Blood Stained Snow
[html]
Almost directly after Domonick's fight.

Domonick stumbled through the woods, blood dripping, leaving a trail behind him, snow turning bright red. The bleeding was stopping, but it was still flowing. He had taken the wrapping from his arm, which was scabbed over, and held it against the slashes across his chest, it was already soaked, but it still helped. Blood flew from several other cuts on his body, but his chest being the worst.

He came to a stop, leaning against the tree, trying to catch his breath. He grunted softly, looking down, ”Damn it, it hurts.” it was burning. He hadn’t been in a fight in a long while, he was lucky to even have made it out. ”Maybe I need to stop being cocky.” he said softly, letting out a small, breathy chuckle. He pushed off from the tree and began walking again. He knew he wasn’t far from Phoenix Valley, but it felt like forever. He shook his head, trying to keep himself on his feet. His legs gave out, causing himself to fall to the ground. He let out a moan as he hit, gritting his jaw in pain, ”Not going to just lay here.” He growled softly, lifting himself off the ground. ”Almost there.”

He stumbled forward, only thinking about making it back, finally, he stumbled through, into the Valley. He let out a gasp of a laugh; he swallowed roughly, trying to keep his feet moving forward. ”Gotta find someone.” He came to a halt, his legs once again buckling beneath him, causing him to fall. He didn’t bother getting up, he rolled over, blood staining where his chest hit, his fur wet. He looked up at the night sky, looking at the stars. ”Maybe, this really is the end.” he smiled gently, thinking about the way things had come to an end. While in these thoughts, the members of the pack flashed through his mind. Thinking about them, a small flash seemed to pass through Domonick’s eyes.He sat up, weakly, and dragged himself over to an old protruding stone, and sat beside it, propping himself up against it. He took a deep breath and let out a howl, before being cut off from a coughing fit. The majority of the bleeding had stopped, which was a hopefully a good thing. ”Stay awake Domonick, you’re not ready to leave just yet. He smiled again, fighting yet again to make sure he would see this life continue.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Virgil was still thinking about his son. They had reached some rapport with each other and were starting to heal each others mental wounds. He had more or less come out of his usual endless pit of black despair. He still had moments when he had lots of depression over what had happened. This was one of them. He was missing his mate. He gave a rueful smile. At least something good was going to come from his bouts of depression. To clear his mind he would need to go on long walks in the territory. Which would allow him to get to know it.

He suddenly stopped as a strange but familiar smell hit his nose. Blood. He saw its trail and decided to follow it. whoever it was would help. And although he had little medical knowledge, if there was this much blood the person would be really weak. He heard the howl and took off running. He was in his preferred form, secui, so he had plenty of speed. He reached the poor injured person and took an assessment of the injuries.

Hello. Would you like help? Then he realized that he should at least introduce himself. My name's Virgil Hall. My son is Falgar. He didn't know if this wolf knew his son or not. He waited patiently for this wolf to decide whether or not to accept his help.
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the crap quality of it. Half asleep, but I wanted to get a post in ^-^;; sorry, I can change it if any problems.

Domonick looked up at the night sky. His chest was still hurting, but it was easier to move without pain striking through his body, albeit it still hurt like hell. He winced in pain as he adjusted himself. ”She really got me good.” he said under his breath. He took a deep, raspy breath, before sharply exhaling from the pain. Short, small breaths. he thought to himself. He closed his heads, breathing carefully. The pain wasn’t as bad as it had been, it was starting to fade a little, but it wouldn’t go away so easily.

Domonick moved the rag away to look at his chest, a grimace coming over his face. ”Well, that sure as the hell isn’t pretty.” he laid the rag by his side, his chest wasn’t bleeding as much, only slightly. He laid his head back against the stone, closing his eyes. He felt horrible, he just hoped that it didn’t get worse, this was the first time he’d been in a situation outside of the Valley, and because of this, he didn’t think he’d wanna leave again.

As he rested his eyes, he heard footsteps approaching, his ears twitched in direction of the sound. He opened his eyes, to be met by a wolf. The wolf gave off a scent of the pack, so he was able to relax. Dominick let a weak smile come across his face, ”Hello Virgil, my name’s Domonick.” he sighed, he thought for a moment if he knew who Falgar was, but it didn’t ring any bells, ”Sorry, but I don’t know him. As for your offer, help would be nice.” he smiled. ”I, I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.” the words came out soft, tiresome.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: That's OK. Sorry about the shortness.

IC: He gave a small smile to this wolf. Domonick. I'd go on with more pleasantries but you look pretty bad. About his son, he shrugged. That's fine. I was just curious as to who knows my son. He had to wonder how many friends his son did have. But that was a question for later. Right now he needed to help Domonick.

About helping him, he asked, Where should I help you get to? He shifted into his optime form, which took a few moments. How exactly do you need help? He was eager to help his fellow packmate any way he could. The reason that I haven't been around is that I've been trying to, well, get reacquainted with my son.
[html]
OOC: Sorry for this taking so long :/

Domonick winced slightly as he adjusted himself, ”I have a den, not too far from here.” He felt his chest, the slash going across and chuckled, ”If you could help me there, I’d appreciate it. I can walk, but might need someone to lean on.” he let out a sigh, this was the first time he’d ever been in a situation like this, having to ask someone for help for this type of problem, he felt week, stupid almost, for getting into this. If he had just ran away, he wouldn’t be in this predicament.

”I’m sorry if it’s a hassle, I just, kinda ran into something that was rather,” he paused, thinking of the fight between the cougar, ”unpleasant at best.” he let out another wince as he moved, lifting himself to his feet, his legs shaky. ”Too be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever bleed this much before, it’s weird.” he let out another breathy chuckle and leaned against the rock, balancing himself, holding the rag against his chest, not for the stop of blood, it seemed to have stopped, but rather for the paranoia, since he’d never had anything like this happen, he didn’t know what to do.

”Or to Mirror Lakes, water would help, and I don’t think I’d have a problem resting there, the bleeding seems to have stopped, but I need water.” He looked at Virgil, ”You’re son, you two not see each other around, if I may ask of course.” he sighed slightly, leaning against the rock, his hand clutching the cloth.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Angel was so exhausted from the last few nights of first aid missions she had to complete. Because of this Lucifer guy she had to regularly check on the women of the pack to make sure that they would heal from their injuries both mental and physical. Angel had been raped and intimidated once and knew the best ways to cope through it. Now she had spent most of the day in bed only because she needed to catch up on sleep but tonight that pleasure would not last that long.

The smell of blood was strong in the air and it woke Angel from her day dream. She had already helped one wolf with his life threatening injuries and now it seemed she would be required to help with another. Groaning herself out of bed she pulled out her bag and started moving to the location of the scent of blood. Her body skimmed through the grasses at her cabin and with the smell of blood Angel was lucky to bring her surgical supplies and who would think she would come across Domonick her old apprentice? Perhaps he remembered some of the stuff that she taught him.

"Hello Domonick. Get yourself in trouble again did you?"

Angel asked teasing the male just to keep things light. She gave a smile as she leaned down and sat next to Domonick as if to quickly gauge the injuries that had been afflicted on him. She nodded to the second Phoenix Valley wolf and his son that stood nearby. Luckily Angel had caught the words that he wished to go to his cabin and that he needed water. Pulling out a flask that she had grabbed while running out the door she held it to Domonick and smiled. "I can help him to his den if you need. Domonick, looks like you need it, but I can perform first aid there if you wish of it." Angel was trying a different tactic on allowing the wounded to decide whether they needed her help or not. She had been so forceful at times and she hadn't realized it really. However knowing Domonick and seeing his injuries it seemed that he would need it.
OOC: Just to clarify, Falgar is not in this thread (unless he decides to join it). Virgil was just asking if anyone knew his son. Sorry for the confusion.

IC: I'll help you to wherever it is you want to go. At the mention of him running into something unpleasant, Virgil quirked an eyebrow and dryly said, Obviously. But he didn't pry further into the reason for the injury. As for his son, he sighed. It was a bit complicated. Let's just say that he thought I was killed and blamed himself for it. And when I showed up, I think I sent him into shock.

Before they could leave, a female came up to them and offered to help. She pulled out a flask of water and seemed to be the healer and know Domonick. I'll help bring him wherever he would like. But I can leave as well if you like? He looked between the two of them uncertainly.
[html]

Domonick winced slightly again at the pain as he shifted his weight, his ears pressed flat against his head. Domonick looked at Virgil and smiled, ”Thank you, if you didn’t come along, I have no idea what would have happened to me,” he let out a small laugh, ”and to be honest, I don’t wanna think about it too much.” He listened to what Virgil said about his son, he nodded his head lightly, ”I understand, I can imagine what must be going through his mind.”

Domonick heard the voice of another, he looked to see who it was, he smiled when he saw it was Angelique. He hadn’t seen her in, he didn’t know how long. He let out a chuckle to what she said, ”Just a small bit of it, nothing too bad, as you can tell.” he smiled at his small attempt at making light of things. He smiled and accepted the flask she offered, he took a small drink, letting out a slight gasp from the water going down his throat, ”Thank you, I’ll take your help be it here, or my den. As long as I get to see another day is fine by me.”

Domonick looked at Virgil, ”Please, stay, unless, you want to leave, then I have no place to keep you here.” he let a smile cross his face. He felt horrible being in something like this, depending on others to have to help him. He knew that being part of a pack meant looking out for your pack mates, but he still felt ridiculous getting into something like what he did, and now having to bother others

Domonick let out a sigh, ”I’m sorry for taking up both of you two’s time. “ He took a shaky breath, it was hard to breath with the slashes. He made sure his breathing was slow; he didn’t want to cause them to bleed again. He let out a small chuckle, ”This sucks though, I can say that much.”

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Angel nodded as she slipped an arm underneath Domonick and she gave a curt nod to Virgil to do the same if he would so be willing. "How far is your den from here?" Angel asked as she looked in all directions. She knew her cabin wasn't too far from here that she could take him to, but it sounded like he preferred his den so it would be his den that they would go.

"And Virgil do stay! I know we may not have met yet, but you seem like a good fellow to keep company with. Plus with how heavy Domonick is I don't think I could carry on by myself. Perhaps hes been eating too much." Angel teased and stuck out her tongue as she chuckled. Angel remained kneeling on the ground as she waited for Virgil to be ready to lift.