A Tumble
[html]

Domonick wandered through the area, he had yet again spent the day memorizing everything, he felt like he needed to, since he was back in the pack, he was doing hid damndest to memorize and record every bit of land in and outside the pack.

He stepped carefully over the rocks, trying not to slip, the sound of small bits of snow crunching under his feet and the rocks shifting, popped into his ears. He came to a stop and looked around, eyeing everything, ”Yet another place I haven’t been to.” he said with a smile on his face. With that he kept on walking.

He finally ended up where the trees began, ”At least I don’t have to worry about falling.” he said with a laugh. He stretched and sat down for a moment, taking a break. He stretched out, relaxing. He had been walking around for the majority of the day and he hadn’t really rested, he wasn’t tired, but he thought a small break wouldn’t hurt anything. He looked upward at the sky, holding out his cloth wrapped around, ”Doesn’t hurt anymore.” his voice quiet, the arm only served as a reminder as to his stupidity, and the mistakes he won’t ever make again.

He sat up, scratching the back of his head, letting out a sigh. ”Well, I guess I need to get back to the pack, just in case anything needs to be done there." He stood up and started walking off towards the pack lands.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SHNURRRRK

The sound of crunching caught her attention. Pulling her body from her small cat nap, which she was very unhappy about because she had just only fallen asleep. Clare's chest gave out a slight rumble in protest, not wanting to move no more. She had been walking for days now. Unable to find a nice and safe place to rest. She was hungry and not in the mood for a threat. And by the sound of it, it was a large creature and that was something she couldn't have near her while she slept. Clare slunk her way down a tree she had decided look nice enough and began to prowl for her prey.

The snow made it hard to be all the way silent but she did her best. Her land was a soft poof sound as the snow around the bottom of the tree was crushed under her weight. Clare was gald she was a light colored Cougar. Titling her ears forward, she truged off into the unknown. Each step she took brought her closer to the creature. She could tell it was male, and was a Dog. She always had a issue in telling what type they were. They all lokked the same to her. Butt sniffin', tail chasing, Dogs. Clare gave a small humph and that thought. She had never had any nice so to say encounters with Dogs. They were always rude. She hated rude creatures. Like her birds she thought. Instanly worried that they were following her she turned to look in all directions. They would give out her hiding place for sure. She knew she had made a mistake saving them. Damn her. But after a long look around she was relived that they must still be sleeping. Hopfully she could make a run for it once she finished up her prey. Then again she had tried that and they had ended up finding her anyways. Those birds drove her- Clare caught sight of the Dog.

He wasn't too big. He was nothing she couldn't handle. He would maybe be a challange but she liked one of those. With a purr in her voice and a sly grin on her face she spit out "You are very very loud dog. You have ruined my nap and I am very unhappy." Clare reviled herself all the way from the under brush with a cold stare. "Either say you are sorry and move along fastly, or your body will be eatin' by me and my birds. Thou you look hardly fit for my meal."

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Domonick’s feet crunched under the snow that lay under him, he liked the snow. It was something that only happened in one time of the year, rather than rain which could happen at any time; the snow was something he looked forward to. As he walked, he bent down and picked some up in his hand, eating eat, letting it melt in his mouth to quench his small thirst.

As he walked, he smelled something, someone. His ears perked, he didn’t know who it was, it wasn’t of the pack, and it didn’t smell like a wolf, or a coyote. He continued walking, his body tensing slightly, his ears still perked up, listening for anything. He didn’t know if they were following him, or if he was just going the same way, but whatever it was, he felt nervous.

He looked at the area around him, he was getting closer to Phoenix Valley, he just wondered how close. He shouldn’t have came out alone, but he was stupid enough to do it anyway. ”Shit, if Jefferson catches wind of this, I’m gonna be screwed.” he said under his breath, not liking the thought of what Jefferson would do if something happened. ”Everything’s fine, shut up and keep walking.”

A voice made Domonick halt, his ears flicking in the direction of the noise, he looked to see it was a cougar. She spoke of her nap, of him needing to run or die, Eaten? Kinda harsh. he thought to himself. He gave a small smile, ”Sorry about waking you, I’ve never really been to loud, well unless I fall.” he scratched the back of his head nervously, trying to lighten the mood, his body still tense. He’d never met a cougar before, so he didn’t want to let his guard down. ”Now, I’m sure there isn’t any reason to make any hasty decisions, besides, I doubt I’d be a very good meal anyways,” he poked his stomach,”would be too chewy.”

He slowly circled around the cougar, attempting to pass, something inside him was telling him to be cautious, very cautious. Hardly fit? Well, now that’s insulting. he kept the thoughts to himself, being a smartass right now might not be such a great idea.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: If you could please. Have Domonick make a sudden movement or say the wrong thing. Something to send her over the edge. Sorry for shuch a short post by the way

Clare listen to him try to make small jokes. Bad for him, his sad jokes only made her more angry. Her tail twitched back and forth, slapping her sides slighly as in edging her on. She didn't care that he was trying to be funny or kind. She wanted him gone, and gone quickly. But he wasn't moving fast enough for her. Clare layed her ears back aginst her skull and rumbled a nasty sound. She could feel her claws streach out to their full length as she watched him slowly circle her. Clare's instincs taking full control.

Clare lifted her top lip and snarled a painful noise "Enough. You are trying my patiences dog." She was unhappy. She didn't like him moving. He was too edgy, to weird in his movements. Clare moved forward towards the dog. Ready to take him down if he made any sudden fast movements. She was on edge was well. One wrong movement and it would send her sailing over the edge. She was beyond ready to take on this male dog.

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: ^-^ K and, a post is a post :3 no matter how long

Domonick watched the cougar, she was looking angry, well more than angry, almost downright pissed. Domonick’s ears pressed flat against his head, his claws slowly unsheathing, better safe than sorry. His tail was close to his body, his body tense. He could literally smell the tension in the air. Domonick slowly circled her, licking his lips nervously, eyeing her.

Without really thinking, he remarked, ”Trying your patience, well I guess I should be punished then right?” he smiled. He noticed her moving toward him, he didn’t like that. He couldn’t turn around, if he did there probably wouldn’t be enough time for him to retaliate if anything were to happen, so he kept his body facing her, still tense, claws at the ready.

His feet crunched the show underneath, his breathing slow, shaky, his legs were slightly shaky, he was nervous, but not unconfident, he knew that he wasn’t a weakling. He’d fought big wolves in the past, but never a cougar, he had no idea how fast or strong she would be. He took a step back, then another, quick small steps. Quick, I can bet you one thing, she looks quick, don’t screw up. He looked behind him, ”Now or never.” he said under his breath, he made a lunch backward, a sudden and quick, possibly dire, move.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

BLAHHHTongue Sorry so short once more. The first one I made was soo much better, I sware!

Clare unleashed a scream in anger. How dare him make such remarks to her. Oh how she would drag his bloody body back to his borders and show those muts what she was capable of. Never again would one of there rotten pack speek to her in such a tone. He spoke to a feline like that! In her kind the male would have been punished on the spot. The female would take something from the male. An ear, and eye. Something that the male needed to survive. Clare was going to take everything from this male. Shread him apart. She had been thinking of just leaving him alive but badly wounded at his borders but no she was goin to rip out his damed heart. Clare mind was on over drive and ready to kill. With every step he took away from her she took two steps closer. Her teeth bared and dripping with her suliva. She could tell he was nervous, and this only pleased her more. She could smell it, feel it in the air. But when she least expected it her lepted away from her. Even though she was only a few secounds late in her bound towards her prey she knew it was going to cost her. She had planned to go for his face and rip that ugly smile off but now she knew she would miss and maybe land her strike somewhere along his sholder or chest. Clare screamed once more. How had she let him get that distance. "Ughhhhh!! Die!"

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]