the outside, his heart had taken a beating and he was not sure if he had the strength to endure such a sentence again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: end here? I should start our next thread, ^^

He was silent for a while, almost scaring Lili, thinking he might push her away and just leave, but the words came out that she wanted to hear, needed to hear and she couldn’t help but release a sight of relief. She knew she would deserve to be ignored after the way she had treated him, after all it was only fair, but she truely didn’t know how to work up the words, and the hurt she caused him, made it worse, but now... things would get better, now he would have a mate that wouldn’t sit and sulk.

“I won’t let it happen again... I’m sorry I did this time... I don’t know what came over me.

She licked the side of her mates cheek, and hugged him, making sure that he was real, letting his warm fur comfort her. She knew this was where she belonged. With Nayati in his arms, and nowhere else. She was glad she got the courage to speak and now wondered why she was so scared of his response when she should have talked earlier, maybe it was a thought she’d be rejected.... rejection was something she was used to and hated, and wanted little of but now she thought about it... How could Nayati reject her, he asked her to be his mate, she was now his, and he was hers, and it seemed so clear now... she felt worse but happy that she started talking to him again, happy they would be able to work things out.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]