[/html]
Liam loved exploring the Chien Hotel. So many rooms and in every room was either another friend or a place to explore. He burst into the doors with glee. Liam laid on the rug that he loved so much in the main lobby. It was red with blue sequences. It smelled of dust and age but Liam somewhat liked the smell. He jumped up and looked side to side and remembered his favorite room. It was on the third floor but it was worth it. He could remember it now the floor was soft to touch and let his paw rest from all his play. The walls were covered in beautiful paintings of nature. One of a great owl with huge yellow eyes that seemed to look though you. One with a doe and its fawn , anyone could feel the love between them and the connection they have. One with a song bird that was singing its heart out. Liam felt as though he could hear the notes of the bird though the paper when he looked at it. Even though they were all paintings they seemed so real as though he could touch them. The room always smelled of spring air as if every day was spring. Liam snapped back to real life. Enough thinking about it he though.
He took one more roll on the rug and started towards the stair case. The excitement welled up inside him and he started to run. He was certainly was not quiet about it too. Every step he made a thump of his paws and the hollow stairs didn't help, they just made the sound echo. Liam was having so much fun he didn't notice another canine coming down. He looked up but it was to late. His thumping of feet stopped as he crashed into the other canine. Thankfully they were not exactly on the stairs but on a flat part so no one fell down them. He looked up at the canine and was appalled. Who was this wolf he had never seen her before. "I I I'm sorry." he said to this strange new canine. "I wasn't watching where I was going." He stood up and shook his pelt. He checked himself and he wasn't in any major pain just a little sore.
[html]
You were wild, where are you now?
OOC: checkin' in to the hotel chien! Would love anybody to reply<3
WC: 426

[html]

Though she was extravagantly grateful for the welcome from Niro and her tour of the main residence of her new pack, Caspa was relieved to find herself a secluded and small room on the top floor of the Chien Hotel. She needed to collect her thoughts, and she'd grown a little too used to solitude on her long journey. She spent a few minutes absentmindedly removing every embellishment left over from human residence, from decorative wall ornaments to wires. Inside a building's four walls seemed like the perfect place to shelter from the last remnants of winter, but that didn't mean she wanted a life of luxury. Simple had done her fine all her short life. Then she sat leaning against the wall, letting the biggest meal she'd had for a good few weeks go down. Her head slowly bowed over her knees until it seemed she was entirely asleep, and then her eyes snapped open and her head jerked up. To sleep in the snow was death! She leapt to her feet, brushing at herself with her forepaws, but when the white powder didn't billow out she lifted her head and stared around in confusion which faded swiftly. Yes. Cour Des Miracles. She was safe, inside, sheltered and protected.

The adrenaline boost from her dazed delusion had left her a little breathless and no longer in the mood for rest. The snatched moment of company earlier had whetted her appetite for more, but there was a nervous edge to the thought of company too. She couldn't get too comfortable until she'd encountered a larger sample of the others - she had only met a single member, and though he'd sounded enthusiastic and already made her feel at home, that was no indication as to what the rest of the group would be like. Niro had definitely been an encouraging person to meet, though. Maybe he was still somewhere around, she thought, it would be good to continue their acquaintance some time. So, still a little travel-stained and with eyes even more sunken than usual through tiredness, Caspa sidled through the door and glanced from side to side, trying to remember which way she'd come in and which were the rooms pointed out to her as occupied. To play it safe, it was probably best not to open a single door until it was certain what lay behind it. Upon wandering for a few minutes, this seemed to narrow her options down to going downstairs, so she descended, her coat's leather hem flapping against each step.

The pattern of scents here was woven into the fabric of the place like the colours of the dusty carpets. It was fairly automatic to begin to pick individuals out of the communal pack-scent, some stronger and more present than others that were faded and old. One of the more vibrant signatures was overtaking the rest, and she wasn't entirely surprised to see a young and exuberant puppy come hurtling down the hallway and bounding from stair to stair with a noise like a galloping horse go crashing straight into her shins. He seemed only a few months old and a little disconcerted by his collision, or perhaps it was that he didn't recognise her. She wondered how many newcomers had lately arrived here, and guessed probably not too many considering the season and weather. "It doesn't matter," she told him gravely. "It isn't your fault. I suppose you run around here a lot, and there isn't usually a great big stranger you don't know getting in the way. My name is Caspa, so now you know. I'm staying upstairs." She stepped politely to one side, in case he wanted to continue his ascent once the shock of the crash had lifted.

[/html]
  Find
Liam listened as her name rolled off her tongue. The name was different but Liam liked its difference from normality. "I'm Liam" He quickly replied. He watched as she stepped to the side gesturing him to move on but he saw her as a new friend. Liam wanted to know about her. She looked different and slim. Her leather jacket was black as night and was clearly worn down by wind and weather. She must have gone though a lot to get here. Was she from another clan or was she a loner? "Where did you come from? Why did you leave?" He always spook his thoughts and asked many questions. It was the way he was but sometimes Liam thinks that he goes too far. This may have been one of those times but he couldn't take his words back now.
He looked up at her face but noticed a necklace dangling from her neck. It was an M attached to the chain and sparkled and he looked at it. He stepped closer to see it better "What’s that? It’s pretty." Her fur weaved in the M and framed the outside of it making it stand out more. She seemed to wear it proudly and it must of had a meaning to her. Once he got a better look at it he stepped back and smiled. He might learn a lot from Caspa.
WC: 350

[html]

She looked seriously down at the eager youngster, treating him a little as if he were another grown-up - she expected there would be many more such questions from both puppies and adults here - except for the small smile that played on her mouth, an unusual sight in the solemn wolf-dog. Liam was so curious, and she wanted to satisfy his inquiry as best she could. "I walked from many miles away, a pack called Samira. I was there for my whole life, then I came away to find out whether a different pack might suit me better." She didn't want to make it sound as if she ran away from her problems in her birth-pack, as this was no example to set a child. She did believe in fixing things rather than making fresh starts, but there had simply been no reason to stay and the notion of shifting home had seemed far too attractive in comparison.

The next question came in rapid succession, and she glanced down at her necklace. "It is pretty because it's like a bird flying, you see these arches are two arched wings, and birds are pretty, for they seem so happy and light in the air. It is nice to watch birds, and try and be like them sometimes, free and careless," she said, turning the pendant this way and that to catch the light. But there was a note of sobriety in her voice even as her talk was all of feathered freedom, and the words came a little stilted, as if a lesson that had been learned. Truth be told, Caspa probably had as much to learn from Liam if anything; he was bold, direct and friendly and she felt more comfortable to be here in his home, after meeting him, than before. She suddenly realised maybe they'd been talking for a few minutes, and he'd been in a hurry before she'd distracted him; hopefully she hadn't been keeping him from anything. "Do you have family here who might wonder where you are, Liam?"

[/html]
Liam couldn't imagine leaving his pack. He had been here all his life but of course he was just a pup. Caspa being an adult could go anywhere she wanted , then again Liam wouldn't want to leave his clan even if he could. Samira sounded different and Liam though that it must have been different from Cour des Miracles and this different pack life was a new experience for Caspa. Caspa had traveled so far and she must be home sick but she wouldn't be anymore Liam remembered because Cour des Miracles is her home now.

Liam gazed again at the necklace when she moved it about catching the light on the edges. Liam say it change in his mind into a bird free and careless. I flew off her crest and grew great wings of silver and circled then returned to the chain. Of course this was just Liam's young imagination. " Yes I like birds too. I like how the dance on the clouds with their wings."

Caspa's question caught him off guard. " Yes , I have my mom her name is Ayita Cartori and my dad's name is Vigilante Haskel." He stated the names proudly" And then theres my brother Noah! He's so fun. And my big sister Amaranth." His mind flickered to them. They might be looking for them. He turned his head and decided to go home he had done enough adventuring today. " Thank you for answering my questions. Bye!" He smiled and waved his tail a good bye then turned and raced down the stairs with as much enthusiasm as before.
[html]

The pup's eyes seemed to mist over, before he came out with a rather eloquent sentence regarding birds and she offered him an encouraging smile. There was a good talent for lyrical description there, perhaps a wordsmith in the making, or just a bright young puppy with promise in all kinds of fields. Her mind span a little at the list of names he came out with next, and she wondered if she'd remember them all. Liam had plenty of family around. When it came to Caspa's close family in her opinion the less of them around the better, but the cheerful pup probably had a much more agreeable collection.

"Any time," she called after him, the smile still lingering on her face - if only all new encounters could go so sweetly and smoothly - and followed after him at a much more sedate pace, noting the quiet that settled over the corridors as Liam vanished from sight. Alone again Caspa continued her tentative exploration.

[/html]