suffering beneath me
[html]
Thread Information

Setting: Hades Beach

Time: Night

Character Form: Optime

A lot of rambling. The gist is that she's standing in the water, staring at the moon. Typical.

Though she hadn't felt the weight of the world on her shoulders since speaking with her father, Talitha didn't see life in positive light. Crimson eyes watched as the waters of the Saltbrooke washed against her wolfish feet. There was distress in her posture, and on the air. Somehow, despite everything she had disclosed to her behemoth King, the princess Lykoi couldn't turn her thoughts from the water-laden grave she had once threatened to throw herself into. On the shores of Hades' Beach, there was no Niro to remind her of the cowards who selfishly tossed life away. Without a sensible voice, she wondered if it wouldn't be the best resort for the family she had put so much love into. Without her whining, without her anger, Gabriel and Ezekiel would be free to do as they pleased. Her brother would have new siblings to watch over and protect, instead of his unstable twin who often ruined everything. Gabriel might manage to stabilize his own life with a replacement for Faolin Mogotsi, whom he once loved so much. It seemed to be Talitha who held the two back. Her jealousy, her outrage, her insensibility toward the world. Once, life had been so clear. Wolves were vile monsters. Now, everything was muddled.

A delicate hand reached down to grasp at smooth stones that had washed up, shaped by time to relieve the surface of all jagged edges. Her arm twisted back, flung forward, and the rock was cast into the brackish waters. Plink. The sound brought back more recent memories, of a time when she had sat on the beach with an unreasonable uncle. No longer did she claim herself a Massacre, or a Mogotsi, or a Holocaust. Though she didn't understand the circumstances around her father's paternal family, she couldn't help but feel a kinship with the de le Poer's she would never met. Her grandfather had died, and the only de le Poers in contact with her now were the ones she lived in Inferni with. Yet she was not, by name, a de le Poer. She had been pushed from the wolfish name by her father and mother, while her brother managed to gain it. Ezekiel probably didn't care what surname he went by, yet his sister couldn't help but be jealous. She was the dark, crimson-eyed image of her mother. Ezekiel gained the striking eyes and fearful name of her lord Father. Why couldn't she?

As another rock was cast into the water, her free hand raised to cover one red eye. What would her life have been like with her mother present? Now, she rarely thought of the red-furred Mogotsi coyote who had loved them so much. She took her father's stance. Her mother was a traitor, leaving her children and mate behind to chase something into the sunset. There was no time to think of traitors, but it did cause curiosity. Without Faolin, her life was open to betrayal and pain, and there was no female to offer guidance. Perhaps it was the reason that she and her father suffered such rifts; did Gabriel have difficulty raising his daughter without a mother-figure present? Of course, that was all in the past. Talitha was full-grown and in messes of her own, and it seemed the past could never been repaired.

Her feet carried her forward into the water, letting it chill her fur and flesh. It was the same as the sea off the Shattered Coast. Freezing, as she imagined hell to be. Her arms crossed beneath the poorly mended ribcage that housed such vital organs she wished she didn't have. As the moon cast a silvery shadow onto the water, she watched the clouds pass it. "I wonder where mother is now," she mused to the air. Leaving Gabriel couldn't have been easy; did she think of them?

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. I hope you don't mind

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron had not spent much time inside the pack lands. She had stuck her nose out and spent time on the boarders and finding out things. She had not wanted to be a huge bother to long standing member here. So she sparsely gathered information and took time to learn. Looking up at the moon it was just so lovely.

unknown to her she had life growing inside her he woman of war was not meant to carry young she was meant to fight and kill. She had never wanted to carry young and she had not thought that the encounter with Hybrid had lead to offspring.

Walking along she found herself nearing a shoreline. She was tired and dirty. Her talk with the leader left her thinking about the packs and the wolves around here. Her home was all Coyote and the only problems they ever had were other coyote clans the wolves left them alone and when they did come they were in need of trade or had goods to trade.

Stopping short she looked out seeing Talitha a woman she had met once before. She was staying in the old gas station that she had showed her. but she found it not a suitable place for her. She would soon find a better place but for now she was content she had a roof over her head. "Hello dear enjoying the water?" She asked as she moved a little closer

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

The approach of Aeron didn't surprise the younger female. As crimson eyes continued to watch the clouds roll by, as her arms remained crossed before her chest, she remained silent. Faolin was on her mind, as was Gabriel. It took a while to clear them. When they were finally gone, she turned her head toward her guest. "I hate the water. It won't let me die." It was working against her, that much was clear, and it was frigid and harsh. God was playing ever more cruel games with the suffering Lykoi princess. "But I suppose it serves a purpose." Thin shoulders raised to a shrug around her neck.

As far as water was concerned, Talitha had once loved it very much. The water was a gateway to the world around her, but now seemed to be nothing worth thinking of. It closed off Inferni, it didn't let her end the life she had come to loathe. Water was an enemy as much as the wolves of the other packs, but she kept returning to it like some lost lover in the night. Like Caillen. A heavy sigh escaped cream jaws as the dark woman made her way back to the beach. "I was simply contemplating the clouds."

Lately, the woman had found it best to guard her internal thoughts over anything else. Why allow members of the clan the chance to either understand or condemn? What use was there in blabbering her dismay all over Inferni? Even Ezekiel couldn't see how his proud sister had fallen to the pit she sat in at that moment. No one could know, though she suspected Gabriel understood without asking. Her shadows had grown. It left a dark stain on the world.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. I hope you don't mind

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron closed her eyes for a moment taking in the fresh air. The woman had not spoken yet and that allowed her a moment. opening them again she mentally noted the slight odd feeling. "Why would you want to die? Though that is non of my business." She said as she sat down.

The rock beneath her was cool and damp. The night was so calm and peaceful. "the clouds." She said looking up. Oh well they were very visable. The night seemed to fresh. "It really is a lovely night." She said.

She hadn't really sought the young woman out but she had wanted to thank her. "I didn't think I would run into you. I have wanted to thank you. The building is wonderful." she said lightly. She was thankful that the woman was there to help her. Though she wasn't certain that she would stay there long.

<style>
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

She wondered herself why she wished so much to die. What purpose did her death serve, other than the selfish chance to leave the world as her family started to find happiness. Gabriel had this new woman, Ezekiel seemed to enjoy being home, and somehow she was bitter. Somehow, despite the love she felt for the two men, she was ever so bitter that they could be happy when she was not. It wasn't their fault. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't their fault, but it didn't settle as easily as she'd hoped. She hated it. God had a plan for her, but how much pain did she have to live through before something good came to her? Would she manage to live through it all?

With a heavy sigh, she turned to face the woman. "We all die in the end anyways. There is no reason I should suffer just because God likes to play games." Maybe she wouldn't know. Talitha understood that her beliefs were not the beliefs of all around her, and she accepted that fact with a grace not seen in her other opinions. She wouldn't argue her point if that were the case. Gabriel understood, and Ezekiel understood, and perhaps even Caillen would listen long enough to his dark goddess to understand, though she knew his faith was far from hers.

The clouds were much more pleasing to think on, and she welcomed the subject as it approached. With a slow nod, she agreed that the night was pleasant, crimson gaze sliding back to the sands and the water. The next words out of the woman's jaws were surprising — She wanted to thank the de le Poer for her help. Talitha's head pulled up, eyes fixating upon the golden coyote. For a moment, she was silent. Thanks were rare for her to hear. "You're welcome." It was simple, but it was all that needed to be said, as confusion clouded her features.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. did you seel the table I made you

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was silent the night was enchanting. She had never found her self so calm in a long while. She had a long trip here and her mind had time to sort through what had happened in less then an hour. God? Who was he what was he?

Aeron looked at her. "God who is that? Why would he want you to suffer" She had no background of religion. She knew nothing of any if someone could show her. "I'm educated but not in religion what is god?" She asked as she looked

Aeron was happy to see that the girl could take the thanks. "You always seem so sad when I see you is there something that causes you pain? Growing up the way she had she never showed emotion outside of home with her mate. She only now was able to cope with feelings.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

She was surprised to hear Aeron's questions. God. Who was God, what was God. Shining eyes of burgundy widened ever so slightly as she looked upon the woman near her. She had never been a priest, or a preacher or even knowledgeable in the ways of the world. All she knew was her own faith, but that was all she needed. Somehow, she would try to enlighten those around her upon that faint and phantom information. Aeron could be the first. "God created everything, or so I've been lead to believe. He watches over us, and tries to keep us from the temptations given by the Devil." The foundation of her life had been set in those facts that had never been proven. "Ezekiel tells me that God is the one who makes the paths we take in our life. I don't know if I believe him; if God loved me, I don't see why He would want me to be unhappy." She had wondered that for so long, but the conclusion she came across was unsatisfactory — was He testing her? It was possible.

Talitha allowed the subject of God to fade into the background, searching the inlet for something else entirely as Aeron commented on her mood. Did she really seem so sad? All the time? Yes, she supposed she did. "I think I suffer for the wrong reasons. Selfishly. Of my own doing." The bad was her fault. She ruined so much, and for what? Her belief that she had destroyed what life Ezekiel could have had without her had come to ruin his little sister, and it was so utterly false. The prime example of Talitha ruining her own experience in life. "It's sadness never the less, but it's unnecessary."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. did you seel the table I made you

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron listened to her speak. God so he was the creator. Maybe she knew who god was or maybe it was the fact that what she had been thought was just another form of what the woman spoke of. "I understand." The words were simple and plain and she had nothing more to say. She didn't really care to talk about such things. Though maybe someday she would learn of the things she spoke of.

"You should not cause yourself suck grief. Look at what you have done in your life. she said. "You are third in command of the clan. Your father our leader you are following in his great footsteps someday even take his place and make your own mark." She said. She was not sure that this would ever come to be but it certainly wouldn't if the girl was dead.

If I suvived the trails or tests that maybe god himself put me through you could. Aeron felt herself not believing the god thing but she would not let that stop her from trying to make the girl smile. "I want to see you happy I want to see you smile." It was the fact that the girl need not be so sad if the sorrow was not needed.

<style>
</style>[/html]