Screaming in the silence;;
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 12 April

Setting: Inferni Borders

Time: Late Night

Character Form: Secui

It’s night. WC: 233

The wicked stench of coyote filled her nostrils as she neared the pack lands. She wasn’t exactly prejudice of coyotes at first, but with their hate for wolves and their dirty scent, she changed her mind suddenly. She knew these were dangerous lands for her, and walking almost into them was life threatening, but she had the urge to do so. Usually her urges were a good thing, and they rarely got her in trouble. So she trusted herself.

She kind of pictured the lands to be barren and empty, but it wasn’t. It was beautiful in its own ugly way. Whatever. She dismissed her own thoughts about the coyotes and continued on until she found a nice spot under a secluded tree to rest her rump. She padded over, and reclined to her haunches. She was in her big, fast Secui form just in case she needed to fight. She would stay silent and respectful until someone invaded her bubble. She flopped down onto her stomach and lay there, but with her head up watching everything around her. There were various birds and bugs chirping and buzzing throughout the silence of the night. Her night vision eyes glowed in the night light, and she stayed still. She knew her eyes would give her away if someone were to approach anyway, but it was best not to draw attention where you’re not wanted.

[/html]
[html]

Feel free to hit me as many times as you want

Revan, currently in his lupus form, had been on a late night patrol and he was finally allowing himself a break. Some wondered if he ever pushed himself too hard, but now that he had a family on the way, Revan needed to stay in shape, as well as contribute to whatever he needed to contribute to keep his leaders happy. The time was perfect, the moon high above him, and when it reached it's peak, Revan would be finished with his night patrol and would be heading back to the den, which conveniently enough wasn't far from where he was. His tail swished quietly through the air at the thought.

The happy feeling was short lived however as Revan suddenly picked up an alien scent, though the species part was familiar. There's a wolf on Inferni lands? A quick but quiet run got him within pinpointing distance of the trail and within moments confidently followed it, keeping low and calculating every little step until his eyes picked up two little pinpricks in a bush up ahead. Every so often they would disappear, but that didn't give him a clue as to whether or not the trespasser had seen him.

Regardless, Revan wasn't afraid. He had been training well, keeping very well in shape, and he knew what his job was. Proudly, showing dominance but not trying to provoke a fight, Revan took a few steps into the light of the moon. "Outsider, you are trespassing on Inferni's packlands, please state your name and your business here." This was the pivotal point, the time when Revan's thoughts were on a hair trigger, ready to respond to whatever happened next, whether it be violent or diplomatic. Such is the life of a scout, ever prepared, detail oriented, finely honed, silver tongued, whisper quiet, lethal life. He wouldn't have it any other way.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. WC: 267

The night was quiet and Axelle sat there quietly listening to the crickets chirping. Her relaxation was disturbed, however, when she caught a nearby scent of a coyote. And it kept getting stronger, which meant the coyote was drawing closer. She stood in her spot with her hackles raised slightly, and her ears pointed forward in alert mode. The brute came out from the darkness of the night and showed himself in the moons light.

He was kind of short for a coyote, but he stood tall. All the little ones believed they were tough. Fighters, while all they were, were just pip squeaks. She stepped forward into what little light the moon was showing, but awfully close to her tree, and showed herself. She was nervous, but it didn’t show on her bodily expressions or in her face. Just in her mind. She kept her eyes on him, not trusting him at all.

Technically, I am not on the pack lands, I’m on the border. Made sure of it. I’m not too close to the actual lands, am I?

She must’ve been or else he wouldn’t have come to find her. She kept her eyes on him, now looking at his features and realizing he was quite handsome for a coyote. She loved the bigger ears he had. The shortness she didn’t know if she could do with, but it was a minor setback.

I’m Axelle, and I’m just a traveler. Hence, I’m passing through.

That was all he needed to know. It was all he asked. Her name and her business, which she stated both.

[/html]
[html]

Revan patiently stared at the pinpricks until finally he saw movement, and the female showed herself to the light of the moon. Well..this certainly wasn't what Revan had expected. A female wolf stood before him, half snow white, and half jet black. Such a unique coat color... The moment the last word left the female's mouth, he took a deep sniff around him, spotting the line of skulls before he managed to pick up the scent. "Well I suppose you're not actually trespassing then, though you are fairly close for the comfort of the pack."

It wasn't hard to notice the look she was giving him, even in the darkness. He wasn't stupid, he knew he wasn't exactly bad looking, but it still always managed to surprise him as to how many looks he could receive in the presence of females. With Axelle's introduction, Revan didn't see any more reasons to be defensive or hostile to the wolfess. She wasn't trespassing, and he had done his job. Now he was curious about the wolfess, so he decided to approach her, albeit slowly so as not to startle her.

"Axelle, hmm? That's a unique name, just like your fur color. I'm Revan and obviously I am a member of Inferni. I don't really share the pack's dominant prejudice of wolves or dogs however, as I grew up in a pack with many different species of dogs, coyotes, wolves, and jackals, and they all didn't seem inferior or worth scummy treatment to me." He sniffed deeply at the air. "Tell me Axelle, are you part-wolf, or are you pure-wolf?" By this time Revan was close enough for her to see all of his details, particularly his face tattoo, and he could see her as well.

How did he become so lucky?

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Post with Kemo for God Sakes !! I’m going to PM you. WC: 252

The coyote brute stepped closer toward her. It was then that she noticed him eying her fur color, as most others did, but not with such obvious expressions. She didn’t mind, though. You’re fairly close for the comfort of the pack. She was, wasn’t she? Axelle took a step sideways and looked toward the brute.

I am? Well, I can leave if you’d like. I’m not one for trespassing.

She didn’t exactly like getting into things while trespassing because then it was definitely her fault, and she couldn’t pin the blame on anyone else. Plus, trespassing was bound to get bloody most of the time around these parts. Especially Inferni. She began to walk off slowly knowing either he would answer her, or stop her from going. His next sentence did, however, and she stopped and faced him again.

This one brought up the fur color. What a brave soul. Not many had done so, probably out of politeness for not making her feel weird about it. The thing was, though, it didn’t make her feel weird at all. It actually made her feel kind of special that she carried a gene that made others notice her. The other, now she knew as Revan, kept sniffing the air probably trying to get information on her. He was still asking questions, which gave her the gist that he wasn’t getting much from the air.

All wolf. And yourself? Are you all coyote, or half and half?

She smiled at the fur color part.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Revan nodded. "I could have told you all wolf, you have the characteristics that spell it out, but I don't like to make assumptions, some get offended if they're not pure wolf and you tell them they are such, same with other species. There are so many different mixes and variations it's hard to keep track of just how much purity is left in the world." He chuckled, more to himself than to Axelle, but he did notice the smile.

Revan sat down on his haunches. "Actually I'm half coyote and half jackal, though I do believe there's some dog and even wolf mixed in to my gene pool somewhere. It's one of the reasons why I don't hold a prejudice for wolves or other species, I'm a walking mix myself." He couldn't help but eye her, taking in the minute details even in the dark. "Axelle, I hate to be rude but would you mind if we took this conversation a bit farther from the borders? I just don't want you to get in trouble in case another scout comes patrolling through here, they might not be as forgiving as I am." He stood, definitely interested in getting to know a little more about the wolfess standing before him.

"If you want to follow, I know a nice place close by we could walk to and have some privacy. It's a nice little stream that you can swim in, complete with waterfall, and the water's warm this time of night." He smiled warmly. And if anything does happen, there's always the shed. He mentally chuckled.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

PPed a little with them getting there—could change if you want

WC: 301

…a walking mix… She pictured a wolf with a lot of different colors and body parts walking around. The small legs of the jackal, the many colors of the wolf and jackal, one big ear of a coyote and one small ear of a wolf. She snickered to herself. It was a funny image. She was still looking intently at Revan, listening or at least looking like she was.

At his next proposal, she nodded. Being a little farther from the borders might have been a good idea. Then she could let her guard down a bit. Swim? She wanted to.

She walked closer to him, and now her coat caught the full effect of the moonlight. Her coat was shiny, maybe her fur was in good condition. She didn’t understand it though, she never really bathed. But she didn’t smell, either. When they started walking away from the borders, she could already feel her body becoming less tense. Even though Revan was a complete stranger at the moment, she kind of felt comfortable with him. Almost like she had nothing to worry about, which was weird because she always had something to worry about.

They reached the little place in a short amount of time, and it did have a nice little stream. Axelle padded right over to it without saying anything. She bent her head over it and lapped up some water, then just totally nose dived into the water. It wasn’t that deep, but she was capable of drowning if she wanted to. She emerged about five seconds later and shook the water from her head. The rest of her body still underneath. The water was warm. Strange. She looked around for Revan and when she found him, she smiled.

Come in!

She wouldn't mind a little company.

Act speaks thinks

<style type="text/css">
.heart b {font-weight:none; font-family: century gothic, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:2px;}
.heart .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.heart i {font-weight:italic; font-family:century gothic, sans-serif; color:#000000; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heart u {font-weight:underline; color:#D84681; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.heart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heart {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#C8B29A; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/mr9qgh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]