I walk the line. [AW]
[html]
Any and all welcome. Time of day is Early morning, form is lupus.

Range had encountered fewer wolves then expected. He could tell that many walked the lands before him.. And one could simply assume that a bountiful amount would have to pick up his scent once he was gone. But so far, Range had not stumbled upon many loners. 'Nor had he re-encountered any of the wolves that belonged to other pack lands that had once visited his own. Of course the youngster would not even begin to think about discriminating against loners- He was just mildly curious if they were different from others. He found that he had no place to judge anyone " 'Specially since I don't even have a dad."

He didn't know what had made him start to believe that others wouldn't approve of him being fatherless. But knew, some how, that it would have to be frowned upon in some way. It wasn't just that he didn't know his father, but his mother had disowned him. Literally attempted to burn him like a piece of garbage. His thoughts trailed back to the conversation he had with his adoptive father a few months ago.. "At least someone had to known he wasn't real." Range stopped trotting, ducking his head down and shaking it. It's not that Gideon wasn't solid or something.. "But some day he'll have real children and..-" The young brute huffed, brushing off the thoughts and continuing along. Gideon would always love them, right? One day he would have to have children, "With Nayru, of course." It would be strange for him not to. Gideon deserved children, even if it meant his blandishment for the children he had saved perished during the process.

By the time he came to a stop, he was just about on the bordering line of the territory. Of course he had not pressed past the invisible line far enough to be considered trespassing.. He was to innocent for that. Corruption was definitely visible, even if the darkness was usually just creeping along the edges of his thoughts. Being so young, the thought of hurting another being had never crossed his mind yet. For one, not much ruffled his fur. He seemed to get more upset then anything, and even then he only felt the need to release a few tears. When it came down to it, the pup's flight response came far before his fight even kicked in.

[/html]
Tal was chasing after Liam, both running on four legs today. The boy just kept growing up. Four months and lanky, the brown hued child was swifter than the white father had expected. He followed his son with a smile, letting the boy run as he pleased. Liam was the first to spot the stranger. If it had been a black wolf, Liam would have fled in terror. Black wolves were mean and evil. But it wasn't, it was a young thing like him. The boy slowed, his father taking the cue and slowing as well. It took a few minutes for the father to realize why his son was slowing down.

Tal smiled. Liam was going to make a new friend, it seemed. He decided to hang back and see where this would take his boy.

Liam stopped a few feet from the stranger, his tongue lolling from his mouth. "Hi there! I'm Liam, and this is my dad. Who are you?" His tail wagged easily as he studied the stranger. He was a freidnly kind of pup, not like his dad had been. Tal had always been shy and reserved, but very curious. He assumed Liam's mother had been the opposite, outgoing.

Liam sat, grinning amiably at the other boy.
[html]
Any and all welcome. Time of day is Early morning, form is lupus.

It surprised him to greeted this soon. Especially by a couple such as this. The happiness that was planted on the younger wolf's face brought a smile to the tan boy's own face- As well as distracted him from his own thoughts. "Good." Traveling was lonesome, that was for sure. And Range felt that he had spent all the quality time with himself that he could handle.

The boy's orbs flickered from the pup that called himself Liam, then up to his father. "Hiya.. I'm Range." He replied, allowing that smile to completely take over now. "I'm from Dahlia." He could not tell exactly how old the younger one was- Even with the help of his nose. Not that it really happened to matter..

His quest for knowledge was never ending.. Nor was is getting very far. Even when he did find out a bit of info, he was always wanting more. Craving it. Though his last run in on pack borders did not lead to much helpful information, he decided to try anyways. "What's it like here?"

[/html]
((Tal's half sister is Range's half sister. LOL Both were fathered by Haku.))

While Liam greeted the boy, Tal studied Range. The younger boy looked a lot like his half sister, Willow. Same fur coloring and markings. But then, there were a lot of Soul offspring here, so it wasn't all that surprising. He wondered idly if Willow and Range might be related, but decided it didn't really matter all that much. If they were, they were. Willow and Deuce were both gone, left behind somewhere in Michigan. His tail wagged easily as he allowed Liam to take the lead.

"We're from here, Cercatori d'Arte. We haven't been here long. About a month, maybe. But there are lots of nice wolfs here. And horses. Krystalle has a horse named Senorita, but I haven't seen it yet. I want to, though. Dad lived in Dahlia for a while when he was younger. Whats it like there?"

Tal's eyes focused on the boys, his ears perked. Would there be news of anyone he knew? Firefly, maybe, or Haku? Or even Colibri. He'd loved Colibri in his sweet childish way, even after his mom had taken her in as an adopted daughter.
[html]

(Bad Haku. >c And sorry for my sucky posts, really. n-n)

"Horses." Range repeated aloud. It reminded him of the woman he had once met- The girl from.. "That.. Other pack." She told him a story, a very pretty story. "About flowers, right?" He was quite happy that he managed to remember it, even if it was only small parts of it. It involved a dragon, a big, scary, scaly creature. "No scary.. Powerful. Like a horse!" The wolf flashed the pup and father another happy face.

"It's.. Nice. The wolves there are kind. And Conor is a good alpha." Speaking of his pack lands made him wonder why he had never seen any horses there. Or if there were any. "Was there horses there when you were growing up?" He asked, directing the question towards Liam's father. The tan canine had noticed that the father didn't talk much. Whether that was because he would rather see how Liam would associate with others, or he just wasn't interested in speaking- Range couldn't be sure.

[/html]
Conor. Tal searched his memory. One of Firefly's sons. He remembered now. The other boy, Range, had asked him a question. "There weren't any horses that I remember. But I wasn't there very long. There were cows, though, in Phoenix Valley. I remember my mother tending them." He paused a moment, then asked a question of his own. "Is Colibri still there in Dahlia?" If she was, maybe he'd go visit.

Liam stood, approaching Range, his tail wagging. "Wanna play tag? You're bigger than me. How'd you get so big? I wanna get big too, so I can stand on two feet like dad. He says I'm a long way from that, though. Can you stand on two feet?"