A look at the allies, and possible friends
Having recently heard that Pheonix Valley and Aniwaya where allies, it didnt take Roran long to become curious and find his way to the allied packs border. It had been an odd but fun journey there, he had been growing stronger from his excersies and had grown larger in bulk since he had first joined Pheonix Valley. He was now almost 5 feet tall and weighed nearly 190 pounds, and yet he wasn't even a year old. He was rather proud of himself for his recent growth, he found it wonderful that he was becomiing strong.

He now stood at the split in the barbed wire fence, barely a foot away from the odd metal fencing. He stared at it intently, trying to figure out what it was, and whats it purpose was. He shook his head and moved away from it, he sat about a yard away from the hole in the fence. As he was about to howl a greeting, a fly landed on his nose. He barked angrily and shook his head, he chased the fly for a few second before he remembered why he was there. He went back to the entrance and sat down. He threw back his head and let out a loud howl of kind greetings. His voice was louder than it had been barely a week ago and resounded easily throughout the area.
Ayasha was instead of her usual playing exploring her pack's territory. So far it was very interesting. She had stopped by the stables to say hi to Inez. He was growing about as fast as she was. Hopefully it wouldn't take long until he was ready for her to ride. Though she would have to do it with an adult next to her for awhile. She understood that it was for her safety. Plus, it meant she got to spend time with some of her favorite adults.

She heard the howl of some wolf and headed that way. She had no idea what to do and so would have to wing it. She got closer and spotted a much larger white male. He looked like he was about the height she would be in optime form when she could shift. But he seemed only a few months older than her. Hi, there! My name's Ayasha. What's yours? And why have you decided to visit our lovely tribe? She cocked her head in curiosity. He was kind cute.
He jumped slightly, hearing someone speak. He had turned his back to the entrance and had been watching a group of geese. He turned back around to see whom had greeted him. He was slightly surprised to see a white wolf like him, only female and much smaller. He couldn't help but smile as he slowly walked towards her. He stopped a few seet away from the entrance and sat down. ""Greetings, my name is Roran Wolfe. I am a member of your allied pack of Pheonix Valley and have simply come here out of curiosity" He spoke the complete truth, as since he was still quite young, he was a VERY curious pup.

He looked her over a few times discreetly and caught a strange smell in the air. He had smelled it before, like when he had first met his adopted mother Jace Wolfe, from whom he now derived his last name. ~She must be Luperci~ He thought to himself as he cocked his head to the side in curiosity to the young female.
She smiled at him jumping. Ya know, if you were hoping for someone to come from our pack, you shouldn't be surprised when one shows up. She did tease him a bit more. But as a fellow pup, I can totally understand being easily distracted.

As he introduced himself, she nodded. It's nice to meet you, Roran. What is your pack like? I'm not old enough to go anywhere yet. But she noticed that he was looking at her strangely. Why are you looking at me strangely? She burrowed her brow and looked herself over. She didn't see anything wrong with her.

She was curious about him. So, can you shift yet? I can't. I have to wait until the beginning of next month when I turn six months old. She asked under the assumption that all wolves were Luperci. She had yet to meet one who wasn't. Plus, he looked old enough to shift so why shouldn't he.
He laughed at himself lightly when she commented about him jumping. "Well, as you said, easily distracted" He states and grins. He stares at a fly for a moment before refocusing on her. He nodded his head when she asked his pack was like. "Well, they are very nice, i have made alot of friends, i even got adopted" He says this last thing grinning even broader. He listens to her ask the question about why he was looking at her strangely, and when he was about to reply, he stopped when she asked if he could shift yet. He shook his head laughing. "Oh no, i cant shift at all, im not a Luperci, though my new mother is, she is very nice" He says and gets distracted in a memory for a few seconds before shoking it off and smiling at her once more.

The wind began to pick up slightly and he shook a fly from his nose. He looked along the fence for a moment before looking at her. "So may i enter your packs lands?" He asks, just as curious about her and her pack as she was about him and his.
She ginned at him. I can easily get distracted as well. She saw a butterfly and said, Ooh, butterfly. But was able to focus back on her new friend. I'm adopted as well. She beamed at the thoughts of her parents and soon to be siblings. About not being Luperci, she frowned, I'm sorry. Is there anyway that you can shift? She had no idea how Luperci worked.

When he asked about coming on the territory, she became serious. Are you gonna murder, steal, or otherwise hurt us? Cause if you are then no. But if you can behave yourself then yes. She gave him a grin. Well, which is it?
He nods his head and laughs when she gets distracted by the butterfly. He watched it was well, though slightly longer than her. He looked back at her when she said that she was adopted too and smiled. They had something in common, that was good. He frowned and thought for a moment about her question if there was anyway he could shift. He remembered hearing something a long time ago about a normal wolf becoming a luperci. "Well, i heard something that if you are injured really bad by a luperci, or if their blood gets into your blood. That it might change you into a luperci." He refused to go onto how if a luperci and a non-luperci mated, their fluid transfers could also induce a change.

He frowned and looked genuinly insulted at her question about him hurting and stealing from them. He shook his head as he became serious as well. "I would not even think about doing such things to an allied pack" He says in a firm voice that made it sound like he was older lthan his actually 9.5 months.
She thought that she should tell him why she was adopted. My birth mommy died to protect me from a bear when I was two months old. And then Chief Dawali found me and took care of me for awhile. Then Ralla, my new mommy, told me that she would take care of me. That was right after the snowstorm. What happened to your birth parents? She nodded at him discussing how to become a Luperci. Do you want to become one eventually? She asked curiously.

Her face drooped when he seemed insulted by her questions. I was kidding about those questions. I have complete trust in your good behavior. She looked up at him shyly. Would you like to come onto AniWaya's land? I can show you around? She offered.
He nodded his head when she spoke of how her parents had died. He frowned slightly when she asked about his, in truth he didn't wish to tell, but he would, because she was a friend. "Well, my parents didnt die protecting me." He says and it looks as if he is about to cry. "My parents left one day to go hunting, they never came back." He says simply, for this was all he knew, he had never come across any further news of them. He looked up at her and his tail wagged slightly when she asked if he wanted to be on eventually. He nodded his head. "Yes, i want to become a luperci more than anything. Being a luperci would let me protect my mom much more" He says.

He smiles and looks down, slightly ashamed of himself for taking the questions seriously about him hurting and stealing. He looked up at her and smiled, his tail wagging wildly when she asked if she could show him around. He nodded his head as his grin looked like it might split his face in half. "Sure, that would a true bit of fun"
When she saw that he was about cry, she got up and sat next to him She gave him a gentle nuzzle. I'm sorry that they just left you. Do you think their OK? She looked up at him and grinned at his obvious excitement. I'm sure you'll be able to eventually and your mommy will be proud of you no matter what. She gave him a calculating look. Could I change you? She was serious but didn't really realize what it would entail. She offered mostly because he was her friend, even if they had just met.

She gave him another nuzzle. You didn't know that I was joking. She grinned back at him. He was nice. What would you like to see?
He smiled and blushed beneath his white fur as she nuzzled him when he was about to cry. This was closer than he had been to anyone in the last month or so, except for his mother. He thought about her question about her being able to change him, focusing on the blood to blood contact instead of the mating, for they were still just pups. "Well you could, but you would either have to almost kill me, or input a large amount of your blood into mine" He says and suddenly become distracted by a fly before coming back to reality. He smiled at her when she asked what he would like to see, his tail wagged back and forth wildly. "I want to see everything your willing to show me" He says, his grin yet again looking like it would split his face in half.
Of course with him having white fur, she could see that he was blushing but didn't mention it. She did grin at him blushing, which she thought was cute. Hmm. I don't wanna hurt you nor do I wanna give up huge amounts of my blood. That would hurt. Are you sure there's not another way? She grinned about showing him around. I'll show you the village and the stables. Come on! She headed towards the village and stables, but more towards the stables.
He nods his head, understanding that she didn't wish to do the first two choices. He noted that she grinned at him and forced hismelf to stop blushing. "Well, there is another way, but we are WAY too young for that" He says as his blush returned, he desperatly hoped that she would understand and not ask further about the last option. He followed after her, easily keeping up as he jogged along side her. In comparison, she was MUCH smaller than he was, and it made him feel slightly good, and a little odd. He was actually starting to LIKE her, and they had just met.
OOC: Time for WAAY too curious Ayasha.

IC: At there being another option that was available but that they were too young for it, she innocently asked, What is it? She really wanted to help him. She thought it was cute when he blushed. They went along and they reached the stables. This is where we keep our horsies. She nosed open the door and went over to Inez. This here is Inez. When I can shift and he's ready, I get to ride him. She glanced over to see what he thought about horses.
He couldn't help but blush a bright crimson when she asked what the other option was. ~Why couldn't she just leave it alone~ He asked himself mentally. Just when he was about to respond to the first question, they arrived at the stables and he smiled at the horse, though he was slightly afraid that a stranger would make them upset. "Thats pretty cool, ill probably never be able to ride a horse" He says, and remembering her frist question he blushed once more. "And the other way is...... umm....." He wasn't really sure how to word it. "Well..... the other way is....... mating" He said the last word with an especially bright blush.
OOC: More awkward and blunt Ayasha. I feel sorry (sort of) for Roran.

IC: She thought it was curious that he blushed at her question. How bad can it be? Unfortunately he didn't answer her right away as they had arrived at the stables. She smiled gently at his fear but gave him another nuzzle at the reference to shifting. When he finally gave her an answer to the other way to change, she cocked her head to the side and asked, Isn't that where you make pups? Though she thought it was cute how he kept blushing.
He blushes more as she nuzzled him again, and then frowned slightly when she asked if that was how you made puppies. He nodded his head. "Yes, it is where grown wolves reproduce to make more wolves" He says, trying to sway towards more sphisticated terms.
OOC: End of awkwardness!

IC: She finally broke into giggles at him blushing. You're cute when you blush! But at the answer to her question, she simply said, Oh, and moved on, slightly. My adoptive parents are gonna have pups. I'm gonna be a big sister! She beamed at that. So, what do ya wanna do? She considered their options. We could play a game? She realized that she had no idea how old he was. How old are you? I'm almost six months old.
He frowned slightly when she burst into giggles, but he couldn't help but smile when she said he was cute. He nodded his head when she said that her adoptive parents were going to have pups. "Cool, you have to be a good big sister though" He says with a grin, and when she asked what he wanted to do, he had to stop and think, he didn't know what he wanted to do. When she asked how old he was he smiled at her. "Well, i am just over 11 months, i shall be turning a year old here soon"
His frown just made her dissolve into even more giggles. She didn't quite know what was so funny about him blushing, but she currently found it hilarious. At being a big sister, she nodded. I hope I'll be a good sister to them. I'll try my hardest. She had a happy smile as she thought of her soon-to-be siblings.

When Roran couldn't think of anything to do, she suggested, We could play outside? Ya know wrestle or chase each other? She offered. At his age she nodded. So you're like twice my age? Wow. You're old! Anything too terribly older than her was really old to her.