i'm new...this is my 1st character on here ever!
Name: Faith The Unforgivable
Nickname: Faith
Birth:October,21,2009
Speices: Moutain Wolf
Luperci: nope
How i found 'Souls': Google! (I was looking for a good roleplay wolf site and they recommened you.)
Join a pack: Nope not right now..maybe later (but i will be join IC later on)
Appearnce: Faith is a pretty young female, her fur is a silky black with tingles of silver at its ends. the tip of her ears and tail are silver as well and her eyes are a pale blue at the moment but change with the lighting. She is smaller than the average female and slim, lightly buff at the shoulders, her paws are bigger than expected but not really large. She may appear weak but it strong and fast.
Misty- Pale blue
Bright- Ocean blue
Dark- Electric blue
Writing examples:

1. Faith breathed heavily as she trotted up the hillside, ears perked and tail swaying lightly. Her ears twitched in annoyance as the breeze ruffled her again.Inhaling all the scent around her she dropped into a crouch,stalking forward two steps as doing so her breathing seemed to disappear as she moved silently downhill hoping the breeze wouldn't blow agaisnt her give her away to her prey. The elk over the hillside southeast near the stream. She had been tracking thier herd for some time now hoping one would wander a little away from the herd like it did now.

She balancing all her weight upwards to make her paw steps as light as possiable she crept forward slowly, inching closer to the unaware elk. She paused mid-step when the elk's head snapped up and looked back as almost as if it sensed her. She nervous thinking of the options she would have if it darted away, but all that went away when the elk flicked it tail and bent back down to drink. She relaxed lightly but not all the way still focused on getting dinner before nightfall.Now merely several feet away she realized, she better have leap now or her dinner would get away. Feeling her muscles bunch up in her back legs and body weight shift upwards as she lept towards the elk's back neck, mouth open and teeth sparkling in the sunset. She was pleased deeply as her jaws locked around its neck.She struggled greatly as the elk began to fight for its life, fear over-whelmed her as she realized she wouldn't be able to take down the elk unless she injured one of its legs enough so it couldn't run.Being a bit smaller than the full grown elk she took the risk of letting go of its neck, just as her jaws loosened off its neck. She lept back a bit and hesitated, that was her 1st mistake because then the elk began to run, now it was a cat and mouse game. She raced off after the elk struggling just to catch up to its side.

2. Faith yelped out in pain as she slipped down the side of the riverbank and into the rushing river. She stood up half growling, she didnt like being wet. but thatw was mainly because she almost died because of water. She didnt fear water, she just didnt like it unless it was helping her quench her undying thrist. she shook her coat till it was mid-dry enough for her. Moving with great speed and grace she leaped back up to the riverbank glowering down at the rushing water, as it showed her reflection.

Blinking at her relfection, her fur was tangled and dirty. Her eyes wide but clearly were like that because of lack of sleep.Her left ear was torn and the right one drooped without a purpose.Faith nose scrunched up in disguse. She looked so... What was the word? She dived through her brains searching for the word. After a few moments she gave up considering her vocab wasn't that big she wasn't going to find it. She sighed, maybe she needed to get over the "I-dont-like-water" thing and wash off in the river.She huffed aggervated and eyed the water wary of what might happen when she jumps in.

3. Faith leaped out of the way as jaws snipped past her left side, she didnt hestiate to attack the attacker either. Twisting sides ways as she lept she caught the attackers tail as he flew past her, bring the wolf down to the ground with her as she landed on her side. She rolled over and pounced to her feet waiting for the attacker to get up, she would never fight a wolf when it was down.It wasn't just her way of the code of honor or how she was raised. Which was why she was who she was, a wolf who never left the battle field or in her mind she didnt. She waited till it stood and faced her.Faith leaped purposely over it and just as she expected it, it leaped up to meet her but she pulled her body force down catch the wolf in the chest with head. She heard it yelp in surprise and watch it roll into the dirt, breathing heavily.

"What do you want?"

She barked still tense and angry. She was ferice because she didn't understand the wolf's motative to attack her, she didn't even know the wolf!
She heard a short growl then a deep voice answer:

"In my territory, eating my prey."

She shook her head and sighed. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly, resting for a moment before answering.

"It's not your prey. The prey belongs to every wolf. Every wolf has a right to any prey. No one can claim prey as there own."

Silence greeted her plesantly. She watched as the wolf sat up and turned to face her. It was a brute, maybe her age or a year older. His fur was a dark gray and he was built like a normal brute, big and muscular. His paws the normal size for a brute but compared to her's gaints. She wondered why he hadn't hit her with his paws or maybe his motative was to drive her away not kill her. His eyes caught more of her attention though, they were a clear yellow and burned with a anger or atleast that's what it looked like to her.She jumped alittle when he spoke again.

"Mhm, in your eyes but not to the packs around here. I'm guessing your not from around here."

She didn't nod or shake her head, she studied him more intensly. She had smelt other wolves but didn't know there were packs around.Should she waste time and join one or stay a loner and get attacked? She couldn't decide, shifting to stand she shrugged and began to walk off.

"Cya later"
She called out as she disappeared into the underbrush.
Hey there!

Thanks for your interest in joining us here. Big Grin You can put the character information, such as Appearance, into your Profile via your User Control Panel. While most of your application looks good, there are a few things we need to address before we can accept you into the game.
  • Your roleplaying samples are not quite up to par and need a bit of work -- there are a numerous spelling and grammar errors in your post that need to be worked out. In addition, they're all a bit below the word count for our joining procedure. Post-acceptance, we don't have a hard-line minimum enforced here, but we encourage players to strive for 200 words (2 paragraphs) while posting, as that seems to be the right amount of detail for fellow roleplayers to work off of. You can browse around the IC forums to see the general length and quality people write at here.

If you'd like more specific assistance with improving your samples, check the Questions and Help forum, specifically the Mentors -- they'll check over everything for you and make sure it's just right.
  • Additionally -- eye color changes can't occur because of temperature, as it's not a realistic feature. Slight eye color changes (such as similar/close shades of blue) due to lighting are acceptable.
Thanks! Please edit your Joining post with any changes/updates and let us know when you have done so.
Okay I'll begin to fix it right now thanks for the notes.
Finished except for the appearance thing b/c well I'm using my cell phone and it won't let me copy and paste and I'm a bit lazy at the moment I'll fix it tomorrow if that's fine with you guys.
Thanks very much for taking the time to fix everything up! It looks wonderful now. Big Grin Thanks again! Typing on a phone can be really tough -- I can never manage to do it, anyway. :3 Welcome, and thanks again for fixing stuff up for us! Big Grin If you have any questions or need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. ^^
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet!

Though you've joined the game as a Loner, do begin considering packs and which you'd like to join. Survival as a Loner is less realistic -- wolves and other canines are generally social creatures, preferring to live in a pack structure!

Post-Joining Process
Mandatory:
    [*]Make an In Character post within five days. Post a thread request to get started, or consider starting or replying to an open thread. [*]Please let us know in the Absentee Thread if you plan to be absent for more than four days.[*]Keep reading! While there's only a minimum of three topics you have to read to join the game, we provide a wealth of information for a reason -- we expect players to read and reference this material often while they roleplay at 'Souls.
Preferred:
    [*]If you're leaving us, please try to let us know in the Player Updates forum. There is no penalty for leaving; you're free to re-join at any time later.
Still Need a Bit of Help?

You can find a wealth of information on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once -- the guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference. Post any questions you may have in the Questions and Help forum. Check the FAQ first, though! Failing all else, contact a staff member.

If you need help getting adjusted to your pack, you should talk to your pack leader! They can help you to understand the pack's rank system and how to get a better rank, as well as direct you to plots, potential thread partners, and active members of the pack who may be interested in engaging you.