Okay so...
I was wondering if Clare (my Cougar) could be part of a clan/pack. Maybe not really be in it but be able to lurk around freindly wise and maybe help out here and there without being chased off? Just thinking plots out loudSmile
This would be up to individual pack leaders.

Inferni has allowed exceptions into its Outsider rank in the past, notably Marlowe the crow, and CdA has allowed Malachi friendly pass into its territories, I believe (someone confirm this for me?), so it's happened before. You'll just have to plot it out with specific packs' leaders and stuff. :3
She wouldn't be a part of their common ranks, but it is, as Kiri says, possible for leaders to allow exceptions if they so choose. Cow, for example, is part of Aniwaya's cattle and is titled in Aniwaya (I think..) XD
Cow is titled. I believe he's titled as bull.
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Apr 7 2011, 09:18 AM)
This would be up to individual pack leaders.

Inferni has allowed exceptions into its Outsider rank in the past, notably Marlowe the crow, and CdA has allowed Malachi friendly pass into its territories, I believe (someone confirm this for me?), so it's happened before. You'll just have to plot it out with specific packs' leaders and stuff. :3 [/quote]
Shaw and skye have allowed Malachi to den in their packlands yes Smile
RAWR.

/exit
Wow thanks for all the inputSmile Really helps. I've been having this weird plot idea goin on lately about it now all I gotta do is find some willing Alpha wolvesSmile
QUOTE (Malachi @ Apr 8 2011, 12:34 AM)
RAWR.

/exit [/quote]
-pet-