M--Much Ado About A Lot
[html]
I'm going through the Shakespeare period again; you know, where I name and theme everything around Shakespearean plays? I was playing pokemon, and named my girl character Othello :S And my first starter's name was Ariel. ... DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! D:< Posts will get longer :3
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Noss was near the breaking point. He couldn't help it; he was mortal, wasn't he? He had eyes and a nose and ears like every other wolf he ever saw; he was entitled to feel emotion--however carnal--wasn't he? And really, after being away from his red-headed lover--because that's what he had decided was appropriate and correct, however much a mushy term it was--for even a month, he was deprived. Oh, it was an undeniable fact: Noss was driven mostly by base instincts, including his sex drive. But he was a warrior; warriors did not beg for it. He had seen many other males in his pack, but none had really done what Strel did to him; which he mostly chalked up to the other man's scent and general...Strel-ness.

...He needed to get laid. He was starting to sound more stupid than usual...

In the hotel, pacing the hall in front of Strel's room, Noss fought with himself on how to approach the issue. The first time they had had sex it was as a favor; purely physical at that point in time. Now? Now it was more, and even Noss knew it. He had said that he loved Strel; you didn't just jump someone you loved and call it favor, did you? Something that was even remotely logical in his brain said no, while the more needy part went along with it and screamed 'YES!' Yep; getting laid was becoming more of a need than a want. Men could be dangerous when deprived, and right then, Noss wanted Strel; badly. But how to do it? Just start kissing the man? It sounded like a plan, certainly, but Strel going along with any sort of plan that Noss had was always a coin flip; something that both entertained and frustrated Noss in equal amounts, which was one of the things he liked about Strel anyway.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
You might like this table of mine 8U ad you know, i don't care about post length xD
ps.. pp a bit...

He could hear him out there. It was easy to hear, what with his nails clanking on the wood outside of his door. Strel was sitting on his bed, getting more and more irritated the longer the man outside delayed coming in. Really, he was not being discrete at all. What was he waiting for? Fanfare? Strel rubbed a mistake he had made with his charcoal, finally grumbling and putting it aside, onto the dresser top. His fingers were coated in a fine layer of the black charcoal dust, which he knew was not going to be a good thing for Noss to get coated in, which was definitely going to happen no matter how hard Strel could try to keep his hands off of the other man. But after a month gone, it was hard to deny that the redhead had a longing to touch that man. God, he was such a freak.

But the redhead paused at his door, hearing the shuffling outside, the breathing; he could smell him there too. Placing both hands on the wooden door, Strel quieted his breathing as best as he could, thinking. It had been a month, and he had not done anything with anyone in that time. It had been both frustrating and kind of a break as he had thrown himself to work hard to distract his mind and hands from the thought of it. He was as much a man as Noss, desires and all, but he had better self-restraint; he was far better at it. But now the redhead could not deny his desire. No, he could not. It was strong, especially with him standing there, smelling so enticing.

Unable to hold back now, the redhead jerked the door open, and grabbed at Noss, growling lightly. "Get in already, idiot," he said huskily, slamming the door shut behind the two of them as the Strel shoved him toward the middle of the room and the mattress and blankets he called a bed.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I DO LOVE THAT TABLE! <Big Grin *huggles it* And pp all you want; I actually encourage it with you, Meghann, and Marit (plus few others that I can't remember through my sugar haze) because I trust you guys inexplicably and it makes the threads more detailed Tongue

Noss's ears shot forward as the door to Strel's room opened, revealing a...very grabby Strel. Noss felt his arm constricted in those hands that often toyed with fabric and needles; felt him pulled inside forcefully as Strel murmured words to him. But honestly, Noss barely registered the words and more noticed the tone. If he wasn't turned on just from thinking about it before, he certainly was now; especially because Strel was close and seemed just deep in his emotions as he was and oh moon he smelled good. Why hadn't Noss done this the first night he had come home? He couldn't remember; he was too into how insistently Strel was bringing them close to the bed.

Determined, even then, to have the upper hand, Noss grabbed at the arm holding him with the same arm and flipped the two so that Strel landed on the mattress with Noss on top, immediately diving down for a kiss. He had missed the simple gesture; had not dared do it their first time or a few times after because it was such an intimacy that Noss counted among the few he would honor. He felt his body turn hotter and hotter as he felt Strel beneath him; felt his base inclinations rise and tighten in the pit of his stomach. Almost immediately he felt his body get over sensitized; felt Strel's breath mingling with his own, felt their fur brush together; gray and red and brown and white. It hadn't been this good the first time they did it, certainly; it meant more, now, because Noss knew Strel. Such a presumption was more or less the gray warrior's own; he knew that Strel cared about him—obviously enough to repeatedly do what they were doing—had missed him, but love? It had never been openly admitted. Noss was fine with that; he would learn to read Strel, even if it was Noss’s weakest point to read people. But those lavender eyes always spoke in volumes, and as he continued to passionately kiss Strel he kept his pale yellow eyes open, looking down into the colored irises he had missed. So quickly had Noss been riled by even the thought of being with Strel; he had the inkling that the redheaded tailor would be sore for a few days...

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
You might like this table of mine 8U ad you know, i don't care about post length xD
ps.. pp a bit...

The redhead felt himself being pulled, rather than doing the pushing. He was moving fast, and then suddenly he felt the bed beneath him and the other man on top of him. Ah, so there was the Noss that Strel knew so well. He would not have just stood to being dragged around like some ragdoll and he didn't; he fought back to a degree and managed to pull the two of them onto the blankets. Noss was clearly eager, excited, and ready to go, by the force of the kisses he was giving the redheaded man, who returned them with an equal fervor, wrapping arms around him and pressing him closer. Closer. He was feeling their pelts mingling, and he liked this connection, innocent as it was. His body felt warm with the other man's body added to his.

But as soon as the redhead opened his eyes, which he had instinctively closed, his lavender ones met the golden ones above him. Strel gazed back at him for a moment, before shutting them tight; his face had begun to feel warm, even though nothing would display such a thing with his fur covering it all. But he felt warm, and it was hard to look Noss straight in the eye in a moment like that. Call it embarrassment, call it being flustered. Strel did not care, so long as the other man did not point it out or draw attention to it.

Pulling away slightly, Strel took a breath, breathing heavily as he felt his body rise in heat again. "I missed you," he said softly, running his hands down the other man's back slightly, feeling embarrassed again. Why am I embarrassed? I never have any problems like this? I never did... at least. I never used to.. His mind was a whirlwind of activity but his hormones were starting to rise.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Pfft; you repeated your OOC bit Tongue Btw, I took your advice and had another 3 lbs of sugar today >:3

Noss had to admit; the feeling of Strel's arms around him was great. It gave him reassurance that it wasn't rape, for one, and that it wasn't a one-sided affair. Then again, how could he have mistaken it for one-sided with the way that Strel moved against him?

Noss momentarily thought about commenting on Strel's eyes; their color or how quickly he looked away. It would've come out as a joke, but for now, Noss didn't want to ruin the moment, so he actually kept his tongue in check; a miracle if there ever was one. Noss reached his teeth up to nibble on Strel's ear--one of many favorite places to do so--and drew back when he felt Strel's hands move further down his back. Arching downward, Noss twitched a little--a shiver in the manliest form possible--and looked back down at Strel as he whispered something to him. Smirking, Noss let the arm that was not supporting him wander to cup Strel's cheek, kissing him fervently again. Noss would never admit it, but he loved to hear Strel say such things. "I made a promise, remember?" Noss said, inhaling deeply to smell Strel's unique scent. It filled the grey warrior's mind and made his pulse race; how easily Strel could've made the proud man bend if he wanted. It only took a few words, and Noss was putty. Hopefully the redhead would never find out...

Noss contemplated furthering the sentence with something witty, but he didn't want to make it seem as if he had returned for Strel's body alone--even if aforementioned vessel was driving his own to insanity. The growing bulge in his nether regions rubbed surreptitiously against Strel's leg--a vague memory appearing in Noss's brain about the familiarity of the situation--and Noss licked his lips as he reached a hand down to palm Strel. "But I can see that you're not the only one," he let slip, toying with his lover a bit as he smirked down at him. Fate itself sighed in resignation; never could it change Noss's brazen way of turning everything into a match of words or brawn.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
prettied and shhhhhhhhhh

It felt nice to feel Noss beside him, or rather on top of him. Truly, it felt like Noss was all around him; the smell of the man engulfed him fully. But Strel could still keep his head clear from swimming in absolute passionate lust for the man. He was coming close to letting that hazy fog take him away. Embarrassing as it was, Noss still reacted well to his words. The kiss was welcome and Strel grinned as they pulled apart briefly. "You're right... You did promise. Good boy, you kept it..," he cooed, voice lower, husky. He wanted more. Strel was feeling so hungry at that moment and Noss was so close; almost connected and Strel wanted that connection for his carnal desires and his more emotional longings. Strel cares for Noss so much and he could not have enough of him. More. More.

Noss sent a hand lower, and any other person might have shuddered or gotten flustered, but Strel simply grinned, eyes clear of that lost in lust glaze. Strel thrust slightly into his palm, smirking. "Miss me?" he asked, implying a different "me" to be someone -something- else. "I missed 'you' too." Strel ran his hand down from Noss's back, looping down his hips, missing his length. "Let's enjoy each other's.. company."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

'Shhhh' whut? o_0 And sorry for the sucky post >_> Strel's ref ran off with my muse! D:

Noss let his ears fall back and his eyes close in the sort of 'Really...?' face when Strel praised him as if he were a small child, the hilarity of the situation probably only apparent to others should they have been watching... Which, hopefully, they weren't; this was neither PG-13 or a public viewing, which Noss would have none of at all. Strel kept that annoyingly tough resolve, it seemed, of resisting the tides of lust. Noss was truly base, and let his instincts taken him over more often than not, and did not feel the need for restraint when in such throes if it was with someone who was willing. And try as he might, Strel could not mask the scent of heat coming from him; it was a part of his nature, and the body did not lie. In short, both men were very willing. And impatient.

The grin on Strel made Noss make a 'hmph' sound with a smirk, if not only because of the reaction he got. With Strel's heat pressed closer into his palm, his lover's wants were, at the very least, obvious, if not through his face then where Noss's palm was burning. "Well, the both of you, then." With a squeeze and a roll with his large hands, Noss licked his lips as his eyelids became heavier, feeling the trail of fire left by Strel's hand as it came closer to his own need...and missing it. Giving a playful growl, Noss opted to instead go back in for another kiss, loving the feel of his tongue on Strel's. 'Company' indeed, he chuckled in his mind, or at least what was left clear by the haze. Though I'm not complaining. They would have plenty of time to talk and play word games with each other, since Noss was staying with the pack for good...after their little foray. Noss's hips returned to rub against Strel, although with his hand already on Strel's growing length and Noss's own having been teasingly missed, he ground them together, forcibly putting the two into contact. It had been far too long since Noss had partaken in his pleasures, and he didn't know just what he would do to indulge in them. He could only pray that Strel would enjoy the indulgence half as much, if not more.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
300+
I dunno tbh, and it's okay, mine are short since my muse is slowly running out xD

Strel let out an involuntary moan as the two of them met at the pelvis and Noss ground against him in that rhythmic pattern that had his lower regions burning with desire. Noss had kept his hand there, which only added to the pressure on his length, making him fill with more longing, especially as the scent of the other man filled his nose like the smoke of a fire too full of green wood. His fingers had to move when their two pelvises met, away from the hardening length he knew the other man had, if his own meeting it had anything to tell him about it. His moan had been unwilling, but the feel of it had been good enough to free him of the embarrassment. Or maybe it was just because of Noss being who he was and how the redhead had already shown him worse sides of him than he was seeing here. This was probably the nicer side, too.

The redheaded man pushed against the other man's lower region, biting back his growls of desire as they rose up within him. It was strong but he was proving to be stronger than his raging hormones. If he let them win, Strel saw himself pushing the man off, and laying him on his back, mounting his legs and taking that length into his mouth to properly welcome it home. He knew that his tongue had its skills and that Noss enjoyed them, but unfortunately, the redhead was well pinned under a toned warrior. To be honest, he was content to know that the man was going to do a good job with him, if the way he felt against him had anything to say about it. In a moment, Strelein had slipped a hand between them, grabbing the other man's length and then his own and pushing them together, trying to pump them both. Oh, Noss's length felt hot against his own. How must he feel?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I refuse to let your muse completely go >:O That is crime punishable by an attack of sparkles :< Also; it just gets more and more graphic >_>

Strel's moan made the warrior shiver in sympathy; Noss loved Strel's voice. It was a simple, unavoidable fact. And his personality, and his eyes, and...well, he could go on, but right then, he was loving the sweet friction between them. He had noted so the first time that had had sex, but Strel smelled strongly of pine woods and spice to the warrior; a heady scent that was intensified by their sex and made breathing twice as hard for Noss, even as he gulped in more air just to taste it on his tongue.

Noss's own rumbling groan resounded through his chest as he felt Strel's hand replace his own, even as the redhead's hips converged closer to his own. The fact that Strel was reciprocating so avidly brought the heat to rest in not only in Noss's pelvis now, but also heavily in his face (although one couldn't tell through all the grey fur). Licking his lips, Noss let Strel work them both together, thick precum already leaking from Noss's tip. The way he was, he was sure he could come multiple times easily, so long as Strel was there emitting that scent and his occasional moans that Noss savored, knowing that they only came when his lover was aroused most. It was beginning to become too much as their lengths were soon slick with combined precum, and it would soon be Noss's first shot. With a gaze clouded with desire he detached himself from Strel's grip and turned himself, creating a 69. If he could, Noss would go through a rigorous routine of intercourse every time he had the chance--from start t finish with multiple positions. This was unrealistic for many reasons that he cared not to list at the moment, as his mouth was soon full of a throbbing heat that made him salivate as if he were eating the sweetest elk.

He worked Strel hard, intent on claiming the man hard and permanantly, now that he was there to stay. A primal part of him wanted to mark Strel as his own so strongly with his scent that no other would even think of touching him. But Strel was also his own man, and Noss trusted his loyalty and devotion. Despite how Strel seemed to deny an emotional connection, he had wanted Noss to return; had expressed a concern for him and not just his body as well. No, it was more the other wolves that Noss didn't trust, and he would gladly rip a new one in anyone that tried to hurt his mate. Wait...did I really just call him that? Even in the midst of their intercourse as Noss sucked Strel with hollowed cheeks, the thought came unbidden and sent a strong tingle straight to his prick, which surprised Noss enough to lose control for the slightest second, causing him them to go through with his first shot. "Strel," he managed to ground out as he felt the spasms, attempting to lift his hips away if Strel didn't want to take his come into his mouth (he had since learned so from their first time to ask before doing so...), even as he dove right back onto Strel's prick--swallowing him from tip to base--to keep himself at least partially silent. His brows furrowed as he let out a rumble from deep in chest, resonating in his throat, the come shooting in a few spurts and leaving him now full of more desire, if that was possible at that point.

[/html]
[html]
300+
I wanna graduate already :c bit of pp, lemme know if it's a no no

It was hot.. it was warm, it was everything at once and the redhead could not pinpoint anything to describe it in his head. He stroked the other man's length against his own roughly, desire welling up in his lower belly, rising slightly. The other man's length spasmed now and then beneath his grip and suddenly Noss pulled away from his hand's work. He did something he had never done before, something Strel had no experience with. The taller man suddenly engulfed his own length, making the redhead moan loudly, moving his head back with the sudden pleasureful sensation. And that was when he noticed that he could pull Noss' manhood into his own mouth to return the favor. Perhaps this was the point of the position?

Strel filled his mouth with Noss' cock, using his tongue as best as he could from the position, feeling the entirety of it against his tongue. Something shifted with the other man, making his length spasm even as the redhead sucked on it, trying to please the new member of the Miracles. Whatever that was caused him to well with pleasure and try to pull away, though the redhead gripped his thighs to keep him from slipping past his lips even as he came. Strel winced at it, though he did not find it terribly unpleasant, more surprising than anything else. The redhead's own pleasure was building but when Noss grumbled and moaned with his length still in his mouth only made the tailor mimic his lover, but that was only in regards to spasming. He managed to still his desire to release and kept it to let the pressure and desire for pleasure remain.

Pulling Noss's length out of his mouth, the redhead licked his teeth clean as he pushed the other man off of him, gently. "Someone is rather excited to see me again..," he said hoarsely, low and rough, his usually tenor voice husky with want. He flipped Noss onto his back, hands running down his chest and only slightly grasped the other man's length. It was but a momentary thing as the redhead straddled the other man, hands tight on Noss' upper arms to keep him pinned down. Strel pressed his rear against Noss' manhood, knowing the sensation may or may not make the tribesman lose it enough. He kissed him roughly, wondering what the other man would do.

<style>
</style>
[/html]