Don't Shoot
[html]

ooc text. sorry this sucks my mind is zapped

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was trying to stay away from the packs that Gabriel had warn about. She had come to terms with the fact that she was carrying pups of Hybrid. She found herself thinking about what they would be like. She also found herself gathering things that she might need. Though she still had no idea about child birth or care.

AniWaya was said to be a peaceful place. She had also heard that they were well versed with the earth. She was hoping that there would be someone here who had been through or could help her. She didn't want the male that was a healer back in Inferni to help her. She found the male odd and she still wasn't ready to trust men.

A wire ran along the border. She could tell that this was where she should not enter. Much like back home this fence sent a warning. She stopped searching out a way to enter the land. She continued to walk down the fence. "So lets see where can I go from here?"

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Big Grin She'll find her in my next post or the one after it~

The young Tsula Agateno was hardly more than a pup herself, but she had been on her own in some way since she was only a few months old. Foxglove wished to prove herself to the tribe quickly, and she was already begining to take her duties very seriously. Though it was not her only duty, by far, Foxglove had already grown fond of patrolling the tribe's borders, occasionally outside the fence and sometimes within its confines. It gave her the ability to roam without leaving the pack and she enjoyed the movement. It was good for her soul, filled with wanderlust.

A scent caught her attention, one that did not seem to belong to AniWaya or its members. Her pricked ear turned forward, searching for sounds, but the other remained normal. It was not as useful as the other was, folded as it was not meant to be. The blonde gypsy girl moved swiftly on four legs, nose searching for the source of the foreign scent. She could hardly know that she was to meet the yin to her gypsy soul, but she was preparing for what she might find.

<style>
.foxglove .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.foxglove p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.foxglove b {color:#9F5245; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.foxglove {background-color:#1f0d00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sPt86.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#681300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.foxglove-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.foxglove .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron walked along the wired border her mind raced as she thought about leaving. She didn't think this place was one that was against her land but she also wasn't sure. Her leader had strongly premonished her to watch out for specific packs.

She stopped and just stared maybe she would turn away and go to another pack. She had heard through the grape vine of unhappy and happy remarks about a woman from a court that helped her leader. She figured she could find that place and talk to the woman. She wanted to learn what she could about birth she was unprepared. She just didn't know.

Aeron smiled as she looked at the lands infront of her. What was she going to do what should she do?

<style>
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

+2 points.

The strange scent filled her nostrils, light pink nose twitching in response. It was not a scent that belonged to this tribe, and it was not accompanied by another scent, one of a member of the tribe. The only other smells were those of the general pack that lingered along the borders. Though the stranger was not trespassing, it seemed, it was within Foxglove's duties to greet her, for she had discerned the stranger's gender quickly. There was something else about the scent that made her pause, but Foxglove moved with purpose, putting that thought in the back of her mind.

Suddenly, she lifted her head curiously. "Ő a várandós," she breathed. That was what had made her scent so strange. Foxglove's sense of smell was perhas better than most due to the defected ear that, though cute, affected her hearing on one side. It had taken her a bit to recognize the oddness that accompanied the scent, but it drove her onward, more interested in learning why a pregnant stranger would be lingering about the tribe's fenced-in borders.

Eyes of jade saw the figure in the distance and she moved with purpose, trotting to greet the pregnant woman. Foxglove was physically young, so perhaps she was seen as too young to be a proper scout, but she was beyond her years in other ways. "Hello," she spoke softly, her tone irenic, peering up at the stranger. "I am Foxglove Monroe. Is there something you need with AniWaya?"

Her name was spoken with no obvious hesitation, but she felt strange to speak it in this area. Always she was wondering when she would find the one that recognized the name, the fur color, the obvious wrongness to her that had belonged to her mother. Someday, she would find someone that made the connection, and she could only wonder what would happen then.

<style>
.foxglove {background-color:#1f0d00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sPt86.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#681300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.foxglove .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron watched as the girl came up to her. Really she wasn't sure what she wass still doing here. "No I'm sorry I'm new to the land. I'm really just roaming and this place interested me. she said calmly as she looked at the young thing.

She looked to be no more then a kid. She seemed so young and it was different. "Didn't your mother teach you not to speak to strangers? Shouldn't you stay safe deep in the lands with the other pups. She said flatly as she looked the girl over. Her left ear just flopped over and her nose pink. It was unique and she was becoming interested.

Aeron just had to keep an irenic Mind set, after all not all wolves could be bad."What I'm really looking for is someone to talk to about this." She said stroking her stomach. "Like a healer or mid wife. I have no knowledge about child birth." She stated. She hoped the girl could point her in some direction.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

+2 points.

There was a moment where they both studied one another before the stranger spoke, apologizing for her presence, it seemed. A curious look entered Foxglove's eyes, for the woman was not trespassing and she was not bothering anyone, so there was no need for her to apologize. "No need to be sorry. This place is AniWaya, and it is interesting," she confirmed. The young Monroe girl was enjoying life in the tribe so far; it was different than any pack she'd been in, but it was nice, and she felt happy here, as she had with the gypsies.

A sympathetic smile was the response she gave to the question, a gesture that Aeron had missed something vital in her observations, but that it was okay. "I may appear young, but I am far older than many and I have not troubled myself with the ways of being a proper pup since I was but two months old," for that had been when her affliction had become much more apparent to her similarly wrong mother. Both Lolita and Foxglove had been born wrong. Her mother had died during life and had been forced to walk that way, and Foxglove suspected the same might happen to her. She was simply wrong.

Though she had been correct in realizing that the woman was pregnant, Foxglove posessed not even an iota of knowledge about childbirth and rearing. As new as she was to the tribe, as well, the blonde wolfdog did not know if there was anyone here that could help the woman. "Is there no one in your pack that can give you the knowledge you seek? I am afraid that I do not know if there is someone here who could help you." Foxglove had only met a handful of her fellow tribe members, and she did not know if there was a healer or midwife in the tribe at all.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron nodded she wasn't sure why she said sorry. Maybe it was just the odd emotions from the pregnancy. Aeron nodded, "Aniwaya" She said. The thought of just being somewhere that was new made her excited. she was hoping that from here on out everything was just friendly.

Aeron couldn't help but chuckle the girl had a bit of fire she like that. "I see, I'm sorry to offend you." she said brushing gold locks off her shoulder. She watched the girl with her golden eyes hoping that she would find something see something that would make her more iterested.

Disappointment graced her face as she looked at foxglove. 'Well thats fine i guess I didn't expect anything really." she said. She watched the girl. "So what can you tell me about the land behind the barb wire?" she asked

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

The young Monroe wolfdog studied the strange way the coyote carried herself, noting the way she was not seemingly the type to carry herself with confidence. Though she had been an anxious, quiet, nervous puppy, Foxglove had grown into almost an entirely different female. She had not been ofended by the coyote's assumption that she was a puppy that relied on her parents; she had merely been telling her that she was not. Lolita may not have been a wonderful parent, but she had done what she could for her daughters. Foxglove had simply grown up on her own.

"AniWaya is an interesting place. It is very different from other packs in the area, similar to the traveling band of gypsies I lived with. It seems less structured than a regular pack. Ranks are determined entirely by your profession path and we have seasonal ceremonies. I have attended one so far," the blonde wolfdog added, a touch of pride in her voice. She was relatively new to the tribe and had only been present in the area for one, but she looked forward to the next.

"What do you do in your pack?" she asked, though she did not know what pack it was, even.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled watching the girl as she listened to the lop eared girl. Aeron couldn’t live with out structure. She wondered how the leader managed to keep control. Where she had lived if there was no full control mass chaos would have taken over and every one would be lost. She smiled trying to be polite.

”My pack? Hmm well I don’t have one.” Maybe that was rude to the others in Inferni. She didn’t really call the place home. She stayed with Io and her family and called that a place to rest her head. She hadn’t found a “pack”

”Well I live in inferni, land of coyotes with no manners” She said. ”No wait they have manners but not to wolves, I do not enjoy it there.” She said. She enjoyed the feeling of power the sense of being with others like her she just didn’t like there out look on the world. Though maybe she really didn’t like how she was becoming slightly like them. ”My home is deep in the heart of north America, there is a strict structure. Many fight for rank and I was leader of a group of assassins. I left after my family was killed. I’m trying to start over here.”

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

"That is a shame," the pink-nosed girl spoke sympathetically. It was not so much that she did not think she could survive without a pack—certainly, she would adapt to anything that happened to come her way—but for the coyote woman to feel so vehemently about her own pack seemed so unnatural, so sad. To hear that they were unaccepting of wolves was also a shame, for Foxglove's blood was more wolf than anything, even if she did not look it. The blonde girl made a note to avoid Inferni, if only to avoid looking for trouble. Aeron did not seem bad, though.

The gypsy girl did not understand the concept of staying somewhere that did not bring you a sense of happiness. Her mother had left Dahlia de Mai upon realizing how unhappy she was, and Foxglove had chosen not to settle with the Hungarian pack Lolita had gone to because they did not make her happy. She had stayed long enough to know that her mother and Poppy would be safe and to learn some of the language, but then she had set off on her own and found the gypsies and then, finally, had come here. "Why do you not choose to leave Inferni, then?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled she didn't find it a shame. She really did not care. For truth be told home may never be found here. She just wasn't sure. As she stood here with the blond girl she was feeling tired. Her body was heavy from the pregnancy. She smiled though to herself as she turned her head to the sky

"Why don't I leave? Loyalty thats why. Plus theres someone I like who is there." She said with a sly crooked grin. "It may not be home or worth my time, but she is and I'll wait for her." she said laughing. She figured she would soon have to make the long journey from here home it would take her some time and she only hoped that it would be a safe journey.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

The young wolfdog nodded knowingly. It was love that kept Aeron in Inferni despite finding no happiness with the pack itself, a loyalty to a woman she waited for so diligently. It was remarkable, really, the way the love could take on such different forms and could be found by many in such strong ways. Her mother had been driven crazy by love for her sister and her death was a result of that love, and in the many months and years, even, after the Monroe matriarch's death, she still longed for her lover. Foxglove found the concept of love fascinating, truly.

"I have been told that love is worth everything, the gypsy girl spoke, "but I am not certain I understand it." She peered at the pregnant woman through sharp green eyes, not tainted with the same listless sheen her mother's had been, affected by death and hatred and drugs. Aeron had not said anything about her condition except to ask after a midwife, but Foxglove had smelled it on her and knew that she would need to be going soon. "Are you tired? I can offer you a night in my hut if you wish it, for it would be unwise to travel in your condition if you are not feeling up for it," she offered.

<style>
</style>
[/html]