your lovely little lace
[html]

Mara! WotD: Futz.

The young Lady Chance thought of Niro as a good friend and her talk with Ayita the other day had sparked a desire within her to visit the seaside home of her friend and his small family. Her days were spent leisurely, and usually all the young woman did was futz around, doing little other than taking care of her young puppies and reading. It was in the interest of her future co-rank that she did this, but she also wished to get out a bit more often. She wanted to meet Niro's son, now that she knew he had been born, and perhaps even spend some time with Amaranth, since they were both young mothers.

As she had never been to the home of her friend and his small family, it took her a bit of time to find it, scenting the air delicately and searching for an occupied and modified cave. The Huntsman's smell was heavy here, as well as Amaranth's and some other scents. "Niro, Amaranth? Are you home?" she called pleasantly as she approached, the pretty young woman walking with a light bounce to her step. The soft material of her light pink sundress moved fluidly around her graceful legs as she moved towards the cave.

<style type="text/css">
.princessfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6d2959; }
.princessfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; text-align:center;}
.princessfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f5e8eb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a5a87; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessfreeb01-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f5e8eb; margin:0 auto;}
.princessfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #fdfbfc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
--
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Amaranth was much better now after Niro being him. Though she was impressed that he hadn't run off with Jiva and left her. He wasn't home at the moment and she was content taking care of him. She smiled kissing the top of his head as she hummed to him softly. "My sweet boy mommy loves you." She was disheveled and a mess. She had water and kept her and him clean. she was going to bath him in a moment.

Placing him down in the bassinet she turned to the bucket of water. she picked up the cloth beside it and looked into the water. she was no monster, there were no monsters here. She looked at her beautiful purple eyes and red black hair. Amaranth smiled as she placed the cloth into the water as she raised it to her face she began to wash. She needed to find herself a hairbrush or something to brush her hair with. the husky girl smiled as she looked at herself. Maybe some day the husky gene would be weeded out. her son was only 25 percent and looked husky.

Looking at the door way she smiled someone was here. "Come in" She called as she placed down the cloth and walked over. she looked back at where her son lay. Mara new she probably looked horrid.

<style type="text/css">
.Ayitafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6c0ca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d5d2cf; }
.Ayitafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; text-align:center;}
.Ayitafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ayitafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #684646; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ayitafreeb1-border1 {width:452px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Ayitafreeb1-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5d2cf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Mara! WotD: Futz.

Though she was not often the busiest canine in the pack of Miracles, Princess made an effort to find things to do, rather than futz about with no purpose at all. Most of what she did was menial and to pass the time, but some days offered her something important to do. Today, that was visiting Niro and Amaranth and their son. Her own children were off somewhere on their own—she hoped that they were with their father, but she could not be sure, and she knew that they were safe in the pack lands anyway—and she wanted to congratulate her friend and his mate on the birth of their son and meet him, as well, though he was hardly more than a newborn, eyes and ears still closed to the world.

As the invitation was given, the lovely young woman entered the seaside cave, looking around quickly. Amaranth was there, but it did not seem as if Niro was. "Hello, Amaranth. I thought I'd stop by and see how you're feeling," she said, looking over the younger woman. She was mildly alarmed by the harried look of the young woman, but she did not show this. Princess' own appearance was extremely important to her and always had been, so it seemed strange to see such a feral, unkempt look.

<style type="text/css">
.princessfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6d2959; }
.princessfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; text-align:center;}
.princessfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f5e8eb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a5a87; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessfreeb01-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f5e8eb; margin:0 auto;}
.princessfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #fdfbfc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
--
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Amaranth felt as though she wasn't ready for a guest she was getting cleaned up and she couldn't figure out what she had done with her hairbrush. she had never really spoken to princess. She hadn't sought out anyone. She hadn't felt the need to go after and talk to people. Her appearance today was appalling and she felt horrid being seen like this. "Forgive me I can't find my hairbrush I'm so tired and I was just washing up." She said.

Amaranth turned as she went to he bassent. She wanted t cheak on the baby. She had changed her way of thinking. "How have you been?" She asked as she picked him up. She was proud of him now. "This is Jiva. would you like to hold him?" She said smiling. The little boy yawned lightly as he cuddled into amaranth. "I think I should find my brush sometime before many people see me like this." She wasn't sure how bad she looked.

<style type="text/css">
.Ayitafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6c0ca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d5d2cf; }
.Ayitafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; text-align:center;}
.Ayitafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #684646; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ayitafreeb1-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5d2cf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Princess was not so self-absorbed that she could not see that Amaranth was startled by her appearance, but she did not appear to want Princess to leave. "Don't worry about it. I understand completely," she said with a smile. Of course, during her pregnancy and immediately afterwards, Princess had taken immaculate care of herself, but that was not something she could expect of everyone. The young Lady Chance was a vain creature and would not have allowed anyone to see her in a disshevelled state, and that prompted her to be neat and tidy immediately after giving birth.

Her eyes lit up with the golden vibrance that so often adorned them as Amaranth lifted the small boy from where he lay and offered him to her. Princess took him gently, holding him close as she would one of her own. He was so small! She smiled, remembering how small her own had been. It seemed like it was so long ago, though it was only a matter of a few months. "He is beautiful, Amaranth, he really is," she breathed, looking down at the small bundle of fur and warmth.

"If you want, I could brush it for you," she offered, though she did not know if the younger woman would accept. They were not close, and Amaranth was certainly very different from Princess.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
--
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Amaranth smiled seeing princess hold her pride and joy. She couldn't believe how proud she had become of the boy that looked so much like her. Today was such a good day, Amaranth was irenic and nothing could change that. Shuffling through the trunk to find her hair brush.

Amaranth had almost not heard what Princess said as she pulled her brush out. "Really!" she exclaimed as she looked at her. "I've never really had anyone do my hair. I think I would like that very much thank you." She said as she shut the trunk. "I hope you don't mind sitting on the floor." She said as she moved towards the warmer area by the fire. She had never gotten close to it since the birth and she still kept a distance now.

Amaranth sat down and held out her arms. "I'll take him." she stated as she placed the brush beside her. she couldn't believe how excited she was to have someone playing with her hair.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]