With venom laced words
[html]
Out of Character.

She is in Optime form. tell me if you want anything changed.

In Character

Aeron had found herself now living in the caves with Io. The woman made wonderful food and Aeron caught the meat for it. Today had been a terrible day. She had to move all her traps yet again to ensure that she could keep catching minor game.

She snarled under the light strain on her new body. She looked at the caves a sighed this wasn't what she enjoyed. she had found minor things to make herself more comfortable here but there was the fact that she grew up in houses with human things and not in this primative state.

She looked around sniffing the air. It was Hybrid and she snarled. She had only once killed a fellow pack mate for they killed her family. She was not about to do it again but she would pay. She walked golden eyes focused on her target she checked her side for her knife and smiled with the fact she had wire from her traps with her.

The cave was cool and dim the light from the sun barely making it in. "Hybrid you bastard show yourself." She snarled. She had no regret about just walking in. golden eyes glowing in the dim light. "You caused this problem tainting me with your male seed." She said catching a slight glimpse of him. "I finally found you" All her words had been laced with venom had she been a snake she would kill him.

<style>
.aeronfreetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeronfreetable-c03 b {color:#AC5A10;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DAA520; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeronfreetable-c03 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D2D376; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rattle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 420px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hybrid-wait {}
.hybrid-wait .header-tan {color: #8E3B38; font-family: arial; font-weight: 900; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 16px; text-align:center}
.hybrid-wait .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hybrid-wait blockquote {text-align:justify}
.hybrid-wait b {color: #1F2F46;}
</style>

It all looked good to me! :3

So lie to us and just say that there's never emotion in all that you give away

Hybrid rarely spent extra time in his den. Today was an exception: it was particularly wet and miserable out, so he had decided to take a late-afternoon nap. He had only been awake for five minutes when he heard the now-familiar voice of a female coyote. He still couldn’t remember what her name was, but he recognized her scent well enough. He knew exactly who she was, save for the pesky issue of the name.

He heard her shout his name, but he had not anticipated the words that followed. He shook his head in a self-deprecating manner. He should know better than to expect anything more from females. They were such fickle, bothersome creatures.

He saw her enter his den with a frown on her face and a snarl which parted her lips and revealed her teeth. He immediately felt his hackles raise and he responded to her snarl in kind. Of course, when she spoke again, he found his snarl turn into a chortle and then a cajoling laugh. ‘Tainting’ with his ‘male seed?’ Really? He continued to laugh, even as she spoke again.

“Really?” he barely gasped. “You come into my cave, fangs bared, and say that?” He wasn’t sure if he should be offended or just amused.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character.

She is in Optime form. tell me if you want anything changed.

In Character

Aeron had stormed in his cave. Her nerves and adrenalin forcing her forward. She wanted him to do something about this. She didn’t know what she didn’t want to be with him. Under god she swore he would do something. She took a deep breath as she stared at him. He did not seem like he was very awake. Had she woken the demon that seeded her.

”Don’t laugh you filthy monster. Compliment it is not you would not be my first choice of seed.” She snapped. Her mind was so unclear and she needed to regain her head. She would be an easy target if she kept this up. He could easily harm her.

She stood above the man who had been resting. ”What do you intend I do about this?” She asked she wanted to know what he was thinking. What the hell would she do? She wasn’t raised to raise children though by what she had seen of him she didn’t want to leave them with him either. Her golden eyes focused on him. Her body was changing by the day and the slowly growing bump that was very visible annoyed her. She hadn’t even found clothes yet that would hide it. She was lucky that the clothing she came here with fit her well. ”So Hybrid?” She said her voice in almost a hiss. She wanted answers though she was beginning to feel that coming here was a bad idea.

<style>
.aeronfreetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeronfreetable-c03 b {color:#AC5A10;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DAA520; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeronfreetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeronfreetable-c03 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D2D376; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rattle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 420px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

So lie to us and just say that there's never emotion in all that you give away

The coyote’s anger only furthered his amusement. He understood that she was upset, but somehow, everything she said to him just sounded ridiculous. In fact, everything she did was humorous. He chuckled and thought about holding it back, but couldn’t. She towered over him in her Optime form while he was in his characteristic Secui form. He craned his neck to see her, but her form was obscured by the darkness of the cave as she blocked the sun with her head.

She spoke again and he smirked in reply. He didn’t fucking know what to do! He chuckled again when she narrowed her eyes and questioned him. He tried to shrug, but found it difficult in his more lupine form while laying down. He pushed himself into a sitting position and looked up into her eyes to hold her gaze.

“I don’t fucking know,” he snapped. “Nothing, fuck, what do you expect?” He frowned and then waved his paw. “Now you’ve delivered your news. Piss off.” Since he liked her, he decided not to say any more.

[/html]