Friends in high places
[html]

Her second journey out. She hoped it would be more helpful then her journey to Inferni. Granted the wolfess loved seeing the tough leader again and was glad that thing between Inferni and Pheonix Valley had settled to a low tolerance than a blood lust war. Rendall made her way once again to a different pack border. One she had honestly never been to and hoped it would be a good experience for her.As far as she knew the Dalhia de Mai wolves were mostly kind. She only hoped greatly that they could help her as well as Pheonix Valley.

Ever since the blizzard rocked the souls territory, the pack's livestock supply was dwindling. Thus she was sent out to talk to other packs, asking them to help Pheonix Valley in any way they could. She carried her pack quietly, thinking about possibly getting herself a horse to help her travels. She sighed and set her bag down next to the marker that told her she reached the end of her long journey. Rendall took a little while to relax and rest up so that she could be her best for meeting the pack. She closed her eyes and let the sun warm up her blue-black fur. Her eyes and mind danced around lazily inside a dream behind her closed lids.

After a while she awakened to the sound of ruslting branches and realized what time it was. "Oh geese, I guess its time to let myself known since I'm sure they have been smelling me all afternoon." She got up, made sure she was all organized and raised her head to throw a musical howl into the air letting everyone and everything in the area know where she was. Afterwards, the wolfess sat back patiently waiting for someone to come to her call.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

eee. this is bad. sorry luff! promise the next post will be better XD and longer >.<

The call came sometime after the scent had floated over the high garden walls, and so Nayru had already well been on her way towards where she believed the intruder to be. When she heard the call she slightly redirected her course, more true to her target and felt a wave of relief. Had the scent persisted with no announcement of the stranger's presence than Nayru wasn't sure how she would handle it. It had been a long while since true trespassers had come to Dahlia de Mai, and never in the short time she had been the leader. Although she knew herself capable of dealing with possible threats, the placid lady wasn't looking forward to such actions. And so when the call clearly announced that the stranger had every intention of making herself known Nayru was glad.

When Nayru found the maker of the call not much time had elapsed between the howl and her arrival. Standing tall, although her frame was unusually short, the two toned woman approached on two legs. Her white and black face was gentle as she took in the details of the situation with her ruby red eyes. The scent that came along with the stranger woman was that of Phoenix Valley, and so she could not categorize this wanderer as a joiner. Although, Alexander had come straight from another pack and still sought home in Dahlia de Mai, so it was unwise to assume anything either way. The most efficient way to find out was simply to ask. "Greetings. I'm Nayru. What can I do for you?" Her words were soft, so soft that the alpha perpetually spoke in a whisper. Letting her gentle tone die away she stood, head titled slightly to the left, waiting to hear how she could assist the woman before her.

<style type="text/css">
.spintree-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.spintree b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a5959; letter-spacing:1px}
.spintree p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.spintree {margin:0 auto; background-color:#342c2a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ubyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746d66; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's alright!

It hadn't taken long for the female to find her. Rendall stood up and allowed her tail to sit at a comfortable level, saying that she wasnt looking for a fight, but she did mean business. Her face however, was gentle and offered a friendly smile. Rendall adress the female in a very friendly tone, not wanting to cause a rucuss of the strong alliance PV had with this pack."Hello, my name is Rendall, its a pleasure to meet you Nayruu, I'm here from Pheonix Valley looking for help from other packs." She didnt want to give too much away until she knew who was in charge but something about the females stance told Ren that she was in the right company.

Rendall kept her posture at a friendly state, not wanting to cause any unwanted alarm to the female, she knew what it was like to have an unwanted stranger approach you. It wasn't Fun. "You see, our livestock got killed by the storm and we were hoping to offer trade or help to the packs that were able to help us as well. If anything else perhaps an agreement that could help both packs or an alliance over said livestock." She didnt like getting right down to business, but if she was every going to be a good ambassador again she needed to learn how to be business-like with everyone. She still offered a smile and a friendly stance to make sure the female didnt feel pressured by the news she brought. She just really hoped that they would be able to do even a little help.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc. 411 <3

Coolly the ivory and ebony patch-work woman took in the stranger, ears perking forward to catch not only the words that fell from the lady's tongue but all the tones that cushioned and colored those words. The girl was friendly and quickly offered her name and was straight down to business, which Nayru did not mind. Of course, as easy going as the lady was she wouldn't have minded idle chit-chat either. Much could be learned from the bantering that many took for granted, and Nayru was a sponge, constantly soaking in details of all those she encountered, Rendall would be no exception.

Help from other packs, those woman was on a mission and Nayru nodded approvingly. It was noble to reach one's head out for the good of their pack. Dahlia de Mai was probably not Rendall's only stop, and while those in Dahlia would certainly offer the girl no harm it was not certain that others would be so welcoming. "Phoenix Valley? I have been meaning to meet with your leader." The thought was said out loud, although Nayru was happy to share such information with Rendall. Sooner or later Nayru herself planned on making the rounds to all the packs and if the head of the Valley knew of her coming before it happened, so much the better. She did not mind being expected.

The story that Rendall told her was all too familiar. Although Nayru had clung to the flowered lands she had heard whisperings and rumors of the damages done in other pack lands. Certainly Dahlia de Mai had not escaped unscathed, and so she could sympathize with the woman. And yet Nayru allowed a frown to cross the face that normally hid emotions so well. "Dahlia de Mai would gladly offer any help that we could, however," she paused, unhappy with her other words but knowing there was no other way to put it. "I'm not sure exactly what Dahlia can do for you. We have never had livestock of our own, and still we are busy rebuilding our own buildings damaged by the storm." This was regretful, for the opportunity to help their neighbor to the south could have been a valuable one and Nayru was loath to let it slip away. "If any Dahlians wish to spare themselves from our efforts and rebuilding Phoenix Valley, I certainly give them that permission, but otherwise what do you need that Dahlia could offer?" What indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.spintree-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.spintree b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a5959; letter-spacing:1px}
.spintree p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.spintree {margin:0 auto; background-color:#342c2a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ubyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746d66; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]