[M] Murphy's Law
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Ello peoples

Despite all the warnings that Jefferson had given, the woman decided to travel off by herself. She had arrived home last night to a half eaten pantry and let her frustration get the best of her, now, she paid for it with exhaustion. Rendall needed to hunt, and in order to hunt she needed silence, which was not possible with another there to acompany her. She had started her morning making her way up the ridges around the meadow where she first found a good supply of hares during the winter but, here in the spring the hares had moved on and thus Rendall fallowed. Her morning prooved dry and unfruitful, not even signs of tracks, but as she made her way further into the forest she found scat and a small trail, which lead ehr to the ravine she traveled down now.

Her footing wasnt very good and she had to keep from slipping a couple of times. However, her bow in hand and her arrows tightly secured, she managed to make her way down the bottom of the steep incline. There at the bottom she found herself plenty of tracks as well as a large clear pool and trees to offer herself shade. She sighed in relief as she looked at the shade Finally, now I wont stand out like a sore thumb she thought happily. The sun shone down on her making her blue highlights sparkle like a saphire among the emerald forest. Rendall moved to sit underneath the tree, as she did she realized just how hot she was. The pool looked especially inviting.

She made sure noone was around as she stripped down and lowered herself into the cool water, sighing with happiness. She stayed there for a while, letting herself forget time, before she knew it she saw little brown creatures running around all over the place. "Of course the little fuckers are here." She frowned, back to work. She went to get out of the pool when the scent invaded her senses. It was strong and musculine, and by far not Peonix Valley. She quickly searched for her bow but found it uselessly sitting by her abandoned dress. Nervous but already knowing she couldnt reach it in time she turned, lowering her body into the water up to her neck and waiting for the invader to show his face. Trying her best to hide her fear behind a mask and think of ways to somehow reach her bow or call for help.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OC: Sorry for the short post, playing Easter bunny in the morning and still working on a gift, and not even half way done.

Lucifer was taking down members of the Valley one by one, he wanted just the female to run to him and be at his control. The black monster had been slowly making the pack lands more and more of his home. He didn’t bother to join, he would rule these lands, he would take them form the one eye asshole that bossed him around and he would turn these lands into a playground for those who did not mind living life on the wild side. Watching the female lowering her-self into the water that she was once bathing in, the black male shook his head as he stepped out of the shadows, a hand ran though his navy blue mow hawk. ”Why do you fear me?” The monster moved from the shadows as he watched her, he could smell the fear rolling off her of her cute little white face. She was not the best looking female in the lands but she wasn’t god awful ugly either, he could bless her with a covering of him for free and call it a job of honor and pride to keep his name going around.
[html]

It's fine lol

Rendall fought not to glower at the tall black male approaching her. She may not have had the best of luck in love but no way in hell wa s she this desperate. "Your the intruder..... Lucifer" She still fought her fear even as she could feel her muscles in her legs begin to quake with the urge to run towards the bow. Instead she stayed her ground, the sunlight making her naturally ravyn black hair so unaturally blue. The feather in her long wavy hair twirled around her face but she kept her gaze on the male ahead of her. She watched him carefully, sizing him up, assessing weather or not she really stood a chance.

She did offer herself once quick glance in the direction of her clothes, and tried to think about if she could get to the bow and knot it before the male got to her. Unfortunatly the bow was too far away, she would have to fight her way to it. Ren kept eye contact with the male and her naked body under the water, where his eyes could not see as well. She bit her tounge to the point where it bleed, not wanting to say anythingto the male though the words nearly shouted in her mind. She gazed at his neck and his heighth, guessing if she could possibly fight her way towards his jugular. Only now did she wish she had listened to Jefferson. She got herself into a serious pickle now. Now how was she going to get out of it?

<style type="text/css">
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The fear that came off of her could very well feed a whole litter of pups, maybe her own damn litter, and the one that she was going to have with him. The fear was what he wanted more than anything, and the fool was giving into to what he wanted and needed just as bad as he wanted and needed sex. He did push his luck watching her eyes, moving to where she had her bow and clothing, he knew that the clothing was only a minor thing; however the bow…the bow was what he wanted to vanish. He kept an eye on her while moving toward the bow, not moving forward more so to the side. ”That sounds so…harsh. Intruder..I’m thinking more of the title Master would sound so much better to come out of your mouth.” He gave a chilled laugh as she was as frightful as a child lost from its mother. IT was wonderful! ”So what else do you know about me?”

[/html]
[html]

The male's subtle movement towards Ren's things didnt go unnoticed. She herself, uneased with fear and panick, began to move to put herself between her only hope of a rescue and the monster before her. She would not give into him so easily. He would have to fight if he wanted her. She could smell his desire and angered lust radiating off him like a blazing fire, his strong musky scent invaded her every sense, and from what she had heard about him, he enjoyed every bit of forcing a girl's will from her. She slowly moved, rising inch by inch out of the water. No longer willing to allow the male to take away her only hope. The water from the pond wetted her fur to her body, not really helping the situation, but having her naked body showing was the last of her worries now.

When he spoke to her again her eyes narrowed, never in her lifetime would she ever call another one master. As far as she was concerned her bloodlines was that of an alpha, a queen umong peasants. Though this side of her never came out, the males further insult to her made her emotions and rational reasoning become subdued to the dominant wolfess lying in wait to strike. She took a deep breath before taking a second to assess once again before she spoke. "I know plenty about you." Not really giving him an answer. She chose her defiance as she first caught her scent. This male would have to pry her virginity from her bloody fingers. Hopefully, though, not before she could get those fingers around her bow string and an arrow to send some form of distress......it was all she needed to do......that was it. She could feel her muscles tense in anticipation, ready to run for it, but she would need to be out of the water. on nice thick grass where she could get good traction.....now if only she could distract him somehow...but how?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]She feared him and no matter what she did to try to mask it he could see it, she was a great actress, but he had seen better, now would she feel better then the other’s that he had before her. The male’s hand reached down as he began to play with his furry shaft. He smiled moving between her and her weapons, and then moving forward towards her, once the flesh colored rod came out from hiding the male smiled. The smile was sick and scary…a bit like him-self. He moved closer and closer to her, he was going to make her scream out to him, she was going to call him Master, and he would not stop using her body till she was begging, and willing to do anything to get him to stop. ”Now..Raven…Your little mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble. You know nothing about me. However once I’m done with you, I will know everything in you. “
Closer and closer he moved to her, and the sick and slyer his grin grew over his face, he was going to enjoy this one, she had a fire, sort of like how Jace did.”Funny you remind me of Dot…or what you guys call her Jace. A fiery soul, sort of Like how Tala did. Both of them I have had. Why you Valley female need to stop fighting and let your new master just take you and just enjoy the sexual ride. But then you wouldn’t want to come off to easy now would you?” He smacked his lips as his hand rolled up and down in a smooth movement on the pink wand. ”That’s right….look at it…want it. It’s okay! I might let you touch it. But not before I make it claim another virgin’s blood. All three Valley girls….all three virgins…I’m so lucky that your all so easy. Fucking sluts!” He spewed the insults at her, as he made his move. He was going to throw her down play with her body and then rape her, and then kill her.
[/html]
[html]

Rendall stared in horror and disgust as the male's pink flesh became known. She snarled at him, how dare he insult her with his presence? Her eyes narowed as he moved closer to her, pushing her further away from her weapons. "My name is Rendall you mongrel." she couldnt hold her tongue any more. "And I'd rather mate with a mange-ridden coyote then touch your body!" Her snarl became more feral as she growled her warning to the male. "Come any closer and I'll be sure to remove your manhood with my teeth." She spat out at him.

She tried to keep her distance until he cursed at her, from that moment she couldn't take it any longer. The female leaped for the male, her teeth bound for his throat. How dare he call her such a name and treat her like a slave. However, she ended up head-butting him in the chest, not nearly as effective as she hoped. As she recovered quickly she made a dodge for the bow, hoping that the male was pre-occupied with recovering from her blow, thats if she had any effect at all. Luck, though, was not on her side, she tripped and realized that with the male on her heels she wouldnt have time to reach her tools. So instead she turned on her heels and leaped for the on-coming male, hoping to either kill him or herself before he could get anything from her. "You will not take anything from me." she screamed as she collided with the male, hopefully this time she could do more damage.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:6+

He moved his hand up and down; while thinking of how good she was going to feel and wonder if she had ever bleed before. Would he be the lucky one to claim it from her? He gave a moan as he hissed, he wanted nothing more than to take the plunge into her and just fill her to the brim with his love. Well it wasn’t love, but it surely was lust. The black cold hearted monster laughed as she spat her birth name at him, as if he really cared what name she had. She became more wild, more of what he wanted the closer he moved, so what else was there to do but push her further and further away from her weapons. ”I don’t care what you would rather do, you see RAVEN I get what I want, and right now I want you, and if you are offering me a chance to get my god like penis into your mouth I’ll accept however I’m still going to have sex with you! Willing or not, you just a stupid slut like the other females. Though Tala just laid there and took it. Jace, she has been the best about being one of my pets, last I seen she was with my children and carried them with pride. Maybe if I’m luck one will be white, and by its season winter I will have found the perfect slave, and I can kill her after all she server her mission. “

Lucifer had plans for these lands; he would take them from Jefferson start his own pack and boot that one punk that attacked him the last time he ran into the male. She charged at him, he laughed pushing his hand out to push her away from hurting him, his hands slipped up running though her mane as he grabbed onto a lock of her hair, ripping it from her scalp as she moved with such a force, she was a little pistol and Lucifer knew he was going to have a lot of fun with her. Then watching her fall he laughed, then she turned around like a cat that had failed taking down its meal the first time around, and leaped at him again, his hand again connected with her body, this time he pushed her down. Just as quickly she had knocked the air from his chest from the first attack. He was able to watch her timing, the male smacked his lips as he quickly jumped on top of her.”Now…NOW you are mine Raven!” He could smell how ready she was; he had her where she needed to be. His skills of being a rapist came out as he used his knees to spread her leg, his fingers slipping down between the two “lovers” legs, as his claws tickled the lips of the female’s tender furry mound. His other hand slipped up pinning her hand above her head as his mouth came down sucking upon the nipples of the firm breast.”Give me a reason…I could make love to you right now. Your body wants it….your mind is telling you to fight it, but I promise I’ll go easy on you like I did when I beat the sight from the silver male that lives in this pack…I think he name is Noah. Yesss….he was fun. Before I beat him around he could talk and walk just fine matter of a fact!” His fingers slipped up and down over the lips, creating the heat between the lips that they would spread and beg for him to enter her.

[/html]
[html]

Hope you dont mind if Ren gets a little rough here, figured it would be time to bring Ty into it all, but feel free to land her a few bruises before his arrival

Rendall ground her teeth with disgust. "You have no reason or permission to touch that which is not yours you foul piece of coyote crap!" she spat at him. Her mind flashed with horror as she seen his plan with Jace appear in her mind, the female screamed with frustration. "You touch her and I'll personally see that you die choking on your own balls!" She squirmed and bucked against him, fighting him with every bit of will power she still possessed. Rendall clenched her teeth as an unwanted fire blazed through her veins at the males uninvited touch. She tried with every sense stil lleft in her mind to fight against him, no matter how much her body reacted to him. She was completely repulsed by his fingers toying with her sex and his mouth on her full breasts, but her own body became the enemy as the battle within her turned tables.

She fought hard, trying to keep her mind free and seperate from what her disgusting body was telling her. She snapped at the males face and snarled at him. Sadly though her body was burning from the alien touch, and her heart and mind screamed for her to fight, even though she was losing terribly. When she heard about what he had done to Noah she screamed her anger. How dare he do that to the one she cared so much about! "I'll kill you for this you monster I'll kill you!" She didnt stop squirming and the heat from her body made her sweat profusely, her body claimed more and more of her mind, dragging her down into madness. Just when she thought all was lost and the male would....a smell entered her nose.

The smell was comforting and familiar but with her mind half dazed in tainted pleasure she couldn't pin point it. The smell continued to intrude the musky scent of the black monster and seemed to clear her senses just enough for her to claim back her mind. The sick feeling of disgust soon returned to her gut as she came back to her body. She blinked a few times as she finally realized who's scent had saved her from madness "TY!!!" she screamed out his name, her older brother was nearby! Praise the spirits! She then turned her furious glare on the male who held her body captive. "Fine you want to see what my mouth can do? Youll never forget this you sick bastard!" Rendall sank her teeth into the males shoulder, her whole body ached something feirce as she could already feel bruises starting to bloom. She wasn't sure if she drew blood or not but she bit down as hard as she could, moving her legs to where they were more on the side of the male than underneath him. Luck was on her side as she drove knee into the males side and she realeased her jaws from his flesh.

Only then was she able to scramble out from underneath him and run clumsily to her bow, she picked it up and realized she only had one arrow left. "Damn it all!" Kill the monster or call for help? She thought panicked. Finally her desicion came when she smelled Ty's scent again, with only seconds before the male would recover Rendall cut her arm, smearing her blood on the feathers and launched it into the forests, hoping that Ty would find it if it didn't hit him. Afterwards her knees gave out and she went tumbling to the ground, her mind tried to call to her body but no response came, she was too exhausted and was now at the mercy of the creature before her. She watched him in horror as her body, too tired and hurting, refused to allow her a safe escape.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+. I figured Ty could come in now and knock Lucifer off her before he's able to rape her.

His shoulder burned in a searing pain, a pain that he had felt more than once before, however never the less it hurt like hell. His teeth pinched down taking the pain he was feeling from his shoulder down upon her nipple, though he did not want to harm the body to badly yet. Pulling away she took off, he snarled how dare she bite her master, he knew and could tell that her body had started to enjoy the touching that he was being so sweet and tender about it. He was at least trying to get her moist before he entered into her, he was going to be nice and take his time warming her up to him and then he was going to give her full blown manic rape. Well there was going to be no more being nice and tender to her, he was just going to get her and get her good.

She picked up her bow and shot it into the air, he knew that she wasn’t aiming it at him but she was going to pay for what she had done.”You fucking bitch! You’re going to be raped and you’re going to bleed so bad, I’m going to laugh!” The black male face shimmered with a light of darkness as he moved to where she was laying the male kneeled over her as he could see her heart beating for fear. ”No one cares about you! “ He smiled as he leaned over kissing her lips sitting up he looked down at her, smacking his lips. ”Taste…Kind of sad I’m going to kill you. Just like I plan to do to Noah, and Jefferson.” He drew his fist back as he slammed it into her face, she had hurt him when he was trying to be nice. ”Now just lay still and takes it like a good girl!” The male touched his flesh tone shaft as he tickled the outside of her lips with it, with a sick smile he drew his hips back as he placed the rod on the tip of the lips, ready to rip into her and make her scream and cry.

[/html]
[html]

I figured you would like one more post of abuse before I jumped in. :3 WC: 536

The half-tailed ruffian found himself staring lazily poking at a small stream, staring at his scarred, warped reflection in the water. Usually he would be out looking for wood or hunting for food for the pack, but today he could use a moment of Zen. After all, wolves like Pendzez would go off all the time to meditate, why not Ty get time for a breather?

However, Ty's peace was short-lived when the faint declaration of his name caught his ear, causing his head to turn towards the sound. Getting to his feet, Ty looked around for anyone in his line of sight, only to find no one. Had he just been hearing things? He was about to ignore the shout when something else crossed his senses, something that changed the urgency of that first shout. It was a smell that Ty had recognized far too well, and a smell that could only mean trouble. It was the smell of blood, faint but still apparent to the war wolf.

With a burst of adrenalin Ty bolted off in the direction of the scent, running parallel to the river, finding that the scent was coming from around wherever this river ended up. As he came to a forest that the river glided into, Ty began to get a whiff of a different smell, one of lust and pheromones, furthering his concerns as the two smells began to mix in a perverse horror of violence and drive. His muscled legs pushed him harder as he weaved around the trees of the forest.

The end of the river was in a small clearing, and Ty found that his worst fears were about to be recognized. It only took a second to see the struggle of the two wolves before him. Lucifer, the black monster that had been terrifying the women of Phoenix Valley was back, his malicious hands now firmly trapping a mess of blue fur Ty could only remember as Rendall. Ty did not need to ask what Lucifer was doing here, nor why Rendall was below him, it was simply clear of his purpose solely by the fact he was in Phoenix Valley. He had come to take another woman's virginity, and Rendall was just the unlucky girl who had got in his path.

Ty's body lurched forward without hesitation at the black beast, giving no word of warning to him. Ty had met types like Lucifer in his travels before, there was no reason to talk to them when they were like this. Lucifer was a slave to his needs, he would not listen to caution or warnings when he saw something he wanted. Ty's 7' frame slammed into the malevolent rapist at a full sprint, sending the two bodies crashing away from Rendall's delicate form. They landed near the waterside after tumbling a few feet, to which Ty was upon the wicked beast with increasing ferocity. As they tumbled next to the river, Ty continued the sudden assault as soon as they landed with a vicious raking of his claws across the chest of the monster, causing the sickening blood to decorate his orange fur as he dove in for a bite on Lucifer's collarbone.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yay Ty!

Everywhere on Rendall hurt, she didn't realize what was going on. Her gaze was blurly and her mind was clouded with confusion. The weight that was on ehr though, was gone now. She looked around trying to make sense of it all. She opened ehr eyes and looked around, but one of them was already beginning to swell from Lucifer's abuse. Rendall heard growling and tearing and she moved around to see the two wolves fighting. She smiled and came more to her senses, He had come to her rescue! Thank the spirits! The last thing she truely remembered was Lucifers disgusting voice in her ears, she had soon all but blacked out afterwards, too scared to face what was going to happen.

Rendall watched the two males duke it out for a moment before realizing she had to help Ty somehow. She turned and looked back at her bag and clothes, there had to be something there. She began to move slowly towards the bag as Ty took on the monster. Wincing with every move she made was her body protested it. Was something broken? She didn't know, all she knew was that blood stained her chest, scalp, wrists, and face.....but none on her legs. Rendall froze. Didn't the male take her? Or did Ty come too soon for the male's dasterdly deed to be done. Rendall reached to chek herself but froze, no she couldn't just yet, she couldn't face he fact that the male had hurt her. Instead she continued on her path crawling so painfully slow towards her pack, hoping something would be in there to help her brother.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
The Black monster drew his hips back ready to give the female really what she needed. He swore this time he would spare no mercy, she was going to learn a lesson about how to talk to a higher being, hell he was a god like figure and she talked to him like he was nothing more than an unwanted cockroach on the floor. She really needed to learn much more. He looked down at her, so weak so scared, he loved it! As the male rushed his hips forward knowing and waiting every long second to feel his body connect to her’s the male was not at all pleased to feel the wind knocked out of him.

Lucifer would kill whoever was stupid enough to get into his way; he wanted something and just about had it. Then someone came along, the golden blur and knocked him off, shooting pain flooded the male from around his chest, the golden ass was attacking him without even the rightful warning. His black arm reached down to his hip for his dagger, swinging and slashing away at where the golden asshole was. Lucifer could not wait to kill him. Then the pain from trying to move his other hand set in, he snarled as he swung his dagger towards the male while his teeth clicked together trying to drill his fangs into the golden male.
[html]

late post is late WC: 345

The mess of claws and fur continued to erupt into chaos as the glint of a dagger caught Ty's eye. A slash of the wicked tool barely missed Ty as he pulled back to evade the devilish edge, retreating away from the black beast. As the monster lunged at him, Ty did his best to avoid Lucifer's wild slashes and stabs, weaving and ducking the slices as they came. However, even the most talented fighter could not dodge forever, and Ty winced loudly as a sting of the blade dug across his left pectoral, the blood now flowing down his chest like a river. It would sting after this fight was over, but for now, Ty knew he would have to fight through the pain of the wound, or surely he would fail Rendall.

There was no going back now, the struggle between Ty and Lucifer had begun. The wild and crazy black beast that stood before him, eyes alight with anger and hatred for Ty ruining his fun, but Ty only remained stoic. Ty had learned one of the first things to do in a fight is not to let the opponent get to you, no matter what reputation they might hold. The man standing before him was powerful, strong, and more primal than civil. He would satisfy his urges with no moral regrets, and now his name was only uttered with fear and hate, but Ty could not let that get to him. He had to remain strong, even if that caused him to fight to his last breath.

The black beast charged him again, now using his powerful jaws to tear deeply into his flesh, but Ty was ready for the assault this time. As soon as Lucifer came at him, Ty slid right past the dagger's stab, swiping to disarm Lucifer and sending the dagger flying into the woods. However, he had no room to avoid the vicious bite, so he attacked the enemy instead, bringing his claws to rake at Lucifer's face in order to derail him from the bite.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]