Murderer of a Murderer
backdated to the 7th

SHAW! 8D

The hybrid woman already knew her way to AniWaya so it was not much of a shift to find the art orientated pack that resided next to it. Every few minutes the woman checked the grisly cargo that occupied the bag she was carrying. The wheat bag had been scented with anything she could find to disguise the smell of blood. Although what she had in it was already drained of its blood the strong scent still lingered heavily. Tan tipped, folded over ears swiveled constantly, searching for any sign of danger or approach, and the dark grey paw that was not holding onto the bag clutched in its grasp a blood encrusted hunting knife with a razor sharp edge and serrated cutting blade.

Quite suddenly the woman reached a scent border and stopped her forwards loping, she stared critically at the scents that marked the edges of claimed territory. Jace threw back her head and howled, respectfully requesting the leader of this packs council, she had something important to give to him.
[html]
WC: 331
OOC: I'm so sorry for the delay, i haven't been feeling up to rp last few days but i think i'm getting better.

Shaw was sitting in one of the trees. A rare thing for him to do, but he had to think, to get away, and this was the best place for him to go. Though he knew it would be too good to be true that he’d have the whole day to himself, especially now with Demetrius around. He was just like any other pup... except he was dead. Demetrius was acually settled and watching shaw as he whittled something. So far it was just a random shape, Shaw would shape it more when he thought he knew what it would be but as the howl came to his ears he figured it would have to wait. Putting the wood and the knife in his satchel he climbed off the tree and wordlessly walked to the boarders. It had been only a few days since his mate had left, and he missed her dearly. Looking out he saw an unfamiliar shape at the boarder and then the scent of blood came to his nostrils. He was alarmed at first but suddenly this scent was all too familiar.,, but... how could it be? he killed him right? Unless this female found him half dead? Whatever the case Shaw was not going to pass judgement. He looked at her, posture, wondering what brought her here and with the bag that smelled greatly of an enemy.

“My name is Shawchert Menue, and you are at Cercatori d’ Arte’s borders. Is there something I can help you with?”

He asked formally staring at her, trying to ignore the bag, but keeping his attention on the woman. Demetrius padded beside Shawchert wordlessly as well, looking at the bag, but Shawchert suspected the woman could neither see nor hear the boy, as that was the way things were with him. He would do what he could to not look like a fool to the woman if the boy started asking questions to him.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
ooc: if you're uncomfortable with Jace being able to sense a spirit with Shaw then i'll take it out Smile
500+

Jace waited with both patience and impatience, she wanted this whole ordeal washed from her paws for good, never to be spoken of again but she also wasn't really enthusiastic of meeting the male who had suffered just as much if not worse than she had due to the monster's sick twisted fantasies. Her tail twitched with restlessness and her ears laid flat against her head, the woman did not want to be here at all and it showed in her body language. Jace looked to the sky and saw the clouds that obscured its blueness, spring was here and with it would come the rain and storms.

Her head came back down as she heard the approach of another and smelt his scent, no doubting this was the leader of the art pack that lived here. The male that came to greet her was enormous and built in proportions that Jace could barely grasp, she was almost 6 foot tall herself but this man was much taller than herself. Where she was thin and willowy he was built like a oak tree and Jace began to wonder if coming here was a good idea at all for this man was scary and now that he was here Jace didn't know how to speak what she had come to say, the she wolf looked down at the bag she held and then back to the man who introduced himself as Shawchert. A small wave of heat hit her from somewhere to the man's side and Jace knew that Shawchert was being followed by a spirit of someone dead, whether not he was aware of it was his own business.

She looked at him with her dead emotionless eyes,

"I know what was done to you and your offspring, and I know how much sick pleasure he got from doing it." There was no doubt as to who the he was for the scent of his blood percolated the area and was thick in both of their noses. She hesitated before taking a few steps forwards and dropping the bag that contained Argul's head at his feet and then returning to her former place, the scent of pain and mourning poured from the female. "After you wounded him, he escaped and traveled to Phoenix Valley where he proceeded to to vandalize the grave of my dead pups. Be comforted that this monster suffered greatly and for many, many hours before I killed him." The woman took another few steps backwards, she had emptied her words onto this man who was daubed with red, now she had nothing more to say. Her mismatched eyes held her pain within deep down in her soul so that only her scent gave it away, Jace had suffered but so had the man before her, Argul had taken one of his young from life and into death and that was who's spirit she suspected was following him. Shawchert could dispose of the monster's head in anyway he saw fit, burn it, throw it into the ocean's, bury it, Jace did not care. She would never confide to anyone that she had devoured the man's flesh.
[html]
WC: 311
OOC: not a problem as long as she can't see him ^^

Shawchert was quiet, he listened as she spoke to him of the animal that had ravaged his pack lands. He knew she didn’t have to say his name, and he trusted her words of Argul’s torture, for how would she know where to find Shawchert... or for that matter to find him at all. His hand went absently to the bracer on his right wrist, a growl came from his throat as she’d mentioned her own pups who’d seemed to have been previously dead, but Argul was digging them up. The man must have been despirate. Frowning he looked down at the sack, then back to Jace, not wanting to touch it.

“I thank you for this, though I would have believed you without his head, I suppose the best thing to do is burn it, so that it no longer haunts our minds. Would you like to help me? Since it was not only I who has been effected by him. I do not wish to bring show to my fellow pack mates. Knowing he is dead should be good enough for them.”

He said, looking around, he could see a few rocks, and dried timber, it would be easy to build a fire, he would just have to see if Jace wanted to help him or not. He could see she still suffered and he was sure the both of them wanted this put behind them more and more. Shaw knew that she would put it behind her quicker, as she didn’t have her child’s spirit wandering about her. Though, Shaw found it slightly comforting when he was around... most of the time. He didn’t move, to touch the bag, the smell of the man’s blood was proof enough, He already had a look at a headless figure and that was enough for Shawchert.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
N'aww she can't see him, just feel the heat he gives off Big Grin

300+

The woman stood stiff as Shawchert took in her words, she watched as his hand came to the bracer on his wrist and the woman flinched slightly as a growl left his lips, despite their size difference there was an understanding between the two of them, they were both mourning for lost children that had died before they were supposed to and both taken by a monster of the wost sort. Lucifer had caused her to go into early labor and the blame rested solely on his black shoulder. she knew the details of Shawchert's pup's death and it made her want to weep for the woman who'd had her son's blood spilled upon her person. Jace was glad she had done what she had to the monster, karma always came back to those who deserved it although it didn't always send the right vibes to those the did not deserve it, Shaw's pup, Orin and her own pups and herself among those.

Mismatched orbs observed the man's actions and her head tilted to the side as he offered her a place besides him while he burned his enemy and child's murderer's head, even though she had been granted the honor of forcing Argul's life to prematurely leave his body. "I.. I would like to assist you in this." The woman followed his gaze as he located the needed equipment for fire creation. As Jace looked around again she felt another burst of heat from the spirit that followed Shawchert as well as a small trickle of emotion that was too less to identify. She looked at the red marked man and again wondered if he knew.

"Do you know, that you have a spirit attached to your soul, it follows you." The woman's intense but dead eyes found the man and awaited his reaction. Some people did not believe that she could sense the spirits but that was their opinion, Jace knew the truth.
[html]

WC: 376 OOC: Wheee!

Shawchert felt bad he let out the growl, but he couldn’t help it, to do something as what Argul had done, defiling the already dead... it was just as bad as murder, and to disturb the dead pups’ bodies, it was twisted, insane, Niro was glad the man did not pass on his genes. At least he hoped he hadn’t. At Jace’s answer he smiled.

“I’m glad, if you could find some wood, and some brush to start the fire, i’ll get the rocks so that he does not burn down the forest too.”

That would have been ironic, to start a forest fire just to send off Argul, and never to be haunted by him again. He was about to get up when she said something about a spirit, and looking down he wondered if he’d seen his son. Demetrius looked up at Shawchert and shrugged but said nothing, the boy was indifferent about what was going on right now, only staying as close as he could to his father as possible, turning to Jace he wondered if he should tell the truth or not... but the man couldn’t really lie not to her, the one who’d made absolutely sure Argul could never kill again.

“Yes I know”

But he would not elaborate, standing up he started searching for big enough rocks that would suit for a good fire pit, Demetrius hesitated only a second before he moved over with Shaw, who was now piling up good rocks to put around the disembodied head. How ironic, he thought, to see his son’s murderer to have such a fate as his own son, though Shaw would have liked to see the man’s entrails being torn apart by coyote’s he wouldn’t get his way in that. Once he was finished he started putting the rocks around the sack, the stench getting to his nose and he had to rub it every once in a while until he was done. He waited for Jace before searching his back for his flint, the easiest way to produce fire, and there was plenty of the rock around that would cause such sparks to happen. Or he would have difficulties creating fire.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
yheiii Big Grin slight pp to move it along Big Grin hope you don't mind
800+ 10 points

Note to all: Jace is not actually performing magic or calling forth true demons, she is engaging in a rite that was performed in her native pack, any reaction from the elements are purely coincidental which Jace believes to be a sign from the 'demons'

Again she listened to his words, he wished her to help gather supplies to start the fire that would burn his head, in her tribe this would have been a great honor to bestow upon a person, to ask them to help burn the head of an enemy and Jace felt some kind of stirring and remembering in her cold dead heart as she set to the task given to her, collecting wood and tinder brush. As she picked up each stick or piece of brush she murmured words in the language of the north, they were supposed to be spells and prayers to their God of Fire that would help their fire burn hot and for a long time as such was necessary to survive up in the arctic during harsh summers and even harsher winters.

She returned with what she had collected and helped the Alpha of this territory to arrange them in the required manner, then she stepped back as he brought out his flint to start the fire with. Jace moved to sit down near the pile of twigs, rocks and brush, bringing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them remembering her past. Many a time she and her sister had trekked out a few days walk from wherever the pack had settled and started up their own fire and watched the lights that flashed across the night's sky, keeping together for warmth and comfort. Jace felt a hot flash of anger rising up he throat, the pack would pay one day she would make sure of it and she wouldn't leave any survivors.

Shawchert fiddled with his flint and Jace continued to stare into nothing before a flurry of activity had hr looking up, a bird had left its perch and was flapping hurriedly as it realised it was falling rapidly towards two predators. The bird's angry squawks brought her out of her trance like state and Jace instead focused on the necklaces that adorned her throat, Argul had taken Shawchert's young just as that patrol had taken Lily's young, Jace's sister Elsie. Looking again to the sky that was now swirling with angry blues and greens and greys, Jace whispered again in the language of her people to the demons that she knew were watching with eager eyes and hands,

"Demons of the North, hear my plea, take the soul of this murderer of the young, innocent and vulnerable. Take it and give him the punishment he deserves for all of eternity, the punishment that could not be delivered in life but will stretch on in death. As a sacrifice I give you the fur from my body and the blood that runs in my veins." Jace grasped some of the white fur of her chest and pulled it from its place on her breast allowing it to scatter to the air and be blown around by the winds, next she sliced open the skin at her wrist allowing the crimson liquid to well up and then drip down through her fur and land onto the ground. As her blood touched the ground the wind suddenly seemed to pick up even more violently, tugging at her fur and hair making it twist and turn in the air. Jace closed her eyes and sucked in a breath through her nose, the demons had agreed to her request and from the feel of it were eager to get started on Argul's punishment as only demons could perform. The wind blustered against her and she swore she could almost here their voice whispering in her ears, 'hurry hurry child of the arctic, the guilt ones soul awaits for us, time passes and yet we are still hungry.'

She looked at Shawchert who was still fussing about with his flint and was surprised at how little time had passed, only about thirty seconds it had taken her from the start of her prayer to the end and her sacrifice to the demons of the north. Observing the man with her mismatched eyes Jace decided to tell him a little of the tradition that she was showing here,

"In my birth pack it is believed that upon the death of the body the soul that occupies the whole of the body congregates to the head so to stay all together and travel onto the afterlife in one piece. But before that can happen if the head of the fallen or enemy is not burned then the souls of the deceased stay trapped within the head for two summers and winters so that the body can truly return to nature before the soul can pass on, usually if left whole the souls of the enemy will cause bad luck and misfortune to befall any and all nearby. If the head is detached from the body and burned though the souls are forced to move on into the arms of the demons that await them." The woman lapsed into silence.
[html]

WC: 329 OOC: So not matching that XD

Shawchert was about to light the fire when Jace started speaking in another language, doing things he didn’t quiet understand, but he waited, as he figured this was some sort of ritual that she wanted to perform, though he didn’t think Argul needed aany rituals, he figured it was good to keepthe man’s spirit at bay, after all Demetrius was with Shaw, it was a good thing he didn’t have Argul with him too and he would continue to do his best to prevent this. Once Jace was finished and she explained what she did, Shaw resumed lighting the fire, catching a spark on some of the brush, the fire finally got going and black plumes of smoke drifted up as the area around the brush caught as well. Shawchert wordlessly stood back, looking down at the bag that held the head of his enemy.

“Then I am glad I decided to burn him rather than throw him in the ocean where he could have been torn apart by the beasts of the ocean.”

Shawchert said calmly to Jace, though he still looked at the fire. He didn’t want anything left of the dark male that had killed his son and forced Orin and their children away. He hated the man for all he had done to him, and it hurt even more to know he would not get to be that father he always wanted to be. Looking down he saw Demetrius staring at the lit fire as the smell of burning fur and flesh came to Shaw’s nostrils. The boy was just staring at the fire, but not moving. he didn’t seem too uneasy around the fire, and he seemed to know what was going on. Shawchert wondered if this would force his son to leave too, but he couldn’t see any difference in the pale pup. He still looked solumn and lonely, and Shawchert wished he could somehow comfort the boy.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
OOC: will be adding to this laaaater Big Grin

300+

Once her short ritual was complete Shawchert set the bag and the surrounding kindling on fire, Jace watched as the fire gained in strength and height with still eyes that only had mind for the grain sack that was quickly disintegrating around the flesh and bone but by the time the bag had burnt completely to bits the head was well concealed by the roaring fire. The flames filled the sky with greasy black smoke that made her lungs ache although she gave no sign that this was the case, the scent of sizzling skin and fat was soon filling their noses as the murderer burned and shriveled before their eyes.

They stayed together long into the afternoon and early evening watching the fire burn first more intense and then when it reached its peak and lessened, by that time their bones and flesh of Argul were naught but thick ash, fragments of charred bone and nothingness. As the last of the fire burnt itself out Jace stood to her feet and brushed at her fur in case any of the ash had managed to collect in it. Now his spirit was gone she had nothing more to add to this conversation that could keep her here. With a short sigh the woman turned her back on the dead fire, on Shawchert and on the spirit of his son and began walk back in the direction she had come from, she stopped for just a second and turned her head slightly,

"May the Great Wolf, Fenrir smile his favor down upon you and yours Shawchert Menue. Goodbye..." and like the ghosts or spirits of the dead that she believed in, Jace disappeared into the night with barely a sound, fading away into the dusk as though she had never been, only her lingering scent remaining on the grass