I owe you more than you know
The male road atop the horse proudly to some extent but this mission needed to be done first. The women he sought out was someone who had remained in his mind for a while. While he had traveled her soft touch and voice remained with him even as his memories began to come back. Charlemagne seemed to notice the change in his rider, the more solemn mood and how quiet he had gotten as they approached this packs territory. Irritable as he always was, he didn’t like the change, his rider and owner needed to be firm and strong in order to perform the tasks he asked of him, but he knew enough about the man just from interacting with him that he had a deep heart as well as the talents of a skilled warrior. So he continued his slow walk, deciding to save his objections for a later date.

The behemoth arrived in truly stunning fashion, he already stood close to 8 foot on his own, but mounted atop such a massive horse meant he could easily be over 10 feet in the air. Arriving at the borders of Crimson Dreams was something he hadn’t done before, but his howl signaled the one person he knew of here, Amata. And that would be the person he would seek to see.
[html]

WC: 248 OOC: yay for threads ^^

There was a lot on her mind. She wanted to get it off her mind though, the thoughts of Denali being dead were not as prominent, though the saddened the woman. No, she thought other than her abilities to heal.... she was useless, not good for anything. If she couldn’t help anyone medically, then what was she? Was that all she was good at? Nothing more? Something like this needed to make her walk. How else could she find a cure for what ailed her? Cursing her brain she set out at a steady pace. That was until she heard the howl. The one directed particularly to her. Wondering who it was she moved forward, her cream form stuck out easy now in the muddy dirty ground. At arriving to the howler she remembered who it was, it had been that wolf … Salloce?... now Saluce, who had that siezure. She smiled at him wondering what brought him here of all places. It wasn’t just a walk in the woods to get to her pack. Well technically it was, but it was still a bit of a walk.

“Hello Saluce, was it? I hope you are feeling better.”

If she remembered straight, the male had lost his memory during the snow storm, and she wondered if he was having troubles. She wouldn’t turn him down of course, and that usually meant if she was working she could get her mind off of things.

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9D5D5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
He was pleasantly surprised to see her wonderful beauty again. Saluce could only offer her a pleasant smile though, since she was one of the few to ever truly see him in a totally helpless situation. The behemoth dismounted his horse, to stand on even ground with the Crimson Dreams healer. She probably didn’t know it but he didn’t trust very easily when it came to healers, much less did he pay much mind to them. So this was rare for him, to approach a healer, but her being female didn’t hurt.

“Bonjour Amata” he spoke in his native tongue, as he approached to bow in front of her. There were two reasons for his visit today, one to offer his gratitude and the other was to ask about his condition. He straightened himself out to look across her for a moment before crossing his arms.

“I came to thank you for your help, and to ask for an examination.” This was his normal self, quick to the point and not much for pleasantries. “I still suffer from headaches and Seizure’s, and was wondering what I could do to help ease and or heal the problem” It was simple enough, he needed someone to take a closer look at the scar and damage to his brain basket, and hopefully give him good news, or worst case scenario, she would tell him whether or not he could ever fight again, and or do anything strenuous. These where the things he really needed to know
[html]

WC: 350 OOC: She became very talkative!!!

Amata watched as the tall man dismounted his horse, who was quite a sight to see, though Amata had little experience in the animals as she was not normally near them. She paid her mind more to Saluce, seeing he stood with much more confidence than when they had last seen each other, then again he was still getting over the shock from his seizure, which was a big part of it. She’d actually gone home and looked at her medical journal, and found a few ideas of what to use for his siezures. She was actually glad that he came, or she would have went to him eventually.

“It was my pleasure to help you, I am not one to stand idle when someone is in serious danger. I actually have been thinking on what happened to you, though right now I don’t have what you will need right now, not unless your pack does, but I have found a few remedies that may, well slow down your seizures.”

She could in no way stop them, no, but if she read her journal right they could use an herb to calm his siezures down considerably, but they would have to risk experimenting on him.

“There is a plant called Valerian, I’ve seen it around in fields here myself, but never thought to take any, but that can help with your siezures. And I do have something that could ease your headaches. It’s called feverfew, it’s rather common, not at the moment, but it will all grow late spring early summer... do you mind if I look you over? To make sure there’s nothing else? I don’t want to give you something and have you on your way.”

She offered. She would feel bad if there was another underlying effect to the man and she didn’t check him over. She wasn’t one to just sit around, and her services tended to be free, she did not expect anything in return for keeping someone alive. It was just the way she was.

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
(yeah gunna be hard for him not to have a crush on her Tongue)

He smiled pleasantly at the young women’s words. Suddenly she was very talkative, seemed she had been reading up on his condition while he was away. Saluce nodded during her exchange with his smile, obviously the herbs she mentioned sparked little recognition from him. Saluce should have brought a pen and paper, to write down the instructions that he’d surely forget from her but it was still a happy experience. The beautiful Sadira women would have drawn his attention full time if she lived in Dahlia. Finally he chuckled a bit at how quickly matters of health had sparked her up.

“No that’s what I came for; the scar is keeping my fur from growing as well” Saluce gazed across at her, smiled and found a place to sit down, so she could properly examine him. “You’re the Doctor Amata” he chuckled out while waiting for her examination to take place. If he had the mind to he’d strap her to the back of his horse and carry her off to Dahlia but he wouldn’t. So he’d probably have to continue coming down to Crimson Dreams to have the doctor treat him.

“You do realize, that I owe you quite a bit for all this, and I’m not a man who doesn’t pay his debts” surely, she’d know of something he could do to help her or someone she knew to return the favor so to speak with all the time she had spent researching his condition.
[html]

WC: 367

He seemed quite exuberant for her to take a look at him. At least this was what she saw, she could see he was warring with himself hesitant at one point then not so much at the next. She smiled as she moved closer to the sitting man, he was quite large, she barely had to bend over to take a look at his head. Her hands gently touched the spot where the scar was and at once felt sadness. It must have hurt dearly for such a scar.

“I’m afraid that a scar like this... without … very careful treatment, cannot be fixed. I do not think your hair will grow back there. I’m sure whoever healed you up did their best and was not thinking about how you would look but if you would live.”

She said in an apologetic tone. She moved to his ears next and checked those. She wasn’t going to give him an all out full exam but she knew ear bleeding could be a possible side effect that he may have not mentioned, but they were clean, which was a good sign. Then she moved in front of him, and kneeled there.

Now I’m going to shine some light in your eyes, it will hurt but only for a second. I just need to see if they dialate properly.”

She said, she took out a piece of a mirror and with skilled hands shone it towards the sun and within a flash it hit Saluce’s eye, she dropped it in a second and looked at him, taking note of how his eye reacted. She noted his nose, and mouth, and couldn’t help think of how handsome a man he was, wondering if he had a mate and pups at home.

“If you could open your mouth I will check that, make sure everything is ok there, and then I’m pretty much done. I’m afraid I can’t look inside your brain but whatever the outside of your body is doing can tell me a lot”

She said, smiling at him, waiting for him to respond to her request.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
Saluce sat in silence as the wonderful Sadira women looked over him. For the few times they had met, she hadn’t once tipped him off that she was indeed interested in him for anything more than a friend and he intended to just keep it that way. It was disconcerting for him to hear the news of the scar, it seemed he’d carry the evidence of it the rest of his life. He guessed it was better than some almost mortal blow suffered from an opponent on the battle field. His tail still bothered him a bit but other than that, there was no other wound he had sustained from anyone. Now though he’d carry a grievous scar that would hint at a vicious loss that never happened.

Everything was going well until she shined that light in his eye. A wave of nausea and dizziness over swept him quickly. It disoriented him and he felt his body reacting to the splashes of light as if that headache was back. The episode ended just as quickly as it started though, and whether or not she noticed it was another thing. The feeling of being helpless to a condition was stressful for him, he’d never fought anything of this nature and it scared him. Saluce closed his eyes a moment as her examination continued, trying to take in any information she gave him.

The behemoth had become quiet for now, before opening his mouth for her further examination. He’d need to ask some serious questions soon about all of this, and most likely he’d require more check up’s, and he was beginning to think he’d have to endure this the rest of his life.
“Am I going to have to live with this the rest of my life?” he asked once she was finished looking at his mouth.
[html]

422 ooc: poor guy

Amata held her hand out to steady the large man after shining his eyes, though they dialated, she could see that his eyes were very delicate when it came to light, this was not good for him either, she thought, keeping a mental note to let him know what he should and shouldn’t do when she was entirely finished. She felt sad that she would have to give him more than bad news, it wasn’t easy to live with the condition he now had. She knew as much, she was not a seizure patient herself, but he knew the body so well she could understand what would be hard to live with. She dug into her bag and took out a pouch that she knew had some feverfew in it, and took and empty pouch and poured some in it

“You are very sensitive to the light, I don’t think it would be wise to ever look at the sun or even at fire especially when it is dark out.”

She said as she tied the pouch so the plant would not fall out and handed it to Saluce.

“This is feverfew, it’s for you migrains, and can be effective, you can make it into a tea by boiling it in water, it might taste bitter, but it will help I promise. If you have anyone in your pack that has the plant Valerian then you will want them to help you prepare that, it will help your seizures so you don’t have as many, or hopefully never have them again... if not, I will make sure to keep an eye out for the plants come spring. Do you have a healer in your pack?”

She asked, though her thoughts were pushing to no because he was coming to her, who lived a good long walk from Dahlia. She was hopeful though, but even if not she would make trips up there if she had to. She did not mind, she loved helping others the best that she could.

“I am afraid that you will have this for the rest of your life... I think it is from the accident, that you have not just a scar on top of your head but in your brain too, that would cause these seizures. I’m sorry.”

She finally said, she didn’t want to keep him in the dark about it, but she didn’t want to be the bearer of bad news.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]