all of this can be broken
[html]

Word Count → 316 Figure he can pop out of his + Tla's room and sorta surprise her. :]

The caves were quiet, unusually so for the afternoon hour. The coal-hued woman moved along the empty corridors, her chartreuse-shaded eyes opened wide to catch all the flickering yellow-gold light of the torches. She knew these caves quite well by now, but they were so large and some hallways so winding, she did still lose her way on occasion. Despite this, she was glad they had chosen to live within the caves rather than up on the mountain -- though the hybrid had considered it, she thought their family cave was most comfortable, and hoped Larkspur's feelings were simpatico with her own. The children did not seem to mind the caves at all, though the hybrid didn't think they would know the difference -- born and raised in these caves, they didn't know anything else.

The common cave room was open and emptied, seeming rather strangely like a ghost town when emptied. The torches burned merrily, signifying the presence of others, but there was no one she could see or hear present. Here, there was a strong scent of fresh air drifting in from the main entrance, the faint scent of horses drifting in from the opposite direction. Even in the deepest recesses of the cave, the hybrid hadn't ever smelled anything close to musty or old -- the various entrances and smoke-holes they'd dug into the earth kept the entirety of the underground system well-ventilated.

The hybrid turned toward the family hallway, her fingers trailing against the cool stone of the walls. Her movements were slow and listless; she had already spent several hours today traipsing up and down their borders in search of Wretch, and would have leapt at any chance of distracting herself. from this absence. Eris had not known the absence of an individual might cause so much heartache; she had never valued others as she did her children and even Larkspur.

<style>
.eris-bones {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; padding:0px; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-bones .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SkPwo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.eris-bones .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding:5px 0px; width:500px; font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.eris-bones .ooc p {padding:0px;margin:0px; text-indent:10px; }
.eris-bones .tagline {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UzSoX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; height:36px; }
.eris-bones .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-bones p {text-indent: 45px; margin:0px; padding:8px 15px;}
.eris-bones b { letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-bones u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 332 ::

He had been in the area for more than a week now. It felt like many months, considering during their travel he and the Kimaris never stayed anywhere too long. By now, the boy was vaguely familiar with the winding tunnels that snaked underground. He could navigate to less common areas by scent, although he only ventured out in the darkest times.

When it was only a few hours before the blackest of night, Citlali would emerge from the cave. He found no one in the tunnels during this time and discovered he could easily gather his supplies without needing to converse with another. It didn’t bother him to spend his days inside his and Tlantli’s home, although he wasn’t sure if his Aunt agreed with his bindings.

The nights were cold, and despite the warmth of spring on the breeze, underground the temperatures plummeted and rose uncontrollably. Citlali was still unaccustomed to living beneath the mountain. His sand furred ears perked again at the unusual sound of sand shifting off the walls. White hands reached across the makeshift table to grab another strand of dried grass. He smoothed and folded it in his fingers before lacing it under and through the last piece he had placed. The blanket would be complete soon.

Outside the dugout was silent accept for the raspy hum of the flames on the torches. The tawny coyote raised his dull green eyes in the direction of the door. Suddenly, the lack of graceless sounds of his Aunt rested a weight upon his shoulders. He stood slowly, lovingly placing the beginning of the woven blanket back upon his workspace.

Braids and tendrils of all kinds of jewelry were fanned out before his forest hued eyes. He tenderly grabbed a dark leather braided bangle and fiddled with the tie on the end while making his way out the door. Concentrated on the piece, Citlali only took notice to whether his feet were planted evenly or not on the ground.

<style>
.ever-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uPVEL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:5px auto; width:475px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ever-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dashed #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.ever-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.ever-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ever-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
.ever-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ever-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 332 I might have to change this, 'cause I assumed that Tlantli mentioned him in our thread and I haven't checked with Kiki yet. ;_; I assume she'll be okay with it, though! I hope she is anyways. >_> But if not I will go back and edit zhis post. Also I SHOULD NOT BE POSTING AS ERIS AT ALL ahaha but here I am. >_>

Eris had been within Anathema since the beginning. She had been present for its foundation, and although she hadn't counted herself as definitely amongst them, once Larkspur had presented the idea of moving here to her, the coal-hued woman hadn't seen any other way. Inferni certainly would not have allowed Larkspur to live amongst them, if he would have even wanted to. She sincerely doubted this, and often found it a wonder that he could look past her coyote heritage. They were at least simpatico where this idea was concerned; Eris's coyote heritage, her Infernian past, and anything else that might have reminded her where she had lived for the months immediately following her return was only to be mentioned if absolutely necessary.

The sounds of another caught her attention, and she turned to find another exiting his cave -- she did not recognize him initially, but after a moment, squinting her chartreuse eyes, the hybrid realized who he was -- Citlali. There was little chance he was anyone else; the feathers and various other jewelry and so forth adorning his body was pretty much unmistakable. Tlantli had mentioned the boy, another Kimaris -- Eris did not know he was Dieriel's son, and she might have been supremely pleased to hear of such a thing. Dieriel was one of the Kimaris she remembered fondly, as the woman had been the primary factor in Eris's grand escape from Eterne -- were it not for the false aunt, the sable-shaded hybrid might still be in Eterne now, or she might have starved on the journey northward.

Turning completely, the hybrid called out softly, as the man hadn't seemed to notice her or anything else of his surroundings. “Hello,” she said, speaking quietly as not to startle him from his concentration on whatever it was he clutched in his hands -- his shoulders and back blocked her view, and she craned her head curiously, looking to see what it was that had absorbed him so.

<style>
.eris-bones {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; padding:0px; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-bones .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SkPwo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.eris-bones .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding:5px 0px; width:500px; font-family:tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.eris-bones .tagline {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:14px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UzSoX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; height:36px; }
.eris-bones .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-bones u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 332 :: Either way I would assume that if Eris knew of the Kimaris family she could probably notice some similarities in him whether or not Tlantli mentioned his appearance or presence :p

The light from the torches was subtle and hued yellow like the sun. Flickering shadows danced on the cave walls and extended their wicked fingers onto the ground. Undesignated warmth illuminated and intertwined with the blaze from the fire. It ruffled the young boy’s fur as he passed moderately by the first flare near his cave.

The abrupt transition from the chilled cavity to the open and airy heat of the passage made the coyote suck in a breath, easy enough to be a sigh. Without the light from the torches, he was sure the dark leather bangle would have disappeared in his hands between the shadows. Empty eyes focused on the three fibers that protruded indifferently from the beauty of the braided band. He could feel the warmth on his face as he walked, unaffected by what most others would call a satisfying encounter.

Although Citlali showed little emotion in his irises or expression, he could feel an insufficient amount of irritation arise when a voice, however soft in its tone, interrupted his concentration despite he had only been working for a short amount of time. The boy turned, suddenly feeling the heat become fear of speaking aloud to address another.

She was a beautiful woman, black as the night his Moon lived in, with golden eyes and ear jewelry being her only splashes of color. Her expression held an almost molded curiosity, which reminded the purebred of the younger female he had met when he had first arrived. Wretch, the girl had called herself, and claimed she had her parents lived nearby him and his Aunt.

Citlali only nodded first, but felt a wolf such as herself needed more than a silent greeting.

Hello,

The tan coyote said quietly, still quite unused to the sound of his voice. He hadn’t realized he had dropped his work until now, choosing to remain keeping it lingering by his side. Citlali unexpectedly noticed a hint of recognition spark in the mysterious woman’s eyes.

<style>
.ever-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uPVEL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:5px auto; width:475px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ever-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dashed #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.ever-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.ever-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ever-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
.ever-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ever-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 440 HERP. This is true. >___> I hate assuming things though omfg, ahaha. I have to triple check everything~

The hybrid sought anything to take her mind away from the missing child; momentary distractions were snatched with such fervor she seemed an entirely different creature at times, very nearly hyperactive with energy. The difference between her current feeling and the calm reservedness exuded by the tawny canine before her was immense, seeming nearly palpable, and she forcibly calmed herself. Eris had least expected her old life to catch up with her here and now; Anathema would have seemed an unlikely place for Eterne to follow. Then again, Astaroth had come to this place -- why wouldn't his family? Axi seemed an anomaly, something that had ended up in her possession by coincidence or fate or some strange combination of the two.

The male was fairly young, barely an adult himself, yet he was adorned wildly, with a silvery tattoo to match the scrawled and coal-hued shape on his back, unidentifiable in the dim light at he distance. It appeared to be a lizard, but it was rather intricate and would have required minutes of staring to decipher all of its lovely swirled detail, which she had not been afforded. His single-worded greeting was met with a smile from Eris, who took a few steps forward, hesitant and still cautious but rather curious about him; he seemed so like his mother here and now. The hybrid was instantly fascinated, and she couldn't swipe the smile from her face. Blood or not, there was some connection between her and these Kimaris -- she could be sure of that.

“You're Citlali, right?” she asked -- the coal-hued Tuyul was rather certain he was, but would offer him the opportunity to introduce himself, if he so desired. “I'm Eris -- Tlantli told me a little about you,” she explained, still smiling. “I lived in Eterne for a while,” she added, hesitating as to whether to add that she'd known his mother. The subject might have been too sensitive to approach so early in their meeting, and the hybrid shifted awkwardly, wondering again if it was smart of her to so freely share her origin. It was far too late for that -- prior to the arrival of Tlantli or Citlali, the coyote hybrid had told many canines of where she'd been raised. To most, certainly, it was balderdash, unintelligible babble about some distant place they'd never see. It seemed more dangerous to share such things with these canines, however, but Eris had debated with herself, and she decided their presence here, so far from home, a young man and his caretaker -- this did not have anything at all to do with her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]