[M] - with wily charms
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

For Revan. Inferni → D'Neville Mansion. Post #1 of Talitha's mural; 1/4 of the wall is finished, depicting a beautiful garden with blood on the lake. Marked mature for later content. Optime form, afternoon, backyard. 300+

Suddenly the world seemed such a perfect place. Her demons were dispersed, color had returned. The dark goddess found herself enjoying the simple things that her childhood had nurtured; both her guitar and paints had felt the touch of their master again. With the near completion of her magnificent sculpture came the need for a new outlet, and with need came desire. Talitha's desire to transform the D'Neville manor into something more lively was not to be ignored. Paints and brushes in hand, the leggy de le Poer made her way from the Grimwell Caverns to a destination she knew like the back of her fragile hand. She didn't bother to ask Gabriel for permission. His daughter had regained some of her pride and confidence. She was the Aquila's little princess. Permission was merely a formality.

She would do as she pleased, and damn those who told her otherwise to the pits of fiery Hell with a hated uncle and bastard demon.

Where she had managed to find so many containers of paint was beyond the thought of Miss Lykoi; some shop in Halifax had proven useful to her trade. Her materials lay out amongst the sparse grass, on what used to be the backyard of someone's home. Off came the tops. The wet paint glittered in the mid-morning sunlight. Her worn brush dipped into a vibrant ciel blue, perfect for whatever heavens she needed to craft. It slid across the worn siding with such ease. What a difference some color could make.

Hours passed, and the artist created clouds and birds and artificial sunlight to give life to an imagined world. It could have been paradise, the way the trees and bushes grew with flowers dotting the shades of green. It could have been Eden, but it wasn't. Ruining the beauty, sitting atop a glassy lake with calm swans, was marring red. Rich, thick. Blood in painted form, that spread across the water and creeped onto the banks. Its source was undefined for the moment, leaving an eerie chill as crimson eyes sought imperfections. To her, there were none.

A shake of her brush released more paint onto the ground in uneven spatter.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 523(5pts)

It was another day and another new adventure for the young jackal male. Long had he been wanting to visit the mansion, and though he had visited it previously, the last visit wasn't in such good graces to him. Last time he had come here, Talitha was hurt and he had helped save her life, even though it seemed nobody gave him any care or notice for the deed. Ezekial certainly seemed determined to make sure he never did anything, or so it had seemed to him, and though Talitha gave him a smile and thanked him, he still never felt like he had received the thanks he deserved. That was of little matter though. The most important thing to Revan was Tali being safe and well. All other things and characters involved, friendly or not, didn't matter much, though he really didn't like making enemies.

Today was going to be a new experience. Visiting the mansion, the very seat of power within Inferni, or so he was told, was going to be an interesting experience this time, no negativities to bring down his mood this time, and who knows, maybe he would meet some of the leaders here. He had met Kaena, but she wasn't a leader anymore, much to the despair of himself, but he hadn't met any of the other leaders, except Gabriel, whom he had seen at a distance and had to ask who it was with embarrassment.

The first step within view of the mansion wasn't as epic as he had thought. The fact that he had been here before really killed the excitement of seeing it, but at least this time it would be in good graces. The mansion itself was impressive, that was a given, but Revan would never see it again in any other way, hearing Talitha's screams of agony, seeing the pain...or at least that's what he had imagined or remembered seeing. To be honest, a lot of it was a blur, and he hadn't seen or heard from Talitha since then.

As he got closer to the mansion however, it seemed fate had conspired to bring Revan and Talitha together again as he spotted her messing around with the side of the building. Some type of liquid was spread all over the wall and she was currently slinging it on the ground as well. It was only when he got close enough that he realized it was paint, though the red color had made him suspect something else. After all the first time he had met her, Talitha was carving a symbol into her own arm. He gasped in awe as he finally saw what was on the wall, sitting down next to the female. He was in lupus form, as he often did when his optime form wasn't needed.

"Hi Tali, how are you holding up? All healed up from your injuries I assume?" He smiled, hoping that was the case. As he waited for an answer, he took in the details of the painting. "It's beautiful...though of course no where near as beautiful as the one who's painting it."

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Though she didn't realize the presence of another until Revan opened his mouth and spoke, she wasn't startled. The brush was placed against the wooden siding once more, to extend her scene farther. For a moment, she remained silent. She wasn't sure how to speak to the dark male; she'd already met his new plaything, and wasn't impressed by the choice in whore. As her hand dropped to dip the brush in the beautiful sky blue once more, crimson eyes turned to view the younger man. "I'm fine now, yes. And thank you; I never cease to enjoy hearing others call me beautiful," she murmured. Though she never believed a word of her own beauty, she accepted all compliments.

The sky was extended and more clouds were created with a careful hand as she thought of how to address the next issue. Deciding the best course was a blunt accusation, she paused. "I'm ashamed of the choice in lovers you decided to make, Revan. Dogs are filthy creatures." As soon as the final word left her mouth, she returned to her project. The mottled body of some canine creature started to form with paws near the blood, no face yet to determine the model. Another swing of her arm left more paint on the ground, and on her fingers and toes; if she cared more about the earth, she might have been concerned. She'd leave that to her cousins, however. Art was all she cared for in that moment.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Feel free to hit me as many times as you want

Revan smiled at the response, but he seemed to pick up a weird vibe in the air. He padded closer and sat nearby, watching her paint and contemplating any reason why there would be a weird vibe between them. He didn't have to think long however. Her response wasn't surprising. Revan knew a lot of the members of Inferni had a strong hatred, some even so much as to say disgust, for dogs and wolves especially. Revan wasn't among that crowd. "I respect your opinion about the various creatures of the world Tali, but please don't say that in front of me at the very least. I grew up with a pack of coyotes, dogs, and jackals, and most of them were very friendly and not filthy in the slightest. Hell for all I know I could be part dog myself, though I doubt it. My family is a strong mix of coyote and jackal."

A strong silence followed his words as he clamped his mouth shut to watch her paint. It was beautiful really, watching the gentle strokes of the brush forever staining the material underneath whatever color came to the mind's eye of the delicate female standing before him. Watching an artist at work really is a piece of art in and of itself. What was she painting? It seemed to be a landscape with a lot of blood...maybe it was to be a map of Inferni's lands? "What is the purpose of the blood? Is it symbolism for the blood that you share with other families in the pack?"

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]