Nothing but a nightmare
[html]

Hello!

So what if I'm crazy?

When she was little, Nadia spent most of her time daydreaming. She still did. But she had changed so much since three months ago that even her imagination was twisted. Now, instead of envisioning perfection, she constantly caught herself thinking of death and other dark, dreary things. She almost wished she was dead. It would put her out of the pain she was in, quickly and without further annoyance. But she had made an oath, an oath over her parent's dead bodies, to never rest until she had made life fair. Or at least fairer than it was.

She took a deep breath, breathing in the smell of salt, sand, and just a little blood. Maybe it was her own. She didn't know, and frankly didn't care. Today she was out exploring, to find people to share her thoughts with, to live life as she did months ago. She could never go back to the days she spent getting her back massaged in Italy. As a second thought, she didn't want to, either. Back then, she was too inexperienced, even as a ruler, to change the way others lived. What was the use of power if she couldn't use it? But she could change things now. She could make herself known, make herself loved, and change the world forever. Not everyone would have to live with bloodshed and violence anymore.

The girl sighed, adjusting her bow so it crossed more comfortably over her back, and sat down by the sea. She stayed alert, knowing it would only be a matter of time before someone would come.

<style type="text/css">
.Nadiafreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cabe84; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d9cd; }
.Nadiafreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#77674c; text-align:center;}
.Nadiafreebe01 .toptext { color: #d7ccb8; font-size:16px;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; word-spacing:.8px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d9cd;text-align:center}
.Nadiafreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Nadiafreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#f7f8e6; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... reeb01.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #77674c; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#77674c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Nadiafreebe01-border1 {width:480px; border:2px solid #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto;}
.Nadiafreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
unless your a super duper fast typer this is probably going to be one of two posts I am going to be able to do. I'm leaving for a week but I will definatley get right on it as soon as I get back!

It was strange for Mizu to be out exploring now that she had a pack. But she needed some time alone. Tears wanted to come but she forced them back. Her meeting with Ma-.. Teo.. had taught her that she needed to be different from the way she had been being. He didn't teach her that, he had just said that Mizu had to look on the bright side. So that is what she was going to do.

She looked around her. It was a nice day out. The clouds above were a little gray, but didn't threaten rain too badly. She smiled and was so caught up in checking out the landscape she didn't noticec the Coyote until she was almost running into her. She stopped quickly. "Oh! I am so sorry!!" She took a few steps back. "Sorry.. Sorry..." She blushed furiously and ducked her head. "I am Mizu Kuin. Sorry for almost running into you!" She was horribly embarresed at this point and wanted to just turn around and run. She let out a sigh and tilted her head up to look at the person in front of her. "Sorry.." she mumbled it again.
OOC: This is so short its almost not funny...

Nadia was startled out of her thoughts as a girl almost ran into her. Then she laughed, her clear silvery laugh, as the girl apologized over and over again, "Hai detto dispiaciuto per cinque volte!" Realizing she spoke in Italian, she translated in her rich Italian accent, "Ye said sorry five times." In a split second's decision, she said, "Sit, pleez. I was jest hopin someone wuld come along."

"'M bing rude. Mi name's Nadia, Nadia Rivera. Nice ta meet you." She noticed that the girl seemed embarrassed, and raised her eyebrows (or the wolf version of eyebrows) questioningly. "Thar's no one 'ere ta see you but me. No need ta be shy."

The girl smiled, trying to get the sand out of her long copper hair. She brushed it with her fingers, feeling its thickness, softness, and weight. After she had finished brushing it, she braided it in two side-braids, leaving the majority of her hair loose. She turned her bright blue eyes to the girl. "I spek Italian bette den English. Uh... how are you?"