sweating
I've noticed in several different posts by various players that people mention their characters sweating, but canines do not sweat. So I was curious if that was addressed in the rg guide. It's a rather insignificant detail I suppose, but it drives me bonkers when I see it in posts xD
I just have to say:

[html][/html]
I don't believe it is covered in there, no, but you could certainly add that info to the Wolf Behavior Guide.
Were they specific about sweat location? I always assume Rpers are talking about paw pad sweat. Big Grin
If I am remembering correctly location was specified like wiping sweat from brow, or reference to fur damp from sweat. and don't paw pad sweat glade have more to do with scent marking than lowering body temp?

If someone referred to it in nervous sense I could see it that way. And often I think its oversight in most cases
Huh. Don't think that's mentioned anywhere on the RP guide -- nor is the fact that canines don't have tear ducts and can't really cry (... right? >_> I think, anyway). Also, fun fact: wolves do actually have belly buttons, sort of. >___> The weird things Sie thinks of in posts, tralala.

Buuuut I agree with Bobbi, the wolf guide in the Member Guides section of the RP guide. I had initially hoped it would be more... wolf/canine body language and behavior type things, but I think this stuff sort of fits in there -- how to remember you're writing as a wolf/canine thing rather than a human or a humanish wolf. X3 Fleshed out significantly, I think that page should probably be on the RP guide somewhere rather than tucked away on the Wiki, but at its current state it's a bit too bare-bones. ;_;