in other words, anarchy
[html]

Both Gabriel and Enkiel are in this thread, so you have the option of interacting with both if you want. Smile

It was beyond frustrating for Gabriel to be stuck indoors. He had argued stubbornly with Enkiel about this, though even the Aquila recognized that his shoulder was worse than he had thought. It hurt to put weight on it and so he had to walk with a limp, knowing full too well the greater danger shifting might cause. Things were not all that bad though; no one had really come to harass him, and Ezekiel was keeping him posted on the goings-on of the borders. His son had not left since the accident, and Gabriel had worried he might abandon his duties to Alaine as well. However, the golden warrior had left early in the morning on horseback, promising to return within the next few days.

Today was sunny, but not terribly warm. He was sleeping on the porch of the mansion’s guest house, laying on a pile of hides that his son had brought from the Aquila’s den. With little he could do physically, Gabriel had spent many hours sleeping. Enkiel was not a very talkative jackal, though he was currently working outside and boiling water in the small fire-pit he had constructed outside for such purposes. It was still early in the season and not much could be gathered, so he had begun working on infusing stronger medicine from dried plants gathered in the previous season.

<style>
.mel-crosstxt-box {background-image:url(http://imgur.com/D0dTU.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:237px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.mel-crosstxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.mel-crosstxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.mel-crosstxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.mel-crosstxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mel-crosstxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. I hope you don't mind

Aeron Ganesa

Her snares were doing their job she didn't always catch something but they were making feeding herself and members who needed it easy. She was on a mission today to play nice and find the male. Shivers ran up her spine good lord the male that ran this clan. She had never known that males could even be of that rank. Males had never deserved that rank.

She had heard that he was hurt and found herself on this trip. She hated being around others and hoped to move from her location to another. She didn't live in the mansion but alone in a small house. She didn't like where it was located and wanted to move. she hoped that in time she would find a more suitable place.

She could smell the aquila and another here walking up she noticed that the one she hadn't met was outside doing something. "Hello I've come baring gifts." She said as nice as she could her pride hurt being so nice to a male. She looked at the odd man he was part Jackal and seemed odd to her. Pulling out a not well sized rabbit she tossed it at him. "Watching over the leader must be hard how about a snack sorry its not much." Continuously telling herself to be nice she smiled and turned looking at the home. "He's over there right I have some things for him." She said.

She didn't wait for the other to answer as she walked up to the porch and smiled lightly. "Sir I've come to see how you are and I brought you a rabbit." She spoke pulling out the plumpest rabbit she had snared this week. "He's the best I caught I figured he should go to the best we have." she said.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Enkiel stiffened at the stranger’s approach and eyed her warily until the rabbit was presented. He snatched it from the air, used to catching small prey, and nodded his thanks. It was placed with his other odds and ends as he returned to his task at hand. Gabriel, having woken at the intrusion, lifted his head to watch this display. The Aquila recognized the woman from the meeting, but she was otherwise a stranger—likely someone his mother had allowed into the clan. Her gifts were food, which while Gabriel certainly didn’t look underfed, he was glad for. It pained him to be a burden, but he was not so might as to deny a meal.

A wag of the tail was given in friendly thanks, and Gabriel regarded the coyote and found the rabbit she held looked far too clean to have been killed by teeth or claw. “My thanks,” he offered, but did not rise to take it from her. His shoulder would not allow much movement, and he did not wish to expend it now. “You’re a newer member,” he added, hoping this might prompt her to introduce herself. It was not beyond him to be blunt and ask such things, but he found her forward enough from her approach and imagined she might do so regardless.

<style>
.mel-crosstxt-box {background-image:url(http://imgur.com/D0dTU.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:237px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.mel-crosstxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.mel-crosstxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.mel-crosstxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]\
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled at the man who lay before her. “Aeron Ganese, Sir.” She said As she placed the rabbit in front of him. She sat down as she looked at him. “I also have some deer meat if you would like. I met Hybrid and he joined me on a hunt.” She said.

Her mind was on learning things about this land and rank system. She also prayed that "I am an older female allowed me into your lands." she said with a smile. She hoped to get to know how everything here worked and figure out the wolf thing. "So at the meeting I heard about wolves and problems may I ask what propted all this?" She would need to know pack history it was her thing.

<style>
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]OCC: Mel, i just cant get enough of your posts! D: Hope you dont mind <3

For the past day and a half, the newly birthed ‘Tirones’ of the Inferni clan could have been found wandering the pack territory atop her darkly robed steed, familiarising both her and her hot-tempered companion with the moulded shape and ‘feel’ of their newly inhabited landscape. On her returning journey to the mansion Fear opted for a two-beated passage rather than a steady walk to satisfy his lack of patience to hurry his return to the stalls for food, raising his crimson draped tail to the air as if it were a banner or flag – announcing that he was making his most authoritative presence known to anyone who dared to place hoof in his path.

Their pace slowed ever so slightly as they entered the driveway, small rounded pebbles clicking under hoof as her black beast paraded her around the mansion in the most exotic manner, now raising his finely crafted muzzle to the air and producing low, short bursts of grunting, rasping the air from his lungs. Gently she eased him on with her seat to accomplish a long strided floating trot as they neared the rear quarters of the mansion towards the guest house, praising his obedience through quiet, comforting whispers. Keenly her eyes fixated upon two unfamiliar canines, before catching a glimpse of another unknown figure working around some flame based stove. To be polite she took it upon herself to make a formal introduction to the two on the porch of the guest house, approaching slowly Fear eyed the two up wearily, flaring his blood-stained nares with caution. ”Greetings” she voiced in a soft, partially plain tone of voice with intentions to all three before asking Fear to show his respect to the fellow pack members through a subtle word command. The stallion snorted loudly before showing a respectful submission taking his front right hoof and resting his knee on the ground, producing a direct bow to towards them, his dark dreads tumbling down over his eyes. Quietly she slipped off the side of her equine, taking care not to unlatch or knock her weaponry from the thick leather belt that hung across her abdomen. “Euphoria” She formally introduced, patting her companions shoulder gently to signal for him to stand properly.

[/html]

[html]

Hi Raine! Just so you know, your joining thread takes place on April 9th, which is a few days after this thread. If you'd like to backdate that we certainly can in order to fit with this thread. Smile Also, we're at the Guest House of the Mansion, not the main building.

The yellow-furred woman introduced herself and sat. Unabashed to eat in front of her, the Aquila began his meal. He ate quickly, as he always did, crunching bones and fur with jaws made for a wolf. Aeron spoke about meeting Hybrid, and confirmed his suspicions that Kaena had welcomed her. Her question about the wolves made Gabriel narrow his eyes. Before he had time to answer, much less swallow the chunk of meat in his mouth, another woman came riding towards the guest house. She was unfamiliar to him, but Ezekiel had described her horse. Gabriel thought of Cotl’s own mount when he saw the way the dark stallion was painted.

Her horse’s display brought a raised eyebrow from the wounded Aquila. He was not used to the animals, especially when they behaved unlike the ungulates he was used to. “Gabriel,” he replied. “Aquila of the clan. This is Aeron, and the man over there is Enkiel.” The hybrid looked back towards the aforementioned woman, face darkening ever so slightly. “A few months ago one of our members was killed after he crossed Anathema’s borders. They claimed he was in their home, but I don’t know how true that is. They seem like trouble, so we’ve doubled our borders on the eastern side of our land.” A nod of the head motioned the direction before he bit off another chunk of the rabbit.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron had sat there in silence awaiting an answer from the man that lead her clan. She however didn't expect a woman to come and join her not like it mattered much. The woman greeted them but the beast she rode on seemed odd to her. The horse was so dark and painted she'd seen horses she lived on the plains but never did they do this to them.

"I See wolves around here have a problem with us." Her mind was in a jumble. Wolves attacking yote for what reason did inferni have enemies? She had heard small things here and there and she knew that if she wanted to keep advancing in rank she'd need to fight for this land. "Sir you can count on me at those borders protecting the land from wolves." Since she had been introduced she had no care to tell the woman her name.

She had another rabbit and deer meat with her if her leader or the woman was hungry.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]OCC: All sorted i think Smile This post is pure poop.

Greeted by the Aquila she offered a sophisticated nod of acknowledgement to each member she was introduced to. The woman couldn’t help but overhear her leader’s response about a possibly troublesome neighbouring pack as she gently signalled her darkly shaded stallion to occupy himself for some while, the horse turning on his hinds and scouring the earth for suitable shoots of grass. She headed towards them both quietly, her ghostly translucent orbs hovering over Gabriel’s wounded shoulder for a brief moment as she approached them.

Crouching down on the steps of the porch she allowed them both to converse before continuing ”If you believe it would be of some benefit, I could – let’s say, gain knowledge through observation, if you wish Sir” she presented to him in a respectful manner. The woman knew fine well what the consequences would be if she was caught trespassing on such land, but that was only if they could catch sight of her dark lithe form lurking in the shadows. Her small and nebulous appearance had aided her on many a moonlit night spying upon enemy borders and proving sight of her was of quite some challenge under the robe of darkness – even with the aid of torches. She was quietly confident in her decision of forwarding herself for such a task, as it was the one of the expertises of her chosen field.
[/html]

[html]

+3 ::You guys obviously don't need to go with what Gabriel suggests, but sparring is always fun Smile

He snorted bullishly, finishing off the rabbit with one swallow. Gabriel listened to the women speak, pleased that the new members were so interesting in aiding the clan. After so long he was used to having melancholy assistance from the majority of the newcomers. His focus turned to the first response, which was in itself an indirection question. “Wolves have always had a problem with Inferni,” he explained, sparing a glance to the painted girl to indicate she should listen as well. “This clan had to fight to maintain its existence in the lands over the mountain,” he gestured east with his head. “When the fire came we made it here first, and old rivalries started again. Some of the wolves remembered old wars or old grievances and felt that they could prove something,” the Aquila went on with a flick of the ear, dismissing such things as trivial.

“Dahlia de Mai, which is south of us, is to be avoided. We’ve fought two wars with them and had a section of our territory destroyed because of it. Anathema, which is east, concerns me more. They’re far more war-like than any of the other packs, and I don’t trust their leaders. If you want to spy,” Gabriel added, looking to Euphoria. “You should be careful. They live underground, from what I’ve been told, and it’s a fool’s errand to stick yourself in a snake pit.” Caverns were dangerous, especially those who were unfamiliar. He did not wish to send a child to her death over proving something to him. Still, he looked for potential. “Now I know you’re a warrior,” he said to Aeron, only to look back at Euphoria. “And you carry weapons, so I would assume you’re some sort of fighter as well. Maybe before you run off you two could practice together.” An idle suggestion with deeper implications. Gabriel wanted to observe, to see what sort of fighters the clan had adopted in the past few weeks.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. forgive me I have no muse

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was not one that wanted to be underestimated. She set her bag down. "I see so I will not go near Dahlia de Mai." She said as she listened to the mans words. She hoped that There would be no wars with this pack again. She didn't enjoy war nor find the purpose of it.

The other pack was new and the leadership questionable. She would find herself wandering the borders along that side of the pack. She wouldn't want any of them crossing the borders. She looked at the odd woman who stood before her then back to Gabriel.

She looked at the woman again. A match between the two. in the back of her mind was the thought that she might be pregnant but she didn't think it was possible. She also was no ones entertainment, she had a feeling that maybe the leader was bored laying there. "Would you want a practice match/" she asked looking at the woman. Aeron hadn't fought in months and she wondered if she was any good. She would have to grab her weapons out of her bag. She didn't fight with large weapons and she was much better at hand to hand or claw to claw.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

The woman tuned in intently to the information about neighbouring packs that Gabriel was giving and added it to her large and precise database of knowledge. This pack had appeared to have suffered too much loss through warfare, and she could only cringe at the possible stress it would have placed on its members and leaders alike. As for the offering use of her spying skills she felt almost shunned away from her offer by the Aquila, did he doubt her skills? – It was her passion, her reason for existence, how could he deny her so? Shame. ”Yes, sir” she returned in a plain, bland tone to his opposed words of wisdom, although deep inside she knew that he just probably didn’t want to risk anymore casualties at the hands of the pack which had caused them so much trouble and loss already.

Despite his best intentions her ears flattened slightly for a moment in a sulk until the offer came about of a spar. A small flame flickered inside her chest that sent her pulse racing ”Yes” the words almost splattered out of her partly open maw, but were followed by a brief cough in attempt to conceal her excitement. The girl looked at the other woman in wait of her response, and oh how her skin squirmed with anticipation when she offered her a dual. Words were not needed at this moment and a quick nod of her head was directed towards Aeron before she rose and began to undock her belt, placing the weapon holder carefully on the porch and pulling the ravage, and utterly brutal looking slashing dagger from the leather carrier strapped around her left ankle which in a real situation would be her second last line of defence.
”No weapons, it would be biased.” she stated to the other female, coolly strolling off the porch of guest house. She highly doubted that Aeron would have welded the same ferocious velocity of blades and did not desire to risk harm to a fellow member. She turned and awaited her opponent.

[/html]

[html]

Please feel free to skip me for a few rounds if you guys want.

They both seemed disheartened at his warnings, but Gabriel had spent years keeping Inferni’s savage nature reserved for times of need. Raiding and harassing packs would only stir up old grudges and send them into another costly war. He had buried enough bodies and watched his family suffer dearly—he did not desire to see such a thing again. Yet his suggestion brought their spirits back up, and pleased at their instinct to fight unarmed, he nodded approvingly.

“I’d stay away from Enkiel,” he warned, as the jackal looked rather displeased by the idea of having combat occur so close to open flame. “But the yard is large enough. Try not to harm each other too much, though our medic could certainly patch up anything if the need arises.” Another dark glare came from the red-eyed man, but he said nothing. Gabriel adjusted himself to better watch the pair, curious to see what this new blood could offer.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Forgive me semi forgot about this. I don't care who wins.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron stretched as she looked at the woman. She smiled, "Sounds fine to me." She said as she removed the hidden blade. She carried nothing big on her she had nothing big. They were to bulky and she was a light fighter train to get in make the kill and walk out.

She stepped away from her spot near the leader. She felt the adrenalin rush back to her. She had missed this and she wanted to have fun. "so shall we begin?" She stood straight and smiled. She had a felling by the look of the girl that she had fought more then once.

Aeron had not fought in nearly a year she kept her head low trying to move swiftly away from her home lands so that her head remind on her shoulders. She hadn't done anything wrong they had murdered her daughter and mate. Though no one had know that so they were after her. She had made it here alive and a little bitter. But she had to move on.

Snapping from her thoughts she changed her position. She wanted to be ready.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

The woman stood there, poised and staring into the eyes of the other canine with yellowy, gold piercing orbs, contrasting against her own ghostly blue. ”So shall we begin? her fellow pack member asked, and of course it didn’t take her long to reply, she was itching the get started. ”Yes” She added in a rather plain tone, moulding her poker expression up onto her maw. ”You ready?” She confirmed to her opponent, but of course she would not wait for a answer.

The woman coiled her legs down much like a spring, letting her left foot drift along the ground horizontally as she lowered her stance ready for her first movement. She always loved to attack first, she felt at some advantage that way. The girl smoothly pushed off her stilts and onto her palms before elevating herself off them in a half moon summersault shaped figure over the head of the other woman. As her pads hit the ground she quickly pushed her weight down and around in less than a moment, letting her right leg aim for half way between the calves and ankle of her opponent in a sweeping low kick movement. She then quickly rebalanced herself with her expression still emotionless and awaited her opponents returning attack - but that was only if she had successfully dodged hers.

[/html]

[html]

ooc text. Forgive me semi forgot about this. I don't care who wins.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was done talking she looked at the girl with ghostly blue eyes and waited. Had she been about to kill the girl she would have done it minutes ago. Here it was like back at school she was to not kill and just have fun.The girl was felexible and it made her smile. Maybe she was in for a good time

Changing to look at the girl she smiled. "Give it to me." she said her voice low. She could see the move coming as soon as the girls leg was between her. She couldn't move that fast, catching herself and she hit the ground. Claws raking the ground and tan paws landing firmly forcing herself into a handstand.

Aeron smiled as she placed her feet down. Streching her shoulder she looked at her. "I missed this" She lept at the girl. She hadn't really fought in so long. She had the urge to play games but she wanted contact with the girl. She and the girl were close she hadn't moved far from the spot where she started. Pulling her leg back and snapping it forward she went to try for the girls shoulder. Maybe even knock her off balance and catch her with another. Lust for fighting rose in her like an unforgiving wave. She smiled watching the girl the look in her eyes changed from calm to burning fire.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]OCC: its cool have you seen the wait for my posts? I need my butt kicking D: Euphoria is just testing the water if you know what i mean, she wants to see if your character can really really give it some Smile

This woman had underestimated her, perhaps. However her opinion of her abilities mattered little to the woman, for hundreds of hours practice had all fuelled the burning ambition to perfect the warrior she knew she was so close to becoming. Vigorous training against hard opponents had taught the girl wisely tactics in this dance, and it was just touching the tip of the ice berg to say she had studied and perfected these movements precisely. She smirked at the woman with the slight hit that had sent her towards the floor – but was proved slightly impressed with her quick recovery. Mischievously she sought to taunt the woman into a better game, wind her up to heat up the fire. "I missed this" she spoke, before lunging towards her.

The move was an obvious one due to the fact their two bodies had been within pushing distance and the girl saw it as a cheap, lazy aim. ”Show me how much you missed it then” she taunted in a sharp low tone almost barking towards the other canine, before she casually side stepped a dodge away from the leaping coyote. You could tell the woman was a little rusty, if you could call it that – however she deemed it as an unfair judgement against her as fighting may not have been her specialised field.
Her opponent’s next attack was better, and she seemed to have loosened up more – however the foot had only just knocked the woman’s shoulder before her hands had reached around the others ankle. She tugged the joint in a test of the woman’s balance, before twisting the calf joint that would hopefully turn the golden canine around and down to taste the floor.

[/html]

[html]

ooc text.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron had not really expected to push the girl over or anything. She really had just wanted to test what was going on. Now she was going to get serious. If the girl was ever irenic it was not now. She had to be vicious and not think in peaceful terms. She had to get her calf out of the grasp of her opponent.

She wanted to get in close and move to a more hand to hand combat. She was more of a quick killer but she was also trained in hand to hand. She smiled looking at the off balanced girl as she swung her arm in an upper cut movement. She tied this in with a right handed punch. She always used the slightly weaker arm to upper cut because the momentum made the strike stronger.

Aeron smiled preparing herself to doge or counter an incoming move.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]OCC:

To give the savannah shaded coyote a chance she let go of her grip on the others calf, allowing an ever so slightly less biased game. If this woman was seeking hand to hand combat, then she would thoroughly receive it at that and the woman drew back swiftly, poised. The girl had already started to emit her fury towards her opponent before the other’s uppercut and snarled towards her with the tone of some wretched beast that wanted to escape from behind her caged fangs. Her left fist aimed for the uppercut with impeccable timing, with good intentions of busting some knuckles.

Her right palm however sought to stop the others opposing punch and fist met palm at some force, and a wave rippled like some kinetic energy travelling up her arm and leaving the darkly shaded bristles of her fur standing on end. Euphoria then tactically withdrew out of the checkmated position and back flipped quickly a couple of paces in the northern direction of her opponent, however her feet might have met the others face at some force during this delicate show of kung fu. She swung her leg around to perhaps meet the others ankle once more from her crouched landing position before rising and building a strong uppercut with her right arm from the purposely built up momentum she had conjured.

[/html]

[html]

ooc text.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron snarled looking at the girl. She didn’t care that her punches had not done much damage. She moved back as she looked down. She smiled as the sweeping kick to hit her. She moved forward allowing herself to fall forward a semi sore hand catching her. Tucking she came up in one fluid moment going for the girls stomach.

She wanted this to end she wanted her leader to say that he was entertained for she was not. The girl was annoying and she should stop holding back and just smash the girl around but she couldn’t. She was trained to kill had she wanted to kill her she would. She would now. Momentum from her body aiding her in her attack. She smiled to open palms aiming to make contact with the girl’s stomach. She could still feel the sting in her hand from the impact with the woman’s palm.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]OCC:

This woman was pitiful. Every move she had made so far had been predictable and easy with no method, she might as well of skipped over and sat in the girl’s lap for there was no sense of challenge in this dual. The opposing snarl had only brought an insulting smile from the woman’s toothy grin, knowing that the other female’s threats were as empty as the attacks she was performing. The end was nearing and the woman sought to seek out the strength of this yellow vermin.

She had recovered well but seized to produce another sloppy attack and the girl would let her guarantee one firm hit at least, with frozen ice eyes watching the woman as she threw herself at her with hands aiming for her stomach. The impact was quite strong against her crunching abdominal muscles yes, but she had been hit far harder and despite the force of the golden yellow palms against her she didn’t move whatsoever. Instead of a look of pain or grievance in her eyes that would give her opponent some acknowledgement that their aim was descent the woman returned a carefully orchestrated smirk to the individual, hinting their attack was useless. Her arms sought to clench the wrists that seeked to pummel into her stomach, hands burning to trap her unworthy flesh between them and crush it together until she were to squeal for mercy.

[/html]