New Loner Thing
Character Name: Lunatoke

Birthday: January 27, 1998

Luperci?: Yup.

Species: Gray Wolf

Currently Played Characters: Um... Lunatoke is it.

How You Found 'Souls: I randomly looked up "wolf RPG". Found this.
Hello there,

You look like you're on the right track, but you're missing some information. If you could please write out Lunatoke's history, that would be most appreciated. Try to aim for 200 words as a guideline; though, you are certainly welcome to write more.

If you could also expand her appearance, that would be great. I know writing 200 words about a simple character seems daunting, but think about subtle things. Try describing her stature (build), her favoured forms (does she prefer Secui, Optime, or Lupus? Does she use them all equally?), her voice, her style of speech, her gracefulness (is she a little clumsy? Graceful? Pretty normal?), and so on! You can check out our guide on filling out your profile for some more in-depth ideas.

Also, it looks like you put some information about your character in the section reserved for you, the player. In the section labelled "Information about yourself", you wrote:
Quote:Lunatoke lives on her own, and hunts fish, and occasionally deer, if lucky. Lunatoke doesn't shift very often, only when needed to create a potion for especially sick creatures or Luperci. She understands no other languages other than high speak.
You could add this to her personality if you wanted, perhaps adding a section entitled "Lifestyle", for example. To do this, you can add the information to your personality, like so:
Code:
Lunatoke is both kind, respectful, and direct. She speaks her opinion shen needed, and shows her respect when the time is right.

She speaks in a sharp tongue, but has a good humor about her. She adores pups, even ones that are creatures.

She is of Ortus descent, of what she has heard. Lightningtow, the leader of Valley Place, told Lunatoke at one time that her parents were from his clan. As such, she became good friends with the Valley Tribe, but was careful not to show too much favor, to lose respect from other Tribes.

One of Lunatoke's best friends is Torastone, living in Wood Tribe. They go hunting together for deer and elk at times, although mostly they are not very successful. (Hey, two wolves against a herd. What did you expect?)

<b>Lifestyle</b>
Lunatoke lives on her own, and hunts fish, and occasionally deer, if lucky. Lunatoke doesn't shift very often, only when needed to create a potion for especially sick creatures or Luperci. She understands no other languages other than high speak.

Next, the information you have in the "Other Characters" section may be better-suited in your history section. The "Other Characters" section of your profile is intended for members to list other characters they currently roleplay at 'Souls. Smile

Also, one phrase stood out to me: "One of Lunatoke's best friends is Torastone, living in Wood Tribe. They go hunting together for deer and elk at times, although mostly they are not very successful. (Hey, two wolves against a herd. What did you expect?)"

Note that you can explain this in her history, but you can't invent packs that live in the 'Souls area. The accepted packs are listed in the Game Statistics thread if you'd like to take a look! While you're welcome to invent these packs living somewhere else, such as in Ontario or New Brunswick (they are the two closest provinces to Nova Scotia, if you're wondering why I picked them!), you can't create packs in 'Souls in the way I think you tried in your profile.

I hope that helps. If you could please make those changes to your character's profile and then post here once you've finished, I or another Administrator will look over it again and see if we can accept you into 'Souls.

Thanks for your understanding! Smile

- Tammi
Thanks. I fixed my profile and wrote up a new post. If someone could reply to that, I'dbe grateful; I've been off the internet and have been looking forward to playing the little wolf under the stone roof.

... HERPADERP
Okay, now I REALLY changed it. I didn't see the "UPDATE PROFILE" button. Now it's fixed. YAYS, now can I play 'Souls? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE