I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

Word Count » 000

ooc... Set tomorrow Cause of my strel thread dated today>.<

Ic...

Amaranth smiled as she moved outside. The day was so bright and the weather wasn't bad. She had a blanket and a basket full of goods. She smiled, as she looked at Jiva bundled in the sling she made. It allowed her more freedom to do things with her hands.

Amaranth looked down at him as she smiled. "Just wait untill your daddy gets home we're going to have a picnic." She spoke softly.

Amaranth smiled as she laid down the blanket. glancing at him from a moment to another. She spread the blanket nicely as she smiled. "Jiva do you think your father will like this?" She asked as she laughed. Sitting down she unwrapped him holding him close. She hummed to him a song.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: :3

Niro didn’t know it but he was in for a slight surprise as he headed home. He had caught a few rabbits, putting some in the storage for the other wolves, after preparing it, and making sure it wouldn’t go bad, and taking a few for himself and his mate to eat. He hummed his mother’s song that she’d hummed to him when he was a pup, missing her, dearly, and making him miss his sister even more, for she was only a few short miles away and he had heard hide nor tail of her. As he camed to the clearing he saw his mate snuggling his son close to her, and couldn’t help but forget everything that was on his mind. His heart melted and knew that he would do anything to protect these two loves of his life. If only his daughters were here, he knew he’d feel the same way no matter who their mother was.

“Getting so fresh air I see?”

He said, moving to the blanket Amaranth had laid out and rubbed his son’s head, the boy’s large bi colored eyes looked Niro over, and Niro couldn’t help but smile, as his heart skipped a few beats. He knew the little one could walk now... well waddle more, he still had those short pudgy legs to work with.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ic...

Amaranth smiled as Jiva started to squirm. looking up at Niro she smiled placing the boy down. "We put together a picnic" She said as she watched the boy take wobbly steps. "Da" He said smiling. she was so happy that her son was growing healthy and happy. "look Niro we've been working on knew words Jiva tell daddy what you learned." She said.

"I lo..love you daddy." He said as he plopped down in front of Niro. Amaranth smiled. yes she was young and maybe to young and her life had always been emotional. She pulled out some food that she had prepared and smiled with the fact that niro had brought home fresh meat.

I thought that this day was nice enough to be out here for a little bit. Jiva and I needed air." She said. She had never really been this happy. She had hoped Niro's daughter would come home she wanted the girl to be apart of the family.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 305 OOC: So cute Big Grin

Niro couldn’t help but smile as she said she had made a picnic for them. It was wonderful. He liked it very much. He knelt down as Jiva came waddling towards him and picked up the boy. If he wasn’t doing his best not to cry out of happiness, there would have been a flood, instead he had the biggest grin on his face that any wolf could ever have. How could he not? He had a beautiful caring mate, and a handsome young son now. Though his daughters still plagued the back of his mind, he didn’t think of them this time. They had their own life, including Maggie, she didn’t want him to be a part of it, He would just continue to at least live with them until she saw fit. He sat down with Jiva in his lap, and put down his catch and leaned over to give his mate a kiss.

“This is a wonderful surprise my love! I’m glad you are getting out of the stuffy cave, not always goodto stay in there forever.”

Niro said, Jiva was trying to get across Niro’s legs so Niro put him over on the blankets but as soon as he turned to his mate the boy went to his legs again and tried to climb over them again. Niro couldn’t help but smile, though he wondered how long it would take the pup to get over him.

“I think this is perfect, shall we have the rabbit or did you make up something more interesting?”

He asked wagging his tail. She was good a preparing meals, though they shared the job, especially with a new pup, but she did it much better than him, no matter how much use to preparing he was.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ic...

Amaranth smiled looking at her son and her mate. They were perfect and nothing in her life could be any better. Amaranth smiled looking at niro. "Well I tried to make a soup of sorts if you don't like it we can have rabbit.." She said smiling.

She opened the the basket and pulled out the food and bowls. She smiled, she made it more chunky and meaty. I must premonish you though it may be cold. She ad cooked it much earlier and she should have thought about that. She smiled as she set everything out.

She watched her son try to cover her mates legs. He was starting to move and conquer what ever he put his mind too. Soon she wouldn't be able to keep him still.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → --- :: <3

He watched as she pulled the food toward him letting him know that it would be cold, it didn’t bother him and he smiled to let her know.

“I doubt it would bother me, whatever you make is always fine with me.”

He said as she set out everything. Niro helped Jiva into his lap with a nudge from his hand as he reached out to serve himself, everything looked so delicious. The puppy began doing what all teething puips did, and that was chew, and he chewed on Niro’s belt. The man frown and tapped the boy’s nose, and with a sturn look shook his head, he looked ot his mate to see if she had anything Jiva could have for a toy, not sure if he had one already or if Niro should make one, now that the pup was chewing on things. He decided it was best to wait for his mate to help him with the little one before divulging in his own meal. He was a father, much more than he could be to his girls, but he was still unsure of the whole raising a child, and though he was learning he was still awkward at it.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ic...

Amaranth watched her mate and her son. The interaction between the two so normal and so full of love. Jiva was smart but still young and driven by instinct more then anything. Though they had evolved there were some things that just couldn't be done with. Instincts that had been formed through millions of years were not easily rid of. Though from what she had read even human children teethed.

Amaranth looked at him as he began to make a toy out of his fathers belt. Amaranth dug through her bag as she searched for a chew toy she watched Niro gently scold the boy. Amaranth reached other and placed the boy on the blanket as she placed a teddy bear in front of him.

"Mother got it for him. She stopped by before you came home. She wanted to see how he was doing." Amaranth said as she grabbed herself a dish. She served herself a small amount and then took a piece of meat that was cooked. She pulled it apart and set it in front of Jiva. she had slowly been moving him off of milk and onto food. She smiled as she watched him turn his attention from the bear to the food. "It works well for teething too I'm trying to get him off of milk because he's starting to bite." she said. Her mother told her it would happen but she just didn't want to admit her mother was right.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 327 :: <3

His mate produced something quickly as though done by magic. She explained where she got it and knew Ayita had been their saviour. Without her he wasn’t sure he’d have made it this far, and even Amaranth seemed thankful... in her prideful sort of way. Niro smiled as the pup started playing with the bear. He began eating, though cold he thought it was still very good. He watched his family smiling as Jiva turned to his food and was starting to eat it. The little boy was growing up... too fast as well, soon he would be making his own family somewhere else, and where would Niro be then? It didn’t matter, he was here now and he would teach his son how to be a wolf. He would do everything he could to prepare the child to live on his own and teach his own children. He would be lucky to have both his parents there for him. Niro felt a pang of sorrow thinking of his own parents, who had taught him as much as they could before being … well he didn’t want to think about it, but as they had never returned he could only assume they were dead. This was the past though, he needed to live in the future for his own family now.

“He will be a big strong boy soon enough, maybe even a great hunter. Hopefully better than his father at least.”

Niro said remembering his last big hunt, thinking it was about time to start up another now spring was fast approaching. He would start showing Jiva the ropes in hunting and even see if the boy had a hand at falconry as well. This excited Niro, and he couldn’t wait until the boy was older. He didn’t think the little thing would have any problems learning, he was the son of the huntsman after all. It was in his blood.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ic...

amaranth smiled as she ate slowly she couldn't help but watch her son make a chew toy out of the meat that he was given to eat. She knew that he wouldn't eat it all but by the end of the month he needed to be. She would not be nursing a two month old pup.

"A hunter yes i agree I think he would make a grand hunter. As long as he always comes home to me in one piece." She said a smile laced across her face. She looked at her son who looked up from his food a piece of meat hanging from his mouth. "Yummmy" he said the grin on his face just getting wider.

Purple eyes filled with laughter as amaranth giggled. "Now look at you so cute." she said "Can has more?" he asked as he turned to his father "Pwease" That little piece of meat still stuck in his teeth as all he could do was smile. He just couldn't understand why everyone was giggling.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 246 :: <3

Niro smiled at his mate understanding what she meant, though it was less dangerous now going on hunts than before, especially with the birds that have been doing smeller hunting for him, but they were learning, evolving testing new things figuring out what would keep them from being injured. Not everything worked though. After all Niro had been nearly mauld by a moose. He was glad to see her smile. He remembered a time where he wished she would smile every day, and now it seemed his wish had come true, though the deaths of their daughters was still in their mind, they grieved together, comforted each other and Jiva made them remember he was there, and he would remain there. He was a strong young boy, and he seemed destined for life. Niro laughed as the boy asked for more with a bit of meat hanging off his chin. The man gingerly took the bit of meat from the boy’s chin and gave it to him looking at Amaranth;

“Our boy’s growing, I don’t see why he can’t have anymore.”

He said with a smile on his face. He knew Amaranth wouldn’t have said no either, not with that cute face, and if he ate more he wouldn’t need to suckle so much, which would be a plus for his mate. Life for Niro was great. He had his family, birds and the love of all of them with him.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
Amaranth would never say no to him. She was glad he was growing stronger by the day. Her son was her world and Niro the gravity that held it all together. Without him she wouldn't be able to do this to do anything. She was a pile of mush wrapped in fur. Her emotions always took over so if it was not for him then she would not do well with Jiva.

Ayita looked at him, "Of course how can I say no." she said with a chuckle. She took another peice of cooked meet and tore it and pulled it apart so that it would be easy for him to eat. Her mother had said to chew it but that seemes so gross to her. Maybe when she became a mother again she would change her tune but she just it seemed off and he could eat it fine like this.

"So my love what do you think about having more." She was more in teasing not really having them now. good lord she didn't think she could handle all that pain again. She smiled looking at him as she finished her food. She layed down playing with her son who was playing with his food like a toy.
[html]

OOC: May have to end this, unless you have more to put up to liven it a bit? :3

Niro watched as Amaranth fed their son the meat, though he didn’t seem as hungry any more. He watched his little family and couldn’t help but be proud of it. It was small but he couldn’t have it any other way now. He smiled when she asked if he wanted more, and at first he thought some food but noticed he hadn’t eaten much yet. He was too busy watching their boy... be a boy.

“Oh we will eventually try, but I think it would be best if we let this little guy grow a bit more.”

He chuckled. He had in fact wanted to wait the first time, though they didn’t prevent it they didn’t seem to be trying when Jiva and his sisters were concieved. It was ok, things were turning out better than they ever could. He was the happiest wolf alive right now, being with his mate and son.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]